Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I find that any fasted training unless its morning cardio does not work for me at all.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  2. Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper!


    Day 9
    Only took one dose of Ripped Cocktail today as time kinda got away from me and now it's too late to take any. Still did great with my diet today however. Carbs are at 33g right now, with 12g of that being fiber, 255g protein and 51g of fat. Just weighed myself and I am at 170 so my weight is definitely fluctuating. Will see what I wake up at tomorrow morning. I have been drinking a ton of water so I'm thinking that could be part of the weight gain. Trained bis and tris tonight, and had a very successful night. I was really able to push it hard and although my joints are sore as crap now, they felt great at the gym!!

    Standing Straight Bar Curl
    50x12x2
    80x12
    90x10
    100x8
    110x6

    Incline DB Curls drop sets
    (40x10 drop 30x10)x4 both arms simultaneous

    Hammer Curls
    40x10x3
    25x30x1

    Incline Skull Crushers
    45x12x2
    75x10x3

    Decline Skull Crushers
    75x12x3

    Standing DB Tricep Extentions
    70x15
    80x10x3
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Twin peaks there Brian! Looking good brother!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Twin peaks there Brian! Looking good brother!
    Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Looking good.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Looking good.
    Thanks man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper!


    I've been really hungry all day for some reason. Can't seem to get my fill. Took 2 servings of Ripped Cocktail so not sure what's going on with that. Anyways trained back this evening. Felt really strong and focused.

    Rack Pulls
    135x12x2
    225x10
    315x3
    405x3
    475x3
    515x2
    Going to start doing deadlifts from here on for awhile. I feel very confident with my back now.

    Full Range Pull Downs
    110x10
    130x10
    140x10x2
    130x10

    Face Pull Ladders
    45x12x5

    Bent Over Db Rows
    70x10
    90x10
    125x8
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Back's looking big. Keep it up Reggie!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I've been really hungry all day for some reason. Can't seem to get my fill. Took 2 servings of Ripped Cocktail so not sure what's going on with that. Anyways trained back this evening. Felt really strong and focused.

    Rack Pulls
    135x12x2
    225x10
    315x3
    405x3
    475x3
    515x2
    Going to start doing deadlifts from here on for awhile. I feel very confident with my back now.

    Full Range Pull Downs
    110x10
    130x10
    140x10x2
    130x10

    Face Pull Ladders
    45x12x5

    Bent Over Db Rows
    70x10
    90x10
    125x8
    I have noticed similar effect from personal use with my metabolism getting kicked up to where I cant get full to the opposite of where all I can eat all day are protein shakes and have no urge for food at all. More along the lines from the T2
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I have noticed similar effect from personal use with my metabolism getting kicked up to where I cant get full to the opposite of where all I can eat all day are protein shakes and have no urge for food at all. More along the lines from the T2
    That totally makes sense
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Back's looking big. Keep it up Reggie!
    Thanks brutha!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Really noticing that I'm leaning up nicely. I have lost some vascularity for some reason but otherwise looking fairly good. Trained chest at home last night, really focusing on upper chest for now. Playing around with different angles on the incline bench to try to stimulate some new growth. Had my wife help me on the flyes. I would do one set at a certain angle and then she would decrease the angle and I would go straight into another set.

    Incline Db Bench 45 degree angle
    30x12x3
    60x10x3

    30 degree angle
    60x10x2
    70x10x2

    15 degree angle
    70x10x3

    Incline Flyes superset with different angles
    Started at 45 degrees for a set of 12 then dropped to 30 degree angle then to 15 degree= 1 set
    4x12

  13. Nice chest workout! Going to give the changing angles a try. Need some upper chest size to even me out.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Really noticing that I'm leaning up nicely. I have lost some vascularity for some reason but otherwise looking fairly good. Trained chest at home last night, really focusing on upper chest for now. Playing around with different angles on the incline bench to try to stimulate some new growth. Had my wife help me on the flyes. I would do one set at a certain angle and then she would decrease the angle and I would go straight into another set.

    Incline Db Bench 45 degree angle
    30x12x3
    60x10x3

    30 degree angle
    60x10x2
    70x10x2

    15 degree angle
    70x10x3

    Incline Flyes superset with different angles
    Started at 45 degrees for a set of 12 then dropped to 30 degree angle then to 15 degree= 1 set
    4x12
    Do you have an incline bench that goes about one pinhole in the negative range? That is a strange angle to try out
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Do you have an incline bench that goes about one pinhole in the negative range? That is a strange angle to try out
    Mine goes from 15- decline
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. I didn't know you started another log... In for some shred,
    I am on the same stack bro, you should check my log and compare notes!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I didn't know you started another log... In for some shred,
    I am on the same stack bro, you should check my log and compare notes!
    You should shoot me a link
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    You should shoot me a link
    Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK

    There you go brotha!

    Not as much detail in mine, but I will work on it.

  19. Gotta start off with.....oh ya I got the job at the gym!!! I start on Monday, they are paying me hourly plus commission and will reimburse me for getting my personal trainer cert. once that happens I'll get 40 dollars for every person I train!! Did some late night bicep training tonight at home.

    Standing Db Curls
    20x12x4
    40x10
    50x10
    60x10 PR for reps
    50x10
    40x10

    Incline Curls both arms simultaneous
    40x10x4

    Preacher Curls
    50x10x3

    Hammer Curls
    40x10x3

    30 Leg Raises
    35 push-ups with my feet on the bench
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Congrats buddy
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice chest workout! Going to give the changing angles a try. Need some upper chest size to even me out.
    I'm really hoping this works, couldn't hurt I guess!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Congrats buddy
    Thanks bro!!

  23. Nice job! You are going to be good at that job

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice job! You are going to be good at that job
    Thanks Drew, I'm way pumped to start!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Well my appetite is that of someone bulking. I upped the Hyper T2 to 3 caps per day and still doing 2 scoops of Ripped Cocktail. Weight was 174 pre training. I was in a pretty crappy mood heading to the gym due to the Niners getting their butts handed to them once again, and couldn't wait to throw some weight around. Back and shoulders tonight

    Deadlifts
    135x12x3
    225x10
    315x3
    365x3
    405x3
    425x2

    Bent Over Db Rows
    90x10
    110x10
    125x8x2

    Full Range Pulldowns
    130x10x3

    Face Pull Ladders
    5x12

    Seated Db Press
    (40x12 + 50x10 + 60x8)x3

    Delt Destroyers
    (50x30 + 45x20 + 40x15)x3

    Reverse Flyes
    4x12

    BB Shrugs
    135x15
    315x10x4

    Shoulders and traps were huge and my shoulder veins looked like roadmaps
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Where are you day wise with taking the T2?
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Where are you day wise with taking the T2?
    Day 15
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 15
    Lets see how the apetite is next week.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Lets see how the apetite is next week.
    Sounds good buddy
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Hey Reggie, did you see the fights this past weekend?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 03:33 PM
  2. Replies: 255
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 05:45 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:19 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 06:28 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Log in
Log in