1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Who ever runs nolvadren xt would clearly be the winner.....
    ;-)
    It isn't a competition though, it is a study.
    And I do believe that you are correct

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Day 4

Pre/Post remains the same, except add in some welches chewy fruit snacks to post workout carbs (came in a care package...so good lol)

Workout:
    7x1 power snatch, worked up to 155 lbs
    5 rounds:
    12 DL @ 135 lbs
    9 hang cleans @ 135 lbs
    6 push press @ 135 lbs

Ended workout with some ab blasting, mainly GHD situps and planking knees to elbows on yoga ball.

Notes: didn't feel too hot today, felt kind of weak, frankly I felt like a little bitch, couldn't focus, wasn't keeping track of time between sets. Idk what it was, probably just distracted as that can happen easily here, but I know better, and when I tried to turn it back on I had nothing in the tank. Only got to 155 lb power snatch and I usually get up to 175 lb with ease and do that for reps. Today I was just out of it. I think its because I've recently switched to working out in the morning only having a snack in my system, I'm going back to working out at midnight, which is half way through my day, that way I'll have some food in my system to give me some more energy, i think it'll help, but won't happen for another 6 days. All in all though the sleep is still amazing, energy and mood are up, can't wait to see how the rest of this continues to develop.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Gotta love the care package carbs source!!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

As far as doing these labs in January, I am all for it. Tentatively. I try not to plan more than a month or two ahead, because the Army loves to crush my dreams.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    As far as doing these labs in January, I am all for it. Tentatively. I try not to plan more than a month or two ahead, because the Army loves to crush my dreams.
    If you only knew how many times I've said the exact same thing about the Corps.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Day 5: Rest
    Day 6:

Pre/Post same protocol.

Workout:
    1x8 squats @ 155
    1x8 squats @ 175
    1x8 squats @ 200
    1x8 squats @ 225
    1x10 squats @ 155
    3x10 Lunges @ 100 lbs

Then: Fractured Fran
    21 95# thrusters
    21 pullups
    2 min rest
    15 thrusters
    15 pu's
    2 min rest
    9 thrusters
    9 pu's

Notes: Great mood, great sleep, great strength, great endurance, have an overall good feeling in every way today! Stength was definitely noticeable today, and the met con at the end was misery but I felt good all the way throughout, even though I wanted to throwup at the end. Noticed effects so far from this stack: AMAZING sleep every night, libido is very high, strength/endurance have increased, and appetite is never suppressed, BTW noticing I'm looking leaner and thinner around the waiste, contributing to my "V" shape. Tomorrow is chest and I already can't wait!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

BTW: I have a 50 serving tub of BSN Cellmass 2.0, I've read that it doesn't really matter when I take it, and that I only need one scoop per day. Anyone have experience with it, any advice??? Thanks guys!
    -Fizz
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

That leaning effect is consistent across the board. All of the logs that I have been following noticed the same thing.

I have no idea about cell mass, don't even know what it is. I do know that BSN products are generally overpriced. They are effective though, but they have too many ingredients.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    BTW: I have a 50 serving tub of BSN Cellmass 2.0, I've read that it doesn't really matter when I take it, and that I only need one scoop per day. Anyone have experience with it, any advice??? Thanks guys!
    -Fizz
    Over priced......but if you have it already I'd take it post
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Over priced......but if you have it already I'd take it post
    Post cycle/Post workout ???
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Day 7:
    Pre Post Same!!!!

Workout: Chesticles
    5x5 flat bench @ 225 with ease
    1x10 flat bench @ 135
    4x8 incline DB press @ 25kgs
    1x10 incline DB flys @ 12.5 kgs
    3 sets max dips
    Triceps, combination of cable and kick backs for a GREAT PUMP!

