Increasing my VoluME! FinaFlex Stimul8 Log

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to FinaFlex I was chosen to log a tub of Stimul8. This will be my first time doing a Company promotion log focused on giving feedback about a particular product and I plan to put quality effort into this and be honest about how I react to it. I've been training now going on 3 years and my end goals are to be a strong, healthy and smart about decision making regarding my health me.

In the past I have tried various pre-workout products including Jack3d, 1mr, Assault, C4, Ingnite2, Unleashed and probably a few others through various training partners or free samples given out over the years. I have always opted for the smaller dosage/serving of any of these but this time I will work my way up to a full dosage to get the full effect.

My training goals will be to increase my volume/endurance over the course of this log and I'm also cutting weight a little bit as I prep to go on vacation towards the end of October. When this run is over I will rate Stimul8 on the 6 Review Questions asked of me.

Review questions:

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... (1-5)

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... (1-5) -

3) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) -

4) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -

5) This product tasted great... (1-5) -

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) –

Thanks again to FinaFlex and hopefully people find this log helpful.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 9.22.13

Left the house about 1:40 and started sipping on Stimul8 during the drive. The product mixes extremely well! Well enough that I didn't have to shake it actually. I just swirled it around in the cup while I listened to the football game. 10 minutes later the BA tingles kicked in and about 5 minutes after that the sensation to start moving began. The taste is QUALITY! Most Pre's taste kinda garbage in my opinion but Stimul8 really does have a good flavor. I can't compare it to anything but whomever did the work behind this should get a longer lunch break or maybe even an extra slice of pizza at the next office party.

I decided the only way to know if this stuff is legit was to increase my volume today and keep it this way till the end. So it begins...

Stimul8 = .75 serving (need to ease into this)

Training:

Leg Extensions
70x20 (Warmup)
100x30
100x25

Lying Leg Curls
60x25
70x20

Leg Press (Weight is from Plates Only)
230x25
230x20

Kettle Bell Swings/Walking Lunges Super-Set (3Sets)
30x10x20

Include BB Bench (Warmup)
95x18
95x14

Standing Cable Pull/Bicep Curl Super-Set (3Sets)
22.5x10x10

Wide Grip Lat Pull-Down/Tricep Rope Pull-Down Super-Set (3Sets)
120x10x3
40x20x1
40x14x1
40x12x1

This stuff is crazy good! I was able to complete that entire workout in 52 mins! Obviously I do not really time my rest periods, I'll just start when I know I'm ready. The energy level I had today was absolutely an improvement from where it normally is and if I can get training days like this one in throughout the entire tub then my personal goals will be reached by the end of October no problem!

Looking forward to tomorrow's workout...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Solid work brother! you are really repping out those sets! Im in for this log for sure!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeahhh buddy you know I am in
(gotta go catch the finale of dexter tho - is on DVR ready to get cracking, exciting!) :run:

:D

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 9.22.13

Left the house about 1:40 and started sipping on Stimul8 during the drive. The product mixes extremely well! Well enough that I didn't have to shake it actually. I just swirled it around in the cup while I listened to the football game. 10 minutes later the BA tingles kicked in and about 5 minutes after that the sensation to start moving began. The taste is QUALITY! Most Pre's taste kinda garbage in my opinion but Stimul8 really does have a good flavor. I can't compare it to anything but whomever did the work behind this should get a longer lunch break or maybe even an extra slice of pizza at the next office party.

I decided the only way to know if this stuff is legit was to increase my volume today and keep it this way till the end. So it begins...

Stimul8 = .75 serving (need to ease into this)

Training:

Leg Extensions
70x20 (Warmup)
100x30
100x25

Lying Leg Curls
60x25
70x20

Leg Press (Weight is from Plates Only)
230x25
230x20

Kettle Bell Swings/Walking Lunges Super-Set (3Sets)
30x10x20

Include BB Bench (Warmup)
95x18
95x14

Standing Cable Pull/Bicep Curl Super-Set (3Sets)
22.5x10x10

Wide Grip Lat Pull-Down/Tricep Rope Pull-Down Super-Set (3Sets)
120x10x3
40x20x1
40x14x1
40x12x1

This stuff is crazy good! I was able to complete that entire workout in 52 mins! Obviously I do not really time my rest periods, I'll just start when I know I'm ready. The energy level I had today was absolutely an improvement from where it normally is and if I can get training days like this one in throughout the entire tub then my personal goals will be reached by the end of October no problem!

