50days of Xgels AnabetaElite Al-Car500&MicroGMS Sponsored

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Who needs a catchy title when you have a stack like this?
First Off I want to thank SNS and PES for giving me the opportunity to run one of the most talked about natural stacks that is out right now. I have been wanting to run ARA for a while now and when I saw this opportunity to run it sponsored I was excited to say the least.
After being chosen I went out and got a second bottle of the Xgels Anabeta Elite and alcar500 so that I could see the full potential of what this stack has to offer. Because lets be honest when we see do not run this product for more than 8 weeks just about everyone out there wants to push that limit.

After a summer of recomping and cutting I am excited to start bulking with the aid of these fantastic products. I will be doing a clean bulk eating some where in the ball park of 500 cals over maintenance while preforming a 5x5 strength building training style.
I am going to base the success of this stack on a few different factors
Weight gained
Strength gained
Repair and recovery
Increased appetite
mood
Pump/ muscle fullness (in the gym and sustained, including vascularity)
Energy
Other benefits...?

My dosing will be as follows:
Alcar500 2 grams ED 1.5 grams prework out
Anabeta Elite 4caps first 30day 6caps last 20
ARA 1-1.5 grams on work out days .5 grams on off days ( I will follow my rest day with a 1.5 gram dose of ARA)
Micronized Glycerol Monostearate 1 tsp before work out ( I train in the morning fasted so this will be optimized)

Hopefully I didn’t miss anything. Hit me up with any questions or any tweaks that you would make to this.

Cheers!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Will you be doing fun fact too on this one McCrew

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think you are set for some epic gains
I think so to! Im looking forward to this! is there anything thing you would change about my set up?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Will you be doing fun fact too on this one McCrew
I will. I am going to be transferring all my fun stuff onto this log and am going to make my other one generic for now to make sure this gets the most attention

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You know I'm subbed,I am just now finishing up this exact run and it's easy to say it is the best natty stack I have ever ran,I know you will enjoy it!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You know I'm subbed,I am just now finishing up this exact run and it's easy to say it is the best natty stack I have ever ran,I know you will enjoy it!
Awesome! did you follow the normal recommended dosage or did you customize it in a different way?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Everything is a bit sore today so I did a weighted abs work out utilizing resistance bands and full body movement exercises.
Fun fact of the day: In case of an emergency a Crayola crayon can be used as a candle and will burn for about 15 min.
View attachment 88715

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In on this! No doubt you will enjoy your run!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Everything is a bit sore today so I did a weighted abs work out utilizing resistance bands and full body movement exercises.
Fun fact of the day: In case of an emergency a Crayola crayon can be used as a candle and will burn for about 15 min.
View attachment 88715
Lol Nice. :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. This is going to be insane. :D

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
congrats... I've tried anabeta and really enjoyed it :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
congrats... I've tried anabeta and really enjoyed it :)
Thank you I have heard nothing but great things about all these products im rather excited for the alcar 500 nootropic effects.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well I just checked the tracking number on my USPS bound package and it should be sitting in my mailbox by the end of today!!!!
Chest
Morning motivation: Empty Shells by Pistol Grip

Warm up Decline Dumbbell press 70lbsX10X2
decline smith machine press 3plates each side 5X5
Close Grip bench 185 5X5
Standing 1 arm Cable flies 70 5X5
Incline Dumbbell press 80 5X5
Incline wide grip smith machine press 2 plates each side 5X5
Incline Dumbbell Flies 45lb 5X5

Fun Fact of the Day: A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1%, you'll feel thirsty. If it's reduced by 10%, you'll die.
wfq7f5.jpg

Touey

Touey

Awards
imagesCA4LHWAW.jpg
imagesCADD92HV.jpg
imagesCAL4GW9T.jpg

Fun Fact: Distinguished gentleman will never show white feather to seconding best man in dueling row

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Found this new log. Now I better read up on this stuff so I know what exactly it is your taking and why.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Found this new log. Now I better read up on this stuff so I know what exactly it is your taking and why.
I'll break it down:

X-Gels: Contains Arachidonic Acid. Has Human Data showing increases in strength. It also converts to PGF alpha2 (and other prostaglandins) which is necessary for tissue growth and repair. Combine this with the potential for increased localised inflammation (which facilitates the shuttling of nutrients to the site), you have one powerful natural anabolic.

