Danb goes elite with SNS and PES

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Damn Dan your last 3 weeks sounds as awesome as mine! I am hoping to go into next week with some type of vigor but we shall see how the lower back holds up. Maybe we can both come out swinging and not get slowed down by something stupid popping up!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  2. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Hope you get better quick danbeezy! Sounds like you are feeling pretty rough.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    That's what you get from eating day old tuna sandwiches out of that tool box of yours - while run through the woods.

    ...hope you feel better brother.
    Lol no tuna for this guy must be rhe tilipia..thanks bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Damn Dan your last 3 weeks sounds as awesome as mine! I am hoping to go into next week with some type of vigor but we shall see how the lower back holds up. Maybe we can both come out swinging and not get slowed down by something stupid popping up!
    No doubt dude. Ive been following along with your log just havent got around to commenting yet and ive been out of comission for a couple days so im sure im like 20 pgs behind.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Hope you get better quick danbeezy! Sounds like you are feeling pretty rough.
    Thanks budddy...yeah pretty rough sir. I did make it into work today so that means I got off the couch..which is a win in its self lol feelin a little better today.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alright guys gonna try and hit it today. A 10 days out of the gym a week with no supps and a week of eating whatever food I could choke down and a week of laying around on the couch....im fat and unmotivated right now lol...wish me luck hopefully will have a good update later today.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,240
    Rep Power
    10752145
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Alright guys gonna try and hit it today. A 10 days out of the gym a week with no supps and a week of eating whatever food I could choke down and a week of laying around on the couch....im fat and unmotivated right now lol...wish me luck hopefully will have a good update later today.
    should see noob-like gains, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  6. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Alright guys gonna try and hit it today. A 10 days out of the gym a week with no supps and a week of eating whatever food I could choke down and a week of laying around on the couch....im fat and unmotivated right now lol...wish me luck hopefully will have a good update later today.
    Glad to see your feeling better bud. I'm sure it won't take long to get rid of the damage the last 10 days has cost you. I got heat stroke at work last Wednesday and have been out of commission too, been violently sick, so I know exactly how you feel lol
  7. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    should see noob-like gains, lol.
    Ha felt like a newb again thays for sure. Strength and endurance were both way down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Glad to see your feeling better bud. I'm sure it won't take long to get rid of the damage the last 10 days has cost you. I got heat stroke at work last Wednesday and have been out of commission too, been violently sick, so I know exactly how you feel lol
    Man im sorry to hear that...im gonna try and get caught up on everyones logs tonight im waaay behind on a few. I have like 35 I need to read lol

    So decided to go in and hit chest today. Holy hell strength went down fast. Ended up doing...
    3 sets of flat bench with slow negatives and a pause
    225-10
    235-6
    225-4

    One arm peck decks 4-4-2 x2 sets at 150

    Cable flys 2 drop sets starting at 25 lbs (each arm) and ruuning the stack down to 10