Looking forward to tomorrow's workout...
Here we go..........I told you, I told you...........Stimul8 is crazy good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 09.23.13

Today was very similar to yesterday. On the drive over to the gym I began sipping on my Stimul8, that would be about 20 minutes before I begin training. The ingredients start to become noticeable in just about that amount of time for me. Just like yesterday I didn't shake it up, the powder appears to just dissolve mostly and there is a few floaties, then I just swirl the cup around and that would be all necessary to enjoy the drink.

Stimul8 = .75 serving

Training:

Stiff Leg Deads
95x12x3 (Warmup)

Lying Leg Curls
65x20x3

Step Ups with Knee Raise
12x14x18 reps 3 sets total

Shoulder Cable Raise
10x10x3 (Warmup)

DB Shoulder Press
55x10x3

BB Decline Bench
135x18x1
175x12x1

Standing Cable Press
22.5x12x3

Seated Cable Row/Tricep Pull-Down Super-Set
120-140-160x10x3
40xFailurex3 = started at 18 reps and last set couldn't do more than 9

Preacher Curls
10x3 = I do not recall the weight I used

Another upper and lower training day completed. The entire session took just barely over an hour, and that was me doing a better job timing my rest periods. I could have easily ran through it all like yesterday but I just wanted to time it out a bit. I feel the same way about Stimul8 as mentioned previously. There is without a doubt a difference in the energy it provides for me compared to other great Pre's I've had in the past. Tomorrow will be a rest day unless something in my plans change.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for observing. Makes you work harder when you know someone is keeping an eye on you!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Don't say anything! I'm watching it tonight!
so - what did you think?
I was deeply, deeply disappointed with it, myself...they could have done so much more, the show deserved more than that for an ending

anyway, not losing any sleep over it -- it's fall shows time! :D
premiere of The Blacklist last night was just AWESOME, and tonight we got Agent of Shield debut, and another season of Person of Interest...(you'd think I watch a lot of tv, but really I don't, just couple shows)

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
so - what did you think?
I was deeply, deeply disappointed with it, myself...they could have done so much more, the show deserved more than that for an ending

anyway, not losing any sleep over it -- it's fall shows time! :D
premiere of The Blacklist last night was just AWESOME, and tonight we got Agent of Shield debut, and another season of Person of Interest...(you'd think I watch a lot of tv, but really I don't, just couple shows)
My wife didn't like the ending but I was okay with it. Dexter needed to take his lifestyle to the grave or someplace far away from those he cared about. It wasn't the greatest but I was fine with the ending. Now I have to wait until Sunday for that Breaking Bad finale. Good Gawd that show is da shizz! I don't watch any of the other shows you mentioned. We don't watch alot of TV over here either. I like Sons of Anarchy and finishing up another show The Bridge currently on FX. The Bridge is pretty damn good also.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife didn't like the ending but I was okay with it. Dexter needed to take his lifestyle to the grave or someplace far away from those he cared about. It wasn't the greatest but I was fine with the ending. Now I have to wait until Sunday for that Breaking Bad finale. Good Gawd that show is da shizz! I don't watch any of the other shows you mentioned. We don't watch alot of TV over here either. I like Sons of Anarchy and finishing up another show The Bridge currently on FX. The Bridge is pretty damn good also.
Last show that kept me up all the time was prison break..... (don't hate;) )

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah the dexter ending just seemed very...haphazard
I mean I didn't care for the whole idea of how they ended it, alone; the execution of it, was even worse, looked like they had several different endings to pick from and just hurried and picked one right before the show aired, a cheesy rough draft that was not even show-ready....even the quality of the film seemed off

just very disappointing, after 8 seasons of watching it

if you didn't catch the premiere of The Blacklist nosh, def you should check it out
serious, everyone is raving about this one, that pilot may have been best pilot I have ever seen, was that good...they are re-airing it SAT night, 8p my time but I don't know about your time out there, on NBC

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sons of Anarchy is the best show on tv. Game over. If you have not watched it then get your ass to the local video store or Netflix and start from season one.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a big fan of Walking Dead.. but just finished watching both seasons of Homeland - kicked a$$

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 09.25.13

Today was very different for me. A previous co-worker was just in the T-25 infomercial and we chatted it up a bit last week about his weight loss and new lifestyle. He asked me to try a few of the workouts and today I gave it a go. I dosed the same .75 scoop of Stimul8 on an empty stomach and within 10 minutes I had the full effects going. Jumped right into one of the T-25 total body circuits and WOW! I wasn't expecting it to be so tough on me but I will admit there was times I had to just walk it out and rest. Now I'm pretty sure I need new training shoes because my feet were on fire, maybe the muscles in my feet aren't use to all that hopping around anymore.

