AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,386
    Rep Power
    5936887

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ha your literally the 1st person ive seen that would prefer the pills over powder.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  2. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha your literally the 1st person ive seen that would prefer the pills over powder.
    We are all unique little snowflakes I suppose, each one different in its own way
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  3. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,386
    Rep Power
    5936887

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

    We are all unique little snowflakes I suppose, each one different in its own way
    Lol this is true.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    9/12/13 PII


    After posting my first part of today's log I went to the gym shortly after.

    Pre-workout:
    Protovol (2), 3.2g beta alanine, 5g Creatine Monohydrate, 5g Leucine, 3g HMB, and some coffee.

    Workout:
    Today was upper body. I felt pretty good today and was ready to hit it hard.



    5x6 Flat BB Bench @ 250 lbs
    4x15 @ 30 lb DBs
    4x6,6,6,8 Dips @+100 lb DB (felt light so went to failure last set)
    5x8 v-bar pull downs @ 170 lbs, last set one handed
    4x12 Rope Face Pulls @ 67.5 lbs
    2x10 Barbell Curls @ 85 lbs
    1x5,4,6 BB curl dropset- 85, 65, 45.


    This was the meat and potatoes of my routine. As I tend to do when on EP, I get fired up and wanna push more weight around. I felt like my chest, front delt, and triceps could take more volume as the dips were light today (I am losing weight)

    I then went to a machine shoulder press with a neutral grip and hammered out one heavy dropset. i wish there was a way to incorporate this kind of work into my routine as i lkve the feel, but im not sure how id progress.

    Oldschool Shoulder press machine (nuetral grip):
    4x240lbs, 4x220lbs, 5x200, 4(?)x180

    I then finished off my lats in a similar style dropset:

    Straight arm pulldowns: 8x87.5, 8x65, 5x50(?)
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  5. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    9/12/13 PIII


    Diet:

    The fourth day of low carb. Again, mr Lyle McDonald says low carbs are key near my bf% to keep progressing. He explicitly mentions that it takes 4 days for these effects to kick in. With this in mind, I'd still like to do carb loading days, and cycle carbs so where I was originally thinking of doing 4 keto-ish days and 3 normal with one high carb, I think I'll do 5 keto, and 2 other days. One will be "normal". And the other will be low fats and will serve as my carb load. So tomorrow ill do one more day similar to this one, then very low fats, then something in between before it starts all over again. Should look nice and full in two days.

    Here is everything I shoved down my pie-hole today:



    Low low carbs. I have no idea how a total of 95g sneaks in there as my only carb source is from 1 cup of lentils (for fiber), but i guess the trace amounts here and there add up.

    I am craving the Fu(k out of pancakes, and just warm doughy bread. hnnnnnn nnng!




    Right now I am beginning to look a little flat, but after meals i am very vascular. I took a picture due to saying I was going to. This was before eating and about 30 minutes after my workout- so this is me flat/not vascular. I know I said you could see veins running up my stomach but the can't be seen here :/ I'm not lying! I swear!

    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  6. Professional Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,136
    Rep Power
    2911506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looking shredded bro! A little carb load and you'll be sporting a full 8pack. Arms as shoulders looking pretty full too still
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  7. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Looking shredded bro! A little carb load and you'll be sporting a full 8pack. Arms as shoulders looking pretty full too still
    Thanks for the positivity man! Yeah the daily cardio and workouts are definitely depleting me, but I gotta keep the work up I'm ~3 weeks to reverse dieting.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  8. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153764

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looking awesome! Have you been dieting for anything or just for the heck of it? Lol
  9. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,584
    Rep Power
    9753327

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    9/12/13 PIII

    Diet:

    The fourth day of low carb. Again, mr Lyle McDonald says low carbs are key near my bf% to keep progressing. He explicitly mentions that it takes 4 days for these effects to kick in. With this in mind, I'd still like to do carb loading days, and cycle carbs so where I was originally thinking of doing 4 keto-ish days and 3 normal with one high carb, I think I'll do 5 keto, and 2 other days. One will be "normal". And the other will be low fats and will serve as my carb load. So tomorrow ill do one more day similar to this one, then very low fats, then something in between before it starts all over again. Should look nice and full in two days.

    Here is everything I shoved down my pie-hole today:

    Low low carbs. I have no idea how a total of 95g sneaks in there as my only carb source is from 1 cup of lentils (for fiber), but i guess the trace amounts here and there add up.

    I am craving the Fu(k out of pancakes, and just warm doughy bread. hnnnnnn nnng!