Then: 50,40,30,20,10
    Double Unders
    Situps

Notes: Mood, sleep, recovery, leanness, energy, libido, strength, pumps, EVERYTHING is going up/better. Literally this is the #1 cycle I've ever ran for natty's, It's only a week in and I'm feeling absolutely great. Cannot wait to see what another week brings! Might start taking a scoop of Cellmass 2.0 from BSN post workout. Still weighing the decision.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

PS: Going to post the week 1 pics up tomorrow, we'll see if theres any notable differences!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

PS: Going to post the week 1 pics up tomorrow, we'll see if theres any notable differences!
    Guessing there may be slight water weight dropped. Although creatine (cell mass) might negate that. Curious to see!
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Name:  20131008_183202.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  185.4 KBName:  20131008_183248.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  190.6 KB
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Awesome!
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Looking ripped brother!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

I feel the effect better than they show right now, after only a week i wasn't expecting much haha
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Day 8: Back day, it was rushed, not note worthy.
    Day 9: Shoulders
    Same Pre/Post

Workout: DT
    5 Rounds:
    12 deadlifts at 155#
    9 hang cleans at 155#
    6 push press at 155#
    Then:
    5 rounds:
    10 ghd situps
    10 knees to elbows

Notes: SO today was the first time I've ever flowed smoothly through DT, my grip is usually smoked by round 3 and my shoulders are blown out by the start of 4, today however I was strong all the way throughout and didn't get fatigued until the very last round, and it wasn't even that bad, kind of a put my hands on my knees and take a deep breath situation, that was it. As always, sleep and libido are ridiculous, i feel like I'm back in highschool, no joke. I posted my pictures after one week, i kind of notice a little change, maybe a bit fuller but that could be caused by something as simple as water intake and what I ate yesterday, but the MAJOR difference I can tell just after a week on is my mood, sleep, libido, strength, and endurance. You've got to feel this to believe it!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Day 10: arms
    pre/post, same

w/o:
    6x12 superset of:
    incline db curls @ 12.5 kgs
    cable push downs @ 55.5 kgs
    6x12 superset:
    standing db curls @ 10 kgs
    skull crushers @ 30kgs + 15 lb bar
    3 supersets:
    15 over hand grip bar curls at 45lbs
    20 wrist curls with 45lb bar

PUMPS 4 DAYS!!!

Notes: this stack is nothing but amazing. Usually DOMS lasts 2-3 days for me, now it's at about 1.5 days, I recover so quick I feel like I need to be working multiple groups each day...but I'm not going to push it. Confidence, aggression, intensity throughout my workouts is top notch, libido is crazy, sleep is the best it's been in YEARS, surprisingly my appetite has remained unchanged, but strength and endurance has skyrocketed. In comparison to one PH cycle I have run way back, I feel just as strong and driven without any negative sides. And running this for 8 weeks I cannot wait to see the results by the time it's finished. I'm actually sad knowing there is an end to this trip. So far WELL worth the investment.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Day 11: Leg Day, and used my final scoop of Gameday already i've been using it since before this cycle started, tastes sooo good!

same pre/post

Workout:
    3x8 backsquat @ 225lbs
    3x10 backsquat @ 180lbs
    1x10 backsquat @ 135lbs focusing on explosiveness
    3x10 front rack barbell lunges @ 135lbs
    2x10 front rack bb lunges @ 100lbs
    Supersets of upper/lower ab work.

Then:
    3 rounds:
    20 double unders
    10 24'' box jumps
    10 burpees for time

Notes: everything is going great, very happy with this stack so far!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Final Gameday scoop? Was that just a trial tub?
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Final Gameday scoop? Was that just a trial tub?
    Neg, full tub, I bought it wanting to review it for myself and try a new pre workout. What I found was my favorite pre workout of all time, the best tasting, and provided the cleanest energy boost and concentration I've experienced. Anyway, it's what really got me turned on to MAN Sports and how great the products they put out are, thus why I am enjoying PF3 and FL right now. They got a customer for life when I tried GameDay for the first time, I couldn't believe it.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Neg, full tub, I bought it wanting to review it for myself and try a new pre workout. What I found was my favorite pre workout of all time, the best tasting, and provided the cleanest energy boost and concentration I've experienced. Anyway, it's what really got me turned on to MAN Sports and how great the products they put out are, thus why I am enjoying PF3 and FL right now. They got a customer for life when I tried GameDay for the first time, I couldn't believe it.
    We are certainly glad to have you! Thanks for the kind words.
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