Additional notes I observed this morning:

I slept over 9hrs last night. Yesterday was very rough in the workplace and I didn't get home until very late. This morning when I woke up, my body just wanted to get back in bed. I poured a cup of coffee and didn't even finish it, just wasn't feeling it at all. After having that get off ya a$$ conversation with myself I stirred up the Stimul8 and then I just had no choice but to get moving. After a good sweat and solid circuit training I feel just fine. Weird how that worked out!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
I'll check out that Blacklist show in the next few days. A few people at work were talking about it. I love walking dead! That one is my favorite and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am a big fan of Walking Dead.. but just finished watching both seasons of Homeland - kicked a$$
Walking Dead is Awesome!!!! The Fallowing was good to with Kevin Bacon

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 09.27.2013

Had to get my training in at home today due to the gym being so damn crowded I could not afford the time to wait until the areas I needed had been clear. My scoop of Stimul8 today was about 80% of the entire scoop and I was again on an empty stomach. I'm not getting this chill effect others are talking about but the BA tingles came on hard today. Again lots of reps with some cardio mixed in, trying to loose a few more lbs.

Training:

Hammer Curls/Preacher Curls Super-Set

25x8x8x12 (Yes I did 12 sets)

Military DB Press/Bent Over DB Rows/30 Jumping Jacks Super-Set

25x12x12x8

That was all for today. Nothing fancy but took up about an hour of time. I probably won't be doing any training the next 2 days unless something changes with my work schedule. Sunday night should be my next day in the gym to get some leg training done.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Good stuff in here bud. What exactly is this TV you all talk about? Ain't nobody got time for dat

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me it is downloads that I watch when possible! Only 'tv' I tend to watch is hockey.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Good stuff in here bud. What exactly is this TV you all talk about? Ain't nobody got time for dat
everybody has their own way to unwind and chill, brah
for some, it's watching some tv...others, it's sex...
me, I like to watch tv while having sex ;)

winning

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

winning
"We can do it doggy style so we can both watch X-files"

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

winning
Win win situation;)

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 09.29.13

0929b.jpg

Decided to man up and do the entire scoop tonight. I planned to drink it down as soon as I pulled in the parking lot but I was thirsty and started on it about 10 mins out. By the time I put my bag in the locker it was starting to work. Next time I'll wait until I'm in the building so the feeling is kicking in once I'm done stretching and warming up.

Serving: 1 FULL SCOOP!!!

Training:

Leg Extentions
85x30x2 (Warmup)
130x12x3

Leg Press
4 Plates x20x1
6 Plates x14x1
8 Plates x10x2
4 Plates x20x1

Lat Pull Down
100x10x1 (Warmup)
140x10x3

Single Arm Cable Row
55x12x1
70x12x2

Wide Grip Seated Row
140x10x3

Single Arm Lat Pull Down
100x10x3

Tricep Pull Down
42.5x20x1
42.5x14x2
42.5x10x1

Seated DB Tricp Extention
45x10x3

Standing Cable Curls
22.5x10x3

Single Arm Preacher Curls
50x10x3

Good ol Fashion Crunches
10x10 (10 second rest between sets)

So my honesty is going to come out and I'm not a one scoop Stimul8 person. The workout got done and it was quality but I felt rough the entire time. The sweating was good, and the thermo effect was nice but I experienced the shakes and was buzz'n on a level I've never reached before. Those shakes lasted longer than I would have liked but now I know. I'll keep it in the .75 scoop range going forward and keep loving this stuff. At that dose I'll get more servings per container!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So my honesty is going to come out
wouldn't want it any other way
I don't care what you have to say about the product -- so long as it's honest feedback and legit, not ignorant
fyi - a great many ppl stay below one scoop for their serving size, you are not alone ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wouldn't want it any other way
I don't care what you have to say about the product -- so long as it's honest feedback and legit, not ignorant
fyi - a great many ppl stay below one scoop for their serving size, you are not alone ;)
Absolutely....honesty goes a long way;)

1scoop is not for everyone...be glad, now you can enjoy the tube longer:)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think, one scoop is where it is at for me. That said, I typically use 2 or 3 scoops of other preworkouts - I could not imagine doing so with stimul8.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep honesty is best. If you are not honest with your feedback then there is nothing for us to go on to possibly make something better.

We don't want "yes men" logging our products because their slanted opinions are useless. This is why we pick who we pick.... for Un biased honest reviews. Thanks guys!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you cannot stop her..
you cannot even hope to contain her....
you can only hope that you can outrun her, when she comes at you with her tube :run:
Lol.....

