AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Look great, your back looks super dry. Impressive vascularity too! Digging the new haircut! Lol
    thanks!

Not sure how I feel about it still lol.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

2. 9/24/13 PI

Thought I'd start early today. I woke up at 6am to take my EP and fell back asleep until a little after 9.

I have the day off so cardio will be after my leg workout, most likely in two separate sections, 15 LISS after I workout and 15 most likely tonight, which will be 7.5-10 minutes more than usual.

Weight:

I am not eating more or doing anything less by any means, so I am not particularly worried, but I am a little uneasy as to why my weight has been stagnating these past 3 days. Today I weighed in at 220.0 lbs, where my last weak's low was 218.4(maybe 218.6 not sure).

To be thorough I looked into an my last weeks average difference was actually -3.5 pounds than the prior week. If anything I need to slow down on my intensity, so why I have been holding into weight these past few days is beyond me. I can only assume its water, or the fact that recently I have only been able to eat at 8pm, going to sleep at 10:30-11pm...

I just need to keep doing what I am doing.

***D-Pol was taken fasted around 10am on an empty stomach with some coffee.***

PreWorkout:

Will be different from the standard, slightly. I'll take it in a bit here and get my lower body day done.

6.3g Citruline Malate, 2g Beta Alanine, 5g Creatine Mono, 5g Leucine, 125mg CoQ10, 1 scoop enhanced.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
    •   

3. Here comes the whoosh

4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Here comes the whoosh
    Whoosh ?
    •   

5. That's what I thought you were talking about but i wasn't sure if you were aware of the article/ were talking about the whoosh of my pre workout xD

I hope it's that!

6. 9/24/13 PII

Routine:

Today my legs just felt heavy. I was incredibly unmotivated but cut absolutely no corners. I pretty almighty stuck to my outline.

Seen here as D3...

4x8/leg BB lunges @165lbs
    4x8 RDLs @165lbs
    3x15 Calf raises @180 superset with..
    3x60 sec Ab vacuum planks.
    I did throw in one more set of donkey calf machine raises for 12 reps at ~250lbs. I can't help myself.

Regarding cardio...

I am taking a day off I decided for a few reasons.
    A) my legs are just worn out
    B) I will be switching to putting my intervals to being on lower days and LISS on upper so I can spread the overall caloric expenditure and give my legs more resting time. I think the way I have it is just currently too much constant battery.
    C) last weak I averaged a weekly loss of 3.2lbs, which is 2x as fast as I'd like, so I think I can afford the 200-250 calories not burned today.
    D) I got sh!t to do today and don't have time to go to the gym 2-3 times.
    E) Biking uphill today blew enough.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    thanks!

Not sure how I feel about it still lol.
    Are you receding? Lol jk!

I keep noticing more and more now the difference in volume of my workouts compared to others. When I look at yours I just think how can that be enough, in my head I feel I need to wreck myself. I think I may be doing too much as I keep noticing it and you guys are clearly getting better results than me. My legs today consisted of,

4x8 back squats,
    3x12 single leg leg press
    A1 - walking BB lunges 3x16 steps
    A2- seated leg curls - 3x10-12
    3x12 leg extension
    3x12 SM calf raises with a pre exhaust set of BWx20 before each set.

I won't do legs again until next Tuesday again.
    What ya think?

As far as BF% I'm not great with that, but I'd def say your 6%!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Are you receding? Lol jk!

I keep noticing more and more now the difference in volume of my workouts compared to others. When I look at yours I just think how can that be enough, in my head I feel I need to wreck myself. I think I may be doing too much as I keep noticing it and you guys are clearly getting better results than me. My legs today consisted of,

4x8 back squats,
    3x12 single leg leg press
    A1 - walking BB lunges 3x16 steps
    A2- seated leg curls - 3x10-12
    3x12 leg extension
    3x12 SM calf raises with a pre exhaust set of BWx20 before each set.

