Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Hey Reggie, did you see the fights this past weekend?
    No I missed them. How did Jones end up going to decision? I figured he'd make it a quick night.
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper!

Did pretty good today with macros kept carbs under 100. Still hungry just able to talk myself out of giving in easier. Job went well today, unfortunately wasn't able to lift after. Came home and hit chest. Decided to switch it up a little by doing 3 sets of 15 for each slot on my bench. 8 second rests between sets, and only long enough to lower the angle. Had a great pump going. My weight was 174.5 pre training.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Looking good. I call dips on the Heiniken large bottle cap lol
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  4. Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper!

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Looking good. I call dips on the Heiniken large bottle cap lol
    Haha, I found that at a trailer I painted for my landlord and figured it would look much better in my man cave then there.
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Lets see how the apetite is next week.
    3 caps a day I have NO appetite.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    3 caps a day I have NO appetite.
    Ya Im sure. Im really interested to see what happens with Reg. I was like him hungry hungry hungry the first few weeks then one day I had zero appetite.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya Im sure. Im really interested to see what happens with Reg. I was like him hungry hungry hungry the first few weeks then one day I had zero appetite.
    I'm definitley with you on the hungry all the time. I have been reaching for foods with a lot of protein however thinking that will keep me full longer. I had been craving sweets really bad for the last few days but ended up getting a toothache yesterday and that has really helped me stay away from them lol..... silver linings

8. I had a great day at work today, really liking this job. After I got off the owner trained with me. I think he was interested in my routine to see if I would be a good fit. Today was biceps and triceps so I put him to work!!

Standing DB Curls
    25x15x2 warm ups
    (35x12 + 40x10 + 50x8)x4

Incline DB Curls
    40x10x4 10 second rests

Spider Curls
    45x10
    75x10x3

Hammer Curls
    40x10
    50x10x2

Incline Skull Crushers
    45x10x2
    75x10x3

Decline Skull Crushers
    75x10x3

Vbar Pushdowns ss with Rope Pushdowns
    5x12

Dips bw
    25x4

After training I went to train some grappling. Felt really good tonight. I'm significantly stronger than the guys I was rolling with, which really suprised me as I was pretty tired from lifting. My weight post grappling was 171.

9. Taking your opponent to the ground and grappling with them is a lifting workout by itself. I miss grappling. Choke outs and arm bars were my favorites!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Taking your opponent to the ground and grappling with them is a lifting workout by itself. I miss grappling. Choke outs and arm bars were my favorites!
    Feels awesome to get back into it. We did this thing we call king of the mat where 2 guys go until one gets submitted. The guy submitted gets off the mat and a new guy comes in so and and so forth. Now that's a workout!! Really tests the cardio.
    Life's a garden, dig it

11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Feels awesome to get back into it. We did this thing we call king of the mat where 2 guys go until one gets submitted. The guy submitted gets off the mat and a new guy comes in so and and so forth. Now that's a workout!! Really tests the cardio.
    Sounds fun man. So you getting back into it?

12. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Sounds fun man. So you getting back into it?
    Ya I'm looking at another fight in December
    Life's a garden, dig it

13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya I'm looking at another fight in December
    I think my buddy has a fight in a week from sat. Might take the kids since my daughter wants to fight

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I think my buddy has a fight in a week from sat. Might take the kids since my daughter wants to fight
    That's awesome!! My 14 year old daughter wants to fight too. What weight class does your buddy fight at?

15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That's awesome!! My 14 year old daughter wants to fight too. What weight class does your buddy fight at?
    I have to find out I know he has stayed light for a few months for this fight. Think he gonna bulk with me after.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I have to find out I know he has stayed light for a few months for this fight. Think he gonna bulk with me after.
    Nice! I'll be running a bulk next month!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Nice! I'll be running a bulk next month!!
    Did I hear bulk?? What is your plan?

18. Day 18
    Hunger is starting to subside. I was able to keep my calories low. I've upped my water intake and now peeing all the time. I think I woke up 5 or 6 times last night to go. Weight today was 172. Trained legs and some bag and foot work. Also got in a little cardio.
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 18
    Hunger is starting to subside. I was able to keep my calories low. I've upped my water intake and now peeing all the time. I think I woke up 5 or 6 times last night to go. Weight today was 172. Trained legs and some bag and foot work. Also got in a little cardio.
    I have that peeing frequency as well, lets me know I am drinking enough.

20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 18
    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I have that peeing frequency as well, lets me know I am drinking enough.
    On track boys!!!

21. Ok so something is starting to work, I haven't eaten since lunch and although the thought of food is enticing I'm not actually hungry so it's easy to talk myself out of. T2 must be showing it's beautiful self!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ok so something is starting to work, I haven't eaten since lunch and although the thought of food is enticing I'm not actually hungry so it's easy to talk myself out of. T2 must be showing it's beautiful self!!
    Now just stay hydrated and make sure you always have a shake on hand.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Now just stay hydrated and make sure you always have a shake on hand.
    I did really good today. Probably drank around a gallon and a half. Kept macros at 160c/244p/52f

Trained bis this afternoon. I seem to be losing vascularity at a resting state but during training they pop right back out

Standing Db Curls
    30x15x2 warm up
    50x12
    60x10
    65x6 PR!! Hadn't tried to go past 60s in awhile and it was surprisingly easier than I thought!

Incline Db Curls
    40x10x2
    45x10x2

Db Spider Curls
    50x8x3

Hammer Curls
    40x10x3

Wanted to train shoulders too but ran out of time. Will hit them tonight at home.
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Update on macros counting post training whey
    168c/270p/53f

Had a good night beating up my shoulders. I've come to the conclusion that delt destroyers and I have a love hate relationship. The second set always seems to have me wanting to give up early. I really have to dig down and get myself psyched to get it done. Third set isn't as bad for some reason.

Arnold Presses
    30x12x3
    45x10
    50x10
    55x8

Delt Destroyers
    (60x30 + 50x20 + 40x15)x3

Seated Side Laterals
    30x10x3

Db Shrugs
    80x12
    90x12x2

The lighting sucks, but here's a couple of updates
    Life's a garden, dig it

25. There are a lot of randoms on that table in the first pic lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    There are a lot of randoms on that table in the first pic lol
    Haha I know right?? It's my weight room/my wife's office lol more hers than mine though. Yes she wears the pants but then I figure a happy wife makes for a happy me
    Life's a garden, dig it

27. Day 21
    Decided to try 1 1/2 scoops of Ripped Cocktail this morning and hit the gym for some cardio. That seemed to be my sweet spot!! Had a nice rush of energy and was very focused.

Stairclimber
    Level 10 fat burner mode for 5 minutes then bumped it up to level 15 for 10 minutes.

Heavy Bag
    5 one minute rounds with 45 second rests between.

Jump rope
    1 minute on 30 seconds off for 5 minutes.

Felt really good, worked up a great sweat!! Weight was 171

Will be doing some chest work at home after breakfast.
    Life's a garden, dig it

28. Boxer's workout FTW!!!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

29. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Boxer's workout FTW!!!!
    Love it!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. My diet sucked today! It was like I didn't give a damn what I ate. My excuse is its football related! Going to hit chest as hard as I can right now!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 03:33 PM
  2. Replies: 255
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 05:45 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:19 PM
  4. Replies: 10