Anabeta Elite: A combination of Anabeta, Forskolin and 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one (an active that 7-oxo converts to). Anabeta has numerous reports showing an increase in hunger and test boosting, Forskolin has Human Data showing reduction in body fat and increase in lean muscle mass and the 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one is there to control cortisol.

The ALCAR and GMS are used here to be combined with ArA; i'll go into it soon. The computers about to kick me off.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
I'll break it down:

X-Gels: Contains Arachidonic Acid. Has Human Data showing increases in strength. It also converts to PGF alpha2 (and other prostaglandins) which is necessary for tissue growth and repair. Combine this with the potential for increased localised inflammation (which facilitates the shuttling of nutrients to the site), you have one powerful natural anabolic.

Anabeta Elite: A combination of Anabeta, Forskolin and 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one (an active that 7-oxo converts to). Anabeta has numerous reports showing an increase in hunger and test boosting, Forskolin has Human Data showing reduction in body fat and increase in lean muscle mass and the 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one is there to control cortisol.

The ALCAR and GMS are used here to be combined with ArA; i'll go into it soon. The computers about to kick me off.
I went to the site and read up on them. Makes sense now. Thanks for taking the time to break it down! Very helpful

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
They are the three best friends that anyone could have... bout to take these down and go hit legs!
Looks like you have a very nice stack of goodies and you you will make the best of them. I'll follow to see what becomes of this. Your work ethic plus + good supplementation should show up nicely. I'm excited to see what happens.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I just checked the tracking number on my USPS bound package and it should be sitting in my mailbox by the end of today!!!!
Chest
Morning motivation: Empty Shells by Pistol Grip

Warm up Decline Dumbbell press 70lbsX10X2
decline smith machine press 3plates each side 5X5
Close Grip bench 185 5X5
Standing 1 arm Cable flies 70 5X5
Incline Dumbbell press 80 5X5
Incline wide grip smith machine press 2 plates each side 5X5
Incline Dumbbell Flies 45lb 5X5

Fun Fact of the Day: A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1%, you'll feel thirsty. If it's reduced by 10%, you'll die.
View attachment 88764
Don't you love that feeling?! You're at work but know that you have a package full of the baddest supplement stack in the history of supplements waiting for you at home? It's like Christmas morning waiting for your parents to wake up so you can open your presents lol!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Yea subbed :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Looks like you have a very nice stack of goodies and you you will make the best of them. I'll follow to see what becomes of this. Your work ethic plus + good supplementation should show up nicely. I'm excited to see what happens.
Thanks for joining along my friend I am excited as well!

Don't you love that feeling?! You're at work but know that you have a package full of the baddest supplement stack in the history of supplements waiting for you at home? It's like Christmas morning waiting for your parents to wake up so you can open your presents lol!
I got home late last night and passed out,0but woke up this morning about a half hour before my alarm was supposed to go off and ran up to my mailbox so I could get my package! I opened and...
captain-picard-meme-example-3.jpg

Oh Yea subbed :)
Good to have you along!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
had a great leg work out!
Warm up dead lifts 135 normal X10X1 Straight leg X10X1

Dead lifts 275X5X3 315X5X3
Seated Calf raises two one 45 lb plate and two 25lbs plates each side 5X5
Pause Squats 315 5X5
Lunges with 60lb dumbbells 5 steps each leg SS with calf press on leg press machine 500lbs 5X5
1 leg leg press 200lbs 5X5

Fun Fact of the Day: The Haltere is one of the first know dumbbells, developed by the Greeks, their existence dates back to 525BC
Halteres_from_ancient_Greece.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looking huge there bro. But i know this stack will make you huger

