(8 Wk) DAA + EP + EndoSurge + PurePF3 + Fermented Leucine

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Nice detail in here.
    I didn't know you had Gameday also!!
    How do you like it? My current favorite Preworkout bro, seriously.
    I have a lot of #2's, but Gameday and I have been through a lot of good times together!


  2. Oh, and that increased test/alpha male feeling generally presents between 1-2 weeks. I have only had success running it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. But I see a lot of guys running it for a solid 30 days and love it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice detail in here.
    I didn't know you had Gameday also!!
    How do you like it? My current favorite Preworkout bro, seriously.
    I have a lot of #2's, but Gameday and I have been through a lot of good times together!
    I like it a lot! I've used A TON of preworkouts over the last couple years, I can say I miss all those older products with 1,3 Dimeth, but when I took Gameday it took me to a whole different level, def #1 on my list for life so far. Even over Dark Rage if anyone has tried it, that stuff made me uncontrollable haha. Gameday beat it on taste though, I could drink it like a Hawaiian Punch substitute!
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Oh, and that increased test/alpha male feeling generally presents between 1-2 weeks. I have only had success running it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. But I see a lot of guys running it for a solid 30 days and love it.
    I've done a 30 day and the two weeks on/off x2, for me definitely noticed better gains (especially in strength) with the 30 day. If this turns out to be a good combination I'd definitely do something similar again, but if I'm back in the states I'll get bloodwork to see how levels are influenced.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    I like it a lot! I've used A TON of preworkouts over the last couple years, I can say I miss all those older products with 1,3 Dimeth, but when I took Gameday it took me to a whole different level, def #1 on my list for life so far. Even over Dark Rage if anyone has tried it, that stuff made me uncontrollable haha. Gameday beat it on taste though, I could drink it like a Hawaiian Punch substitute!
    Gameday is essential! It will definitely help you plow through your plateaus, along with the rest of your stack!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    I've done a 30 day and the two weeks on/off x2, for me definitely noticed better gains (especially in strength) with the 30 day. If this turns out to be a good combination I'd definitely do something similar again, but if I'm back in the states I'll get bloodwork to see how levels are influenced.
    That is a great idea. I am going to run a bottle of erase with bloods right about January. I just have to know how effective arimistane is.
    Now don't get me wrong, Nolvadren XT is a perfect all in one Estro/Cortisol control product, but I would use erase for the study due to it having only the one ingredient, and all of the other goodies in NXT could potentially (will) make the results much more noticeable.
    If you like Erase, you are going to absolutely love Nolvadren XT. It is like comparing cake with icing and cake without.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Gameday is essential! It will definitely help you plow through your plateaus, along with the rest of your stack!
    Gameday truly is essential now, just the overall feeling, the intensity and focus I get from it without feeling too jittery or overwhelmed, its so smooth and helps me explode through my lifts. I REALLY like that product. I can't wait to see what else MAN Sports comes out with in the future!
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That is a great idea. I am going to run a bottle of erase with bloods right about January. I just have to know how effective arimistane is.
    Now don't get me wrong, Nolvadren XT is a perfect all in one Estro/Cortisol control product, but I would use erase for the study due to it having only the one ingredient, and all of the other goodies in NXT could potentially (will) make the results much more noticeable.
    If you like Erase, you are going to absolutely love Nolvadren XT. It is like comparing cake with icing and cake without.
    I think I may just do that, January will be prime time for me to start another cycle after the 4 week break from this one. Might do a side-by-side with you? We can run the same cycle with bloods, only difference being the Erase and Nolvadren XT! What are your thoughts bro?
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.
  9. Day 3


    Pre/Post are exactly the same, can't really switch anything up here even if I wanted to

    Workout:
    3x5 pullups with 20 kg plate hanging from makeshift weight belt (tow strap)
    2x8 chinups with 15 kg plate
    4x8 seated rows @ 155 lbs
    2x10 single arm rows at 70 lbs
    4x8 preacher curls @ 15 kgs
    1x failure preacher curls @ 10 kgs (by failure I mean the pump was so intense I stopped)
    2 sets of cable bicep curls (I finish my bi's off with these, really focusing on the squeeze and pump)

