Increasing my VoluME! FinaFlex Stimul8 Log

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. I lub that warm toasty feeling get better soon homie!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com


  2. Day 24 11.1.2013

    Stimul8= .5 Serving

    It was all abs today. 30 minutes of abs with various types of work. Regular crunches, starfish crunches, leg lifts, toe touches, side bends etc... My abs were on FIRE!!! Today I did my training in a long sleeve thermal because it was kind of chilly when I first started. After Stimul8 came around and I'd done a few sets I definitely wasn't chilly anymore! I also gave a scoop to another co-worker today, I'm excited to see what he reports back to me when I see him.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Day 24 11.1.2013

    Stimul8= .5 Serving

    It was all abs today. 30 minutes of abs with various types of work. Regular crunches, starfish crunches, leg lifts, toe touches, side bends etc... My abs were on FIRE!!! Today I did my training in a long sleeve thermal because it was kind of chilly when I first started. After Stimul8 came around and I'd done a few sets I definitely wasn't chilly anymore! I also gave a scoop to another co-worker today, I'm excited to see what he reports back to me when I see him.
    Sharing the fun. Great stuff buddy. And that sounds like a brutal ab session! Way to kick ass.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  4. Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. Day 25 11.02.2013

    Stimul8= .75 serving

    Training:

    5 min warmup on Stair-Master

    Leg Press
    10x3

    Hack Squat
    12x3

    Lying Leg Curl
    10x3

    Standing Calf Raise
    10x3

    Kettle Bell Swing/Incline Close Grip Pushup Super-Set
    20x1
    16x1

    Last night I wanted to get my training done as quickly as possible so I figured upping the dose of Stimul8 would get me through it. Everything was completed in about 35 minutes, perfect timing to get back home in time for dinner. I also decided to train in a long sleeve again and the sweating came around very nicely like it should based on previous training days.
    •   
       


  6. Nice workout bro.. short rest period kicked it up a notch I'm sure!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice workout bro.. short rest period kicked it up a notch I'm sure!
    Day 26 11.06.2013

    Stimul8= .75 Scoop

    Jumped on that youtube today and completed a 30 minute strength/cardio circuit from this hasfit channel. Needed to do something different for the sake of avoiding boredom. That dude had a legit workout! Legs shaking and breathing so hard my lungs hurt! Need to do that again and again cause my pride is kinda busted right now. Still sweating and still feeling warm. Feedback from that co-worker I gave that scoop to was good. Told me that was the best pre he has had since he tired the original jack3d years ago. I think I have successfully converted 3 people into Stimul8 believers. After all that jumping and pressing on the floor I decided to put down 8 sets of arms. Very good workout today, feeling very awake and ready to for the day.

    .

  8. nosh spreading the word, one guy at a time..
    nice
    oh - and great session you just posted too

  9. Nosh seems like that quiet guy who just goes in there gets his work done and leaves little trace.

    Those are the guys who make leaps and bounds in the gym. Keep grinding brother.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Day 27 11.7.2013

    Stimul8= .75 serving

    Training:

    Hack Squat
    3x10 (Warmup)

    Leg Press
    4x12

    Incline BB Press
    3x10

    Flat Flys
    3x10

    Standing Cable Raise
    3x10

    Standing Cable Raise/Cable Curl Super-Set
    3x10

    Flat DB Press
    3x10

    Tricep Cable Pulldown/Pushup-Burpee/Pull-up Super-Set

    4 sets and I do not recall reps. I just kept going until I was out of breath.

    The idea today was to get some legs done but my calfs had so much soreness from the circuit cardio I couldn't do it. Rolled on over to hit some chest and tri's instead and give these legs some time to heal up. The same co-worker I gave a scoop of stimul8 to was in the gym when I got there. When I asked him if he was using a PWO he responded with some comment about sweating and he was using Stimul8. Nice to know he ordered a tub and appeared to be enjoying it. My training today was nice but I did become a little over stimmed again. I'm sure it was due to an empty stomach so I need to be sure I get a snack in the stomach no matter what. Another good sweat session came around but that buzz'n I had going on was a little distracting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nosh seems like that quiet guy who just goes in there gets his work done and leaves little trace.

    Those are the guys who make leaps and bounds in the gym. Keep grinding brother.
    I definitely don't' chat it up in the gym. Not my ideal spot for social hour.

  12. Day 28 11.8.2013

    Stimul8= .75 serving

    Training:

    5 mins on Stair-Master

    Lying Leg Curls
    10x7

    Dead Lifts
    10x1
    6x1

    Leg Press
    20x3

    Hammer Strength Back Row
    10x3

    Wide Grip Lat Pull-Down
    10x3

    Seated Cable Row
    10x3

    Bent Over Row
    10x3

    Rear Cable Fly
    10x2
    20x1

    10 more mins on that Stair-Master and finished up with about 8 mins of stretching. Dosed my Stimul8 a little wiser today and it makes a huge difference. Energy level was crazy high and I could have done more if I felt it was necessary. This stuff brings on the sweat sessions like nothing I have ever used before.

