Stimul8ing myself

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
This should be fun :)

Let me first thank Edje007 and the rest of the Finaflex crew for giving me a chance to try Stimul8. I am kind of a stim junkie and WILL be taking a break from them after this run lol.

My training program is a non linear periodization program that looks like this

Day 1 - Legs
Day 2 - Push/ 15 min HIIT
Day 3 - Pull/ 15 min HIIT
Day 4 - off active rest (usually do am HIIT or evening LISS)
Repeat

First three days are heavy (reps fall into the 3-6 range). Next three days are hypertrophy days (reps in the 8-12 range)

Diet has been so so this summer tbh. This will be my first week of compliance :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
9-23-13

Push day today (hypertrophy)

Incline BP
3x12/11/9

Flat BP
3x12/12/10

Low Cable Cross
3x12
1 drop set

Standing BB Press
3x12/10/9

Side lateral Machine
3x15

Tricep Machine
3x12
1 drop

Bent Over Rope Ext
3x12

Decline sit ups
3xFailure

15 stairs HIIT

Notes-

Dosed stimul8 about 30 mins before wo started and 20 mins after pre wo meal which was 40g WPI and 2 pc of Ezekiel toast with PB. I dosed .75 scoops

I noticed a slight chill come on on my way to the gym. This doesn't hit like a freight train but my oh my is it good. When I finished my wo I was drenched in sweat and looked at the clock to leave and it was only 6am. I'm usually out of there around 615 or so. I'm not recording any lifts or counting rests (need a mental break from that shyt), but wow did I fly through that session. It literally took over in a way and I was just in my own world. Pretty cool stuff.

It's only the first day but so far so good :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
one of THE MOST anticipated logs of the year....
in this (and first too woohoo!) ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second...already like what I'm seeing....;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm in for the name alone...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'll tag along if you will have me :)

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Very interested to see if this stuff gives similar results to other users. I'm reading along

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very solid session today. I kept chasing that pump lol.
Pull day (hypertrophy) Warmup 5 mins

Pull ups 2x12

BB bent Rows 3x12/12/10

Pull Downs 3x12/11 Drop set failure

T Bar narrow grip 3x12

Hammer Strength High Pull down/row machine ?? 3x12

Sumo Deads 3x12/10/10

Bent over rev flyes SS face pulls 3x20//3x12

BB Shrugs 3x15

Preacher curl machine 3x12

DB hammer curls 3x12

Abs 3 sets WOD

Notes- Same dosing as yesterday. Now this product doesn't come at you and knock you off your feet or crack you out, it really sneaks up on you right after my session starts and before I realize it I'm in a ****ing zone. It's crazy!! The chilled feeling wasn't near what it was yesterday, may be due to dosing a bit closer to my pre wo meal today I'm not sure. I sweat like a pig on this stuff. It continues to be very clean energy, that is lasting me quite a bit longer throughout the day than any other pre I've used. No crash either. So far I'm very happy. Btw it mix up very very well. I don't even shake it really :thumbsup: Taste is nothing crazy either way. Taste is only a bonus to me, I'll choke stuff down if it works. This is good nothing special. Ima dose with less water and see if the flavor improves :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid session today. I kept chasing that pump lol.
Pull day (hypertrophy) Warmup 5 mins

Pull ups 2x12

BB bent Rows 3x12/12/10

Pull Downs 3x12/11 Drop set failure

T Bar narrow grip 3x12

Hammer Strength High Pull down/row machine ?? 3x12

Sumo Deads 3x12/10/10

Bent over rev flyes SS face pulls 3x20//3x12

BB Shrugs 3x15

Preacher curl machine 3x12

DB hammer curls 3x12

Abs 3 sets WOD

Notes- Same dosing as yesterday. Now this product doesn't come at you and knock you off your feet or crack you out, it really sneaks up on you right after my session starts and before I realize it I'm in a ****ing zone. It's crazy!! The chilled feeling wasn't near what it was yesterday, may be due to dosing a bit closer to my pre wo meal today I'm not sure. I sweat like a pig on this stuff. It continues to be very clean energy, that is lasting me quite a bit longer throughout the day than any other pre I've used. No crash either. So far I'm very happy. Btw it mix up very very well. I don't even shake it really :thumbsup: Taste is nothing crazy either way. Taste is only a bonus to me, I'll choke stuff down if it works. This is good nothing special. Ima dose with less water and see if the flavor improves :)
I wanna see this taken about an hour and a half removed from pre workout meal :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Not really possible unless A. I get up in the middle of the night to have my pre wo meal or B. I train fasted which I hate doing but since I'm logging this for you all I'll try one of the two. Can I ask why?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really possible unless A. I get up in the middle of the night to have my pre wo meal or B. I train fasted which I hate doing but since I'm logging this for you all I'll try one of the two. Can I ask why?
Just curious how it hits you on a bit less food. Don't wake up to eat on my account brother lol. But the fasted part would be cool. This is YOUR log though. However you see fit is how we want ya to do it :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well tomorrow is an off day so ill dose it for some fasted HIIT :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
will agree to an extent - taking too close to food will def blunt effects, but you should be fine @1hr post-meal mark
1:15 to 1:30 would probably be a bit more ideal, but we could just be splitting hairs too

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well tomorrow is an off day so ill dose it for some fasted HIIT :)
I like I like. Be warned. The off day might turn into an on day :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
will agree to an extent - taking too close to food will def blunt effects, but you should be fine @1hr post-meal mark 1:15 to 1:30 would probably be a bit more ideal, but we could just be splitting hairs too
Got it. Well I'm pretty impressed with the current 30-40 min lapse but ill set my alarm earlier and just get up slam my shake and go back to sleep for 30-40 mins.

I like I like. Be warned. The off day might turn into an on day :)
Yes I can see this happening lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it. Well I'm pretty impressed with the current 30-40 min lapse but ill set my alarm earlier and just get up slam my shake and go back to sleep for 30-40 mins.

Yes I can see this happening lol
Setting the alarm earlier...you're a hero...I would probably start my work out a little later(if possible)...lol

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well apparently my body needed some sleep today. Didn't hit the sack till 11 last night and I don't even remember my alarm going off today.

Nbd needed rest. Legs on tap tomorrow

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well apparently my body needed some sleep today. Didn't hit the sack till 11 last night and I don't even remember my alarm going off today.

Nbd needed rest. Legs on tap tomorrow
rest up bud!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice session Bean... really looking forward to trying Stimul8.

Most of the time my training is in a fasted state, so interested to see the effects.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Nice session Bean... really looking forward to trying Stimul8.

Most of the time my training is in a fasted state, so interested to see the effects.
I did that today for the first time. You will not be disappointed.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just found this crazy thread. What's Stimul8 and who's bean5er? Anyway, interesting read so far. I guess I'll follow along.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
rest up bud!
Apparently I needed it. Thank you

Nice session Bean... really looking forward to trying Stimul8. Most of the time my training is in a fasted state, so interested to see the effects.
Thanks Wasme, you will love it!

I did that today for the rest time. You will not be disappointed.
Good feedback thank you bud

I just found this crazy thread. What's Stimul8 and who's bean5er? Anyway, interesting read so far. I guess I'll follow along.
Well well look who decided to stop by. I guess I'll let u follow along

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fine you made me find it on my own now im here...happy? :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Leg day (heavy)

So today I set alarm for 330am got up downed my shake and large banana and went back to bed until 435am. I am not a huge fan of this as it was way harder to pull myself out of bed than I anticipated but I did.

Dosed 3/4 scoop at about 445am or so headed to the gym. Session went as follows

Warmup 5min

Squats
2x15 warmup
2x6
1x3 (365 just below parallel, I felt I had a 4th but didn't attempt)
1x6 paused

Leg Press low and narrow constant tension
3x10/8/8

SLDL
3x8

Leg Ext SS Leg Curl
3x10

Seated and standing calves 4 sets ea

Notes-
To be completely honest I noticed no difference in the effects with the time difference. First two days were about 25-30 mins away from food today was around 65-70 mins. I will try a fasted dose soon.

Overall great session with phenomenal focus. Another dripping wet session that left me walking funny!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awww. I thought it was gonna hit you harder :(

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Just started to get that chilled feeling in my feet and hands after eating

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling left out, as I did not get this 'chill' feeling from my first dose. But I did sweat like a ba$tard lol. Nice workout bro.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling left out, as I did not get this 'chill' feeling from my first dose. But I did sweat like a ba$tard lol. Nice workout bro.
I got both the chill and the sweat. Fukkin nice.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bean you sexy beast! I didn't know you were running another log. In this mofo!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it.....

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I got both the chill and the sweat. Fukkin nice.
I love it

Well I wanna feel that tonight... go full scoop?
Yes! I'm going to :)

Just do it:)
See

Bean you sexy beast! I didn't know you were running another log. In this mofo!
What can I say but I'm glad you're here :)

Full scoop had me wired. I'm sensitive right now though. I say go for it.
There's a word for this and it ain't sensitive it starts with a P ;-)

Do it.....
Peer pressure:)
Yes indeed

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am gonna have to order a tub of this one I think.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
For sure. I just did the full scoop.. was wicked good! And even got that chill feeling this time! Did you try it Bean?
Awesome bud!

Tomorrow I will :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Here's something else I'd like to note as well and maybe snags, troop or tego can chime in on.

I actually noticed this the very first day and the second but wanted to wait. Mon, tues and today I've noticed no crazy cravings or any real thoughts of eating anything off plan.

Yesterday I was hungry as fock and my dinner proves this lol

Here's a pic

And that was just dinner 2100 cals 135/258/66

Yesterday was the only day I didn't take stimul8. Could be a coincidence or just overall better mood not exactly sure tbh.

Thoughts

Attachments

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some loggers have commented on appetite suppression. It hasn't been an overwhelming point of feedback but it has come up a few times.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
surely, Stimul8 will have a bearing on appetite suppression...it is formulated along the same lines as our PX BLACK, which gets a ton of confirmed feedback for that exact benefit

holy shyte on that meal tho brah, good grief :bigeyes: