Stimul8ing myself - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Stimul8ing myself

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I do have ghey tendencies but I've never played a saxophone I'm my life!
    yeah I dunno what para was thinking, sheesh..some ppl

you're an accomplished skin flute player, of course

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Sorry to make it seem bleak.
    he ain't cap'n jack, he's cap'n black
    damn downer
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry to read the bad news. Lets hope you pull an Adrian Peterson and just heal up like a freak!
  3. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any notable sides from the Rauwolscine Bean?
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah I dunno what para was thinking, sheesh..some ppl you're an accomplished skin flute player, of course he ain't cap'n jack, he's cap'n black damn downer
    Skin flute, now we are talking my language.
    Finally someone who understands me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Sorry to read the bad news. Lets hope you pull an Adrian Peterson and just heal up like a freak!
    Haha dude is a freak for sure. Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Any notable sides from the Rauwolscine Bean?
    No sir. Very pleased with this stuff.
    Independent
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Okay good news and bad news. I'll do the bad first. Second time I've gotten a headache at 1 scoop so it's back to .75 scoops tomorrow.

Good news is my shoulder feels a bit better today. Still hurts BUT I was worried about squats this am and tbh I only went up to 275 for box squats but no real pain with the weight up there. I have a hunch as to how or why this happened on a pull day. Since I started doing DL (in June) I've always used a double overhand grip, well Sunday (heavy day) I was playing around with having my left hand under and right have over. I'm thinking the combo of going heavier than I've ever gone and having my left hand in a position it's never really been in was enough to tweak it.

Thoughts?
    Independent
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

On to my workout

Leg day (hypertrophy)

BB Box squats
    3x12

Leg Press feet close (quad focus)
    1x20
    2x15
    1x12
    Followed by stripping one plate off till I got down to only a couple plates per side. Huge pump lol

RDL
    3x10

Leg Ext
    3x12

Calves seated 5x20

Glute machine
    3x12

Notes-

As I stated above post, this was the second day I had a headache after dosing 1 scoop. Granted it was leg day. I've often thought of going stim free on leg days as my HR is usually very high on these days.

Tbh honest I really don't see any benefit for ME to go any higher than .75 scoop so that is what I'll do. Might even try half scoop to compare.
    Independent
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thoughts?
    maybe..certainly sounds reasonable

Tbh honest I really don't see any benefit for ME to go any higher than .75 scoop so that is what I'll do. Might even try half scoop to compare.
    go for it!
    whatever works for you, no shame in being a lightweight
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I used 3/4 scoop in my beta test of it.

Stimul8 is strong....
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Full scoop is too much for me right now. I haven't experienced a headache, but I definitely wanted to puke on leg day.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Today dosed .75 scoop. No headache, great thermo and phenomenal focus. Really liking the focus this product brings. Everything about this is smooth considering how strong this formula really is. I've used two products in the past (lit up and Muscle Marinade) that hit hard and fast but literally cracked me out then a huge crash. Stimul8 comes on smooth and slowly goes away after a few hours. General sense of well being is great as well.

Push day today.

Was supposed to be a heavy day but I think those are going to go away for a while considering my shoulder. I've decided to work around this shoulder issue just like I did in prep. I started implementing Simple 6 warmup routine.

Inc BB BP
    3x12

Incline DB press
    Shut these down after two sets absolutely lit my shoulder on fire

Pec deck focusing on big stretch and not rolling shoulders forward to complete movement. So basically a 3/4 rep
    4x12

Low cable cross
    4x12/12/10/8

Modified Shoulder Press
    3x12

DB lateral raise tempo was 2/2/2
    3x12

Tricep machine
    6x12/12/12/10/10/8

12 min HIIT stairs
    Independent
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