    HS incline press 2 plates per side
    8
    8
    7

    And finished up with deficit pushups
    12
    10
    8

    All rest periods were 45 seconds except the flat bench I took aboit 90 second rest.
    Got outta breath fast on everything! Felt like a little girl while I was benching lol definitely not back to 100% yet but I had to go in and get something done.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    What's up Dan, glad you are back in it. We are both feeling about the same now on feeling unmotivated. I did get that full 12 week MD set up from Breezy, I even cleaned it up so it is easier to read. I am really thinking about going ahead and following it workout for workout and seeing what i get out of it. If so I will have to get some bands because he has you using them in the set up. Did you ever get it from him?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,440
    Rep Power
    6601279
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    What's up Dan, glad you are back in it. We are both feeling about the same now on feeling unmotivated. I did get that full 12 week MD set up from Breezy, I even cleaned it up so it is easier to read. I am really thinking about going ahead and following it workout for workout and seeing what i get out of it. If so I will have to get some bands because he has you using them in the set up. Did you ever get it from him?
    Yo you hurt your back? I have herniated and protruding disks L4 and L5 with 10% loss in disk height
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  10. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yo son, your strength didn't go down. Your CNS just isn't fully recovered. Stick with it, it'll all come back.
  11. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    1584650
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    32.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Glad to hear your feeling better bro! You must have been going insane after being out 10 days...
  12. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Yo you hurt your back? I have herniated and protruding disks L4 and L5 with 10% loss in disk height
    Yeah, hopefully just a blip on the radar though. Hips got a lil sideways on me and pinched off my sciatic something horrible for a few days of nightmarish nerve pain. The swelling took a few days to go down then it became intermittent, and thus far for the last two days I have not felt it at all. I upped the ante on my training a little for today so if it is not showing any signs of problems tomorrow I will be ramping this up pretty quickly. I am just being careful so I don't end up with a lingering or chronic issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Yo son, your strength didn't go down. Your CNS just isn't fully recovered. Stick with it, it'll all come back.
    Agreed, strength should not have actually gone down much if at all in that period but the CNS could definitely not be firing as efficiently making everything harder to do.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  13. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Yo son, your strength didn't go down. Your CNS just isn't fully recovered. Stick with it, it'll all come back.
    Dat rite dur. You'll be pounding it out in no time Danny Boy......(take that however you want)
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Dat rite dur. You'll be pounding it out in no time Danny Boy......(take that however you want)
    I bet he will be holding on to your traps when he takes it...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,440
    Rep Power
    6601279
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, hopefully just a blip on the radar though. Hips got a lil sideways on me and pinched off my sciatic something horrible for a few days of nightmarish nerve pain. The swelling took a few days to go down then it became intermittent, and thus far for the last two days I have not felt it at all. I upped the ante on my training a little for today so if it is not showing any signs of problems tomorrow I will be ramping this up pretty quickly. I am just being careful so I don't end up with a lingering or chronic issue.


    Agreed, strength should not have actually gone down much if at all in that period but the CNS could definitely not be firing as efficiently making everything harder to do.
    That's a good idea man for sure!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  16. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    That's a good idea man for sure!
    Thanks, were you 186 in your avi? You look bigger than 186 to me unless you are just lean as hell under there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,440
    Rep Power
    6601279
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks, were you 186 in your avi? You look bigger than 186 to me unless you are just lean as hell under there.
    That's good to hear man lol thanks! Yea 186 I believe I'm ****ing like 175 now due to this ****ing injury but almost back in full swing. I'm only 5'8" and have a relatively small frame which helps significantly in size perception lol. I'm like an optical illusion hahaha! That pic is old I was tipping the scale at about 190 -192 before I was injured
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  18. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    That's good to hear man lol thanks! Yea 186 I believe I'm ****ing like 175 now due to this ****ing injury but almost back in full swing. I'm only 5'8" and have a relatively small frame which helps significantly in size perception lol. I'm like an optical illusion hahaha! That pic is old I was tipping the scale at about 190 -192 before I was injured
    Nice, I am 5'8" with a small frame other than my large ribcage. So I carry more muscle than most others my weight and height due to the smaller bone structure.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  19. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    What's up Dan, glad you are back in it. We are both feeling about the same now on feeling unmotivated. I did get that full 12 week MD set up from Breezy, I even cleaned it up so it is easier to read. I am really thinking about going ahead and following it workout for workout and seeing what i get out of it. If so I will have to get some bands because he has you using them in the set up. Did you ever get it from him?
    I didnt actually get that from breezy. I dont have access to alot of bands to do the band work. If you do though im sure if you strictly follow the program youll see steller results.

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Yo son, your strength didn't go down. Your CNS just isn't fully recovered. Stick with it, it'll all come back.
    Im hopin. I gotta keep reminding myself im not trying to be a power lifter and get that mentality outta my head. Not that theres anything at all wrong with PLing just not my goal. I just have to be realistic and check the ol ego at the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Glad to hear your feeling better bro! You must have been going insane after being out 10 days...
    Thanks brother. TBH as sick as I have been and as crappy as ive been feeling a break was kinda nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, hopefully just a blip on the radar though. Hips got a lil sideways on me and pinched off my sciatic something horrible for a few days of nightmarish nerve pain. The swelling took a few days to go down then it became intermittent, and thus far for the last two days I have not felt it at all. I upped the ante on my training a little for today so if it is not showing any signs of problems tomorrow I will be ramping this up pretty quickly. I am just being careful so I don't end up with a lingering or chronic issue.

