Finaflex providing some STIMUL8'tion (sponsored)

Page 13 of 28 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Crazy man, but intriguing. I think I may steal your leg routine... Are you doing this to gain, or lean, or does it matter depending on foods?
    I am always trying to get rid of this flab, while gaining lean mass - in hopes that eventually there will be something for the skin to hold on to. The short rest periods are really bringing an aerobic aspect into the fold though.


  2. 11/1/13

    GVT: Shoulders and Back Width

    Warmup: 5km fasted run. (was beautiful out here this morning @ 15C. Been about 2-5C in the morning all week. Was windy but no rain, and the wind just adds some resistance).

    Stimul8 was dosed prior to run...gotta love that kick half way through.

    Seated Barbell Press:
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x9
    120x8
    120x8
    120x9

    -tempo was 40X0
    -shoulder was starting to bother me this morning, perhaps why I didnt hit my 10's

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns:
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10

    -tempo was 40X0

    Face Pulls:
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

    Closegrip Palms Facing Pulldowns:
    170x15
    170x15
    170x12
    170x11

    Shrugs:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    - 4 second pause at the top

    Stretchers:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    - Stimul8 once more providing killer focus, drive and energy.

    Quick shout out to @breezy11 ...good luck tomorrow bro! Big win for the B's last night - take yours tomorrow.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    11/1/13

    GVT: Shoulders and Back Width

    Warmup: 5km fasted run. (was beautiful out here this morning @ 15C. Been about 2-5C in the morning all week. Was windy but no rain, and the wind just adds some resistance).

    Stimul8 was dosed prior to run...gotta love that kick half way through.

    Seated Barbell Press:
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x9
    120x8
    120x8
    120x9

    -tempo was 40X0
    -shoulder was starting to bother me this morning, perhaps why I didnt hit my 10's

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns:
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10

    -tempo was 40X0

    Face Pulls:
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

    Closegrip Palms Facing Pulldowns:
    170x15
    170x15
    170x12
    170x11

    Shrugs:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    - 4 second pause at the top

    Stretchers:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    - Stimul8 once more providing killer focus, drive and energy.

    Quick shout out to @breezy11 ...good luck tomorrow bro! Big win for the B's last night - take yours tomorrow.
    Nice!!
    This is my Monday workout. Stealing it!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Crazy man, but intriguing. I think I may steal your leg routine... Are you doing this to gain, or lean, or does it matter depending on foods?
    GVT is a great mass builder, and can even build some mass while leaning you up. Even if done with 90 seconds rest it still tends to lean you up a little while adding a decent amount of muscle if nutrition is right.

    GVT was actually the training program the German Strength Coach used in off season for his weight lifters when they took the team Gold @ the Olympics several years back. So it is also good for lifters concerned with strength and power even though it has such a slow tempo.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice!!
    This is my Monday workout. Stealing it!!
    Enjoy it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GVT is a great mass builder, and can even build some mass while leaning you up. Even if done with 90 seconds rest it still tends to lean you up a little while adding a decent amount of muscle if nutrition is right.

    GVT was actually the training program the German Strength Coach used in off season for his weight lifters when they took the team Gold @ the Olympics several years back. So it is also good for lifters concerned with strength and power even though it has such a slow tempo.
    I will give this a GO today!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  7. Alright Simon,
    I am sitting here on the ****ter planning my workout, I have decided on a GVT style shoulder routine. Maybe add some Triceps in as well.
    But def shoulders.
    I will let you know how it goes.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Alright Simon,
    I am sitting here on the ****ter planning my workout, I have decided on a GVT style shoulder routine. Maybe add some Triceps in as well.
    But def shoulders.
    I will let you know how it goes.
    Get it! But wipe your a$$ first...

  9. 11/2/13

    Dosed a full scoop of Stimul8 on my way out the door this morning for a 6km run. I really enjoy that boost of energy about 15 minutes after my run starts.