    Right now I am beginning to look a little flat, but after meals i am very vascular. I took a picture due to saying I was going to. This was before eating and about 30 minutes after my workout- so this is me flat/not vascular. I know I said you could see veins running up my stomach but the can't be seen here :/ I'm not lying! I swear!
    Great updates in here bro. Pic looks great. You are very lean and you can definitely tell that you don't indulge on carbs! Every time I've got to the lower bf percent I've been on extremely low carbs. I just seem to always push it too far and sacrifice some muscle. You seem to have everything under control though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Looking awesome! Have you been dieting for anything or just for the heck of it? Lol
    It's all long term plans man. I actually am getting this question alot recently. I mean beach time is over, I have a girlfriend, i don't compete so most don't get it.

    For me this whole thing is an extension of self improvement and this cut is a necessary step if I want to take time to improve my aesthetic/physique. That's the truth. I'm into philosophy and mental/emotional improvement as well. I have always wanted to basically make myself as awesome as possible- lol.

    Shorter term, and real world-wise my goal is to get as lean as I can before reverse dieting into a lean lean mass gaining phase so that I can bulk for like 1-1.5 more years before cutting- I'd like to stay under 10% year round. Admittedly, its kind of pointless to go to a solid 5% or less benchmark due to the bodies crappy tendency to partition nutrients back into fat after this.

    After this I may consider competing. I'm just not there yet- I don't know the details of contest prep, how to pose really, or know the first thing about the general process- this is all pregame necessities at the moment. If I compete I want to at least take third. I now see all heads in my quads, have striated chest muscles, and stil decent strength and a solid foundation, but i feel it's just not presented right- fuark, I can't even get lighting down in pictures to look as vascular/striated as I do in real life.

    So that's my goal. It's all about self improvement and pushing limits. It takes discipline to be on a diet and regimen like mine, and I believe it builds character. After an as lean as possible gain phase, we will see if my foundation is formidable enough to compete. Quite honestly I think I could place in men's physique and a local natural bodybuilding show already, but I'd like to win and make a good first impression.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  11. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153764

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    It's all long term plans man. I actually am getting this question alot recently. I mean beach time is over, I have a girlfriend, i don't compete so most don't get it.

    For me this whole thing is an extension of self improvement and this cut is a necessary step if I want to take time to improve my aesthetic/physique. That's the truth. I'm into philosophy and mental/emotional improvement as well. I have always wanted to basically make myself as awesome as possible- lol.

    Shorter term, and real world-wise my goal is to get as lean as I can before reverse dieting into a lean lean mass gaining phase so that I can bulk for like 1-1.5 more years before cutting- I'd like to stay under 10% year round. Admittedly, its kind of pointless to go to a solid 5% or less benchmark due to the bodies crappy tendency to partition nutrients back into fat after this.

    After this I may consider competing. I'm just not there yet- I don't know the details of contest prep, how to pose really, or know the first thing about the general process- this is all pregame necessities at the moment. If I compete I want to at least take third. I now see all heads in my quads, have striated chest muscles, and stil decent strength and a solid foundation, but i feel it's just not presented right- fuark, I can't even get lighting down in pictures to look as vascular/striated as I do in real life.

    So that's my goal. It's all about self improvement and pushing limits. It takes discipline to be on a diet and regimen like mine, and I believe it builds character. After an as lean as possible gain phase, we will see if my foundation is formidable enough to compete. Quite honestly I think I could place in men's physique and a local natural bodybuilding show already, but I'd like to win and make a good first impression.
    I hear ya! Your well on your way to where you want to be thats for sure! When i cut down it depressed the **** out of me cause i realised how small i am and just how much muscle i need to gain lol i feel better when I'm round the 10-12 mark and a bit smoother. It just gets annoying when you can visualise where you want to be and when you look in the mirror its not there yet! Frustrates the **** out of me! Lol its for the cause tho!!
  12. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    9/13/13 PI


    Interesting day so far. The variables of life never cease to amaze me... The crappy moments and the good ones that surprise you are almost beautiful when they intertwine, ebb, and flow in such a seamless throughout one's life. At least that's how I see it.

    Anyways, I was able to wake up at around 7:15am to take my EP and go back to sleep as my campus is still closed. I was waking up intermittently all night having to cough and wheeze due to being sick, but it was okay because I was able to sleep in.