    Agreed, strength should not have actually gone down much if at all in that period but the CNS could definitely not be firing as efficiently making everything harder to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Dat rite dur. You'll be pounding it out in no time Danny Boy......(take that however you want)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    I bet he will be holding on to your traps when he takes it...
    Thanks dudes...you dirty minded nasty's.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks, were you 186 in your avi? You look bigger than 186 to me unless you are just lean as hell under there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    That's good to hear man lol thanks! Yea 186 I believe I'm ****ing like 175 now due to this ****ing injury but almost back in full swing. I'm only 5'8" and have a relatively small frame which helps significantly in size perception lol. I'm like an optical illusion hahaha! That pic is old I was tipping the scale at about 190 -192 before I was injured
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Nice, I am 5'8" with a small frame other than my large ribcage. So I carry more muscle than most others my weight and height due to the smaller bone structure.
    Your both beast in my book. Im 6'0 and wakin up around 190ish right now and dont look half as thick as you guys haha.

    Off day today. Went in and had a steller arm day yesterday. Getting back into the swing of things. Gonna go in amd hit shoulders/back in the AM and legs friday which will be the real test.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  20. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice, I am 5'8" with a small frame other than my large ribcage. So I carry more muscle than most others my weight and height due to the smaller bone structure.
    Some people: "I'm big-boned"
    Me: "I've never seen a fat skeleton. Have you?"
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Some people: "I'm big-boned"
    Me: "I've never seen a fat skeleton. Have you?"
    What about...

    "That's good you need big bones to support all that fat."

    or

    "That's nice Shamu has big bones too."

    Bone structure has to do with body weight but it damn sure can't make you look soft or fat.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,440
    Rep Power
    6601279
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I didnt actually get that from breezy. I dont have access to alot of bands to do the band work. If you do though im sure if you strictly follow the program youll see steller results.


    Im hopin. I gotta keep reminding myself im not trying to be a power lifter and get that mentality outta my head. Not that theres anything at all wrong with PLing just not my goal. I just have to be realistic and check the ol ego at the door.


    Thanks brother. TBH as sick as I have been and as crappy as ive been feeling a break was kinda nice.






    Thanks dudes...you dirty minded nasty's.






    Your both beast in my book. Im 6'0 and wakin up around 190ish right now and dont look half as thick as you guys haha.

    Off day today. Went in and had a steller arm day yesterday. Getting back into the swing of things. Gonna go in amd hit shoulders/back in the AM and legs friday which will be the real test.
    One day at a time my man! That **** will come back before you know it
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  23. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    4753286
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    All caught up in here... good to see you are back in action Dan...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  24. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,257
    Rep Power
    3773461
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    77.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Subbed.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  25. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    All caught up in here... good to see you are back in action Dan...
    Thanks bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Subbed.
    Hey man glad to have ya buddy.

    Updates \gym later...currently freezing my ass off sitting in a tree lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  26. Senior Member
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    1607524
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks bud.

    Hey man glad to have ya buddy.

    Updates \gym later...currently freezing my ass off sitting in a tree lol
    Aw what's wrong, little buddy? Can't ya get back down? Do we need to call the fire dept?
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  27. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Wtf you doing sitting in a tree? Trying to cop a perv of the girl next door?? Or the boy next door??
  28. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks bud.

    Hey man glad to have ya buddy.

    Updates \gym later...currently freezing my ass off sitting in a tree lol
    Next time wear a Depends, it will keep your ass warm and you won't have to come out of the tree for a potty break...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  29. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Updates \gym later...currently freezing my ass off sitting in a tree lol
    You're taking that Mountain Dog shlt a little serious, aren't you?
  30. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,356
    Rep Power
    3813516
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Updates \gym later...currently freezing my ass off sitting in a tree lol
    Its true I saw him earlyer

    Name:  catchasesbear2.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  91.3 KB
    RIP IRONFLEX
  31. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Its true I saw him earlyer