I won't do legs again until next Tuesday again.
    What ya think?

As far as BF% I'm not great with that, but I'd def say your 6%!
    Lol I just have a strong widows peak and always have. There are no receding hairlines or baldness anywhere in my family even up to my great grandparents- nothing.

Dude honestly it's just about weekly load/volume/tonnage. It can be condensed or spread out, mine is just very spread out. The logic is due to there being a logarithmic response of protein synthesis while there is a linear response to muscle breakdown. It just makes sense to do frequent low volume. So many people like to complicate it but that's all there is to it, and different muscles require different total working sets.

So seeing as you are doing 13 sets in one workout, I'd obviously say that's not optimal for various reasons. Look up what real natural bbers actually follow and it's all very similar: usually either upper lower splits or push/pull/legs

9. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post

Was this just a result of the ABE elite just upping your metabolism?
    The whole stack was incredible for speeding the metabolism. The addition of shift was what made this stack work that much better. That stuff is incredible when stacked with other metabolism kickstarting products. I stocked up before the hault on production.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

10. 9/24/13 PIII

Diet:

2nd day of keto. Same caloric range as always, but on the lower end. The pictures lend all the detail, but something to bite is that the pie chart calculates values based off listed macros, as such my carbohydrates appear higher then they actually are, due to fiber factoring into total carbohydrates, when obviously they do not have calories themselves.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Lol I just have a strong widows peak and always have. There are no receding hairlines or baldness anywhere in my family even up to my great grandparents- nothing.

Dude honestly it's just about weekly load/volume/tonnage. It can be condensed or spread out, mine is just very spread out. The logic is due to there being a logarithmic response of protein synthesis while there is a linear response to muscle breakdown. It just makes sense to do frequent low volume. So many people like to complicate it but that's all there is to it, and different muscles require different total working sets.

So seeing as you are doing 13 sets in one workout, I'd obviously say that's not optimal for various reasons. Look up what real natural bbers actually follow and it's all very similar: usually either upper lower splits or push/pull/legs
    Thanks man. I've been thinking of legs push pull for a while now. I guess it's just hard getting away from what your used to. Just to be clear When you say low volume do you mean total number of sets or the % of your lifts. I presume you mean number of sets and that your are still working to or just sort of failure?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Thanks man. I've been thinking of legs push pull for a while now. I guess it's just hard getting away from what your used to. Just to be clear When you say low volume do you mean total number of sets or the % of your lifts. I presume you mean number of sets and that your are still working to or just sort of failure?
    I usually don't go to failure until my last working set for a muscle it even that group. Sometimes I don't at all.

Low volume as in working sets per lifting session

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    You don't think it would be counter productive switching to less volume if my body is sort of used to it? I'm starting this Monday lol gonna suck training weekends but has to be done!
    Why do you ask me things after I have already given you my opinion in a thread that's here to log a supplement and my experiences? I asked you multiple times to stop detracting from the thread and regardless still answer your questions. How many times and to what depth do I need to answer? Why can't you just PM me if you really want?

Do what you want, but switching to the method I, several famous coaches, teams, and natural bodybuilders use is what I recommend. The idea of the pump relating to a good workout is a fallacy, but a feeling you are accustomed to; it's an all too common rookie mistake.

14. 9/25/13 PI

I slept horribly last night after fighting with my girlfriend until midnight. I woke up at 6am today and got ready for my day. I'm not in a good mood, my mouth tastes like metallic bitterness (ketones) and I'm tired with a neck ache. I didn't do my steady cardio this morning but I will post workout today.

Mental fatigue is strong. Cannot concentrate or follow anything, feel lethargic and unmotivated, and in the mirror I feel flat. I may have to say screw the keto.

My EP was taken with my DPol straight to the dome this morning shortly after waking up.

Diet:

Although I most likely won't get around to eating until around 8pm tonight, I have plotted out everything.

