Get on the LEVEL II

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my 10 serving sample of Level II from Formutech and Im ready to start my first log. So lets go!!

Stats are 6' 196.5 lbs and my routine is currently a split weight training routine where I hit each body part once per week. Im also doing 35-40 min of cardio 3-4 days per week. I been on a cut for the last month or so and im looking forward to seeing how I respond to this product. My diet at this time is 2 day calorie deficit around 250 and a re-feed on the third day slightly above maintainance. At this time not trying to lose much weight maybe another 1.5 lbs.

Forgive me if this all comes out as one big paragraph I cant figure out how to get this thing to start a new one. Maybe Ill edit on my phone lol.

So first dose was this morning- I took one generous size scoop and mixed in with 6-8 oz of water as per the instructions. It mixed instantly and turned a dark purple color. My boy soulowner said it tasted like grape Kool-Aid and yep it did! This is definitely one of those you can sip on flavor wise. Well the first thing I noticed was that my face got flushed a good sign it was starting to work. This was followed by a pretty powerful Stim effect. I just finished a tub of Alphamine and wanted to compare the two. One thing I noticed off the bat THIS IS NOT ALPHAMINE lol. The scoop is exactly the same size but one scoop of this stuff hit me like a ton of bricks and far surpassed 2 scoops of Alphamine stim wise. I felt a little paranoid and was literally pacing around this morning waiting for my wife to go to work so I could hit the gym. I live in south Florida and the ride there with the windows down I had the chills..... Yep this stuff is definitely working. So as far as my workout goes I hit chest and felt strong. This stuff didn't give a great pump but I felt very lean and hard. Definitely had me focused and was powerful enough to push me through a good workout. I left out of there this morning feeling like a beast! 4 hours later and I can still feel this stuff!!

image-4139712156.jpg

image-3528450257.jpg

Chest and tris workout. Damn son, this stuff packs a punch. Looking forward to see how this works as a thermogenic over the next ten days and I believe it will put a nice finishing touch on my cut..... Til tomorrow Peace!!

Edited

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, I usually find lf I get over stimmed I go the wrong was strength wise when I get all shaky and **** lol sucks to me haha

Glad your enjoying the product so far!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck man, I usually find lf I get over stimmed I go the wrong was strength wise when I get all shaky and **** lol sucks to me haha

Glad your enjoying the product so far!
Yeah so far so good!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good there brother! What are you hoping to get down to?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good there brother! What are you hoping to get down to?
When I started this cut I was wanting to get down to sub 15% bf (which I think I'm there) and then do a lean bulk. I'm kinda liking how this is going so im gonna try and lean out a bit more. I'm gonna take the rest off slow- maybe 195, 192 at the lowest. I don't wanna go much lower.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2: woke up early to go to work and took a smaller full scoop. It still hit me pretty intense though not as much as yesterday.

2 things I really noticed today was that 1- this stuff crushes my appetite. I literally had to choke down a protein smoothie before work. Definitely suppresses appetite which lasted about 4 hours today. It seemed to wear off a little sooner probably due to a smaller scoop and some tolerance. 2- this stuff really tightens me up. This is both a positive and negative bc while it's great for immediate visual affect on my body I weighed in at 195 today which tells me this stuff is taking it off me a lil too fast. Gonna eat well the rest of the day!!!

My thoughts are tomorrow I may try 1/2 scoop 2x throughout the day. I'll play with the dosing a little and see if I can find a sweet spot for my goals... Still say this stuff hits with explosive stim effects. Not sure what it is but almost has an ephedra feel to it. There is only one ingredient in the product I'm not familiar with. Higenamine HCl could this be what's causing that? Anyone familiar with this?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 LEG DAY!!!!

Today I took my Level II hours before hitting the gym. Being hard headed I didn't split the dose like I said I would instead I took another scoop. Yeah I know shame on me...

