Stimul8ing myself

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    too funny for sure good thing I just got my blowup doll to cuddle with right now.. that thing would scare a real chick to death
    Wait till you start doing site injections with tren. Talk about scary!

Totally kidding or am I?
    Independent

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

So wait, have you actually been involved with one of these where someone died?

Seems crazy I have learned a few things in life that would seem simple. One don't play tug of war with a tow truck and 2 don't play chicken with an oncoming train... they are both losing endeavors.
    Yep a few times. Doesn't take much really. Killed one guy only doing about 15mph and hit his little Mazda. One person committed suicide jumping in front of us. Hit a dodge ram doing 35 and turned it into a taco. Some guys never hit anyone but done of us just have bad luck.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   

3. Also hit a.black bear in Louisiana that weighed about 300lbs doing 50. Nothing but fur and a paw left. Didn't feel a thing.

4. Yes I don't imagine you'd feel much getting hit by a train...

5. I got hit by a train once but that was a lifetime ago.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Also hit a.black bear in Louisiana that weighed about 300lbs doing 50. Nothing but fur and a paw left. Didn't feel a thing.
    Lol.....hehehe it was yogi bear...

my uncle works for the dutch railroad company, and has to repair and clean up the mess that used to be someone
    OLYMPUS UK REP

7. Crazy Monte, sorry you ever had to experience that. You gotta kind of think they are all really suicides right? I mean playing chicken with a million lbs of moving metal... Just not a good decision.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Crazy Monte, sorry you ever had to experience that. You gotta kind of think they are all really suicides right? I mean playing chicken with a million lbs of moving metal... Just not a good decision.
    Yeah. In a way it is. Can't swerve a train so my conscious is good to go.

9. A friend of mine, from high school, has a brother who played chicken with a train. His Mom changes his diapers. He's 31.

10. Everyone alive in here?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Everyone alive in here?
    right? was just getting ready to come here and investigate
    beans ain't updated in 10 days

12. Hes been out of town for work for a little while.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Everyone alive in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    right? was just getting ready to come here and investigate beans ain't updated in 10 days
    Yes I'm here. Was in Oakland for work Sunday-Friday last week (as stated a page or so back). Didn't train over there either (scheduled week off).
    Thought I updated this on Sunday so my apologies I guess.

Returned fir late afternoon. Woke up sat am with fever, diarrhea, chills puking etc. been that way since. Between the above and work and studying this is all I've done. I have five nights left to study for my state exam. As soon as I get back into the gym I'll let u know. Haven't dosed anything over a couple cups of coffee for 8 days. Hopefully I'll be back in the gym in a day or two
    Independent

14. was like a genie in a bottle: rub a lil bit, and POOF! he appears

sorry bro musta missed the part you were gonna be gone
    sux to be sick, hope all is better on that front
    hang in there, update when you can & feel able, no worries

15. Hope everything is going ok there bean. You alive bro? Lol

16. Thanks guys I apologize. Was pretty sick and fell into a rut mentally. Forced myself back into the gym today for legs felt great even though it literally kicked my ass. I apologize again guys just have a TON of personal shyt going on.

Here's today's wo. Meant to take it fairly easy but that didn't happen lol. I might add oh how I've missed Stimul8 :-)

Warm up 7 min

Leg curls
    3x12

Squats
    3x8
    2x6
    1x12 paused

Hack machine 1 1/4 rep = 1 rep I'm sure you all are familiar with these if not I'll explain
    3x8

After the 8 rep I did as many reps as I could do with constant tension

Leg Ext/abductor/adductor SS
    3x12

SLDL
    3x12

Calves
    6x20

Smoked after this. Strength obviously down but my joints were screaming at me for some reason. Also I was breathing very heavy lol

Tomorrow is a push day
    Independent

17. Life happens brother. I was more worried that you were not ok then anything.

We all know how dedicated you are so when you hadn't posted I just got worried about ya.

Glad to see you are back though! Let's push through those DOMS together! Lol

18. Hope things are looking up for you Bean

19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Life happens brother. I was more worried that you were not ok then anything. We all know how dedicated you are so when you hadn't posted I just got worried about ya. Glad to see you are back though! Let's push through those DOMS together! Lol
    Thanks buddy this is why I love this forum. Def feeling some doms this am in a bad but oh so good way. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hope things are looking up for you Bean
    Thanks Wasme! Plate is just really full right now had a mental breakdown. Putting a lot of pressure on myself and I let it get to me. 18 days outta the gym felt like an eternity but time to move forward. :-)
    Independent

20. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Thanks buddy this is why I love this forum. Def feeling some doms this am in a bad but oh so good way. Lol

Thanks Wasme! Plate is just really full right now had a mental breakdown. Putting a lot of pressure on myself and I let it get to me. 18 days outta the gym felt like an eternity but time to move forward. :-)
    I've always had a special place in my heart for guys like you LTL and DanB. You guys have been there since I first got on the forum. Ok that sounds lame lol.....now get your ass in my log and check out the progress!

21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Plate is just really full right now had a mental breakdown.
    shoot man - that is me on a daily basis, whatchyoutalkinbout ..

18 days outta the gym felt like an eternity
    I do not even know what that feels like
    oh - yes I remember now, when I was recovering from hem surgery earlier this yr....uggh

22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've always had a special place in my heart for guys like you LTL and DanB.
    tmi
    wayyyy tmi, bro

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

tmi
    wayyyy tmi, bro
    Jealous?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Jealous?
    yep
    ( keep that between us tho)

25. Push day as planned. Fukc my legs, ass, basically everything below my waist hurts lol. Dosed 3/4 scoop of stimul8. Felt the focus kick in right after my warmup ended which is about 30 mins after drinking it. Nice sweat followed by a few minor chills.

Flat BB BP
    2x10
    2x8

Incline BP
    3x10
    Wide Grip 1x12

Low Cable Cross
    3x12

Ladder push ups
    3x20

DB lateral raises
    3x25