I'm pretty quick the first 100meters;)

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 09.30.13

Back to that .75 scoop today or more like a .65 scoop actually. Exactly the same feelings as before, and again training on an empty stomach this morning. I timed it better today also, finishing warmup and right about the time I was moving into the actual training is when Stimul8 became noticeable.

Training:

5 min stretch with some jacks (warmup)

Standing DB Press/Front Raise Super-Set
25x12x12x4

Standing DB Side Raise
15x4x12

Bent Over DB Fly
15x4x12

Body Weight Close Grip Pushup/DB Curls (25lbs) Super-Set
20 reps / 4 sets

I kept the weight a little on the lighter side and just really focused on good form and a quality squeeze. The training felt very good today, for some reason I just enjoyed it a little bit more than normal. Probably because I had the day off from work and I found that sweet spot for the pre.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 10.01.2013

Chest day! Only slept about 5 hrs last night and I have been sluggin around all dayum day. Our dogs woke me up messing around and I just couldn't get back to sleep. Getting dressed to train there was doubt I wouldn't do well due to be tired and not well rested but things always have a way of working themselves out once you get there.

Stimul8 = .75 scoop

Training:

8 mins Stairmaster (Warmup)

Incline BB Press
95x12x1
115x12x1
135x10x2

Flat DB Fly
27.5x10x2
35x10x2

Standing Cable Pull
27.5x10x3
27.5/22.5/17.5/12.5 Dropset to Failure

Decline Bench
185x10x2
205x6x2
135x8x1

BW Dips
18x1
14x2
12x1
10x1

10 mins Stairmaster & Stretch

Well I'm wide awake now, the training today was solid and the gym wasn't packed! That always makes for a good day. Stimul8 was very helpful today considering the lack of sleep and low energy level showing up to train. Without doubt I respond quickly to this pre and sipping on it just as I'm walking into the gym/just before warmup is the best way for me to dose it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woooot wooooooot! How is the come down and hang time for it so far?

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Subd going to catch up in abit but definitely going to give this one a try.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Woooot wooooooot! How is the come down and hang time for it so far?
The come down is slow but noticeable. Absolutely no crash like others I have tried in the past. The go hard feelings seems to last about 1.5 hours for me and the total uplift in energy is in the 3-4hr range. 4hrs is noticeable when I dose on an empty stomach.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The come down is slow but noticeable. Absolutely no crash like others I have tried in the past. The go hard feelings seems to last about 1.5 hours for me and the total uplift in energy is in the 3-4hr range. 4hrs is noticeable when I dose on an empty stomach.
I like what I hear....;)

Stimul8 delivers...

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 10.03.13

Feeling sleepy before my afternoon cardio today. I blame it on having to be awake by 5am today. As soon as I walked in the house I started changing into my training clothes, dropped .5 serving of stimul8 into my shaker and waited about 10 mins while I stretched then jumped right into it.

Today's cardio was basic but effective. Mixed up a circuit of frog hops, hopping lunges, side lunges, pushups, jump squats, jumping jacks, high knees and just stationary jogging. I did all those moves in repetition for 1 mins time each for a total of 40 mins. The only time I stopped was to take a sip of water and a few times to rest my feet. I really need to keep this up so my feet can get stronger and no longer burn like hell doing these types of movements.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 10.04.13

Feeling good today! I got a good nights sleep, eating very healthy, the weather is getting better and today is leg day!!!

Stimul8 = .5 serving

Training:

StairMaster 8 minute warmup

Leg Extensions
10x4

Leg Press/Calf Raise Super-Set
10x5

Hamstring Curl/Kettle Bell Swing Super-Set
12x4

Seated Calf Raise/Back Squad Super-Set
10x2

Cardio and Cool-Down on StairMaster for 12 minutes follow up by 5 minutes of various stretching.

Training today was great. Felt very energized thanks to a good night sleep and the aid of Stimul8. I was able to complete that entire session in just under an hour. The thermo effects where very noticeable today, my legs don't typically sweat all to much but today I had to put that mandatory gym towel to work.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention a friend of mine stopped by the other day to pick up some BCAA I had shipped to the house so we could split the cost of shipping on our supps. He saw the container of Stimul8 on the counter and asked about it. I put .75 scoop in a baggie for him and just sent him on his way without explaining anything about it. Well I got a text message this morning that read, "I tired that pre workout man, it was insane". I guess he liked it :veryhappy:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I put .75 scoop in a baggie for him and just sent him on his way without explaining anything about it.
"...that pre workout man, it was insane". I guess he liked it :veryhappy:
ahahaa, the ol' Stimul8 surprise :D

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be giving out some samples of Stimul8 at my gym this week then sit around and people watch.