Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1
[video=youtube_share;huwuSQAIH-Q]http://youtu.be/huwuSQAIH-Q[/video]
I wanna give lilfitprincess, Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to try what looks to be a pretty sweet stack!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ripped cocktail is amazing! Great clean energy and focus. Super as a pwo. Rip it up! Apple tini is very tasty!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Enjoy bud. Very quality supp indeed. Almost done with mine.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ripped cocktail is amazing! Great clean energy and focus. Super as a pwo. Rip it up! Apple tini is very tasty!
I was defintely motivated all day. Going to train early tomorrow fasted so I can try it as a pre. Taste is great, Lecheek has the apple flavor down for sure!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy bud. Very quality supp indeed. Almost done with mine.
Thanks bro, I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do. I still can't get over how small the scoop is, and to have that much of a punch is crazy!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, what's this stack? Interesting. Subbed.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail upon waking this morning with 1 cap of Hyper T2. Again within just a few minutes I was feeling alert and anxious to hit the gym. So that's exactly what I did!! Fasted training today, worked chest and shoulders.

Incline BB Bench
Bar x 20x3 gotta warm up these old joints :p
135x10
185x10
225x8x2

Decline BB Bench
135x15
225x10
245x8
275x6
245x8
225x10

Incline Flyes
5x12

Decline Flyes
5x12

Cable Crossover Ladders Tri-Set lowest for 10 straight to middle for 10 then to the top for 10=1 set
3x30

Arnold Press
40x12x2
50x10x2

Delt Destroyers
(50x30 + 45x20 + 40x15)x3

Front Raises ss with Side Lateral Raises cables
4x10 per

Felt very energetic throughout, plenty of focus and drive! I'm also noticing that there is no crash on Ripped Cocktail. So far so good!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you plan to take just one scoop the whole time or you going to play with it?
Not sure to be honest, might try 1 first thing in the morning and 1 around 4 or so in the afternoon.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think starting tomorrow I will do an AM and PM dose. I'm fine most of the day but around 7 both nights I've had the stoner munches pretty bad.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Took one scoop of Ripped Cocktail upon waking this morning around 7 with one Hyper T2. Wasn't able to hit the gym right away so waited about an hour and ate some breakfast. Had a promising interview at a gym here in town, really hope I get this!! Did a bunch of running around, got back home around 1p and had another scoop of Ripped Cocktail along with a second Hyper T2, and hit the gym. Trained biceps and did some hiit.

Standing DB Curls
30x12x2
45x12
50x10
60x8
50x10
45x12

Incline DB Curls
40x15x3

Wide Grip Cable Curls
80x10x3

Spider Curls
75x10x3

20 minutes of hiit
Jump rope 2 minutes on 1 minute off for 10 minutes
Heavy Bag 1 minute on 30 seconds off for 5 minutes
Stair Climber 1 on 30 seconds off for 5 minutes Lvl 16 Fat Burner Mode

Felt very energized today, normally I reach for coffee in the early afternoon however I didn't need any today which is awesome because I hate the taste of black coffee and I don't like to use creamers so I just choke it down usually.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spider curls are killer! Once I found out the proper form I found them to be killers. Good luck on the gym job.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spider curls are killer! Once I found out the proper form I found them to be killers. Good luck on the gym job.
Thanks bro! I really like the spiders, they are a little rough on my elbow so I'll rotate them in and out of my routine just depending on how I feel.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
Another good day today as far as energy and hunger suppression. Repeat of yesterday's dosing except wasn't able to train after either dose. Weight is 168 so actually up a couple of pounds but I've drank over a gallon and a half of water today. Trained back at home tonight so was only able to do some db work.

Standing Bent Over DB Rows both arms simultaneously
30x15x2
50x12
60x10x2

Traditional Bent Over DB Rows
60x12
80x10
90x10x2
80x10

Face Down Incline Rows
40x12x5

Face Down Incline Reverse Flyes
40x12x5

Finished off with a db deadlift kind of thing. Unfortunately the heaviest dumbells I have are 90s
90x12x4

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop Ripped Cocktail 1 Hyper T2 and hit the gym for some fasted cardio. Felt great, had plenty of energy for a decent 20 minute session.

Treadmill Lvl 3-3minutes Lvl 4-4minutes Lvl 5-5 minutes

Stairclimber Lvl 15 for 8 minutes fat burner mode.
Heading back this afternoon to train legs.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop Ripped Cocktail 1 Hyper T2 and hit the gym for some fasted cardio. Felt great, had plenty of energy for a decent 20 minute session.

Treadmill Lvl 3-3minutes Lvl 4-4minutes Lvl 5-5 minutes

Stairclimber Lvl 15 for 8 minutes fat burner mode.
Heading back this afternoon to train legs.
Im going to try and get some legs done today also.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5
Upping my dosage to 2 scoops a day has really proven to be very beneficial. My appetite is fairly non existent, and my energy level stays great all day. Had a very busy day today. Morning Cardio, Filled a horse trailer with things left behind in a trailer by a previous tenant, then ripped out all the carpet in that trailer and prepped the walls. After doing all that I still had plenty of energy and a desire to destroy my legs. Was really hoping I wouldn't be able to walk on Sunday so I can just sit on the couch and watch football :)

Hack Squats
90x12
180x12
360x10
450x8x2

Hammer Leg Extentions
90x12
180x10
230x6x2

Jefferson's
135x10
155x8x2

Stair climber Lvl 15 for 10 mins fat burner mode

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Little late to the party, but here. Interested to see what this pre is all about. Keep it up Reggie!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see 2 scoops is working well.
Works great for hangovers too lol went to a buddy's wedding last night and there was open bar. I'm not much of a drinker but sure did it up last night. Got up this morning took 1 scoop and got started on a painting job. Feeling much better than when I woke up for sure

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8
It's been a very busy, kinda crazy weekend and haven't gotten much training in until this morning. I have been sticking with the same dosing protocol however. Really starting to feel the effects of this stack. Weighed 166 upon waking this morning. So I am down a couple of pounds from Friday. Haven't eaten much today, been busy painting and I just wasn't hungry.

