Danb goes elite with SNS and PES

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I use an outline I put together through articles on T nation and with the help of breezey. I can send you the outline I use if itd help u out.
    Ya if you dont mind that would be great... will pm you my email address..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks, I have tried some of the movements when doing FST 7... but never the actually routine. Is there a 'template' anywhere or do you just put it together from articles? Also, I see there is beginner/intermediate/advance recommendations for sets, etc. Do you go with intermediate?
    I have all of the articles put into one PDF if you want it. I also have one that all I put in it was the exercises and reps to use when I worked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    amazing the places you can find good info....i haven't used a biotest product since the new version of hot rox, but the forum has good stuff[if you sort thru the fanboy posts], lol.
    I haven't used a Biotest product since the original Mag-10 and 4AD came out. However I love the group of contributors they have over there. Great writing and articles. Just have to know how to sidestep the engrained supplement sales pitch. Honestly some of the best programs I have ever done came from there, but I am far from a Biotest fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Ya if you dont mind that would be great... will pm you my email address..
    Simon if you or anyone else wants a copy of the articles and stuff in one PDF shoot me you addy. I am pretty sure I still have yours though Simon so I will send it over to you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have all of the articles put into one PDF if you want it. I also have one that all I put in it was the exercises and reps to use when I worked out.

    I haven't used a Biotest product since the original Mag-10 and 4AD came out. However I love the group of contributors they have over there. Great writing and articles. Just have to know how to sidestep the engrained supplement sales pitch. Honestly some of the best programs I have ever done came from there, but I am far from a Biotest fan.

    Simon if you or anyone else wants a copy of the articles and stuff in one PDF shoot me you addy. I am pretty sure I still have yours though Simon so I will send it over to you.
    Wait Simon check your email, I just looked and had already sent them to you before. You probably have them and haven't had a chance to look at it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have all of the articles put into one PDF if you want it. I also have one that all I put in it was the exercises and reps to use when I worked out.

    I haven't used a Biotest product since the original Mag-10 and 4AD came out. However I love the group of contributors they have over there. Great writing and articles. Just have to know how to sidestep the engrained supplement sales pitch. Honestly some of the best programs I have ever done came from there, but I am far from a Biotest fan.

    Simon if you or anyone else wants a copy of the articles and stuff in one PDF shoot me you addy. I am pretty sure I still have yours though Simon so I will send it over to you.
    PM sent...

    That is where I found the Big Beyond Belief routine a few years ago. I wouldn't mind delving into that one again at some point.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wait Simon check your email, I just looked and had already sent them to you before. You probably have them and haven't had a chance to look at it.
    Just checked, sorry I do not see it. Can you resend?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    amazing the places you can find good info....i haven't used a biotest product since the new version of hot rox, but the forum has good stuff[if you sort thru the fanboy posts], lol.
    Ive actually never been on the forum really. Just clicked some links I got that sent me to some meadows articles there.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Ya if you dont mind that would be great... will pm you my email address..
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have all of the articles put into one PDF if you want it. I also have one that all I put in it was the exercises and reps to use when I worked out.

    I haven't used a Biotest product since the original Mag-10 and 4AD came out. However I love the group of contributors they have over there. Great writing and articles. Just have to know how to sidestep the engrained supplement sales pitch. Honestly some of the best programs I have ever done came from there, but I am far from a Biotest fan.

    Simon if you or anyone else wants a copy of the articles and stuff in one PDF shoot me you addy. I am pretty sure I still have yours though Simon so I will send it over to you.
    Ill send them as well just in case.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Thanks guys

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks guys
    I have a very detailed MD program put together by Meadows if you're interested. It incorporates a good amount of band work though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have all of the articles put into one PDF if you want it. I also have one that all I put in it was the exercises and reps to use when I worked out. I haven't used a Biotest product since the original Mag-10 and 4AD came out. However I love the group of contributors they have over there. Great writing and articles. Just have to know how to sidestep the engrained supplement sales pitch. Honestly some of the best programs I have ever done came from there, but I am far from a Biotest fan. Simon if you or anyone else wants a copy of the articles and stuff in one PDF shoot me you addy. I am pretty sure I still have yours though Simon so I will send it over to you.
    I'd be interested as well bud :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I have a veryhttp://youtu.be/TqbO4ZcvOSc detailed MD program put together by Meadows if you're interested. It incorporates a good amount of band work though.
    I'd love to look at this as well. Doubt I could get through a breezy workout but I'd love to look over it.


