Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper! - AnabolicMinds.com

Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 1

I wanna give lilfitprincess, Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to try what looks to be a pretty sweet stack!
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ripped cocktail is amazing! Great clean energy and focus. Super as a pwo. Rip it up! Apple tini is very tasty!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Enjoy bud. Very quality supp indeed. Almost done with mine.
    Independent
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Ripped cocktail is amazing! Great clean energy and focus. Super as a pwo. Rip it up! Apple tini is very tasty!
    I was defintely motivated all day. Going to train early tomorrow fasted so I can try it as a pre. Taste is great, Lecheek has the apple flavor down for sure!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Enjoy bud. Very quality supp indeed. Almost done with mine.
    Thanks bro, I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do. I still can't get over how small the scoop is, and to have that much of a punch is crazy!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm, what's this stack? Interesting. Subbed.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Hmm, what's this stack? Interesting. Subbed.
    Welcome aboard brother!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In thanks for the links.
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbbbbbb
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    In thanks for the links.
    You bet bro!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Subbbbbbb
    Welcome aboard, this is going to be a fun ride!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 2
    1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail upon waking this morning with 1 cap of Hyper T2. Again within just a few minutes I was feeling alert and anxious to hit the gym. So that's exactly what I did!! Fasted training today, worked chest and shoulders.

Incline BB Bench
    Bar x 20x3 gotta warm up these old joints
    135x10
    185x10
    225x8x2

Decline BB Bench
    135x15
    225x10
    245x8
    275x6
    245x8
    225x10

Incline Flyes
    5x12

Decline Flyes
    5x12

Cable Crossover Ladders Tri-Set lowest for 10 straight to middle for 10 then to the top for 10=1 set
    3x30

Arnold Press
    40x12x2
    50x10x2

Delt Destroyers
    (50x30 + 45x20 + 40x15)x3

Front Raises ss with Side Lateral Raises cables
    4x10 per

Felt very energetic throughout, plenty of focus and drive! I'm also noticing that there is no crash on Ripped Cocktail. So far so good!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Do you plan to take just one scoop the whole time or you going to play with it?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Do you plan to take just one scoop the whole time or you going to play with it?
    Not sure to be honest, might try 1 first thing in the morning and 1 around 4 or so in the afternoon.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I think starting tomorrow I will do an AM and PM dose. I'm fine most of the day but around 7 both nights I've had the stoner munches pretty bad.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I think starting tomorrow I will do an AM and PM dose. I'm fine most of the day but around 7 both nights I've had the stoner munches pretty bad.
    lol
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 3
    Took one scoop of Ripped Cocktail upon waking this morning around 7 with one Hyper T2. Wasn't able to hit the gym right away so waited about an hour and ate some breakfast. Had a promising interview at a gym here in town, really hope I get this!! Did a bunch of running around, got back home around 1p and had another scoop of Ripped Cocktail along with a second Hyper T2, and hit the gym. Trained biceps and did some hiit.

Standing DB Curls
    30x12x2
    45x12
    50x10
    60x8
    50x10
    45x12

Incline DB Curls
    40x15x3

Wide Grip Cable Curls
    80x10x3

Spider Curls
    75x10x3

20 minutes of hiit
    Jump rope 2 minutes on 1 minute off for 10 minutes
    Heavy Bag 1 minute on 30 seconds off for 5 minutes
    Stair Climber 1 on 30 seconds off for 5 minutes Lvl 16 Fat Burner Mode

Felt very energized today, normally I reach for coffee in the early afternoon however I didn't need any today which is awesome because I hate the taste of black coffee and I don't like to use creamers so I just choke it down usually.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Spider curls are killer! Once I found out the proper form I found them to be killers. Good luck on the gym job.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Spider curls are killer! Once I found out the proper form I found them to be killers. Good luck on the gym job.
    Thanks bro! I really like the spiders, they are a little rough on my elbow so I'll rotate them in and out of my routine just depending on how I feel.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Did I ask this once before? What are spider curls?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Did I ask this once before? What are spider curls?
    Maybe?
    http://youtu.be/-4RNtxT0LwM
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Ya I might have.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 4
    Another good day today as far as energy and hunger suppression. Repeat of yesterday's dosing except wasn't able to train after either dose. Weight is 168 so actually up a couple of pounds but I've drank over a gallon and a half of water today. Trained back at home tonight so was only able to do some db work.

Standing Bent Over DB Rows both arms simultaneously
    30x15x2
    50x12
    60x10x2

Traditional Bent Over DB Rows
    60x12
    80x10
    90x10x2
    80x10

Face Down Incline Rows
    40x12x5

Face Down Incline Reverse Flyes
    40x12x5

Finished off with a db deadlift kind of thing. Unfortunately the heaviest dumbells I have are 90s
    90x12x4
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

1 scoop Ripped Cocktail 1 Hyper T2 and hit the gym for some fasted cardio. Felt great, had plenty of energy for a decent 20 minute session.

Treadmill Lvl 3-3minutes Lvl 4-4minutes Lvl 5-5 minutes

Stairclimber Lvl 15 for 8 minutes fat burner mode.
    Heading back this afternoon to train legs.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

1 scoop Ripped Cocktail 1 Hyper T2 and hit the gym for some fasted cardio. Felt great, had plenty of energy for a decent 20 minute session.