Took 1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail and 1 Hyper T2 after weighing myself, and then did some fasted chest training. Today's training wasn't nearly as good as normal. I'm finding that fasted chest training doesn't work for me, as I have consistently had a poor performance when I do.

Incline BB Bench
135x10x2
185x8
225x2 Fail
185x6

Incline Db Bench 30 degree angle
30x15x3
40x10x2
50x10
60x8x2

Incline Flyes 45 degrees
25x12
30x12x4

Incline Flyes 30 degrees
30x10
35x12x3

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find that any fasted training unless its morning cardio does not work for me at all.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9
Only took one dose of Ripped Cocktail today as time kinda got away from me and now it's too late to take any. Still did great with my diet today however. Carbs are at 33g right now, with 12g of that being fiber, 255g protein and 51g of fat. Just weighed myself and I am at 170 so my weight is definitely fluctuating. Will see what I wake up at tomorrow morning. I have been drinking a ton of water so I'm thinking that could be part of the weight gain. Trained bis and tris tonight, and had a very successful night. I was really able to push it hard and although my joints are sore as crap now, they felt great at the gym!!

Standing Straight Bar Curl
50x12x2
80x12
90x10
100x8
110x6

Incline DB Curls drop sets
(40x10 drop 30x10)x4 both arms simultaneous

Hammer Curls
40x10x3
25x30x1

Incline Skull Crushers
45x12x2
75x10x3

Decline Skull Crushers
75x12x3

Standing DB Tricep Extentions
70x15
80x10x3

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Twin peaks there Brian! Looking good brother!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been really hungry all day for some reason. Can't seem to get my fill. Took 2 servings of Ripped Cocktail so not sure what's going on with that. Anyways trained back this evening. Felt really strong and focused.

Rack Pulls
135x12x2
225x10
315x3
405x3
475x3
515x2
Going to start doing deadlifts from here on for awhile. I feel very confident with my back now.

Full Range Pull Downs
110x10
130x10
140x10x2
130x10

Face Pull Ladders
45x12x5

Bent Over Db Rows
70x10
90x10
125x8

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Back's looking big. Keep it up Reggie!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been really hungry all day for some reason. Can't seem to get my fill. Took 2 servings of Ripped Cocktail so not sure what's going on with that. Anyways trained back this evening. Felt really strong and focused.

Rack Pulls
135x12x2
225x10
315x3
405x3
475x3
515x2
Going to start doing deadlifts from here on for awhile. I feel very confident with my back now.

Full Range Pull Downs
110x10
130x10
140x10x2
130x10

Face Pull Ladders
45x12x5

Bent Over Db Rows
70x10
90x10
125x8
I have noticed similar effect from personal use with my metabolism getting kicked up to where I cant get full to the opposite of where all I can eat all day are protein shakes and have no urge for food at all. More along the lines from the T2

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed similar effect from personal use with my metabolism getting kicked up to where I cant get full to the opposite of where all I can eat all day are protein shakes and have no urge for food at all. More along the lines from the T2
That totally makes sense

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really noticing that I'm leaning up nicely. I have lost some vascularity for some reason but otherwise looking fairly good. Trained chest at home last night, really focusing on upper chest for now. Playing around with different angles on the incline bench to try to stimulate some new growth. Had my wife help me on the flyes. I would do one set at a certain angle and then she would decrease the angle and I would go straight into another set.

Incline Db Bench 45 degree angle
30x12x3
60x10x3

30 degree angle
60x10x2
70x10x2

15 degree angle
70x10x3

Incline Flyes superset with different angles
Started at 45 degrees for a set of 12 then dropped to 30 degree angle then to 15 degree= 1 set
4x12

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice chest workout! Going to give the changing angles a try. Need some upper chest size to even me out.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really noticing that I'm leaning up nicely. I have lost some vascularity for some reason but otherwise looking fairly good. Trained chest at home last night, really focusing on upper chest for now. Playing around with different angles on the incline bench to try to stimulate some new growth. Had my wife help me on the flyes. I would do one set at a certain angle and then she would decrease the angle and I would go straight into another set.

Incline Db Bench 45 degree angle
30x12x3
60x10x3

30 degree angle
60x10x2
70x10x2

15 degree angle
70x10x3

Incline Flyes superset with different angles
Started at 45 degrees for a set of 12 then dropped to 30 degree angle then to 15 degree= 1 set
4x12
Do you have an incline bench that goes about one pinhole in the negative range? That is a strange angle to try out ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have an incline bench that goes about one pinhole in the negative range? That is a strange angle to try out ;)
Mine goes from 15- decline

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know you started another log... In for some shred,
I am on the same stack bro, you should check my log and compare notes!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta start off with.....oh ya I got the job at the gym!!! I start on Monday, they are paying me hourly plus commission and will reimburse me for getting my personal trainer cert. once that happens I'll get 40 dollars for every person I train!! Did some late night bicep training tonight at home.

Standing Db Curls
20x12x4
40x10
50x10
60x10 PR for reps
50x10
40x10

Incline Curls both arms simultaneous
40x10x4

Preacher Curls
50x10x3

Hammer Curls