Very low carbs. 3rd day of keto in a row. Correcting for the grams of fiber being lumped into carbs, you realize that only 2.6% of my calories are from carbs. That being said, my actual ratios are 43.3/2.6/50.3.

Keto as fuhk. If I don't hit a new low this week when I weigh in ill be pretty annoyed.

15. 9/25/13 PII

PreWorkout:

125mg CoQ10, 1 scoop enhanced, 2g Beta alanine, 5g Creatine, 5g Leucine, 2 Protovol, 3g HMB

Routine:

I stuck to the outline closely today as I wanted to do cardio right after along with try Occlusion/BR Training for the first time.

Here is the outline...

5x6 BB Bench @ 205lbs
    4x15 DB lateral Raises @ 30lb DBs
    4x6,7,7,8 Dips @+100lbs
    4x8 V Bar Pulldown @ 170lbs
    1x8/arm Single Hand Pulldown @85
    4x12 Face Pulls @ 67.5 lbs
    3x10 BB Curl @ 85 lbs

After this I gave occlusion training a shot.. It went, I interesting.. I think I just need to get down the pressure vs weights used.

I first did Tricep pressdowns with 30 second breaks with a 4 sets of 30, 15,15,15. This is fine, and the pump was crazy and I felt the pain of it, but it was too light. I was shooting for 15,8,8,8. Today I did 32.5lbs, next time I'll go heavier. It's just not something I feel like I should overestimate.

Then was time for biceps in which I did EZ Bar curls off of a preacher pad. Next time I'll just use the curling machine or DBs. I had the complete opposite issue this time around, as the weight was too heavy and the bands felt too tight. I shot for the same ideal range and ended up with 15,8,6,5.

The pump was crazy. I gotta keep working on it, as I think it will really supplement my routine once I get it down. I was gunna try occlusion during cardio but the bands wee kind of awkward.

Cardio:

20 minutes total, 10 minutes at an incline of 4.5 and a speed of 4.5, 9 of an incline at 5 and a speed of 4.5, then 1 minute of running at 7. It felt good to do cardio again.

16. 9/26/13 PI

I took my EP this morning a little later than normal around 7am and went back to sleep for an hour before taking DPol by itself. The taste is not growing on me, however when I just dump a scoop directly in my mouth it does wake you the fuhk up what with the acidic powder burning the sh!t out of your throat/nasal cavity as you accidentally inhale before swallowing it. Lol.

Weight:

I'm getting a little frustrated. I just don't understand what's going on. Last week I followed nearly identical protocol as this week, dropping a weekly average of 3.2lbs and today I weigh in again, as I have this whole week, about 2.5 lbs higher than that, at 220.2.

Due to the low carbs, I feel flat and undefined, and I feel like my recovery is being hampered. Further, I have made sure my fiber is higher than last week and I'm still having issues in that department. This week I have been stuck at 220-222 and it's really bumming me out. My only relief is that my post meal vascularity seems to be improving and although less full looking I can see more and more of my veins connecting in longer branches.

I can only assume I am still losing fat as I am doing exactly what I have been doing, except perhaps a little more challenging cardio.... It doesn't make physiological sense for me to be not losing weight, let alone gaining. I'm doing fuhking Intermittent Fasting + Keto, daily cardio, and the most monitored regimen ever, where the fuhk are my results.

If anyone can shed some light in this, I'd appreciate it. Booneman referenced the whoosh and I had hoped so but it's been 6 days since I lost weight.

Oddly enough, my libido is actually the one thing that seems to be benefiting where I actually get random 6th grade re-occurrences and actually find the occasional female attractive.

PreCardio:
    I decided to hop back on the epimedium as I have cut it out and since doing so I just don't feel as into cardio. 2.5g Epimedium, 1 Scoop enhanced, 125mg CoQ10, and a cup of coffee.