    Typically I'll do cardio first thing in the morning, but being that I had a head and neck-ache I passed it up. Around 9:15am when I started to get up I took my DPol, this time with one fish oil capsule. Then I had coffee, laid in bed next to my lovely lady, and just relaxed. I took the DPol at this time for the sake of consistency, I'm not quite sure how long the half life of DAA is, but I would assume in any case consistency is key; besides, from how I see it (thus far) it is a DAA supp first, and a preworkout second (maybe even third xD )


    After waking up, relaxing, and figuring out my day I was able to go to the gym.

    Pre-Workout:
    I was finally able to get my shipment of bulk Citruline malate. This was nice.
    6.3g citruline malate, 2.2g Beta alanine, 2 Protovol, 5g leucine, 5g Creatine Mono, and a cup of coffee.

    Workout:
    Lower Body (D1)!! Today is one of those days you just feel unmotivated/too comfy to bust your as$ in the gym, so it was hard to get myself up and going.

    That being said, I am thankful for the EP. This being my second time taking it, I am beginning to notice (and have a great appreciation for) the effect it has in the gym. I am always surprised by the impulse to do more. I just feel like pushing myself more - and it shows usually in dropsets after my main routine. It just feels good.

    Here is what my routine prescribed for the day. It's not long, but it's intense:



    Here is what I did regarding details and deviations:

    5x5 Sumo Deadlifts @ 390lbs
    - last set I included a single dropset @315x5
    - immediately went to hammer out 20 leg extensions @90lbs. It's one of those old school ones whee you just put the plates on. It was at this point I caught myself and said "Chill Gabriel, that's probably good for today"
    4x8 DB RDLs @85lb DBs Supersetted with..
    4x6 Adonis leg raises
    3x12 smith machine calf raises @265

    After this I took a 5 minute break, and moved onto do my steady cardio day.

    Cardio:
    Typically today would just be 20 minutes of fast walking that comes in at around 200 calories. For some reason, the machine seemed to be off. It kept modifying my calories per minute when nothing changed and would take my "heart rate" when I wasn't even touching the sensors, displaying off fluctuations. Because of this it was saying I was burning a lot less today. I knew it was off, but I'll be dammed if it was right, so to compensate I did 16 minutes of fast walking and finished with 4 minutes if jogging.


    More later!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  13. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,198
    Rep Power
    10502212

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I didn't even realise this log was going.

    Better late than never.

    Subbed!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    9/13/13 PII


    Weight:

    After doing some errands post workout, I came back and realized that I and no urge to take a BM. I actually tried, but the body is a mysterious thing, and I couldn't. I wanted to eat soon, so I said f it ill probably get a high reading due to this but I'll weigh in anyways.

    221.4. My record low.

    This was pretty exciting. Granted I have been peeing a lot recently so that may be a factor, but being that BMs make a 2-4lb difference, this is pretty great!



    Diet:

    Today is fairly identical to what I had yesterday. A little more reserved due to the weird cardio readings and the lower volume, but pretty much the same as yesterday. I'm stoked for tomorrow! Saturday and I get to carb load (implicitly on same calories) and ill pretty much not even incorporate fats other than fish oils directly into my diet. I'm going to have a big bowl of white rice, and some popcorn. Very excited.

    Here is what I had today (or will have):



    I also through in my CoQ10 I usually take for cardio in with my protein shake. Consistency is key! Besides, it helps ones immune system and I've been sick-ish.

    CYCLE IMPRESSIONS:

    So far I am feeling the DAA and EP effects again already, perhaps maybe because I only took 4 days off in between my last cycle. I am recovering faster, I am more aggressive, and willing to hit the iron harder than ever. I feel dryer, and stronger.

    The taste of the EP pill has a sort of nuttiness to it, like walnut. It's funny that I enjoy this taste more than other things.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  15. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    9/14/13

    Crickety crack you know the Erase Peo is back. That is how I feel right now, laying back in bed while waiting for my stims to wear off before going back to sleep.



    Pre-Workout Supps:

    Took my 1 EP this morning at 6:15am with my scoop of D-Poll along with a cup of coffee, 2.5g epimedium, 1g Fish Oil, and 125mg CoQ10.

    I immediately headed to the treadmill after this.

    Cardio:

    Today I did my intervals, burning around 350 calories (more or less) in a matter of 20 minutes, with an additional 30 second run at 38% faster than my typical jogging interval. EP makes me wanna gogo.