    Dan, I've had those hypo feelings as well. Usually a few days then things are okay.

    I see you've experienced why I don't miss that greasy food anymore lol. The cheat meal always looks good but I ALWAYS regret pizza. Lots of options you could do with your diet bud if you wanted a break from carb cycling (which is good to do). As always you are so sexy
    Independent

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I'd be interested as well bud :-)

    I'd love to look at this as well. Doubt I could get through a breezy workout but I'd love to look over it.

    Dan, I've had those hypo feelings as well. Usually a few days then things are okay.

    I see you've experienced why I don't miss that greasy food anymore lol. The cheat meal always looks good but I ALWAYS regret pizza. Lots of options you could do with your diet bud if you wanted a break from carb cycling (which is good to do). As always you are so sexy
    Thanks bud..ive been trying it for like 8 or 9 days now and I cant shake it. Im thinking a blood test might be in order soon. It actually seems to.be getting worse. I actually had to bail on the gym yesterday and today?? Im gonna give it until the end of the week and see whats going on...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I'd be interested as well bud :-)

    I'd love to look at this as well. Doubt I could get through a breezy workout but I'd love to look over it.
    Haha no problem man. Anyone that's interested can send me their email address.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Haha no problem man. Anyone that's interested can send me their email address.
    Sent :-)
    Independent

  13. Holy ****, NFW! Nice stack big guy
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Holy ****, NFW! Nice stack big guy
    Thanks buddy...I wish I was doing it morr justice though...the hits just keep coming. Came home from work early last night sick..103 fever no voice and hackin a lung up since about midnight last night. Sick as a dog ...seriouslly want to apoligize to the Sns and pes guys. This has been the crappiest 3 weeks ive ever had which has transferred into a sh1tty log thus far. Sorry guys .
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks buddy...I wish I was doing it morr justice though...the hits just keep coming. Came home from work early last night sick..103 fever no voice and hackin a lung up since about midnight last night. Sick as a dog ...seriouslly want to apoligize to the Sns and pes guys. This has been the crappiest 3 weeks ive ever had which has transferred into a sh1tty log thus far. Sorry guys .
    Unsubbed... I refuse to follow a log with a bunch of whining

    Get better bro and then come back strong. it's flu season and your types like to kiss lots of random dudes, thus making you more prone to catching the contagion.

    You have a well established rep, no one is questioning you. Rest up, sleep your ass off and force feed yourself. You're in my thoughts/dreams either or
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks bud..ive been trying it for like 8 or 9 days now and I cant shake it. Im thinking a blood test might be in order soon. It actually seems to.be getting worse. I actually had to bail on the gym yesterday and today?? Im gonna give it until the end of the week and see whats going on...
    i think a blood test is a good idea...my low blood glucose seemed to come out of nowhere and hit quick. if i limit my carbs too much i find myself binging on way too many really bad carbs just to feel right. for me it's best to incorporate enough good carbs to keep binges away.

    on the brightside, i just cut over 20lbs in a around a month and a half while keeping carb intake moderately high, of course these are 95% good carbs with the occasional cheat to satisfy my sweet tooth, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks buddy...I wish I was doing it morr justice though...the hits just keep coming. Came home from work early last night sick..103 fever no voice and hackin a lung up since about midnight last night. Sick as a dog ...seriouslly want to apoligize to the Sns and pes guys. This has been the crappiest 3 weeks ive ever had which has transferred into a sh1tty log thus far. Sorry guys .
    dude, rest up and feel better my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Unsubbed... I refuse to follow a log with a bunch of whining

    Get better bro and then come back strong. it's flu season and your types like to kiss lots of random dudes, thus making you more prone to catching the contagion.

