Increasing my VoluME! FinaFlex Stimul8 Log

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Day 15 10.15.13

    Stimul8= .80 Serving

    Training was all over the place today

    Training:

    Machine Shoulder Press
    20x2 (Warmup)

    Cable Side Raise
    10x3

    Machine Shoulder Press
    10x3

    Machine Lat Pull-Down
    10x3

    Machine Row
    10x3

    Overhead Tricep Rope Extension
    20x4

    Rope Tricep Curls
    14x4

    Stair-Master
    20 Minutes

    Today I took my wife's little sister to the gym. She is a senior in high school so today was more about teaching some different movements and explaining proper form. We did some other things but I didn't bother putting them in the log because it was a single set of teaching something. Even though it became somewhat of organized chaos it was still effective and we both got a good workout in. NO I DID NOT GIVE HER STIMUL8! Child abuse!!! No chills to report coming from over here. I guess that effect doesn't visit with everyone, but those damn sweats continue to show up. Taking multiple showers a day over here people.


  2. Mr. Noosh holding class boiii! Good job going in there and helping out a newbie. If we are not sharing our experience and knowledge with others then we are missing out on a large part of this journey called fitness.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Day 16 10.17.13

    Tried MrKleen's DB Workout today. I saw it one of the threads here and gave it a go. Needed to train at home today, no time for travel and gym then off to work.

    Stimul8= .75 Serving

    Dumbbell Workout 1 20 reps / 3 giant sets Rotation 1

    Dead Lifts
    Flat Bench Press
    Squat
    Wide DB Bent over Rows (elbows out)
    Romanian Dead Lift
    DB Shrugs
    Arnold press
    Lunge Squats
    DB Curls

    I followed this with a 5 min cool down of stationary jogging and stretching. After that I jumped into 10 mins of HIIT using jump squats and burpees w/ a pushup then another 5 min cool down. My body is tired but that was a solid session of weights/cardio. Now I can head into work with a clear head and feeling good knowing I didn't waste my morning bullsh*t'n around!


    I used 25lb dumbbells for the entire workout. There were times I struggled getting through and had to stop. Holding onto those weights for lunch a long period time puts a strain on the grip and my forearms started to burn like crazy.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Day 16 10.17.13

    Tried MrKleen's DB Workout today. I saw it one of the threads here and gave it a go. Needed to train at home today, no time for travel and gym then off to work.

    Stimul8= .75 Serving

    Dumbbell Workout 1 20 reps / 3 giant sets Rotation 1

    Dead Lifts
    Flat Bench Press
    Squat
    Wide DB Bent over Rows (elbows out)
    Romanian Dead Lift
    DB Shrugs
    Arnold press
    Lunge Squats
    DB Curls

    I followed this with a 5 min cool down of stationary jogging and stretching. After that I jumped into 10 mins of HIIT using jump squats and burpees w/ a pushup then another 5 min cool down. My body is tired but that was a solid session of weights/cardio. Now I can head into work with a clear head and feeling good knowing I didn't waste my morning bullsh*t'n around!

    I used 25lb dumbbells for the entire workout. There were times I struggled getting through and had to stop. Holding onto those weights for lunch a long period time puts a strain on the grip and my forearms started to burn like crazy.
    Sounds like u were sweating like crazy with this workout. Good work brother

  5. Day 17 10.18.2013

    This was another sweaty heart racing morning

    Stimul8= .5 serving

    Training:

    Side Raise
    4x10

    Front Raise
    4x10

    Arnold Press
    4x10 -

    30 seconds of jumping jacks between each set of shoulders

    Tabata Circuit 20 seconds on 10 seconds off 8 sets of each
    High Knees
    Burpees
    Jumping Lunges
    Jumping Squats
    Single Leg Lunge

    My legs have been sore from the past days of this cardio/circuit stuff I have been doing. There was a few times I had to stop and re-adjust when my legs wanted to give out and the DOMS are killing my hamstrings right now!!! The training is going very well tho, I cannot complain one bit.
    •   
       


  6. Day 18 10.19.2013

    Tonight was a planned slower paced night, and my wife finally tagged along with me again.

    Stimul8= .5 serving

    Training

    Standing Cable Raise
    5x10

    Incline BB Press
    2x14

    DB Pullover
    3x10

    Seated Cable Press
    3x10

    Standing Tricep Extention
    3xFailure (14-19 reps)

    We kept tonight kind of slow paced and relaxed because we both feel a little beat up. My body is sore from these past days of circuit training, mostly the fatigue is coming from my legs. Stimul8 is helping me plow through a lot of additional training per workout and I'm feeling the need for a days rest. That would be good news in my opinion. Tomorrow I'm going to relax and try to stay of my feet as much as possible so I'm ready to hit it hard again on Monday.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Day 18 10.19.2013

    Tonight was a planned slower paced night, and my wife finally tagged along with me again.

    Stimul8= .5 serving

    Training

    Standing Cable Raise
    5x10

    Incline BB Press
    2x14

    DB Pullover
    3x10

    Seated Cable Press
    3x10

    Standing Tricep Extention
    3xFailure (14-19 reps)

    We kept tonight kind of slow paced and relaxed because we both feel a little beat up. My body is sore from these past days of circuit training, mostly the fatigue is coming from my legs. Stimul8 is helping me plow through a lot of additional training per workout and I'm feeling the need for a days rest. That would be good news in my opinion. Tomorrow I'm going to relax and try to stay of my feet as much as possible so I'm ready to hit it hard again on Monday.
    Stimul8 keeps you going doesn't it

    After a couple of hard sessions you need and deserve your rest. It's when you grow
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  8. No updates today. I came down with a small something and spent last night coughing and congested. This morning I attempted to man up and workout anyway wasting half a scoop of stimul8 after about 15 minutes of training. My legs were still sore and those dumb sickly body aches came around so I just jumped in the shower. Back in the gym tomorrow, I'm feeling pretty good already.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    No updates today. I came down with a small something and spent last night coughing and congested. This morning I attempted to man up and workout anyway wasting half a scoop of stimul8 after about 15 minutes of training. My legs were still sore and those dumb sickly body aches came around so I just jumped in the shower. Back in the gym tomorrow, I'm feeling pretty good already.
    We all make the same mistake....jump in to soon again....