    On hindsight I should have waited a big longer - like 5-10 minutes before hopping on the treadmill to let my pwo supps kick in, I could feel the difference about 10 minutes in, changing from a slight "fck this fck this fck this" mentality to a more "hey, this is kind of awesome! Lets go faster" mood. I really notice this around the weights with EP and I suspect the residual effect of it came into play, but I think this time it was predominately the other supps I took- mainly the CoQ10, caffeine, and epimedium most likely in that order. To its credit, I think the nitrates in DPol affected me today as well. I did take fish oil with my DPol for dat vitamin D benefit!

    I will try to go back to sleep before hitting upper today at the gym. More updates later.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  16. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    9/14/13 PII

    That was a good sleep. Waking up I finally got to take a BM and finally get a good reading.

    Weight:
    A new record low: 220.2. I'm very happy with this. It would seems my current regimen is working fantastically.

    I'd credit a variety factors, but if I look at the timeline of my weight going down it really seems as if the low carb has done wonders while on this DAA/EP stack. I can only surmise that I may see a weight gain tomorrow as today is my implicit carb load, and glycogen and carbs obviously hold water. On the bright side, I should look fu(king full so we will see.

    The recent consistency of weight going down is what gets me stoked. Yes my weight has been going down but the trend is intermittent whereas recently it is fairly consistent; I trust this kind of loss more than the first.

    Now, I have been piss!ng a lot more recently so this may be water weight, but as seen in my log I am eating incredibly high amounts of sodium due to ham being a large part if my keto diet. Lots of variables to juggle around, but I am happy and the scale is going down.

    I am the leanest, and strongest I have ever been. All I can do is keep going UP!

    Ps: looked in the mirror today and flexed my but. I can now see my but muscles coming in.... Seriously! Obviously no striations but they are there! I also went shirtless in the cardio room and am seriously considering going there for future progress pics. I forget how crappy the lighting is in my bathroom.

    A$$ Abs for the win!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  17. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    9/14/13 PIII


    PreWorkout Supplementation:

    6.3g Citruline Malate, 2.3g Beta alanine, 5g Leucine, 5g Creatine Mono, 3g HMB, 2 pills Protovol, and a cup of coffee.

    Routine:

    Today was upper body. I was cut short on time in the gym, which sucked because I felt like continuing past my main routine, but was unable to.

    Additionally, the gym was frustratingly crowded in all the places I needed to I did some things a little out of order. The main issue was that my triceps became fatigued earlier than normal and my decline bench suffered, I was spotted though so I suppose in the end it made my chest work more. I just wish I has time to add a little more volume at the end.

    5x5 Weighted wide grip pull-ups @+45lbs
    4x8 DB Shoulder press @65lb DBs
    5x5 Decline Bench Press
    5x12 Shrugs @430lbs (Out of all I could have been given genetically, I gets strong traps. Lol)
    3x12 Cable Conc. Curls @ 32.5 lbs
    4x8 FrenchPress @100lbs

    Sitting around now full of carbs I may do some pull-ups Supersetted with push-ups for more volume... Like 3x12 for each.

    Diet:


    As I had stated I am calling today an "implicit carb load". For the record, you heard that from me first. Basically instead of refeeding into a caloric surplus I just go low in fats and drive up carbs. That's what I did. Originally I had only like, 9g of fat for the day but I thought that was a little overkill. It came out to really not be too crazy on carbs.

    Here is what I ate:


    Finally got around to that popcorn my girlfriend bought me a week ago. Lol.


    That's about it for the day! We will see how I balloon up tomorrow. It's a fairly low volume leg day, but I'll probably add on some machine isolation since Ill be full. I'm assuming ill weigh around 223-224. Hopefully not.


    I live the support and all of you guys! Be positive, keep your own lives on track, and kill it in the gym for me

    Ps: anyone else stoked for iOS 7?
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  18. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,584
    Rep Power
    9753327

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great updates brosef! Your diet is way different then my current! I had to chuckle at your "carb load" on your last update. That is such a small amount of food then what I've been taking in lately. Matter of fact all of what you listed has been around 1 meal for me haha! Nice work on the record low weigh ins! Keep up the good work sir. Good to see the products are showing themselves so early.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153764

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yes cant wait for iOS 7! I also have SSD and 16Gb ram upgrade arriving tomorrow for my macbook pro! Lol not sure whether to order the 5S or not, bit anxious of having some thief chop my finger off! Lol

    What does your training split look like? And when you mention tomorrow is low volume legs what way do you go about cycling through high and low?
  20. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Great updates brosef! Your diet is way different then my current! I had to chuckle at your "carb load" on your last update. That is such a small amount of food then what I've been taking in lately. Matter of fact all of what you listed has been around 1 meal for me haha! Nice work on the record low weigh ins! Keep up the good work sir. Good to see the products are showing themselves so early.
    Thanks for the support! And yeah, I dream of the day when I can eat the mountains of food I had been. I was all happy to eat carbs and was so sad when my rice and lentils was just one one plate and I as thinking.... "There isn't more?"