Cardio:

Fairly standard with my typical incline, a walking speed of 4.3 and a jogging speed of 6.6 this time. On my last minute (out if 20) I went up to a speed of 7. Intervals: 1,4,1,4,.5,2.5,.5,2.5,.5,2.5,. 5,2.5.

Basically 1 minute walk, 4 minute run for 10 minutes than intervals in halftime for the last 10.
    It was pretty easy and felt pretty good, unfortunately it seems my leg muscles are getting fatigued before my endurance. I feel like I have to save them for my lower workouts and not push myself as hard as I'd like.

More later.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    9/26/13 PI

I took my EP this morning a little later than normal around 7am and went back to sleep for an hour before taking DPol by itself. The taste is not growing on me, however when I just dump a scoop directly in my mouth it does wake you the fuhk up what with the acidic powder burning the sh!t out of your throat/nasal cavity as you accidentally inhale before swallowing it. Lol.

Weight:

I'm getting a little frustrated. I just don't understand what's going on. Last week I followed nearly identical protocol as this week, dropping a weekly average of 3.2lbs and today I weigh in again, as I have this whole week, about 2.5 lbs higher than that, at 220.2.

Due to the low carbs, I feel flat and undefined, and I feel like my recovery is being hampered. Further, I have made sure my fiber is higher than last week and I'm still having issues in that department. This week I have been stuck at 220-222 and it's really bumming me out. My only relief is that my post meal vascularity seems to be improving and although less full looking I can see more and more of my veins connecting in longer branches.

I can only assume I am still losing fat as I am doing exactly what I have been doing, except perhaps a little more challenging cardio.... It doesn't make physiological sense for me to be not losing weight, let alone gaining. I'm doing fuhking Intermittent Fasting + Keto, daily cardio, and the most monitored regimen ever, where the fuhk are my results.

If anyone can shed some light in this, I'd appreciate it. Booneman referenced the whoosh and I had hoped so but it's been 6 days since I lost weight.

Oddly enough, my libido is actually the one thing that seems to be benefiting where I actually get random 6th grade re-occurrences and actually find the occasional female attractive.

PreCardio:
    I decided to hop back on the epimedium as I have cut it out and since doing so I just don't feel as into cardio. 2.5g Epimedium, 1 Scoop enhanced, 125mg CoQ10, and a cup of coffee.

Cardio:

Fairly standard with my typical incline, a walking speed of 4.3 and a jogging speed of 6.6 this time. On my last minute (out if 20) I went up to a speed of 7. Intervals: 1,4,1,4,.5,2.5,.5,2.5,.5,2.5,. 5,2.5.

Basically 1 minute walk, 4 minute run for 10 minutes than intervals in halftime for the last 10.
    It was pretty easy and felt pretty good, unfortunately it seems my leg muscles are getting fatigued before my endurance. I feel like I have to save them for my lower workouts and not push myself as hard as I'd like.

More later.
    3.2lbs is too much in a week so your either just levelling out or have hit the point where your body fat % is that low it's extremely hard to go any lower. You can't have many lbs of BF left.

Also if your consuming more fibre maybe your holding onto more waste, as opposed to it flying out of you and clearing you out. I seem to get rid of a lot more water when my fibre is lower. Just a thought.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    3.2lbs is too much in a week so your either just levelling out or have hit the point where your body fat % is that low it's extremely hard to go any lower. You can't have many lbs of BF left.

Also if your consuming more fibre maybe your holding onto more waste, as opposed to it flying out of you and clearing you out. I seem to get rid of a lot more water when my fibre is lower. Just a thought.
    Lol flying out of me. Good points though!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post

I was going to say the same thing here... you're bf% is quite low which means you really don't have a lot to lose as far as the scale goes. I'd quit focusing on the scale and use the mirror more at this point as it will tell you much more then a number that fluctuates a ton due to water and the toilet. Also, in the case of a whoosh, sometimes it can be weeks long so just hang in there.