What I noticed today- same great taste, same stim affect immediately afterwards. My appetite was still suppressed but not like yesterday. I hit my legs hard in the gym today and was sweating like crazy!! This stuff had my body heat turned up hardcore during my squats and leg press sets. I didn't feel very strong and I attribute it directly to the way this stuff is burning calories. I didn't step on the scale today but I would guess that I'm now under 195. Yep this stuff is peeling me!!!

After my workout my appetite was through the roof!! After I ate I felt suppressed again. It was kinda weird to get that wanna devour something feeling followed by appetite suppression once again. My best perspective- this stuff is doing what it's supposed to very effectively.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is interesting that you speak on the hunger then appetite suppression again because that was somewhat of the feeling I got. We did not eat for over 6 hours and still was not hungry but hungry so to speak. I then ordered and had trouble getting the food down. I finally just gave up because my body just did not want anymore food.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is interesting that you speak on the hunger then appetite suppression again because that was somewhat of the feeling I got. We did not eat for over 6 hours and still was not hungry but hungry so to speak. I then ordered and had trouble getting the food down. I finally just gave up because my body just did not want anymore food.

Yes man, it's really hard to eat on this stuff lol. I'm really beginning to see and understand where this product would shine the most (particular goals). I will post my insight in my final review.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

I missed yesterday so I'm gonna catch this up real quick- Hit shoulders yesterday and did some cardio. Not much to report other than I seem to be getting some tolerance and some sides have subsided some.
All is well on my Level II journey!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

AM FASTED CARDIO- To me this is where this stuff has its place as far as a pre workout. It doesn't work too well as far as strength training and pumps. The energy is intense and does give a sick psychological focus and mind-body connection. This product is perfect for cardio. 15 minutes in and my whole body was 400 degrees hot!!! It gave me a nice sweat and was totally focused. Before I knew it 45 minutes had passed. This stuff combined with the "runners high" gave me a nice after glow. I could really feel the thermogenic effects. This is where this product shines IMO.

I think I've gotten to know this product well enough to give my final review! I will take my next dose and post my final thought on Formutech's Level II shortly!! This has been fun and I'm enjoying the benefits of this log..... Til then- Be easy!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just an FYI This product will not be marketed as a stand alone PWO. We knew that it would not give you big pumps. That is what Volatile is for!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an FYI This product will not be marketed as a stand alone PWO. We knew that it would not give you big pumps. That is what Volatile is for!!

Yeah I know and I understand. I personally like to take my stims before workout. I still wanna be honest and report the effects on all aspects of my regimen. Don't worry though, good review coming for final ;-)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Level II FINAL REVIEW Ok so I started this product at 196.5 and this morning weighed in at 193.5 which is pretty impressive over the last week. I kept everything in my original post the same except for the fact that I actually upped my calorie intake some. I loved this product and my review will be AS HONEST as possible for my particular training style/goals.

I rate this product 8.5/10

Taste/mixability 1/1- Ok I'll start with the simplest part. The taste was grape and tasted awesome!! It does taste just like grape Koolaid. Some products I will slam to just get it down. Level II is a product that I can truest sip on and enjoy. The taste is great, it mixes easy and once it's mixed it stays mixed. As far as this goes does not get any better!! Great job Formutech!!

Strength/Endurance/Pump- 1.5/3 - Ok first and foremost I want to mention this product is made as a thermogenic powder and not a PWO. That being said I feel as though it is important for me to document how this product affects this area as my diet/training etc is basically centered around exercise routine. This product has a sick mind/body connection factor! It gets me super focused and feeling like I can just kill the weights. It has very powerful psyche effect in the gym. However, the strength simply was not there for me while on this product. I shaved some points due to the fact that I would have to add a stim free PWO (like Formutech's Volatile) to the equation.

Energy- 3/3 - Man o man did this stuff pack a pretty punch!!! It will hit you hard and fast! The best way I can describe the energy on this stuff is ECA stack. That's what it reminds me of. It has long legs and will not wear off quickly. I'm talking about hours and hours of glorious stim energy!! Yeah Level II is definitely one of the strongest stimulants I have ever used. One tiny scoop rings my bell.

