Finaflex providing some STIMUL8'tion (sponsored)

Page 5 of 28 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. constant change, the essence of life

2. Cut the weight in half and reduce reps by two or four. That's how I do it.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    constant change, the essence of life
    Would this apply to all things in life, or will that end in divorce for me lol

- I will change things up for a couple of weeks and then move to something new after my trip to Myrtle Beach (13-17)

4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Would this apply to all things in life, or will that end in divorce for me lol - I will change things up for a couple of weeks and then move to something new after my trip to Myrtle Beach (13-17)
    South Myrtle or north?
    Go see a show at the House of Blues. Nice venue. Also, eat at Dick's. The M.O. Is to treat customers like shlt. It's fun. They make you wear a dunce cap. Steak the way you like it if you like the way they cook it. Tons of cool stuff to do in Myrtle. Enjoy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    South Myrtle or north?
    Go see a show at the House of Blues. Nice venue. Also, eat at Dick's. The M.O. Is to treat customers like shlt. It's fun. They make you wear a dunce cap. Steak the way you like it if you like the way they cook it. Tons of cool stuff to do in Myrtle. Enjoy.
    Yeah! Dicks Last Resort. They have one in San Antonio and its fun if you know what you are walking into lol.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    South Myrtle or north?
    Hotel is on North Ocean Blvd, so I guess that is N. Myrtle Beach? Thanks for the info.

My parents go down every fall for 2-3 weeks, and it usually falls on my father's birthday. He is turning 75 this year, so I am flying down to surprise him. Should be fun.

7. maybe i'm just old, but...
    dicks doesn't sound like too much fun to me

8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    South Myrtle or north?
    Sounds like Ed Debevic's in Chicago... the servers all make up a persona. Some are rude, others are just loud and obnoxious... but I'd much rather be in Myrtle Beach.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    maybe i'm just old, but...
    dicks doesn't sound like too much fun to me
    Not old....not gay

I prefer tuna town
    OLYMPUS UK REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    maybe i'm just old, but... dicks doesn't sound like too much fun to me
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Sounds like Ed Debevic's in Chicago... the servers all make up a persona. Some are rude, others are just loud and obnoxious... but I'd much rather be in Myrtle Beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Not old....not gay I prefer tuna town
    Put it like this. When you enter they ask you if you plan on drinking. People over 21 get a stamp on their hand. My kid was a year old at the time and in a stroller. We got seated at our table and I pulled the kid out to keep him entertained. Sooooo, apparently while the chick with the stamp was making baby noises and funny faces with him, she decided to stamp his hand. Funny stuff.

11. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Put it like this. When you enter they ask you if you plan on drinking. People over 21 get a stamp on their hand. My kid was a year old at the time and in a stroller. We got seated at our table and I pulled the kid out to keep him entertained. Sooooo, apparently while the chick with the stamp was making baby noises and funny faces with him, she decided to stamp his hand. Funny stuff.
    The deciding factor in all this would be - was the chick with the stamp HOT?

12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    The deciding factor in all this would be - was the chick with the stamp HOT?
    She wasn't unattractive by any means. A good sense of humor can make an average girl pretty though so idk.

13. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    She wasn't unattractive by any means. A good sense of humor can make an average girl pretty though so idk.
    this is true..

14. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    A good sense of humor can make an average girl pretty though..
    so she was fat then

i'm sorry I shouldn't have said that
    the old saying about good personality/fat girl tho....

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i'm sorry I shouldn't have said that
    the old saying about good personality/fat girl tho....
    Well uve heard the one about why ugly chicks give good head?
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

16. ^^ oh lawd what did I start?

17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

Well uve heard the one about why ugly chicks give good head?
    They DOOOOO???
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

They DOOOOO???
    They HAVE to!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

19. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    They DOOOOO???
    they can't get laid, so are good at ... other things

20. Great work in here Wasme! I know you're looking forward to Myrtle!

21. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Great work in here Wasme! I know you're looking forward to Myrtle!
    Thanks 804. Yes I am really looking forward to getting away and of course my 'shipments'... lol

22. 10/8/2013

Yesterday I dosed 1/2 scoop of Stimul8 around 4pm to get a sense of appetite suppression on a rest day. Had dinner around 6pm and only was able to eat half my plate, which was interesting. Stored the rest in the fridge for later in the evening. Ended up having a protein shake around 9pm and kept my leftovers for a nice chicken, rice, broccoli lunch.

Started this day off with a 5km fasted run through the park.

Going to start a bit of a deload today that will carry through till the 18th or 19th where I will likely start a new program. Thinking of going back to either FST-7, Mountain Dog, or a Push/Pull/Legs style. Next update will be this evening after my workout.

23. Nice brother! I should have taken your advice yesterday..

24. I'm a big fan of 5/3/1. Have had some nice steady gains and I've been doing it for about 7 months now and I love it.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm a big fan of 5/3/1. Have had some nice steady gains and I've been doing it for about 7 months now and I love it.
    Ever tried Mad Cow?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  2. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
  5. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 04:14 AM