    Then: 5 Rounds for time:
    10, 8, 6, 4, 2, deadlifts @ 225
    200m sprint
    20 double unders

    Notes: Focus and intensity is very noticeable, someone asked if I was mad haha. I love days like today where I just felt unbreakable. Sleep for the past couple nights has been AMAZING, haven't experienced anything like this in years. I'm already looking forward to the mid-cycle stats/pictures to see the progress, I can already tell its going to be awesome!
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post

    I think I may just do that, January will be prime time for me to start another cycle after the 4 week break from this one. Might do a side-by-side with you? We can run the same cycle with bloods, only difference being the Erase and Nolvadren XT! What are your thoughts bro?
    Who ever runs nolvadren xt would clearly be the winner.....
    ;-)
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Who ever runs nolvadren xt would clearly be the winner.....
    ;-)
    It isn't a competition though, it is a study.
    And I do believe that you are correct
  12. Day 4


    Pre/Post remains the same, except add in some welches chewy fruit snacks to post workout carbs (came in a care package...so good lol)

    Workout:
    7x1 power snatch, worked up to 155 lbs
    5 rounds:
    12 DL @ 135 lbs
    9 hang cleans @ 135 lbs
    6 push press @ 135 lbs

    Ended workout with some ab blasting, mainly GHD situps and planking knees to elbows on yoga ball.

    Notes: didn't feel too hot today, felt kind of weak, frankly I felt like a little bitch, couldn't focus, wasn't keeping track of time between sets. Idk what it was, probably just distracted as that can happen easily here, but I know better, and when I tried to turn it back on I had nothing in the tank. Only got to 155 lb power snatch and I usually get up to 175 lb with ease and do that for reps. Today I was just out of it. I think its because I've recently switched to working out in the morning only having a snack in my system, I'm going back to working out at midnight, which is half way through my day, that way I'll have some food in my system to give me some more energy, i think it'll help, but won't happen for another 6 days. All in all though the sleep is still amazing, energy and mood are up, can't wait to see how the rest of this continues to develop.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  13. Gotta love the care package carbs source!!

  14. As far as doing these labs in January, I am all for it. Tentatively. I try not to plan more than a month or two ahead, because the Army loves to crush my dreams.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    As far as doing these labs in January, I am all for it. Tentatively. I try not to plan more than a month or two ahead, because the Army loves to crush my dreams.
    If you only knew how many times I've said the exact same thing about the Corps.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  16. Day 5: Rest
    Day 6:

    Pre/Post same protocol.

    Workout:
    1x8 squats @ 155
    1x8 squats @ 175
    1x8 squats @ 200
    1x8 squats @ 225
    1x10 squats @ 155
    3x10 Lunges @ 100 lbs

    Then: Fractured Fran
    21 95# thrusters
    21 pullups
    2 min rest
    15 thrusters
    15 pu's
    2 min rest
    9 thrusters
    9 pu's

    Notes: Great mood, great sleep, great strength, great endurance, have an overall good feeling in every way today! Stength was definitely noticeable today, and the met con at the end was misery but I felt good all the way throughout, even though I wanted to throwup at the end. Noticed effects so far from this stack: AMAZING sleep every night, libido is very high, strength/endurance have increased, and appetite is never suppressed, BTW noticing I'm looking leaner and thinner around the waiste, contributing to my "V" shape. Tomorrow is chest and I already can't wait!
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  17. BTW: I have a 50 serving tub of BSN Cellmass 2.0, I've read that it doesn't really matter when I take it, and that I only need one scoop per day. Anyone have experience with it, any advice??? Thanks guys!
    -Fizz
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  18. That leaning effect is consistent across the board. All of the logs that I have been following noticed the same thing.

    I have no idea about cell mass, don't even know what it is. I do know that BSN products are generally overpriced. They are effective though, but they have too many ingredients.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    BTW: I have a 50 serving tub of BSN Cellmass 2.0, I've read that it doesn't really matter when I take it, and that I only need one scoop per day. Anyone have experience with it, any advice??? Thanks guys!
    -Fizz
    Over priced......but if you have it already I'd take it post
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Over priced......but if you have it already I'd take it post
    Post cycle/Post workout ???
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  21. Day 7:
    Pre Post Same!!!!

