Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.33%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I remember those days....only growing another 1" the rest of my life after that point kinda dimmed my prospects for an NBA career, no matter how explosive I could jump
    it was the 80s y'know, and spud webb and muggsy bogues had not been heard of yet
    Spud was the 80's. Mid 80's. You could be a super hero now though? Stomp around that new condo you live at, get a bright green suit, flex on people walking by and save old laddies purses. That gig would fit you very well sir.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.33%

Day 30 11.12.2013

Stimul8= .75 serving

Training:

5 min incline walk (warmup)
    5 min shoulder rotations (warmup)

Flat BB Bench
    4x10

Cable Fly
    4x10

Incline/Decline BB Bench Super-Set
    4x6x8

Tricep Rope Pulldown
    4x18

BW Dips
    2x10

Some Machine That combines a chest press and tricep type movement. I have no idea what that thing is called but I like it!!!
    4x10

Had me one of those good ol training partners today. Could go heavy without fear the bar would come crashing down. Chugged on Stimul8 about 10 mins away from the gym and right when I parked the BA tingles began messing with my ears and neck. One I was done warming it was in full effect. I dosed it perfectly today. The training today was slow and heavy but I was still sweating just enough to keep warm. The sweating continued for just over an hour after I go home and my energy level stayed up for several hours after. Once again I have to say I really like Stimul8.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    my energy level stayed up for several hours after.
    Nice workout Noosh... Gotta admit this is one thing I really love about stimul8 + the transition back down
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.33%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice workout Noosh... Gotta admit this is one thing I really love about stimul8 + the transition back down
    Exactly! The first PWO I ever used 3 years ago would have me just laid out a few hours after. I always remembered to expect it so I only used it on days I would be home for the crash and the bed would be close by. Then I learned there is better options.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.33%

I tried to get some training in yesterday but it got cut short so it wasn't worth posting. Training got started with 100 squat/single arm row and 20 jumping jacks between sets and my body wasn't letting me do anything else. The alternative was to do lots of stretching and sweat it out for awhile. I'm 30 days into my log and will be ending it now. Along the way I have taken several notes sitting here on my desk so I can post a final review and make sense of everything at once. If work is kind to me (leave on time) I'll get one more good training post later today.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Longest supp log in history bout time to wrap this thang up isn't it? Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Longest supp log in history bout time to wrap this thang up isn't it? Lol
    This was my first time doing on of these supp logs. I was having fun with it, but also don't want to bore people with the same message. My final review is posted below.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.33%

This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood:
    I would dose Stimul8 approx. 20-30 minutes before training during the first couple days of usage then I changed it to about 10-15 minutes. The energy becomes noticeable in a short amount of time without feeling overwhelmed. There were several days when mentally I was not there but once Stimul8 begins working its magic the desire to train comes around full force. The energy is definitely clean when dosed correctly and lasts for hours with a slow taper! This also came in very helpful for days when I would be going to work shortly after training. I could take that lift in energy with me to the work place and ride on it for several hours.

Rating = 5

This product helped me power through my training sessions:
    OH HELL YES IT DID! Stuff was amazing at getting me through tough training sessions. During my log I decided the only way I would know if it was truly making a difference would be to change up my routine. I opted for increased volume and endurance over what I had been previously doing. Those workouts went so well on many days I had to think about how much work I was doing and tell myself to stop. I also used Stimul8 for some intense cardio work without breaks and only when my muscle group would reach failure would I quit. Some of the best training sessions I’ve had in years came at the result of Stimul8 helping me power through.

Rating= 5

This product enhanced my mental focus:
    This review question required me to take notes/journal entry a few times over the past 4 weeks so I could look back and really think about how Stimul8 helped here. I have a hard headed belief that PWO supplements will not increase anyone’s mental focus, which is totally up to them. What I can agree on is this product will make you want to train! There is an added confidence that you can finish, go longer, lift heavier and just plain out due whatever it is you did before because of how Stimul8 makes you feel. So mentally you are just all in!

Rating= 4

This product did not give me the jitters:
    Jitters will be so different with different people and how they use it. If I used an entire scoop I would experience jitters. Then again if I was on a completely empty stomach but it wasn’t extremely noticeable. I preferred to think of the feeling as vibrations. Read the directions and work your way up to tolerance and jitters will not be an issue. I shared Stimul8 with several friends and only one of them experienced jitters but that was also because he insisted on one heaping scoop. Lesson Learned!

Rating= 4

This product tasted great:
    PWO’s don’t typical taste great! I like to judge them on just being able to drink them down without squinting and wanting to chew some gum right after. Stimul8 taste refreshing and almost good. In the world of Pre’s this one falls in the GREAT category! Adjust water amount for desired flavor and I cannot see how anyone would say this product doesn’t taste good. I vote the flavor guy/girl gets a Christmas Bonus!!!

Rating= 5

I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family:
    Done! I recommended Stimul8 to everyone I talk about health and fitness with. Shared the information with another person last night! I also gave several scoops away during this time with every single one of them came back with positive results. 3 of my referrals purchased there on tubs due to Stimul8 being the best PWO they have ever used and the flavor hit the spot. Finaflex created a solid product in Stimul8. Anyone could benefit from its energy boost and feel confident friends or family would appreciate their recommendation.

Rating= 5
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Nice review Noos and great log!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

This was my first time doing on of these supp logs. I was having fun with it, but also don't want to bore people with the same message. My final review is posted below.
    Was just joking brother lol. You ran an AWESOME log. Very detailed. Very through. Very very honest.

I really enjoyed your insight here and got to see a different training style put into action with this great product.

Hopefully we see your name pop up in our future promos because you did a bang up job homie. Don't forget to post your final review in the review section under Stimul8! Gotta spread the word.

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.88%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Great review brother
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice job Noos, I have a feeling all of our final reviews will be about the same - extremely positive.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%

Log is/was far from boring.....

Thanks for the Stimul8ing review

Told you this was the ****, ....definite winner we have here
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

PWO’s don’t typical taste great! I like to judge them on just being able to drink them down without squinting and wanting to chew some gum right after.
    got a good chuckle out of this one....

thanks for the great effort & consistency thruout, noosh
    insightful, detailed, and honest - simply, we could not ask for anything more
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

I would say send this guy a prize but wet kinda already did lol

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.33%

You chuckle because it is true. Thanks for letting me do the log. I had some fun doing it and there is increased motivation when people are watching.

Similar Forum Threads

1. STIMUL8 the freak…..FINAFLEX STIMUL8 logging opportunity
    By edje007 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:00 PM
  2. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:36 PM
  3. My Methyl 1 Test log...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 164