    Arms

    SuperSet 1

    Close Grip Bench Press:
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10
    130x9
    130x9
    130x8

    Ez Bar Curls:
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x8
    85x10
    85x9
    85x9
    85x10

    - did a bit better this time around, crazy how quickly the arms just pump right up.


    Superset 2

    Rope Pushdown:
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15
    90x12

    - thinking I will rotate different accessory exercises through

    Preacher Curls:
    70x15
    70x15
    70x14
    70x12

    - also different rep ranges to keep things interesting (ie did 80x4x10 last time)

    Superset 3

    Overhead Tricep Extensions:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

    Concentration Curls:
    30x10/10
    30x10/9
    30x8/7


    Arms were just dead by the time I hit the concentration curls. Only allowed for 2 assistance reps before calling it in sets 2 and 3.

    Really focused, and energy levels through the roof.

  10. Will probably go for a run in the morning tomorrow, but will be a planned day off from the weights (as I did just 4 in a row).

  11. Solid session bro.
    Do you think your running is hindering any mass gains? Obviously not strength, but I read a lot about running causing too much muscle catabolism. I have also noticed that I am able to grow and keep my growth a lot easier since I am unable to run much. Granted it takes a lot more dietary discipline to lose fat now too.

  12. Solid, Wasme! Were are you getting the GVT workouts from?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Solid, Wasme! Were are you getting the GVT workouts from?
    I looked a Simply Shredded and then a mix of what Montego and Kleen had to say. Montego had the back width/thickness days which I really liked so credit to him there.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I looked a Simply Shredded and then a mix of what Montego and Kleen had to say. Montego had the back width/thickness days which I really liked so credit to him there.
    Cool deal. Thanks.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Cool deal. Thanks.
    No problem. Give it a try sometime. So far I am really liking it.

    Depending how you look at it, it can be boring, but the challenge of trying to get 10x10 and the right tempo is actually engaging. And of course the mental aspect when you are at sets 4-5 and realize you have 5 or 6 more to go. I decided to start rotating through different accessory exercises and rep ranges too when possible to just keep it fresh.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    No problem. Give it a try sometime. So far I am really liking it.

    Depending how you look at it, it can be boring, but the challenge of trying to get 10x10 and the right tempo is actually engaging. And of course the mental aspect when you are at sets 4-5 and realize you have 5 or 6 more to go. I decided to start rotating through different accessory exercises and rep ranges too when possible to just keep it fresh.
    I'm thinking of trying out the 10x10 with your 4.0.X.0 tempo, but with my own variation of exercises. If I super set like you do, how many different exercises do you think I could do in an hour? That's my weekday time limit after warmup.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm thinking of trying out the 10x10 with your 4.0.X.0 tempo, but with my own variation of exercises. If I super set like you do, how many different exercises do you think I could do in an hour? That's my weekday time limit after warmup.
    I actually timed my Back Width/Shoulder workout.. it was 41 minutes and was 6 exercises (2 of which were 10x10).. so probably 8.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I actually timed my Back Width/Shoulder workout.. it was 41 minutes and was 6 exercises (2 of which were 10x10).. so probably 8.
    Sweet, that's a lot of sets!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Sweet, that's a lot of sets!
    Indeed, might be a bit much.

    - could always add 20 minutes of cardio to fill the hour..
  20. Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    ...just might have to apply to make big addition to this log!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...just might have to apply to make big addition to this log!
    I personally would love to see you on such a stack brother..
    unfortunately, our shipping dept may not feel the same way - I may have shot my shipping budget wad on you already

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I personally would love to see you on such a stack brother..
    unfortunately, our shipping dept may not feel the same way - I may have shot my shipping budget wad on you already
    You realize that is a quote edit in the making lol...

    I hear ya, perhaps I'll throw an app on with a condition that I agree to pay a portion of the shipping.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    You realize that is a quote edit in the making lol...

    I hear ya, perhaps I'll throw an app on with a condition that I agree to pay a portion of the shipping.
    feel free to apply my friend, we can always see what happens

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    feel free to apply my friend, we can always see what happens
    Will do, thanks Steve.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:22 AM
  2. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:26 PM
  5. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Log in
Log in