    Workout: Chesticles
    5x5 flat bench @ 225 with ease
    1x10 flat bench @ 135
    4x8 incline DB press @ 25kgs
    1x10 incline DB flys @ 12.5 kgs
    3 sets max dips
    Triceps, combination of cable and kick backs for a GREAT PUMP!

    Then: 50,40,30,20,10
    Double Unders
    Situps

    Notes: Mood, sleep, recovery, leanness, energy, libido, strength, pumps, EVERYTHING is going up/better. Literally this is the #1 cycle I've ever ran for natty's, It's only a week in and I'm feeling absolutely great. Cannot wait to see what another week brings! Might start taking a scoop of Cellmass 2.0 from BSN post workout. Still weighing the decision.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  22. PS: Going to post the week 1 pics up tomorrow, we'll see if theres any notable differences!
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    PS: Going to post the week 1 pics up tomorrow, we'll see if theres any notable differences!
    Guessing there may be slight water weight dropped. Although creatine (cell mass) might negate that. Curious to see!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  24. Name:  20131008_183202.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  185.4 KBName:  20131008_183248.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  190.6 KB
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  25. Awesome!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  26. Looking ripped brother!

  27. I feel the effect better than they show right now, after only a week i wasn't expecting much haha
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  28. Day 8: Back day, it was rushed, not note worthy.
    Day 9: Shoulders
    Same Pre/Post

    Workout: DT
    5 Rounds:
    12 deadlifts at 155#
    9 hang cleans at 155#
    6 push press at 155#
    Then:
    5 rounds:
    10 ghd situps
    10 knees to elbows

    Notes: SO today was the first time I've ever flowed smoothly through DT, my grip is usually smoked by round 3 and my shoulders are blown out by the start of 4, today however I was strong all the way throughout and didn't get fatigued until the very last round, and it wasn't even that bad, kind of a put my hands on my knees and take a deep breath situation, that was it. As always, sleep and libido are ridiculous, i feel like I'm back in highschool, no joke. I posted my pictures after one week, i kind of notice a little change, maybe a bit fuller but that could be caused by something as simple as water intake and what I ate yesterday, but the MAJOR difference I can tell just after a week on is my mood, sleep, libido, strength, and endurance. You've got to feel this to believe it!
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  29. Day 10: arms
    pre/post, same

    w/o:
    6x12 superset of:
    incline db curls @ 12.5 kgs
    cable push downs @ 55.5 kgs
    6x12 superset:
    standing db curls @ 10 kgs
    skull crushers @ 30kgs + 15 lb bar
    3 supersets:
    15 over hand grip bar curls at 45lbs
    20 wrist curls with 45lb bar

    PUMPS 4 DAYS!!!

    Notes: this stack is nothing but amazing. Usually DOMS lasts 2-3 days for me, now it's at about 1.5 days, I recover so quick I feel like I need to be working multiple groups each day...but I'm not going to push it. Confidence, aggression, intensity throughout my workouts is top notch, libido is crazy, sleep is the best it's been in YEARS, surprisingly my appetite has remained unchanged, but strength and endurance has skyrocketed. In comparison to one PH cycle I have run way back, I feel just as strong and driven without any negative sides. And running this for 8 weeks I cannot wait to see the results by the time it's finished. I'm actually sad knowing there is an end to this trip. So far WELL worth the investment.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

  30. Day 11: Leg Day, and used my final scoop of Gameday already i've been using it since before this cycle started, tastes sooo good!

    same pre/post

    Workout:
    3x8 backsquat @ 225lbs
    3x10 backsquat @ 180lbs
    1x10 backsquat @ 135lbs focusing on explosiveness
    3x10 front rack barbell lunges @ 135lbs
    2x10 front rack bb lunges @ 100lbs
    Supersets of upper/lower ab work.

    Then:
    3 rounds:
    20 double unders
    10 24'' box jumps
    10 burpees for time

    Notes: everything is going great, very happy with this stack so far!
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fermented Leucine (50 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:01 AM
  2. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:50 PM
  3. Can You Mix DAA and Endosurge?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 01:00 PM
  4. propadrol ep ( natty test booster containing DAA and NMDA
    By ThER6KinG in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 12:52 PM
  5. Fermented L-Leucine
    By BringThePain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:56 PM
Log in
Log in