Thermogenic- 3/3- Again Level II delivers exactly what it promises!!! This stuff absolutely crushes my appetite. If it's appetite suppression you need this is the product for you! About five minutes after taking this product I would start to get the chills. That was a direct result of my core temperature increasing!! This stuff leans me out immediately after taking it and I can feel it burning fat very effectively. The thermogenic effect also is long acting. The fact that I lost 3 pounds in a week while actually upping my calorie intake is amazing to me. As far as thermogenics go, this one is top notch!!!

My final comments: Originally I wanted to compare this stuff with alphamine. I can tell you that Level II is on a whole different level. If a product like Alphamine is not doing what it once was, this would be what I recommend. It's a step up in terms of raw power and effectiveness.

That being said I liked this product best using it before my am fasted cardio. If your looking for something to take it off you quick, and also suppress your appetite while being energized this is for you. I strongly recommend you give Level II a try if your looking for a great thermogenic. This stuff absolutely will peel you with proper diet/exercise. I want to thank the reps at Formutech for allowing me to log Level II. Loved the experience!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subb

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Level II FINAL REVIEW Ok so I started this product at 196.5 and this morning weighed in at 193.5 which is pretty impressive over the last week. I kept everything in my original post the same except for the fact that I actually upped my calorie intake some. I loved this product and my review will be AS HONEST as possible for my particular training style/goals.

I rate this product 8.5/10

Taste/mixability 1/1- Ok I'll start with the simplest part. The taste was grape and tasted awesome!! It does taste just like grape Koolaid. Some products I will slam to just get it down. Level II is a product that I can truest sip on and enjoy. The taste is great, it mixes easy and once it's mixed it stays mixed. As far as this goes does not get any better!! Great job Formutech!!

Strength/Endurance/Pump- 1.5/3 - Ok first and foremost I want to mention this product is made as a thermogenic powder and not a PWO. That being said I feel as though it is important for me to document how this product affects this area as my diet/training etc is basically centered around exercise routine. This product has a sick mind/body connection factor! It gets me super focused and feeling like I can just kill the weights. It has very powerful psyche effect in the gym. However, the strength simply was not there for me while on this product. I shaved some points due to the fact that I would have to add a stim free PWO (like Formutech's Volatile) to the equation.

Energy- 3/3 - Man o man did this stuff pack a pretty punch!!! It will hit you hard and fast! The best way I can describe the energy on this stuff is ECA stack. That's what it reminds me of. It has long legs and will not wear off quickly. I'm talking about hours and hours of glorious stim energy!! Yeah Level II is definitely one of the strongest stimulants I have ever used. One tiny scoop rings my bell.

Thermogenic- 3/3- Again Level II delivers exactly what it promises!!! This stuff absolutely crushes my appetite. If it's appetite suppression you need this is the product for you! About five minutes after taking this product I would start to get the chills. That was a direct result of my core temperature increasing!! This stuff leans me out immediately after taking it and I can feel it burning fat very effectively. The thermogenic effect also is long acting. The fact that I lost 3 pounds in a week while actually upping my calorie intake is amazing to me. As far as thermogenics go, this one is top notch!!!

My final comments: Originally I wanted to compare this stuff with alphamine. I can tell you that Level II is on a whole different level. If a product like Alphamine is not doing what it once was, this would be what I recommend. It's a step up in terms of raw power and effectiveness.

That being said I liked this product best using it before my am fasted cardio. If your looking for something to take it off you quick, and also suppress your appetite while being energized this is for you. I strongly recommend you give Level II a try if your looking for a great thermogenic. This stuff absolutely will peel you with proper diet/exercise. I want to thank the reps at Formutech for allowing me to log Level II. Loved the experience!!!
Excellent review!! Thanks man!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, this was the most current log I found of yours.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was my first :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards