Danb goes elite with SNS and PES

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Good to see you Swanks.
    Good to be seen!


    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    If you need some help getting back to 100%... I'll be your huckleberry.
    Let's do this lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. No real updates this weekend. Wife had to work all weekend so haven't been able to get in the gym since the childcare at the gym isnt open on the weekends. Chest tomorrow. Officially starting MD phase 1 and new diet scheme. Will throw nudes up in the morning pre gym

    Note: dreams are ridiculously vivid and have been since day 2. Crazy because I hardly ever remember my dreams.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    No real updates this weekend. Wife had to work all weekend so haven't been able to get in the gym since the childcare at the gym isnt open on the weekends. Chest tomorrow. Officially starting MD phase 1 and new diet scheme. Will throw nudes up in the morning pre gym

    Note: dreams are ridiculously vivid and have been since day 2. Crazy because I hardly ever remember my dreams.
    The dream thing is interesting. There's a few different products that make me have insanely vivid dreams. One being methyl synephrine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    The dream thing is interesting. There's a few different products that make me have insanely vivid dreams. One being methyl synephrine.
    Its gotta be something in the alcar abe combo. That's the only new things ive added bedore bed. Not complainin though its kinda nice remembering dreams lol.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Alright back to MD training, and my god I dont remember phase 1 ever being this tough! Odd day in the gym today. I dont know if it was because im starting MD over or a combination of a busy weekend with no gym and sub par training last week or what but nothing felt."right"
    and everything felt waaay heavier than it should have. On paper it looks much easier than it actually is lol

    Diet: today I start going low carb with 2 refeeds a week again. Basiclly because my body responds much better to this than carb cycling for whatever reason. I'll be doin 2300 cals macros are ~300p/50-60f/ less than 90c refeeds mon and thursday.

    MD chest: Phase 1 day 1

    Db twist press flat or incline(slight) 45 sec rest
    3-10
    65-12
    65-10
    60-9

    BB incline press
    Stop 2-3 inches short of chest don't lock out constant on pecs
    2x8 warm up
    4-8 working sets
    155-8
    155-8
    165-8
    170-8

    Chest press 3 second hold and squeeze 3 second negative
    3 sets of 8
    180-8
    180-8
    180-7
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  6. Waiting on those noodz Dan!
    @LiveToLift Interesting that Methyl Synephrine gave you vivid dreams, that's a stimulant isn't it?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Waiting on those noodz Dan!
    @LiveToLift Interesting that Methyl Synephrine gave you vivid dreams, that's a stimulant isn't it?
    Lol geez you guys are pushy on the noodz .. I forgot to take any this morning BUT I went ahead and took a couple just now just for you...and monte. ..and 1life lol feeling pretty bloated which is why im getting away from carb cycling. Seems to make me more bloated/soft. More vascular in forearms/bi's/tri's but softer overall if that makes any sense. Anyhoo heres your damn noodz. About 2 hrs post workout 2 meals and 3/4 gallon water in me



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130930_131126.png
Views: 49
Size:  298.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130930_131308.png
Views: 51
Size:  342.4 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. I see that sternum poking through. Definite sign of leaning. Dem dere abs is trying to say something too. Solid work danielsan.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol geez you guys are pushy on the noodz .. I forgot to take any this morning BUT I went ahead and took a couple just now just for you...and monte. ..and 1life lol feeling pretty bloated which is why im getting away from carb cycling. Seems to make me more bloated/soft. More vascular in forearms/bi's/tri's but softer overall if that makes any sense. Anyhoo heres your damn noodz. About 2 hrs post workout 2 meals and 3/4 gallon water in me



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130930_131126.png
Views: 49
Size:  298.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130930_131308.png
Views: 51
Size:  342.4 KB
    Name:  tumblr_lzwpr0CHpt1qjhd1qo1_500.gif
Views: 52
Size:  499.0 KB
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  10. Looking sexy there danb..... I mean uh.... Yeah sexy

  11. Nice starting point Dan, let's see where we go from here big guy!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I see that sternum poking through. Definite sign of leaning. Dem dere abs is trying to say something too. Solid work danielsan.
    Thanks buddy. Im noticing new lines and sh1t coming through everyday. I get all excited and show my wife like hey look at the new seperation line on my lat or rib cage lol shes not.as impressed as I am though haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****89 479"/>
    Thanks...I think? Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Looking sexy there danb..... I mean uh.... Yeah sexy
    Thanks my thunder from down under friend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice starting point Dan, let's see where we go from here big guy!
    Yeah buddy! This last 5 weeks has been rough because I could feel myself getting a little softer with the added carbs amd not leaning at such a fast pace as I was but I told myself id keep the carbs somewhat high for 5 weeks before dropping them back down. Hopefully it pays off and I didnt just get fatter lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Danbeezy once again your progress amazes me. Your overall shape has completely changed. Very nice job brosef.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Danbeezy once again your progress amazes me. Your overall shape has completely changed. Very nice job brosef.
    Thanks buddy. Progress has slowed a bit but still chuggin along
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Got my ass handed to me via mountain dog shoulders today...I think my conditioning must be alot worse than I think..this is the 3rd round of MD ive done and ive never had it go this rough the first week. I feel like im in better shape than begore though and I havent really gotten a WHOLE lot weaker throughout this cut actually jave gotten stronger on most lifts so the weights are around the same as before...I dunno just weird I guess. Heres the numbers for today.

    Incline bench- MD style. Lower bar to 2 inches above chest and extend to 3/4 lockout for constant tension. 45 sec rest
    2 warm up sets
    3 sets of 5
    185-5
    190-5
    190-5

    Heavy lat raises- partial reps head back 30 sec rest
    week 1-4 sets of 35-
    35/30/20/15

    Rear delt incline bench- destroyer set- ultimate fail on these lol I pretty much had to do drop sets of 30 there was NO way I was getting 60 reps.
    30-30
    20-30
    15-30
    10-15

    Rear delt peck deck
    50-35
    50-35

    Ended it here. Shoulders were smoked.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. When was your last deload?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    When was your last deload?
    Hmm good question...probably like 8 weeks ago?? It was the last week of july
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. Hmmmmm 8 weeks could be time for a deload, could just be breaking back into this brutal shoulder routine that I love so much!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hmmmmm 8 weeks could be time for a deload, could just be breaking back into this brutal shoulder routine that I love so much!
    Haha appearantly im a giant vag I guess lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha appearantly im a giant vag I guess lol
    So what are you saying? YOu may not be pretty but you feel amazing?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha appearantly im a giant vag I guess lol
    8 weeks is a long time on a tough program. Everyone needs a break now and then. Don't be so HARD ON yourself.

  22. probably just this funky indiana weather, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So what are you saying? YOu may not be pretty but you feel amazing?
    Haha somethin along those lines...
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    8 weeks is a long time on a tough program. Everyone needs a break now and then. Don't be so HARD ON yourself.
    Very true. ..ive never really had the need to do a deload though. The only reason I had the one in july was because I was on vacation..i feel like an old man now lol

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    probably just this funky indiana weather, lol.
    Lol very possible. Never ceases to amaze me. 85 tomorrow then like 50 on sunday
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. There are the noods. Your chest is gonna look awesome with some more growth brother. It's got that round shape instead of oval like mine. Sweeeeet!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  25. Well Dan, welcome to the Grumpy Old Men club...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS and PES bring you the X-Elite stack!!!
    By Mack411 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:52 PM
  2. Lean Gains with USPlabs and PES
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 08:16 PM
  3. Getting ready for summer with USPLabs and PES!
    By kaikara in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 09:20 PM
  4. Leaning out with USPLabs and PES (C20 and Erase Pro)
    By nokkT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 10:02 AM
  5. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in