    Name:  catchasesbear2.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  91.3 KB
    Is this another hairy back joke? Well Played!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  32. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Aw what's wrong, little buddy? Can't ya get back down? Do we need to call the fire dept?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Wtf you doing sitting in a tree? Trying to cop a perv of the girl next door?? Or the boy next door??
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Next time wear a Depends, it will keep your ass warm and you won't have to come out of the tree for a potty break...
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You're taking that Mountain Dog shlt a little serious, aren't you?
    Don't you guys know its the cool thing to do to sit in a tree and try to kill stuff with a bow and arrow this time of the year?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Its true I saw him earlyer

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90 498"/>
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Is this another hairy back joke? Well Played!
    Exactly what I was thinking! It has been about 5 weeks since I shaved my back lol that bush is hairy as fuk right now.

    Well I'm back FINALLY! Went in today and had the best day in the gym I've had in weeks....I did (in this order)
    BW WG pull ups
    10
    7
    5

    Seated rows
    12
    10
    8
    8

    Behind the head pull downs
    3x8

    DB dead stop rows
    9
    8
    8

    Standing st bar press down
    8
    12
    10

    Dead Lift
    8
    7
    6

    Stretchers
    3x8

    Ab wheel of death 2 sets to failure
    leg raises (in the dip station) 2 x 20

    Cardio 8 mins HIIT 1 min walk 30 sec sprint.

    I was seriously smoked and wanted to puke. But it felt great. My conditioning definetly has taken a hit but it'll come back with time. I was just glad to make it through a workout without coughing my butt off.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  33. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,356
    Rep Power
    3813516
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice work dude! You hunt with a bow that is impressive! Im guessing deer was the target this morning?
    RIP IRONFLEX
  34. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Nice work dude! You hunt with a bow that is impressive! Im guessing deer was the target this morning?
    Thanks man. And yeah I pretty much strictly bow hunt. Ive probably went out with a gun 5 times in the last 5 years haha. Yeah deer were the target. Although I have been known to bust a ground hog or 2 lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  35. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    That workout was intense! That is a lot of work for back!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  36. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That workout was intense! That is a lot of work for back!!!
    Thanks man. It felt good to get some work done finally. The deads were by far the hardest part. I haven't DL'ed in months probably actually closer to a year other than rack pulls.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,356
    Rep Power
    3813516
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks man. And yeah I pretty much strictly bow hunt. Ive probably went out with a gun 5 times in the last 5 years haha. Yeah deer were the target. Although I have been known to bust a ground hog or 2 lol
    Thats how a man hunts! Im too much of a sissy to kill a deer but the meat is fantastic especially the back strap!
    I will shoot a hog though!
    RIP IRONFLEX
  38. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Thats how a man hunts! Im too much of a sissy to kill a deer but the meat is fantastic especially the back strap!
    I will shoot a hog though!
    You aint hog hunting unless you have 4 pitbulls and a bowie knife...

    Or so I have been told.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  39. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    Thats how a man hunts! Im too much of a sissy to kill a deer but the meat is fantastic especially the back strap!
    I will shoot a hog though!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You aint hog hunting unless you have 4 pitbulls and a bowie knife...

    Or so I have been told.
    I've always wanted to go on a hog hunt with my bow. We don't have any around here though or else I'd be all over it. I've seen those hog hunts with the dogs and a pig sticker... No thanks lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  40. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,356
    Rep Power
    3813516
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I've always wanted to go on a hog hunt with my bow. We don't have any around here though or else I'd be all over it. I've seen those hog hunts with the dogs and a pig sticker... No thanks lol
    Ya no way would you see me trying to take down a boar with a big stick you would need either a lot of balls of a little brain or a combo of the two. But those pigs cooked in a pit Hawaiian style is un-believable!
    RIP IRONFLEX
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS and PES bring you the X-Elite stack!!!
    By Mack411 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:52 PM
  2. Lean Gains with USPlabs and PES
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 09:16 PM
  3. Getting ready for summer with USPLabs and PES!
    By kaikara in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 10:20 PM
  4. Leaning out with USPLabs and PES (C20 and Erase Pro)
    By nokkT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:02 AM
  5. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in