Wilpit going for abs with EBF AAV2 and PES Alphamine

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Awesome results! I want to give these products a go but their out on NP of the AAV2.
    Thanks man. I may have to throw some of these products together with a test booster in a couple months when I'm healthy again. Def enjoyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Solid and thorough review. Thanks a lot man and glad you had some nice progress.
    Thanks man, I appreciate it.

2. Really great review. Thank you so much for loging! You look leaner then just 10 lbs man. Keep workin!
    •   

3. No thats a Damn solid review.
    Thanks heaps Wilpit. Big changes!!! Keep it going.

I feel that aav2 interacts well with alphamine with the yohimbine and Alpha y.

Keep shredding bro!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Really great review. Thank you so much for loging! You look leaner then just 10 lbs man. Keep workin!
    Thanks man. I really appreciate the opportunity to log these products. And I found some must products for all my year round stacks. Loved them.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    No thats a Damn solid review.
    Thanks heaps Wilpit. Big changes!!! Keep it going.

I feel that aav2 interacts well with alphamine with the yohimbine and Alpha y.

Keep shredding bro!!!
    Thanks bro. I feel like I owe a thorough review and log for the opportunity.

5. MP says to utilize during large cheat is there any other ways to utilize this with the AAV2 and Recomprodrol?
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    MP says to utilize during large cheat is there any other ways to utilize this with the AAV2 and Recomprodrol?
    Throw a scoop in at each meal
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

Throw a scoop in at each meal
    Wanna try this product one day, sounds like good stuff

8. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    MP says to utilize during large cheat is there any other ways to utilize this with the AAV2 and Recomprodrol?
    Or alternatively, PM me your food schedule and training times etc and ill set you up with a nice schedule to use all 3 effectively
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

9. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Yes sir

Have 2 scoops per meal

Aav2 should be taken between meals

Recompadrol prior to meals

10. Ok, thAnks for all the responses., I got my answer by EBF Inc. EBF2366 Ill still post my diet/training in a pm.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prepnwa23 and PES Alphamine (Sponsored Log)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 07:04 PM
  2. Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:46 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 07:23 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 06:30 PM
  5. Sharp pain in lower abs with squats and DL
    By hypo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 02:40 AM