Increasing my VoluME! FinaFlex Stimul8 Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Increasing my VoluME! FinaFlex Stimul8 Log

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Increasing my VoluME! FinaFlex Stimul8 Log

Thanks to FinaFlex I was chosen to log a tub of Stimul8. This will be my first time doing a Company promotion log focused on giving feedback about a particular product and I plan to put quality effort into this and be honest about how I react to it. I've been training now going on 3 years and my end goals are to be a strong, healthy and smart about decision making regarding my health me.

In the past I have tried various pre-workout products including Jack3d, 1mr, Assault, C4, Ingnite2, Unleashed and probably a few others through various training partners or free samples given out over the years. I have always opted for the smaller dosage/serving of any of these but this time I will work my way up to a full dosage to get the full effect.

My training goals will be to increase my volume/endurance over the course of this log and I'm also cutting weight a little bit as I prep to go on vacation towards the end of October. When this run is over I will rate Stimul8 on the 6 Review Questions asked of me.

Review questions:

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... (1-5)

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... (1-5) -

3) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) -

4) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -

5) This product tasted great... (1-5) -

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) –

Thanks again to FinaFlex and hopefully people find this log helpful.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Day 1 9.22.13

Left the house about 1:40 and started sipping on Stimul8 during the drive. The product mixes extremely well! Well enough that I didn't have to shake it actually. I just swirled it around in the cup while I listened to the football game. 10 minutes later the BA tingles kicked in and about 5 minutes after that the sensation to start moving began. The taste is QUALITY! Most Pre's taste kinda garbage in my opinion but Stimul8 really does have a good flavor. I can't compare it to anything but whomever did the work behind this should get a longer lunch break or maybe even an extra slice of pizza at the next office party.

I decided the only way to know if this stuff is legit was to increase my volume today and keep it this way till the end. So it begins...

Stimul8 = .75 serving (need to ease into this)

Training:

Leg Extensions
    70x20 (Warmup)
    100x30
    100x25

Lying Leg Curls
    60x25
    70x20

Leg Press (Weight is from Plates Only)
    230x25
    230x20

Kettle Bell Swings/Walking Lunges Super-Set (3Sets)
    30x10x20

Include BB Bench (Warmup)
    95x18
    95x14

Standing Cable Pull/Bicep Curl Super-Set (3Sets)
    22.5x10x10

Wide Grip Lat Pull-Down/Tricep Rope Pull-Down Super-Set (3Sets)
    120x10x3
    40x20x1
    40x14x1
    40x12x1

This stuff is crazy good! I was able to complete that entire workout in 52 mins! Obviously I do not really time my rest periods, I'll just start when I know I'm ready. The energy level I had today was absolutely an improvement from where it normally is and if I can get training days like this one in throughout the entire tub then my personal goals will be reached by the end of October no problem!

Looking forward to tomorrow's workout...
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid work brother! you are really repping out those sets! Im in for this log for sure!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

•   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Noosh! In
    Squats do a booty good.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome start... in!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeahhh buddy you know I am in
    (gotta go catch the finale of dexter tho - is on DVR ready to get cracking, exciting!)

FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Day 1 9.22.13

Left the house about 1:40 and started sipping on Stimul8 during the drive. The product mixes extremely well! Well enough that I didn't have to shake it actually. I just swirled it around in the cup while I listened to the football game. 10 minutes later the BA tingles kicked in and about 5 minutes after that the sensation to start moving began. The taste is QUALITY! Most Pre's taste kinda garbage in my opinion but Stimul8 really does have a good flavor. I can't compare it to anything but whomever did the work behind this should get a longer lunch break or maybe even an extra slice of pizza at the next office party.

I decided the only way to know if this stuff is legit was to increase my volume today and keep it this way till the end. So it begins...

Stimul8 = .75 serving (need to ease into this)

Training:

Leg Extensions
    70x20 (Warmup)
    100x30
    100x25

Lying Leg Curls
    60x25
    70x20

Leg Press (Weight is from Plates Only)
    230x25
    230x20

Kettle Bell Swings/Walking Lunges Super-Set (3Sets)
    30x10x20

Include BB Bench (Warmup)
    95x18
    95x14

Standing Cable Pull/Bicep Curl Super-Set (3Sets)
    22.5x10x10

Wide Grip Lat Pull-Down/Tricep Rope Pull-Down Super-Set (3Sets)
    120x10x3
    40x20x1
    40x14x1
    40x12x1

This stuff is crazy good! I was able to complete that entire workout in 52 mins! Obviously I do not really time my rest periods, I'll just start when I know I'm ready. The energy level I had today was absolutely an improvement from where it normally is and if I can get training days like this one in throughout the entire tub then my personal goals will be reached by the end of October no problem!

Looking forward to tomorrow's workout...
    Here we go..........I told you, I told you...........Stimul8 is crazy good!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Day 2 09.23.13

Today was very similar to yesterday. On the drive over to the gym I began sipping on my Stimul8, that would be about 20 minutes before I begin training. The ingredients start to become noticeable in just about that amount of time for me. Just like yesterday I didn't shake it up, the powder appears to just dissolve mostly and there is a few floaties, then I just swirl the cup around and that would be all necessary to enjoy the drink.

Stimul8 = .75 serving

Training:

Stiff Leg Deads
    95x12x3 (Warmup)

Lying Leg Curls
    65x20x3

Step Ups with Knee Raise
    12x14x18 reps 3 sets total

Shoulder Cable Raise
    10x10x3 (Warmup)

DB Shoulder Press
    55x10x3

BB Decline Bench
    135x18x1
    175x12x1

Standing Cable Press
    22.5x12x3

Seated Cable Row/Tricep Pull-Down Super-Set
    120-140-160x10x3
    40xFailurex3 = started at 18 reps and last set couldn't do more than 9

Preacher Curls
    10x3 = I do not recall the weight I used

Another upper and lower training day completed. The entire session took just barely over an hour, and that was me doing a better job timing my rest periods. I could have easily ran through it all like yesterday but I just wanted to time it out a bit. I feel the same way about Stimul8 as mentioned previously. There is without a doubt a difference in the energy it provides for me compared to other great Pre's I've had in the past. Tomorrow will be a rest day unless something in my plans change.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Thanks everyone for observing. Makes you work harder when you know someone is keeping an eye on you!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeahhh buddy you know I am in
    (gotta go catch the finale of dexter tho - is on DVR ready to get cracking, exciting!)

Don't say anything! I'm watching it tonight!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In bud
    Independent
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Don't say anything! I'm watching it tonight!
    so - what did you think?
    I was deeply, deeply disappointed with it, myself...they could have done so much more, the show deserved more than that for an ending

anyway, not losing any sleep over it -- it's fall shows time!
    premiere of The Blacklist last night was just AWESOME, and tonight we got Agent of Shield debut, and another season of Person of Interest...(you'd think I watch a lot of tv, but really I don't, just couple shows)
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

so - what did you think?
    I was deeply, deeply disappointed with it, myself...they could have done so much more, the show deserved more than that for an ending

anyway, not losing any sleep over it -- it's fall shows time!
    premiere of The Blacklist last night was just AWESOME, and tonight we got Agent of Shield debut, and another season of Person of Interest...(you'd think I watch a lot of tv, but really I don't, just couple shows)
    My wife didn't like the ending but I was okay with it. Dexter needed to take his lifestyle to the grave or someplace far away from those he cared about. It wasn't the greatest but I was fine with the ending. Now I have to wait until Sunday for that Breaking Bad finale. Good Gawd that show is da shizz! I don't watch any of the other shows you mentioned. We don't watch alot of TV over here either. I like Sons of Anarchy and finishing up another show The Bridge currently on FX. The Bridge is pretty damn good also.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