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Looking huge there bro. But i know this stack will make you huger
Thanks Jiigzz. Im going to be putting in work while on this and if it goes well Ill probably use this stack for contest prep when I start cutting for my show early next year!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Jiigzz. Im going to be putting in work while on this and if it goes well Ill probably use this stack for contest prep when I start cutting for my show early next year!
No doubt it will :D the combo is gold!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Legs felt good thins morning not too sore

Morning motivation: Say my name By Xzibit Nate Dogg and Eminem

Warm up pull up variations

Lat pull down 210 5X5
Bent over barbell rows 165 5X5
Bent over dumbbell rows (unsupported) 70lb 5x5
Wide grip seated rows 185 5X5
Vgrip Pull downs 145 5X5
Standing calf Raises 265 5X5

Fun fact of the Day:
The color of the first successful bubble gum was pink because it was the only color the inventor had left. The color “stuck,” and today bubble gum is still predominantly pink.
Singapore has tried to completely forbid gum, with heavy fines of over $6,000 for possession or use without a prescription.
3q58ox.jpg

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know this is only day two but I have been hella thirsty all day. I have put down easily a gallon and a half and still feel some what parched.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I went to the site and read up on them. Makes sense now. Thanks for taking the time to break it down! Very helpful
No problem. :D

The ALCAR and GMS, whilst they have their own individual benefits are also used to get the most out of ArA

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just got done with chest repped incline bench 245 for 5x5 energy is feeling on the up and up and the pump is feeling a little bit on the higher side its my day off from work so I'm going to be out and about here is a shot 1 hour after the gym

Attachments

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Rest day chest is a bit sorer than average

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Shoulders and Arms

Morning Motivation: Punk Rock and Roll by Street Dogs [video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQWobv8swkg[/video]

Warm up Car drivers 10LBS 30 Sec 25lbs 30 Sec
1 Arm dumbbell snatch 50lb 5X5
Standing Cable Soulder Press 65 5X
Barbell close grip upright rows 105 5X
Standing Barbell Press 115 5X5
Bent over rear delt cable flies 25 lbs 5X5
Wide grip smith machine up right row 45lb es
Seated rear Delt flies 20 5X5 ( with three count hold at top)

Arm Super set
40lb preacher hammer curls, 1 arm tricep overhead extention, regular curl, Kick back, Reverse curl 5X5X5X5X5X5
Varying Tricep cable press

Notes: The past two nights I have been having crazy vivid dreams and great deep sleep, My energy levels through out the day have been at a +2 or 3 Thirst is still up hunger about the same.

Fun fact of The Day: A man's beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
599px-alan_moore_2.jpg
The look in his eyes say it all

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hit up Back this Moring My arms are feeling tight and sore this morning and my chest still has a hard sore feeling which makes me thing that this is starting to kick in.

Morning motivation: Help is on the Way by Rise Against [video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHiqGqoIGII[/video]

Warm up: Reverse Grip bent over barbell rows 75lbs 15X1 overhand 15X1

Bent Over T bar Rows 3 plates 5X5
1 Arm Barbell Rows 2 plates 5X5
Seated Cable Row with two count squeeze 190 5X5
Two Arm Dumbbell Rows 60lb DB 5X5 SS with straight arm two hand rope pull downs 50lbs 5X5
behind the neck lat pull-down full extention 170 5X5
Seated Calf Raises 2plates ES 5X5 SS with Bent over 1 arm rear delt row 45lb 5X5
V grip Pull down 160 5X5 Two count squeeze

Thoughts after week one: Today I felt the onset of the "extra" gear coming on, my arms felt like they were getting an extra pump and I am starting to feel firmer, and vascularity is becoming a bit more pronounced. The changes are subtle but being that I see my self every day I am starting to notice the differences. I am looking forward to my package of other goodies coming in the mail so I can start taking the MGM with everything else!

Fun Fact of the Day: The least important finger on a human is the ring finger of the non dominate hand. (remember that if you are ever in trouble with the mob and you get to choose what finger they cut off.)
(this is not a real hand lol)
41ZtrvVdqlL.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caught up. Nice log so far.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
I like the details about the changes and what you are seeing from the products you are using. Helps me understand better than just reading the manufacturers information.