Finaflex providing some STIMUL8'tion (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Finaflex providing some STIMUL8'tion (sponsored)

Page 8 of 17 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,885
    Rep Power
    2640641

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Damn, that's a lot of work there Wasme.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com



  2. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Don't thank him. He is lost to us with his kipping and toe touches
    You're a real McDickhole.
  3. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You're a real McDickhole.
    Cheeseburger Eddie!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Shake I just had was pretty good.

    1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
    2 scoops peanut butter cookie protein
    Two tblsp Chocolate PB2
    Six egg whites
    Couple packs of Splenda

    Blended all that up and poured over ice. Mmmmmmm

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,399
    Rep Power
    68262

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Shake I just had was pretty good.

    1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
    2 scoops peanut butter cookie protein
    Two tblsp Chocolate PB2
    Six egg whites
    Couple packs of Splenda

    Blended all that up and poured over ice. Mmmmmmm
    what's the splenda for?

    I used to do egg whites in shakes, not bad - never did 6 tho that's quite a few
    one of my all-time fav shakes:
    3 egg whites
    2 scoops Ultra Size (Beverly international - they don't make it anymore , was quality beef protein)
    3 TBS heavy whipping cream
    1 TBS natty PB
    2c water
    optional - 1/2c oats (uncooked)

    friggin tasty
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Damn, that's a lot of work there Wasme.
    Thanks.. was pretty sore last night. Supersetting it all really cuts the time down too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Shake I just had was pretty good.

    1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
    2 scoops peanut butter cookie protein
    Two tblsp Chocolate PB2
    Six egg whites
    Couple packs of Splenda

    Blended all that up and poured over ice. Mmmmmmm
    That sounds really good.. what did you use for liquid? (milk, almond milk, or..)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  7. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ha! I posted in your thread instead if mine lol. Sorry bout that.

    I just cooked the oatmeal and added like 4oz of water in the blender.

    When I poured it over ice the ice melted cause the oatmeal was still scalding hot lol.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    what's the splenda for?

    I used to do egg whites in shakes, not bad - never did 6 tho that's quite a few
    one of my all-time fav shakes:
    3 egg whites
    2 scoops Ultra Size (Beverly international - they don't make it anymore , was quality beef protein)
    3 TBS heavy whipping cream
    1 TBS natty PB
    2c water
    optional - 1/2c oats (uncooked)

    friggin tasty
    Was the 3 TBS heavy whip to get fat content in there? Shake sounds good.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    what's the splenda for?

    I used to do egg whites in shakes, not bad - never did 6 tho that's quite a few
    one of my all-time fav shakes:
    3 egg whites
    2 scoops Ultra Size (Beverly international - they don't make it anymore , was quality beef protein)
    3 TBS heavy whipping cream
    1 TBS natty PB
    2c water
    optional - 1/2c oats (uncooked)

    friggin tasty
    This was my "cheat meal" I guess you could say. 7th meal of the day and I wanted something sweet

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ha! I posted in your thread instead if mine lol. Sorry bout that.

    I just cooked the oatmeal and added like 4oz of water in the blender.

    When I poured it over ice the ice melted cause the oatmeal was still scalding hot lol.
    No problem, anytime feel free to post whatever.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  11. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,399
    Rep Power
    68262

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Was the 3 TBS heavy whip to get fat content in there? Shake sounds good.
    yessir, exactly
    secondary was the thick, fantastic taste that cream gives it, yum
    this works better in a bulk-type approach (obviously), but I can fit this shake in any type of diet/goal setting
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    10/31/2013

    Happy Hallowe'en my brothers...

    Dosed a scoop of Stimul8 before heading out in the pouring rain this morning, did 5.5km. Was absolutely drenched upon my return and had to have a complete change of clothing, shoes and all. Stimul8 kicked in around the half way mark as usual. Breathing intensified, speed increased. Nice!

    Day 2: Legs


    SUPERSET 1

    Squats (ATG)
    175x10
    175x10
    175x10
    175x10
    175x10
    175x10
    175x10
    175x10
    175x10
    175x10

    - used the 402 tempo.

    Lying Legs Curls
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10


    TRI-SUPERSET

    Leg Extensions
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

    Stiffleg Deadlifts
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

    - wicked stress in hamstrings on each rep held the count for 3 at the bottom.

    Standing Barbell Calf Raises
    175x15
    175x15
    175x15
    175x15

    - Got to work and really had to lug myself up the 7 flights of stairs to my desk.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  13. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Time to up that weight! I was surprised when I hit all my sets on legs yesterday. Going to ratchet up to 205 on squats next go around.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Time to up that weight! I was surprised when I hit all my sets on legs yesterday. Going to ratchet up to 205 on squats next go around.
    I was thinking 195 next go round for squats.. and 70 on the leg curls
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I was thinking 195 next go round for squats.. and 70 on the leg curls
    Those look like solid increases to me. How long are you trying between exercises in the super sets?

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  16. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    To be honest, I think @ 195 I will be toast after 5-6 sets but according to Kleen that is the point and build to 10x10.

    Right now I am getting about 45-50 seconds between exercises. (Squat 45sec, leg curl 45sec, ....)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    To be honest, I think @ 195 I will be toast after 5-6 sets but according to Kleen that is the point and build to 10x10.

    Right now I am getting about 45-50 seconds between exercises. (Squat 45sec, leg curl 45sec, ....)
    Mine goes

    Squats then 20 seconds rest (basically enough time to move to the other exercise). Leg curls then 90 seconds rest.

    45 seconds is usually the most I EVER use during any other training and never with ss.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  18. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It is really just an alternated set more than a Superset. In the original it is done with 90 seconds between each exercise but that is a lot. 60 between each is going to lean you up some and 45 between YOWZA's that is beast mode. I do like your modification Monte, and it probably ends up being apples to apples on difference between 110 seconds rest total your way and 120 doing 60 rest between each one. When I did it with the 90 I couldn't get out of the gym without going over an hour easily. Was no big deal when young and single but employed and with a busy family that ain't cutting it for me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Mine goes

    Squats then 20 seconds rest (basically enough time to move to the other exercise). Leg curls then 90 seconds rest.

    45 seconds is usually the most I EVER use during any other training and never with ss.
    True supersets my only rest is exercise to excerise or changing a weight as you mentioned. I am doing the same, just moving a little slower, and the rest becomes a little more as the sets get deeper, but never beyond that 45-50 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It is really just an alternated set more than a Superset. In the original it is done with 90 seconds between each exercise but that is a lot. 60 between each is going to lean you up some and 45 between YOWZA's that is beast mode. I do like your modification Monte, and it probably ends up being apples to apples on difference between 110 seconds rest total your way and 120 doing 60 rest between each one. When I did it with the 90 I couldn't get out of the gym without going over an hour easily. Was no big deal when young and single but employed and with a busy family that ain't cutting it for me.
    I hear you on the one.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  20. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,885
    Rep Power
    2640641

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Crazy man, but intriguing. I think I may steal your leg routine... Are you doing this to gain, or lean, or does it matter depending on foods?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  21. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Crazy man, but intriguing. I think I may steal your leg routine... Are you doing this to gain, or lean, or does it matter depending on foods?
    I am always trying to get rid of this flab, while gaining lean mass - in hopes that eventually there will be something for the skin to hold on to. The short rest periods are really bringing an aerobic aspect into the fold though.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  22. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    11/1/13

    GVT: Shoulders and Back Width

    Warmup: 5km fasted run. (was beautiful out here this morning @ 15C. Been about 2-5C in the morning all week. Was windy but no rain, and the wind just adds some resistance).

    Stimul8 was dosed prior to run...gotta love that kick half way through.

    Seated Barbell Press:
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x9
    120x8
    120x8
    120x9

    -tempo was 40X0
    -shoulder was starting to bother me this morning, perhaps why I didnt hit my 10's

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns:
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10

    -tempo was 40X0

    Face Pulls:
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

    Closegrip Palms Facing Pulldowns:
    170x15
    170x15
    170x12
    170x11

    Shrugs:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    - 4 second pause at the top

    Stretchers:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    - Stimul8 once more providing killer focus, drive and energy.

    Quick shout out to @breezy11 ...good luck tomorrow bro! Big win for the B's last night - take yours tomorrow.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    11/1/13

    GVT: Shoulders and Back Width

    Warmup: 5km fasted run. (was beautiful out here this morning @ 15C. Been about 2-5C in the morning all week. Was windy but no rain, and the wind just adds some resistance).

    Stimul8 was dosed prior to run...gotta love that kick half way through.

    Seated Barbell Press:
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x9
    120x8
    120x8
    120x9

    -tempo was 40X0
    -shoulder was starting to bother me this morning, perhaps why I didnt hit my 10's

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns:
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10

    -tempo was 40X0

    Face Pulls:
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

    Closegrip Palms Facing Pulldowns:
    170x15
    170x15
    170x12
    170x11

    Shrugs:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    - 4 second pause at the top

    Stretchers:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    - Stimul8 once more providing killer focus, drive and energy.

    Quick shout out to @breezy11 ...good luck tomorrow bro! Big win for the B's last night - take yours tomorrow.
    Nice!!
    This is my Monday workout. Stealing it!!
  24. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Crazy man, but intriguing. I think I may steal your leg routine... Are you doing this to gain, or lean, or does it matter depending on foods?
    GVT is a great mass builder, and can even build some mass while leaning you up. Even if done with 90 seconds rest it still tends to lean you up a little while adding a decent amount of muscle if nutrition is right.

    GVT was actually the training program the German Strength Coach used in off season for his weight lifters when they took the team Gold @ the Olympics several years back. So it is also good for lifters concerned with strength and power even though it has such a slow tempo.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice!!
    This is my Monday workout. Stealing it!!
    Enjoy it.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  26. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,885
    Rep Power
    2640641

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GVT is a great mass builder, and can even build some mass while leaning you up. Even if done with 90 seconds rest it still tends to lean you up a little while adding a decent amount of muscle if nutrition is right.

    GVT was actually the training program the German Strength Coach used in off season for his weight lifters when they took the team Gold @ the Olympics several years back. So it is also good for lifters concerned with strength and power even though it has such a slow tempo.
    I will give this a GO today!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  27. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alright Simon,
    I am sitting here on the ****ter planning my workout, I have decided on a GVT style shoulder routine. Maybe add some Triceps in as well.
    But def shoulders.
    I will let you know how it goes.
  28. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Alright Simon,
    I am sitting here on the ****ter planning my workout, I have decided on a GVT style shoulder routine. Maybe add some Triceps in as well.
    But def shoulders.
    I will let you know how it goes.
    Get it! But wipe your a$$ first...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  29. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    11/2/13

    Dosed a full scoop of Stimul8 on my way out the door this morning for a 6km run. I really enjoy that boost of energy about 15 minutes after my run starts.


    Arms

    SuperSet 1

    Close Grip Bench Press:
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x9
    130x9
    130x8

    Ez Bar Curls:
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x8
    85x10
    85x9
    85x9
    85x10

    - did a bit better this time around, crazy how quickly the arms just pump right up.


    Superset 2

    Rope Pushdown:
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15
    90x12

    - thinking I will rotate different accessory exercises through

    Preacher Curls:
    70x15
    70x15
    70x14
    70x12

    - also different rep ranges to keep things interesting (ie did 80x4x10 last time)

    Superset 3

    Overhead Tricep Extensions:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

    Concentration Curls:
    30x10/10
    30x10/9
    30x8/7


    Arms were just dead by the time I hit the concentration curls. Only allowed for 2 assistance reps before calling it in sets 2 and 3.

    Really focused, and energy levels through the roof.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  30. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Will probably go for a run in the morning tomorrow, but will be a planned day off from the weights (as I did just 4 in a row).
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  31. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Solid session bro.
    Do you think your running is hindering any mass gains? Obviously not strength, but I read a lot about running causing too much muscle catabolism. I have also noticed that I am able to grow and keep my growth a lot easier since I am unable to run much. Granted it takes a lot more dietary discipline to lose fat now too.
  32. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,885
    Rep Power
    2640641

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Solid, Wasme! Were are you getting the GVT workouts from?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  33. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Solid, Wasme! Were are you getting the GVT workouts from?
    I looked a Simply Shredded and then a mix of what Montego and Kleen had to say. Montego had the back width/thickness days which I really liked so credit to him there.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  34. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,885
    Rep Power
    2640641

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I looked a Simply Shredded and then a mix of what Montego and Kleen had to say. Montego had the back width/thickness days which I really liked so credit to him there.
    Cool deal. Thanks.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  35. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Cool deal. Thanks.
    No problem. Give it a try sometime. So far I am really liking it.

    Depending how you look at it, it can be boring, but the challenge of trying to get 10x10 and the right tempo is actually engaging. And of course the mental aspect when you are at sets 4-5 and realize you have 5 or 6 more to go. I decided to start rotating through different accessory exercises and rep ranges too when possible to just keep it fresh.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  36. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,885
    Rep Power
    2640641

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    No problem. Give it a try sometime. So far I am really liking it.

    Depending how you look at it, it can be boring, but the challenge of trying to get 10x10 and the right tempo is actually engaging. And of course the mental aspect when you are at sets 4-5 and realize you have 5 or 6 more to go. I decided to start rotating through different accessory exercises and rep ranges too when possible to just keep it fresh.
    I'm thinking of trying out the 10x10 with your 4.0.X.0 tempo, but with my own variation of exercises. If I super set like you do, how many different exercises do you think I could do in an hour? That's my weekday time limit after warmup.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  37. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm thinking of trying out the 10x10 with your 4.0.X.0 tempo, but with my own variation of exercises. If I super set like you do, how many different exercises do you think I could do in an hour? That's my weekday time limit after warmup.
    I actually timed my Back Width/Shoulder workout.. it was 41 minutes and was 6 exercises (2 of which were 10x10).. so probably 8.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  38. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,885
    Rep Power
    2640641

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I actually timed my Back Width/Shoulder workout.. it was 41 minutes and was 6 exercises (2 of which were 10x10).. so probably 8.
    Sweet, that's a lot of sets!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  39. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Sweet, that's a lot of sets!
    Indeed, might be a bit much.

    - could always add 20 minutes of cardio to fill the hour..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  40. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM
  2. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:46 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 06:26 PM
  5. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in