My wife didn't like the ending but I was okay with it. Dexter needed to take his lifestyle to the grave or someplace far away from those he cared about. It wasn't the greatest but I was fine with the ending. Now I have to wait until Sunday for that Breaking Bad finale. Good Gawd that show is da shizz! I don't watch any of the other shows you mentioned. We don't watch alot of TV over here either. I like Sons of Anarchy and finishing up another show The Bridge currently on FX. The Bridge is pretty damn good also.
    Last show that kept me up all the time was prison break..... (don't hate )
    Olympus labs Rep
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

yeah the dexter ending just seemed very...haphazard
    I mean I didn't care for the whole idea of how they ended it, alone; the execution of it, was even worse, looked like they had several different endings to pick from and just hurried and picked one right before the show aired, a cheesy rough draft that was not even show-ready....even the quality of the film seemed off

just very disappointing, after 8 seasons of watching it

if you didn't catch the premiere of The Blacklist nosh, def you should check it out
    serious, everyone is raving about this one, that pilot may have been best pilot I have ever seen, was that good...they are re-airing it SAT night, 8p my time but I don't know about your time out there, on NBC
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sons of Anarchy is the best show on tv. Game over. If you have not watched it then get your ass to the local video store or Netflix and start from season one.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I am a big fan of Walking Dead.. but just finished watching both seasons of Homeland - kicked a$$
    FINAFLEX REP
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Day 3 09.25.13

Today was very different for me. A previous co-worker was just in the T-25 infomercial and we chatted it up a bit last week about his weight loss and new lifestyle. He asked me to try a few of the workouts and today I gave it a go. I dosed the same .75 scoop of Stimul8 on an empty stomach and within 10 minutes I had the full effects going. Jumped right into one of the T-25 total body circuits and WOW! I wasn't expecting it to be so tough on me but I will admit there was times I had to just walk it out and rest. Now I'm pretty sure I need new training shoes because my feet were on fire, maybe the muscles in my feet aren't use to all that hopping around anymore.

Additional notes I observed this morning:

I slept over 9hrs last night. Yesterday was very rough in the workplace and I didn't get home until very late. This morning when I woke up, my body just wanted to get back in bed. I poured a cup of coffee and didn't even finish it, just wasn't feeling it at all. After having that get off ya a$$ conversation with myself I stirred up the Stimul8 and then I just had no choice but to get moving. After a good sweat and solid circuit training I feel just fine. Weird how that worked out!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'll check out that Blacklist show in the next few days. A few people at work were talking about it. I love walking dead! That one is my favorite and I'm definitely looking forward to it.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I am a big fan of Walking Dead.. but just finished watching both seasons of Homeland - kicked a$$
    Walking Dead is Awesome!!!! The Fallowing was good to with Kevin Bacon
    Rep For IronFlex

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Day 4 09.27.2013

Had to get my training in at home today due to the gym being so damn crowded I could not afford the time to wait until the areas I needed had been clear. My scoop of Stimul8 today was about 80% of the entire scoop and I was again on an empty stomach. I'm not getting this chill effect others are talking about but the BA tingles came on hard today. Again lots of reps with some cardio mixed in, trying to loose a few more lbs.

Training:

Hammer Curls/Preacher Curls Super-Set

25x8x8x12 (Yes I did 12 sets)

Military DB Press/Bent Over DB Rows/30 Jumping Jacks Super-Set

25x12x12x8

That was all for today. Nothing fancy but took up about an hour of time. I probably won't be doing any training the next 2 days unless something changes with my work schedule. Sunday night should be my next day in the gym to get some leg training done.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Good stuff in here bud. What exactly is this TV you all talk about? Ain't nobody got time for dat
    Independent
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

For me it is downloads that I watch when possible! Only 'tv' I tend to watch is hockey.
    FINAFLEX REP
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Good stuff in here bud. What exactly is this TV you all talk about? Ain't nobody got time for dat
    everybody has their own way to unwind and chill, brah
    for some, it's watching some tv...others, it's sex...
    me, I like to watch tv while having sex

winning
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

winning
    "We can do it doggy style so we can both watch X-files"
    Rep For IronFlex

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

winning
    Win win situation
    Olympus labs Rep
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

We ain't nothing but mammals....
    Olympus labs Rep
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    We ain't nothing but mammals....
    well some of us are cannibals ...

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    both of these are classic
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Day 5 09.29.13

Name:  0929b.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  67.6 KB

Decided to man up and do the entire scoop tonight. I planned to drink it down as soon as I pulled in the parking lot but I was thirsty and started on it about 10 mins out. By the time I put my bag in the locker it was starting to work. Next time I'll wait until I'm in the building so the feeling is kicking in once I'm done stretching and warming up.