I don't want to bore everyone with repetition, as you can tell my pre/post is primarily the same, because it's all I have. I really want this log to focus on the effects of the supplements. So now that you hopefully have a feel for what my workouts look like, I'll be updating on progress that I am showing and differences I've noticed.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.05%
    Achievements Activity Pro

im in. what are the dosages for the logged supplements here youre taking?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

subbed
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    im in. what are the dosages for the logged supplements here youre taking?
    Erase Pro: 3 pills a day
    Endosurge Turbo: 6 pills a day
    DAA: 6 pills a day = 3g

Man Sports Pure PF3: 2 scoops post
    Man Sports Fermented Leucine: 1 scoop intra, 1 scoop post
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    subbed
    Thanks for joining man.

I want to post more progress pics soon, the results are amazing for a natty stack so far.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.05%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Erase Pro: 3 pills a day
    Endosurge Turbo: 6 pills a day
    DAA: 6 pills a day = 3g

Man Sports Pure PF3: 2 scoops post
    Man Sports Fermented Leucine: 1 scoop intra, 1 scoop post
    right on. looks good
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Maybe a typo, but Erase Pro should be 1 cap a day... 3 caps of Erase Pro would be 225mg of arimistane!
    BOARD TYRANT
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Maybe a typo, but Erase Pro should be 1 cap a day... 3 caps of Erase Pro would be 225mg of arimistane!
    yessir you are right, i was thinking back to OG Erase
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Progress Pics

Name:  20131021_012852.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  51.0 KBName:  20131021_012938.jpg
Size:  46.4 KB
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%

You are looking lean and mean, brotha.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Name:  20131021_012852.jpg
Size:  51.0 KBName:  20131021_012938.jpg
Size:  46.4 KB
    Good god man, you are responding very well to your supp regimen and obviously you are killing it in the gym.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Got enough bandages for all those cuts??? Geez! Good work so far brother.
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Thank you for the support guys, it's incredible the amount of motivation I get from ya'll. Stick hacking away at it, crushing workouts and feeling great. Sleep, libido, recovery are amazing, as well as strength and endurance. I have to say, the longer I'm using the PF3 the shorter my recovery takes, its borderline ridiculous! The 1-2 days after when DOMS usually sets in I find myself questioning if I lifted hard enough! Almost pisses me off having to second guess like that. But I'm leaning out some and i weighed in at 199lbs yesterday! Feeling great! Let me know if you guys have any questions, this cycle is pretty straight forward and simple.

PS: some soreness under my right nipple
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Thank you for the support guys, it's incredible the amount of motivation I get from ya'll. Stick hacking away at it, crushing workouts and feeling great. Sleep, libido, recovery are amazing, as well as strength and endurance. I have to say, the longer I'm using the PF3 the shorter my recovery takes, its borderline ridiculous! The 1-2 days after when DOMS usually sets in I find myself questioning if I lifted hard enough! Almost pisses me off having to second guess like that. But I'm leaning out some and i weighed in at 199lbs yesterday! Feeling great! Let me know if you guys have any questions, this cycle is pretty straight forward and simple. PS: some soreness under my right nipple
    +2 lbs AND leaner? Well done sir! We told you PF3 was legit in terms of DOMS reduction and lean growth capability. People still doubt PF3 despite consistent user feedback...they probably would doubt that the sun rises every day.
    BOARD TYRANT
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%

Glad to hear you're still killing it and looking leaner
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

+2 lbs AND leaner? Well done sir! We told you PF3 was legit in terms of DOMS reduction and lean growth capability. People still doubt PF3 despite consistent user feedback...they probably would doubt that the sun rises every day.
    Wait , what? The sun rises EVERY day? No way man, sounds too good to be true...like this PF3 nonsense. lmao. At the very least if someone is going to doubt a product or talk down about it they should run it for 4 weeks.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Glad to hear you're still killing it and looking leaner
    thanks for the support man! have you heard any feedback on this crazy good sleep from the endosurge, besides this log?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fermented Leucine (50 Servings)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:01 AM
  2. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 06:50 PM
  3. Can You Mix DAA and Endosurge?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11