You may want to try a little closer grip on your incline bench if you are going to try to do them. Closing the grip in takes a lot of the stress off of the shoulder.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You may want to try a little closer grip on your incline bench if you are going to try to do them. Closing the grip in takes a lot of the stress off of the shoulder.
    Tried that and actually incl bb doesn't really bother it too bad. DBs however hurt bad. I don't really get that
    Independent
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Tried that and actually incl bb doesn't really bother it too bad. DBs however hurt bad. I don't really get that
    Strange strange. I tweaked my db incline form. Instead of just laying back and starting I'll lay back then pull my shoulder blades together. I always do this with flat bb bench but never thought to with db incline. The stretch is astounding and it takes more pressure off my shoulder as well.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Strange strange. I tweaked my db incline form. Instead of just laying back and starting I'll lay back then pull my shoulder blades together. I always do this with flat bb bench but never thought to with db incline. The stretch is astounding and it takes more pressure off my shoulder as well.
    Did this as well. I always pull my shoulders back. Tried elbows In out nothing helped
    Independent
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I just saw the post on how you think you tweaked the shoulder. Lately when I go extra heavy on say shrugs I get the same thing. Lots of tension in the tendon and it mainly occurs with a neutral grip so yeah that might have been the culprit with underhand grip.

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I just saw the post on how you think you tweaked the shoulder. Lately when I go extra heavy on say shrugs I get the same thing. Lots of tension in the tendon and it mainly occurs with a neutral grip so yeah that might have been the culprit with underhand grip.
    I'm thinking this as well. I never go heavy heavy on shrugs or DL and I did both that day. Another thought is my strength skyrocketed this past summer on my little hormonal run and I'm thinking I jumped weight too quickly didn't let my body adapt.

Taking things slower now. Tweaking my routine a bit. No more heavy days. Il still keep the same split per say but I'll be focusing on more mind muscle connection instead of moving heavy shyt around. I will still push the weight and reps but I will keep reps above 6.

Any how I've been a bit busy as of late. I have 23 days till my state exam BUT my diet has been great all week. Had a very good pull day and legs are on tap tomorrow.

I am dosing my stimul8 on off days now because the appetite suppression is great along with overall sense of well being. My mod has been superb lately even with all the personal **** I have going on.
    Independent
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am dosing my stimul8 on off days now because the appetite suppression is great along with overall sense of well being. My mod has been superb lately even with all the personal **** I have going on.
    How much of this are you dosing on off days?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Just a half scoop maybe a tiny bit over.
    Independent
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Sorry guys took a couple (3) days off to study and recoup a bit. Had a nasty headache Sunday and Monday, but got up hit legs this day feeling somewhat refreshed.

Dosed 1/2 scoop today and within ten mins those BA tingles came on and had me ready to go. Warmed up with some bike, foam rolling and stretching.

Squats BB (just below parallel)
    1x15
    1x12
    1x12
    1x10
    1x7
    1x5
    1x3

Leg Press (quad emphasis)
    3x20/18/18
    Drop
    1x22

Leg curls (single)
    3x12

Leg Ext
    3x12

SLDL
    3x12

Seated calves
    6x20. Varying angles
    Independent
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry guys took a couple (3) days off to study and recoup a bit. Had a nasty headache Sunday and Monday, but got up hit legs this day feeling somewhat refreshed.

Dosed 1/2 scoop today and within ten mins those BA tingles came on and had me ready to go. Warmed up with some bike, foam rolling and stretching.

Squats BB (just below parallel)
    1x15
    1x12
    1x12
    1x10
    1x7
    1x5
    1x3

Leg Press (quad emphasis)
    3x20/18/18
    Drop
    1x22

Leg curls (single)
    3x12

Leg Ext
    3x12

SLDL
    3x12

Seated calves
    6x20. Varying angles
    That's some good stuff right there! I don't know how you do the SLDLs at the end of your workout, especially after so many squats. But then, you ARE you, so that explains a lot right there.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Solid session Bean.. Legs must have been wrote by the end of that..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Glad your head is feeling better. Solid session too.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    That's some good stuff right there! I don't know how you do the SLDLs at the end of your workout, especially after so many squats. But then, you ARE you, so that explains a lot right there.
    I am really thriving off my leg sessions tbh. I literally dread them until my third warmup set under the rack, then this high comes over me and all I see is Dan Green squatting 646 for paused squats.
    The SLDL at the end are way more painful and enjoyable haha