20. 9/26/13 PII

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll be honest, it's not really like I can talk to anyone I know about concepts such as this because the details and knowledge is just not that common; because of this, it's really nice to be able to get some opinions on the subject rather than just internally freaking out of it due to my stubborn/competitive/OCD tendencies.

PreWorkout:

6.3g Citruline Mallate, 2.1g beta alanine, 3g HMB, 5g Creatine, 5g Leucine, 2Protovol, 1 scoop of enhanced.

Today this was well timed and kicked in fantastically.

Routine:

I forget that I actually enjoy deadlifting as of recent due to the common stigma and myself having dreaded then myself in the past. Heading into the gym, it was kind of those sessions I anticipated to drag, but as I got going I felt probably the most in the zone I have felt all week. Goes to show you how much sleep truly makes a difference.

Here is the outline (D1)...

Here are the details/deviations..

5x5 Sumo Deadlifts @ 405 (felt light!!! Even after intervals this morning and glutes being sore)
    4x8 DB RDLs w/ 95lb DBs superset with..
    4x6 Adonis leg raises
    3x15 standing calf machine @ 180

Then today I tried occlusion training on the legs for the first time!! This was hell

The scheme for all of them, or the goal was 15,8,8,8.

Leg Extensions- 15,8,8,8 need to find the right weight. Painful!
    Leg curls- 15,8,8,8. Too light. Wrapped in right spot though definitely. Painful!
    Machine calf raises- 15,8,6,2. Most painful of them all- nearly debilitating. My calves literally just said fuhk it after the 2nd rep the last time, I thought I could grind out a third but not even a quarter through the rep they literally just quit.

Painful as hell, but feels totally awesome! If anything, it REALLY helps you feel a muscle, and moving forward I believe it at the very very least will help with me mentally targeting muscles.

Diet:

Although I have not eaten, I have plotted out my meal for the day. Here it is...

If anything else comes up I'll update y'all.

21. 9/27/13 PI

PreCardio:

Coffee, 1 Scoop Enhanced, DPol, ErasePro.

Cardio:

LISS day, and it was welcomed. 20 minutes of a 3 incline and speed of 4.3. Today the machine decided I burned 250 calories. Sure, I'll take it.

I thought this short update would be a good time to address a current consideration I have been thinking through.

Due to this bottle and the last bottle of EP I have had, they included 30 pills despite prescribing 28 day cycles; as such, I have stored these past two and will have a total of 4 extra pills after this bottle. So, to maximize the end of this cycle I think I will utilize these last 4 extra spread out to every other day across my last 8 days, so one day I'll take 2 then 1 then 2 etc.

The question is this: should I spread out my doses so I take the two roughly 12 hrs apart? Or go for that maximum dosage by taking the two at once? I'm kind of leaning towards taking two at once. This has to do with how long the EP will stay in my system. Any opinions here would be appreciated.

22. I can't imagine taking two at once would be of benefit. I would just stick to the suggested dosing or you could try as you say taking two in a 24hr period.

Can't imagine what effects two might have other than getting rid of a bit more water at this stage in your cycle.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    I can't imagine taking two at once would be of benefit. I would just stick to the suggested dosing or you could try as you say taking two in a 24hr period.

Can't imagine what effects two might have other than getting rid of a bit more water at this stage in your cycle.
    Less estrogen, less estrogenic fats I'd hold onto, less cortisol, which would be lovely and yes, more dryness.

Just thinking about marginal benefit I am now starting to think of spreading it out.

Note: the effects are dose dependent.

24. Marginal at best I'd say. And definitely not worthwhile if your dosing every other day and dosing 0 the following day. Better taking 1 per day rather than 2 in one day then 0 the next. IMO
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epic Erase Pro/D-Pol Lean Bulk Log
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:16 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:45 PM
  3. Erase pro 2 or3 weeks pct
    By mik14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 03:34 PM