Finaflex providing some STIMUL8'tion (sponsored)

Page 10 of 28 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    So, G8 at half scoop is recommended for how many hours?
    6-8... I am someone who wakes up a lot typically and only sleeps 4-5 hours a night. When I use it I get a great sleep, dont remember my dreams, and if I wake up to go to the bathroom, I am back asleep before I hit the pillow.


  2. I should add to that like Iparatroop.. when I wake I am usually quite refreshed. If I feel groggy it only takes minutes to pass.
    •   
       


  3. I have to say I'm fighting the desire to go 1.5 scoops. I dunno, it just seems like a lot of fun to me!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I have to say I'm fighting the desire to go 1.5 scoops. I dunno, it just seems like a lot of fun to me!
    Stimul8... I know what you mean. I am thinking of trying a rounded scoop tomorrow.. which would be 1 1/3 i figure.. just to see what it does lol..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    6-8... I am someone who wakes up a lot typically and only sleeps 4-5 hours a night. When I use it I get a great sleep, dont remember my dreams, and if I wake up to go to the bathroom, I am back asleep before I hit the pillow.
    Yeah, I am allowed about 6 hours most days, but am usually up every hour peeing. I took another product once on a sleep-in day, and slept 10 uninterrupted hours. I'm a little scared to try anything other than melatonin on a work night right now until I can figure out my own tolerance.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   
       


  6. Nice work bro! In for da nudez

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Yeah, I am allowed about 6 hours most days, but am usually up every hour peeing. I took another product once on a sleep-in day, and slept 10 uninterrupted hours. I'm a little scared to try anything other than melatonin on a work night right now until I can figure out my own tolerance.
    G8 at half a scoop or just under would serve you well. But if you have an alarm set you'll wake up and like i said if you feel a bit groggy it wears off very fast.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Nice work bro! In for da nudez
    Thanks man...

  9. 10/25/2013

    Friday...finally.

    Up this morning at 530 and right out the door for a 6km run then off to work.

    Chest and Back thickness after work today, might even go rounded scoop on the Stimul8...until then have a good day boys.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    10/25/2013

    Friday...finally.

    Up this morning at 530 and right out the door for a 6km run then off to work.

    Chest and Back thickness after work today, might even go rounded scoop on the Stimul8...until then have a good day boys.
    Wait what?.....rounded scoop?....holy shyzzle.

    And some can't take more than half a scoop....guess we're all different....

    Doing great bro.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  11. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Wait what?.....rounded scoop?....holy shyzzle.

    And some can't take more than half a scoop....guess we're all different....

    Doing great bro.
    I have used a full scoop a fair bit during this run, so just wanna see if it will make a difference. That said, I might need some G8 to come back down lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I have used a full scoop a fair bit during this run, so just wanna see if it will make a difference. That said, I might need some G8 to come back down lol
    Uppers and downers

    Love it
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  13. I accidentally took something like a scoop an a half, i can't remember what I did, i think I was talking to my kids and just dumping it in the shaker. I do remember not waking up and missing formation the next morning.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I accidentally took something like a scoop an a half, i can't remember what I did, i think I was talking to my kids and just dumping it in the shaker. I do remember not waking up and missing formation the next morning.
    I did this with G8 as well. Had reverse effect... took me forever to fall asleep, was very restless. But once out, I was out.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I did this with G8 as well. Had reverse effect... took me forever to fall asleep, was very restless. But once out, I was out.
    Interesting that you had that response.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Interesting that you had that response.
    Was almost like too much of a good thing worked in reverse to start with. Might have been a bit of a mental game too though..

  17. Yeah that's lot of g8 lol
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah that's lot of g8 lol
    Was a total accident. Busy talking to my daughter and had prepped a protein shake, bcaas for the morning (with heaping scoops of course) and well followed suit.. realized as i dumped it in.

  19. The Great G8 Mistake

    sounds like a good title for a book

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    The Great G8 Mistake

    sounds like a good title for a book
    Has a good ring to it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    The Great G8 Mistake

    sounds like a good title for a book
    I like it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Dude... you're a fûckin OX brotha. You've got great strength which is nothing to sneeze at (where the hell does that phrase even come from). Anyway, be proud of what you've accomplished. Because honestly, would you rather have the loose skin or have it stretched taught by the stuff that USED to be there? You're our bro, we love you, now put up some fûckin NOODZ!
    Ask and you shal recieve...