Serving: 1 FULL SCOOP!!!

Training:

Leg Extentions
    85x30x2 (Warmup)
    130x12x3

Leg Press
    4 Plates x20x1
    6 Plates x14x1
    8 Plates x10x2
    4 Plates x20x1

Lat Pull Down
    100x10x1 (Warmup)
    140x10x3

Single Arm Cable Row
    55x12x1
    70x12x2

Wide Grip Seated Row
    140x10x3

Single Arm Lat Pull Down
    100x10x3

Tricep Pull Down
    42.5x20x1
    42.5x14x2
    42.5x10x1

Seated DB Tricp Extention
    45x10x3

Standing Cable Curls
    22.5x10x3

Single Arm Preacher Curls
    50x10x3

Good ol Fashion Crunches
    10x10 (10 second rest between sets)

So my honesty is going to come out and I'm not a one scoop Stimul8 person. The workout got done and it was quality but I felt rough the entire time. The sweating was good, and the thermo effect was nice but I experienced the shakes and was buzz'n on a level I've never reached before. Those shakes lasted longer than I would have liked but now I know. I'll keep it in the .75 scoop range going forward and keep loving this stuff. At that dose I'll get more servings per container!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

So my honesty is going to come out
    wouldn't want it any other way
    I don't care what you have to say about the product -- so long as it's honest feedback and legit, not ignorant
    fyi - a great many ppl stay below one scoop for their serving size, you are not alone
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

wouldn't want it any other way
    I don't care what you have to say about the product -- so long as it's honest feedback and legit, not ignorant
    fyi - a great many ppl stay below one scoop for their serving size, you are not alone
    Absolutely....honesty goes a long way

1scoop is not for everyone...be glad, now you can enjoy the tube longer
    Olympus labs Rep
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Absolutely....honesty goes a long way

it's not for everyone...be glad, now you can enjoy the tube longer
    Uhhhhhhh

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

enjoy the tube
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Uhhhhhhh
    lol yeah where is ed's head at this morning....
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I think, one scoop is where it is at for me. That said, I typically use 2 or 3 scoops of other preworkouts - I could not imagine doing so with stimul8.
    FINAFLEX REP
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Yep honesty is best. If you are not honest with your feedback then there is nothing for us to go on to possibly make something better.

We don't want "yes men" logging our products because their slanted opinions are useless. This is why we pick who we pick.... for Un biased honest reviews. Thanks guys!

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Day 5 09.29.13

Name:  0929b.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  67.6 KB

!
    I see a similarity here that I am liking Name:  Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-2-TGRI-Ooze-Canister-ACTIVE-2.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  78.5 KB
    Rep For IronFlex

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

lol yeah where is ed's head at this morning....
    Container.....
    Olympus labs Rep
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Contain her.....
    you cannot stop her..
    you cannot even hope to contain her....
    you can only hope that you can outrun her, when she comes at you with her tube
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

you cannot stop her..
    you cannot even hope to contain her....
    you can only hope that you can outrun her, when she comes at you with her tube
    Lol.....

I'm pretty quick the first 100meters
    Olympus labs Rep
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Day 6 09.30.13

Back to that .75 scoop today or more like a .65 scoop actually. Exactly the same feelings as before, and again training on an empty stomach this morning. I timed it better today also, finishing warmup and right about the time I was moving into the actual training is when Stimul8 became noticeable.

Training:

5 min stretch with some jacks (warmup)

Standing DB Press/Front Raise Super-Set
    25x12x12x4

Standing DB Side Raise
    15x4x12

Bent Over DB Fly
    15x4x12

Body Weight Close Grip Pushup/DB Curls (25lbs) Super-Set
    20 reps / 4 sets

I kept the weight a little on the lighter side and just really focused on good form and a quality squeeze. The training felt very good today, for some reason I just enjoyed it a little bit more than normal. Probably because I had the day off from work and I found that sweet spot for the pre.

Similar Forum Threads

1. STIMUL8 the freak…..FINAFLEX STIMUL8 logging opportunity
    By edje007 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:00 PM
  2. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 10:36 PM
  3. My Methyl 1 Test log...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 164