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Solid session Bean.. Legs must have been wrote by the end of that..
    Thanks bud just trying to keep up with all you freaks haha

Glad your head is feeling better. Solid session too.
    A bit better thanks.
    Independent
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Push day

Warmup 7 min

Incline BP (hands in closer elbows tucked in, this took some stress off shoulder)

3x12/10/9
    Drop
    1xfailure

Incl hammer strength press
    3x12

Low cable cross
    3x12/12/10

Peck deck
    3x12

Standing BB Press
    3x15

Seated lateral raise machine
    3x14

Tricep ext machine
    4x12/12/10/10

Rope Press Down (3 sec pause)
    4x10

CG push-ups
    3xfailure

Short rest periods today. Dosed 3/4 scoop of stimul8. Nothing short of fantastic AGAIN. Very very impressed and will be purchasing a couple tubs in the future.

Other randomness
    My deads and squats are improving weekly but I'm dreading my push days. Obviously the shoulder is hindering but my endurance sucks tris give out b4 my chest does etc etc. might be time to go back to a different set up. I'm really seeing positive things by hitting back and legs (my two weaker parts) almost twice a week. I go so hard on the leg day that today I have nothing in the tank it seems. May need a deload week as well.
    Independent
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Better hop on the deal at Nutra bean. Won't be around much longer I bet.

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

that is such a stupid sweet deal
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that is such a stupid sweet deal
    It's almost as if we are giving it away for free.....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    It's almost as if we are giving it away for free.....
    how do we stay in business?
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Okay sorry guys had a good pull day yesterday but had to work a 14.5 hr day thanks to the damn railroad. Same thing today/night.

Took today off then I'll hit sat and sun hard then sun night I leave for Oakland on business trip/training.
    Independent
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Okay sorry guys had a good pull day yesterday but had to work a 14.5 hr day thanks to the damn railroad. Same thing today/night.

Took today off then I'll hit sat and sun hard then sun night I leave for Oakland on business trip/training.
    Railroad what!?

32. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

keep it up brother!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Railroad what!?
    Haha I forgot you work for the RR. I had to fill three geometry cars which are NEVER where they're supposed to be then they are a pain I'm the ass to fill lol. All good tho.

EDIT

Just drove by this
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Independent
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Most excellent right there....you would be amazed how often in a week you nearly smash some idiot running around the crossing gates. Guys please! Wait. Killing someone in a train sucks.

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm the ass
    huh
    little hard on yourself, don't ya think?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Most excellent right there....you would be amazed how often in a week you nearly smash some idiot running around the crossing gates. Guys please! Wait. Killing someone in a train sucks.
    Never seen it b4 at least like this. Crazy man. Hopefully I didn't come off like an ******* bud, I've been on marathon deliveries with the RR for years so I'm a bit biased lol.

huh little hard on yourself, don't ya think?
    Missed this but yes I am
    Independent
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I have a little hard on, don't ya think?
    But I bet it's vascular.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

But I bet it's vascular.
    Very good chance! In other news I've added black beans back in and omfg I forgot how much I love them. That is all
    Independent
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

But I bet it's vascular.
    roflwvp
    (rolling on floor laughing with veins popping)

Very good chance! In other news I've added black beans back in and omfg I forgot how much I love them. That is all
    yeah black beans for bean5er, total win
    having some of them myself with my sirloin tonight
    got a nice rotation of beans/rice/sweet potato going on right now, keeps tastes buds dancing
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

roflwvp (rolling on floor laughing with vascular penis)
    Christ.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to introduce myself and ask for some help/critiquing
    By gsteclipse97 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:27 PM
  2. my debate with myself...
    By twister in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 02:13 AM
  3. introducing myself....new to ph's