Treadmill Lvl 3-3minutes Lvl 4-4minutes Lvl 5-5 minutes

Stairclimber Lvl 15 for 8 minutes fat burner mode.
    Heading back this afternoon to train legs.
    Im going to try and get some legs done today also.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 5
    Upping my dosage to 2 scoops a day has really proven to be very beneficial. My appetite is fairly non existent, and my energy level stays great all day. Had a very busy day today. Morning Cardio, Filled a horse trailer with things left behind in a trailer by a previous tenant, then ripped out all the carpet in that trailer and prepped the walls. After doing all that I still had plenty of energy and a desire to destroy my legs. Was really hoping I wouldn't be able to walk on Sunday so I can just sit on the couch and watch football

Hack Squats
    90x12
    180x12
    360x10
    450x8x2

Hammer Leg Extentions
    90x12
    180x10
    230x6x2

Jefferson's
    135x10
    155x8x2

Stair climber Lvl 15 for 10 mins fat burner mode
    Life's a garden, dig it
  26. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Little late to the party, but here. Interested to see what this pre is all about. Keep it up Reggie!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Little late to the party, but here. Interested to see what this pre is all about. Keep it up Reggie!
    Welcome bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Nice to see 2 scoops is working well.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Nice to see 2 scoops is working well.
    Works great for hangovers too lol went to a buddy's wedding last night and there was open bar. I'm not much of a drinker but sure did it up last night. Got up this morning took 1 scoop and got started on a painting job. Feeling much better than when I woke up for sure
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 8
    It's been a very busy, kinda crazy weekend and haven't gotten much training in until this morning. I have been sticking with the same dosing protocol however. Really starting to feel the effects of this stack. Weighed 166 upon waking this morning. So I am down a couple of pounds from Friday. Haven't eaten much today, been busy painting and I just wasn't hungry.

Took 1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail and 1 Hyper T2 after weighing myself, and then did some fasted chest training. Today's training wasn't nearly as good as normal. I'm finding that fasted chest training doesn't work for me, as I have consistently had a poor performance when I do.

Incline BB Bench
    135x10x2
    185x8
    225x2 Fail
    185x6

Incline Db Bench 30 degree angle
    30x15x3
    40x10x2
    50x10
    60x8x2

Incline Flyes 45 degrees
    25x12
    30x12x4

Incline Flyes 30 degrees
    30x10
    35x12x3
    Life's a garden, dig it
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I find that any fasted training unless its morning cardio does not work for me at all.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 9
    Only took one dose of Ripped Cocktail today as time kinda got away from me and now it's too late to take any. Still did great with my diet today however. Carbs are at 33g right now, with 12g of that being fiber, 255g protein and 51g of fat. Just weighed myself and I am at 170 so my weight is definitely fluctuating. Will see what I wake up at tomorrow morning. I have been drinking a ton of water so I'm thinking that could be part of the weight gain. Trained bis and tris tonight, and had a very successful night. I was really able to push it hard and although my joints are sore as crap now, they felt great at the gym!!

Standing Straight Bar Curl
    50x12x2
    80x12
    90x10
    100x8
    110x6

Incline DB Curls drop sets
    (40x10 drop 30x10)x4 both arms simultaneous

Hammer Curls
    40x10x3
    25x30x1

Incline Skull Crushers
    45x12x2
    75x10x3

Decline Skull Crushers
    75x12x3

Standing DB Tricep Extentions
    70x15
    80x10x3
    Life's a garden, dig it
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Twin peaks there Brian! Looking good brother!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Twin peaks there Brian! Looking good brother!
    Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Looking good.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Looking good.
    Thanks man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I've been really hungry all day for some reason. Can't seem to get my fill. Took 2 servings of Ripped Cocktail so not sure what's going on with that. Anyways trained back this evening. Felt really strong and focused.

Rack Pulls
    135x12x2
    225x10
    315x3
    405x3
    475x3
    515x2
    Going to start doing deadlifts from here on for awhile. I feel very confident with my back now.

Full Range Pull Downs
    110x10
    130x10
    140x10x2
    130x10

Face Pull Ladders
    45x12x5

Bent Over Db Rows
    70x10
    90x10
    125x8
    Life's a garden, dig it
  38. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back's looking big. Keep it up Reggie!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I've been really hungry all day for some reason. Can't seem to get my fill. Took 2 servings of Ripped Cocktail so not sure what's going on with that. Anyways trained back this evening. Felt really strong and focused.

Rack Pulls
    135x12x2
    225x10
    315x3
    405x3
    475x3
    515x2
    Going to start doing deadlifts from here on for awhile. I feel very confident with my back now.

Full Range Pull Downs
    110x10
    130x10
    140x10x2
    130x10

Face Pull Ladders
    45x12x5

Bent Over Db Rows
    70x10
    90x10
    125x8
    I have noticed similar effect from personal use with my metabolism getting kicked up to where I cant get full to the opposite of where all I can eat all day are protein shakes and have no urge for food at all. More along the lines from the T2
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I have noticed similar effect from personal use with my metabolism getting kicked up to where I cant get full to the opposite of where all I can eat all day are protein shakes and have no urge for food at all. More along the lines from the T2
    That totally makes sense
    Life's a garden, dig it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:33 PM
  2. Replies: 255
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 04:45 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:19 PM
  4. Replies: 10