    You have a well established rep, no one is questioning you. Rest up, sleep your ass off and force feed yourself. You're in my thoughts/dreams either or
    good guy deezy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Don't know how I missed this, but I'm in late!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Unsubbed... I refuse to follow a log with a bunch of whining

    Get better bro and then come back strong. it's flu season and your types like to kiss lots of random dudes, thus making you more prone to catching the contagion.

    You have a well established rep, no one is questioning you. Rest up, sleep your ass off and force feed yourself. You're in my thoughts/dreams either or
    The only dude ive been kissing is your mom...srsly though thanks for the kind words bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i think a blood test is a good idea...my low blood glucose seemed to come out of nowhere and hit quick. if i limit my carbs too much i find myself binging on way too many really bad carbs just to feel right. for me it's best to incorporate enough good carbs to keep binges away.

    on the brightside, i just cut over 20lbs in a around a month and a half while keeping carb intake moderately high, of course these are 95% good carbs with the occasional cheat to satisfy my sweet tooth, lol.
    Thats exactly how I am with the bad carbs to feel right...blood test is definitely in the cards very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    dude, rest up and feel better my man!

    good guy deezy
    Thanks big guy. .and deezy is a good guy I dont care what everyone else says about him or if he enjoys the company of men.

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Don't know how I missed this, but I'm in late!
    Ha unfortunately you havent missed much brother. ..recap- horrible poison ivy, sketchy blood sugar issues and now this god forsaken illness that has stolen my voice and made me feel like ive been run over by a truck. ..on the plus side though im getting a sick ab workout all day long via coughing my lungs up
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Ha unfortunately you havent missed much brother. ..recap- horrible poison ivy, sketchy blood sugar issues and now this god forsaken illness that has stolen my voice and made me feel like ive been run over by a truck. ..on the plus side though im getting a sick ab workout all day long via coughing my lungs up
    That's what you get from eating day old tuna sandwiches out of that tool box of yours - while run through the woods.

    ...hope you feel better brother.

  21. Damn Dan your last 3 weeks sounds as awesome as mine! I am hoping to go into next week with some type of vigor but we shall see how the lower back holds up. Maybe we can both come out swinging and not get slowed down by something stupid popping up!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Hope you get better quick danbeezy! Sounds like you are feeling pretty rough.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    That's what you get from eating day old tuna sandwiches out of that tool box of yours - while run through the woods.

    ...hope you feel better brother.
    Lol no tuna for this guy must be rhe tilipia..thanks bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Damn Dan your last 3 weeks sounds as awesome as mine! I am hoping to go into next week with some type of vigor but we shall see how the lower back holds up. Maybe we can both come out swinging and not get slowed down by something stupid popping up!
    No doubt dude. Ive been following along with your log just havent got around to commenting yet and ive been out of comission for a couple days so im sure im like 20 pgs behind.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Hope you get better quick danbeezy! Sounds like you are feeling pretty rough.
    Thanks budddy...yeah pretty rough sir. I did make it into work today so that means I got off the couch..which is a win in its self lol feelin a little better today.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Alright guys gonna try and hit it today. A 10 days out of the gym a week with no supps and a week of eating whatever food I could choke down and a week of laying around on the couch....im fat and unmotivated right now lol...wish me luck hopefully will have a good update later today.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Alright guys gonna try and hit it today. A 10 days out of the gym a week with no supps and a week of eating whatever food I could choke down and a week of laying around on the couch....im fat and unmotivated right now lol...wish me luck hopefully will have a good update later today.
    should see noob-like gains, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS and PES bring you the X-Elite stack!!!
    By Mack411 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:52 PM
  2. Lean Gains with USPlabs and PES
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 09:16 PM
  3. Getting ready for summer with USPLabs and PES!
    By kaikara in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 10:20 PM
  4. Leaning out with USPLabs and PES (C20 and Erase Pro)
    By nokkT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:02 AM
  5. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in