    Take it easy bro....you'll be back soon enough.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  10. that's it - rest, and rehabilitate that sickliness
    very few ppl can make training while sick be beneficial to them, in all honesty..
    it's just not conducive to what we are trying to do

  11. Sick training is a tricky one. Unless you can power through and just not focus on the body aches, then rest is the best way to go.

    Honestly rest is probably the best way to go anyways. Seeing as how your body isn't going to recover as well as normal due to fighting off a bug.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  12. Day 19 10.22.13

    Stimul8= .75 Serving

    This one is to hard to type out in detail. I did a 10 minute leg only circuit of 5 different movements for 30 seconds each without break. Squatting, side lunges, hops, running etc... After finished I took a 3 minute break and complete a total body circuit of 20 minutes again without breaks. Various movements again alternating between upper and lower body for 30 seconds each. I was sweating like crazy during this training, everything was completely drenched! Parts of the training included dumbbells but I did not go heavy so I could complete the movements quickly/explosive and I'm also still feeling a little bit of this cold. Thank goodness I did not drive to the gym, I would have been that guy in the restroom embarrassing myself. I finished up my training over an hour ago and I'm still feeling warm and energetic. Very unique for me how this pre continues to energize me for hours after I'm done training, even when I just exhausted myself.

  13. It's one of the best aspects, the continued energy and focus. No crash for you! No sir Stimul8 shakes you all night long
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It's one of the best aspects, the continued energy and focus. No crash for you! No sir Stimul8 shakes you all night long
    Certainly has great hang time... and a seamless transition back down.

  15. Damn man .. Seems intense. I think I need to give stimul8 another try. This time not a full serving . Anyone got some free samples?? Lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Damn man .. Seems intense. I think I need to give stimul8 another try. This time not a full serving . Anyone got some free samples?? Lol
    who needs samples when we got this insane deal popping?

    Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) The Anabolic Stimulation Stack (STIMUL8 & FREEBIES): Discount The Anabolic Stimulation Stack Supplements


  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Well Main reason was so I won't spend money on a supp that may or may not react well with me. I tried a sample before with a full serving n got me feelin shaky/hrt palps. Just want to try it out one more time with a different protocol maybe not a full serving this time lol. But thanks for the link brotha appreciate it

  18. Day 20 10.23.2013

    Stimul8= .5 Serving

    This afternoon was another weighted cardio circuit. My 10 minute warmup was mostly leg movements including side squats, jump rope, dead lifts and goblet squats. After the warmup I completed a 25 minute total body circuit without breaks. There was more arms included in this one. Various types of curls such as incline curls, bent over hammers and sliding curls. On the ground I completed sets of close grip pushups, body weight dips, leg lifts and hammer press. For my core there was some high knees, toe touches, elbow to knee touches etc... The idea was to kick up a good sweat again and burn some calories. That cold I was talking about is messing with my stomach and my appetite today. The next update will be in a few days after I do some travel and get settled into my hotel. The place I'm staying has a gym and I'll be getting my training done while on vacation. Yes I like to workout on vacation! It makes me feel better and starts the day off with some nice energy for all that walking around we'll be doing.

  19. Day 21 10.25.13

    Stimul8= .5 serving

    The hotel fitness center was a fail. I can't even try to explain in through a post on a forum. I did manage to finish 30 mins of cardio with some dumbbell exercises but it was so all over the place it really isn't worth posting about. I'll find a real gym tomorrow.

  20. Something is better then nothing bud.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Something is better then nothing bud.
    ^this

    Creativity and some bodyweight exercises added...you can have a great work out
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. Updating frok my mobile today. Took almost an entire scoop today feeling like I needed it badly to get motivated. Went down to the garbage fitness room here in the hotel and got it done. I did what my previous trainer called the 100's. Pick 5 moves and do them each for 100 reps in any order u so choose. I used dumbbells for all of it

    Squats
    Deads
    Rows
    Curls
    Pushups

    Finished it all in about 40 mins and sweat my ass off in that hotbox fitness room.

  23. Sounds pretty brutal man. Definitely some great conditioning work there.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  24. Nice work making the best of limited facilities.

  25. Day 23 10.31.13

    Stimul8= .5 serving

    Training:

    12x5 Bicep Curls
    12x5 Hammer Curls

    7 mins various ab work

    That was all I could put in today. I got home from my trip a day ago and unfortunately haven't been feeling well. The Dr said I'm good so I should get some quality training in the next day or two. Stimul8 is working just the same as day one. There hasn't been any type of a tolerance built up at all. That chill thing still doesn't happen with me but damn I stay warm for hours. Typically I shower just after training and while I'm drying off and getting dressed I notice how warm I'm still feeling. I don't know how others feel about it, but I love it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. STIMUL8 the freaků..FINAFLEX STIMUL8 logging opportunity
    By edje007 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:00 PM
  2. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:36 PM
  3. My Methyl 1 Test log...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 10:15 AM
  4. My methyl-1-test log (Lakevillethor)
    By Andrew Thoresen in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 03:15 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 05:46 PM
Log in
Log in