  13. Day 29 11.09.13

    Stimul8= .75 serving

    Training:

    5 mins Stepper (Warmup)

    Goblet Squats
    3x20

    Front Squats
    2x10

    Back Squats
    2x10

    Leg Press
    3x10

    Bent Over DB Fly
    2x20 (Warmup)

    Standing Cable Press
    3x10

    Machine Chest Press
    3x10

    Machine Fly
    3x10

    Tricep Cable Pushdown w/Bar
    3x20

    Very very nice workout today. Stimul8 showed up very well!!! My son came with me today to the gym so my originally planned training changed up so I could show him how to do the movements he wanted to learn. My body is mad sore right now from the previous days training and today was going to be a light shoulder and moderate cardio day. Gulped down my Stimul8 walking out of the locker room and the boy and I jumped right into it. I remember telling him that body parts didn't feel good for the stuff he wanted to do and I would do my best and we ended up killin' it today. That green drank can work wonders.

  14. Gettin that green drank! Lol

    So awesome your son is interested in fitness. How old is he?
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gettin that green drank! Lol

    So awesome your son is interested in fitness. How old is he?
    14. He is all about his basketball so he wants stronger legs and the ability to someday jump out of the gym.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    14. He is all about his basketball so he wants stronger legs and the ability to someday jump out of the gym.
    Caught up on the log. Putting in some work brother, nice job.

    14 is a good age. Have him Look online for a jump training program. My friend's son is using it and has increased jump height by 8 inches in 6 months.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  17. Always puttin in work brother ! Keep it up

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    14. He is all about his basketball so he wants stronger legs and the ability to someday jump out of the gym.
    That is awesome!!!

    2 of my kids are very into fitness (my son due to all the hockey and wants to be a cop - he is now 18), and my daughter who wants to be a firefighter. She in the gym almost daily (16 this month). I can't help but feel if I hadn't made such a change in my life 6 years ago that they might not be so into it. Proud feeling though isnt it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Caught up on the log. Putting in some work brother, nice job.

    14 is a good age. Have him Look online for a jump training program. My friend's son is using it and has increased jump height by 8 inches in 6 months.
    He has a legit coach right now. The drills he teaches are based on conditioning, explosiveness and of course being able to increase the almighty jump. This is his first year in high school sports so he just became exposed to a new world of basketball practice. He is getting killed 6 days per week.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That is awesome!!!

    2 of my kids are very into fitness (my son due to all the hockey and wants to be a cop - he is now 18), and my daughter who wants to be a firefighter. She in the gym almost daily (16 this month). I can't help but feel if I hadn't made such a change in my life 6 years ago that they might not be so into it. Proud feeling though isnt it.
    Its a very good feeling watching your kids do something they love, especially when its physical activities. Keeps them healthy and keeps them from putting dents in the couch.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    14. He is all about his basketball so he wants stronger legs and the ability to someday jump out of the gym.
    I remember those days....only growing another 1" the rest of my life after that point kinda dimmed my prospects for an NBA career, no matter how explosive I could jump
    it was the 80s y'know, and spud webb and muggsy bogues had not been heard of yet

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I remember those days....only growing another 1" the rest of my life after that point kinda dimmed my prospects for an NBA career, no matter how explosive I could jump
    it was the 80s y'know, and spud webb and muggsy bogues had not been heard of yet
    Spud was the 80's. Mid 80's. You could be a super hero now though? Stomp around that new condo you live at, get a bright green suit, flex on people walking by and save old laddies purses. That gig would fit you very well sir.

  22. Day 30 11.12.2013

    Stimul8= .75 serving

    Training:

    5 min incline walk (warmup)
    5 min shoulder rotations (warmup)

    Flat BB Bench
    4x10

    Cable Fly
    4x10

    Incline/Decline BB Bench Super-Set
    4x6x8

    Tricep Rope Pulldown
    4x18

    BW Dips
    2x10

    Some Machine That combines a chest press and tricep type movement. I have no idea what that thing is called but I like it!!!
    4x10

    Had me one of those good ol training partners today. Could go heavy without fear the bar would come crashing down. Chugged on Stimul8 about 10 mins away from the gym and right when I parked the BA tingles began messing with my ears and neck. One I was done warming it was in full effect. I dosed it perfectly today. The training today was slow and heavy but I was still sweating just enough to keep warm. The sweating continued for just over an hour after I go home and my energy level stayed up for several hours after. Once again I have to say I really like Stimul8.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    my energy level stayed up for several hours after.
    Nice workout Noosh... Gotta admit this is one thing I really love about stimul8 + the transition back down

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice workout Noosh... Gotta admit this is one thing I really love about stimul8 + the transition back down
    Exactly! The first PWO I ever used 3 years ago would have me just laid out a few hours after. I always remembered to expect it so I only used it on days I would be home for the crash and the bed would be close by. Then I learned there is better options.

  25. I tried to get some training in yesterday but it got cut short so it wasn't worth posting. Training got started with 100 squat/single arm row and 20 jumping jacks between sets and my body wasn't letting me do anything else. The alternative was to do lots of stretching and sweat it out for awhile. I'm 30 days into my log and will be ending it now. Along the way I have taken several notes sitting here on my desk so I can post a final review and make sense of everything at once. If work is kind to me (leave on time) I'll get one more good training post later today.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. STIMUL8 the freaků..FINAFLEX STIMUL8 logging opportunity
    By edje007 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:00 PM
  2. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:36 PM
  3. My Methyl 1 Test log...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 10:15 AM
  4. My methyl-1-test log (Lakevillethor)
    By Andrew Thoresen in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 03:15 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 05:46 PM
Log in
Log in