    “To sneeze at” something or someone is a colloquial usage, first appearing in the early 19th century, meaning “to regard as of little worth; to disparage, disregard or despise” (“It’s a sort of thing a young fellow of my expectations ought to sneeze at,” 1806). This sense may seem odd, since demonstrating contempt is a deliberate act and sneezing usually isn’t, but it’s helpful to note that the original sense of the verb included “snorting” as well as sneezing, so “to sneeze at” something or someone is rhetorically equivalent to snorting in derision or distaste. The use of “sneeze at” today is almost always in the negative “nothing to sneeze at” or similar forms, meaning that the thing under consideration may appear modest or trivial but is actually at least somewhat important or impressive (“As I am situated, £300 or £400 a-year is not to be sneezed at,” 1813).

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I did this with G8 as well. Had reverse effect... took me forever to fall asleep, was very restless. But once out, I was out.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Interesting that you had that response.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Was almost like too much of a good thing worked in reverse to start with. Might have been a bit of a mental game too though..
    Some of the ingredients in most GH producing products if taken to high a dose go from being relaxing to causing anxiety due to overstimulation of the brain when crossing the barrier. I think the big one is GABA but it has been a very long time since I read the study. Yes it is pretty common for people to cause themselves anxiety with a large dose.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Ask and you shal recieve...

    “To sneeze at” something or someone is a colloquial usage, first appearing in the early 19th century, meaning “to regard as of little worth; to disparage, disregard or despise” (“It’s a sort of thing a young fellow of my expectations ought to sneeze at,” 1806). This sense may seem odd, since demonstrating contempt is a deliberate act and sneezing usually isn’t, but it’s helpful to note that the original sense of the verb included “snorting” as well as sneezing, so “to sneeze at” something or someone is rhetorically equivalent to snorting in derision or distaste. The use of “sneeze at” today is almost always in the negative “nothing to sneeze at” or similar forms, meaning that the thing under consideration may appear modest or trivial but is actually at least somewhat important or impressive (“As I am situated, £300 or £400 a-year is not to be sneezed at,” 1813).






    Some of the ingredients in most GH producing products if taken to high a dose go from being relaxing to causing anxiety due to overstimulation of the brain when crossing the barrier. I think the big one is GABA but it has been a very long time since I read the study. Yes it is pretty common for people to cause themselves anxiety with a large dose.
    ....hey weren't you the guy on Cheers!? Actually that was kinda interesting Chris.

    Figured that was likely the reason too much G8 was not as effective as the sweet spot for dosing.

  24. 10/25/2013 cont'd

    Day 1: Chest, Back Thickness - Tempo 40X0

    Superset 1

    Flat Bench Press
    165x10x10

    - Added 20lbs to the bar as I felt last week was just not enough. These 10 sets were definitely tougher, in fact I did have to pause a couple of times to finish on the last 2 sets. I will still kick it up another 10 lbs next week though.

    Bent Over Barbell Rows
    125x10x10


    Superset 2

    Machine Flies
    90x4x15

    Deadlifts
    160x4x12

    - Really focusing on form here. The last thing I want to do is tweak my back which I tend to do when going heavy on Deads, as well as Stiff Leg Deadlifts.

    Superset 3 - went for total burn out here today and added another set of exercises. Will probably do this on all days when I have the time/energy.

    Incline Dumbbell Bench - Hammer Grip
    50x3x10

    Seated Cable Rows
    90x3x10


    Bodyweight Crunches
    4 x 25

    - Big rounded scoop of Stimul8 taken 20 minutes prior. To say I was jacked is an understatement. Energy was very high, focus about the same. No negative feelings at all. The only thing I did notice was I did not have the normal appetite suppression effect. I was ready to scarf back my post workout meal 30 minutes later.

    - Upon reflection I can honestly say that 3/4 to 1 level scoop is just as effective. And the extra is certainly not needed.

  25. holy smokes man, great session
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  2. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
  5. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 04:14 AM
Log in
Log in