    But yeah I think the effects are apparent so quickly due to not taking much time off between his cycle and the last (like 3-4 days). Perhaps it's just placebo, but if so ill take it! That just means more awesomeness lies ahead!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  21. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Yes cant wait for iOS 7! I also have SSD and 16Gb ram upgrade arriving tomorrow for my macbook pro! Lol not sure whether to order the 5S or not, bit anxious of having some thief chop my finger off! Lol

    What does your training split look like? And when you mention tomorrow is low volume legs what way do you go about cycling through high and low?
    I explain this is in some depth I believe near the beginning of this log but in short it's a full body 3 day split into a 6 day upper lower, and every day is different. Upper tends to be higher volume due to needing to work push and pull muscles while lower is simply legs. It does cycle though due to not having rest days and being a 6 day cycle- therefore one week I'll do 4 lower days and the next ill do 4 upper days, making my weekly volume vary by 33% for upper or lower. I hope that makes sense.

    Regardless, some lower days have more volume than others, but it doesn't vary too much (4-6 working sets per muscle).

    Today I'll probably add in some machine work.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  22. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,584
    Rep Power
    9753327

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

    Thanks for the support! And yeah, I dream of the day when I can eat the mountains of food I had been. I was all happy to eat carbs and was so sad when my rice and lentils was just one one plate and I as thinking.... "There isn't more?"

    But yeah I think the effects are apparent so quickly due to not taking much time off between his cycle and the last (like 3-4 days). Perhaps it's just placebo, but if so ill take it! That just means more awesomeness lies ahead!
    I feel for you. I know the work and dedication it takes to get to a single digit body fat. My body is naturally made for cutting which helps but hurts tremendously when I bulk. I tend to have to incorporate cheat meals daily just to hit the 4500+ it requires me to bulk.

    Placebo or not you know when you are training on another level. Keep this up brother you look incredible.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153764

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    I explain this is in some depth I believe near the beginning of this log but in short it's a full body 3 day split into a 6 day upper lower, and every day is different. Upper tends to be higher volume due to needing to work push and pull muscles while lower is simply legs. It does cycle though due to not having rest days and being a 6 day cycle- therefore one week I'll do 4 lower days and the next ill do 4 upper days, making my weekly volume vary by 33% for upper or lower. I hope that makes sense.

    Regardless, some lower days have more volume than others, but it doesn't vary too much (4-6 working sets per muscle).

    Today I'll probably add in some machine work.
    Thanks! How long have you been training?
  24. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post

    Thanks! How long have you been training?
    That's a tough question. I have been called fat since I was in 5th grade and consequently have been exercising through taekwando since I was 3 years old, lifting since I was 16, and minding what I eat since I was 16-17... I'd say hardcore wise- where my whole flipping life basically revolves around this lifestyle.... About 2-3.5 years now.

    I come from a kind of messed up background where I was told called fat as a kid, then skinny when I tried to fix it by my family... So my physique/body has always been an insecurity issue (and still is)... I seriously can't remember not paying attention to exercising.

    TMI? Lol.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  25. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    9/15/13 PI


    Today I woke up feeling refreshed as fuack. I have been having a respiratory related col for this past week and have been waking up 5-6 times a night coughing up crap. Going back to sleep is hard because my chest feels so tight. So last night I woke only 2 times and it was crazy how refreshed I felt. I must have slept heavy as hell. I forgot how nice it feels to be rested.

    That being said, I woke up expecting a bad weigh in, especially due to the higher than normal carbs.

    Weight:

    A new record low!!

    218.6 and I'm totally taken back by this! I guess the sleep really made a difference, or perhaps my body just reacted well from the carb cycle... I have no idea now if I should continue eating how I did yesterday, or keep the same plan of 5 days low carb (aka no carb) and 2 days normal, or just keep doing similar macros as I did yesterday. Totally shocked, but happy as hell about it!!!

    I'm lean as hell now. This is the first time in my life I have not felt chubby, or as my grandmother used to call me as a boy "husky". At the end of this cycle I'm pretty confident I will be ready to begin reverse dieting.



    Pre-Workout Supplementation:

    6.3g Citruline Malate, 2 Protovol, 3g HMB, 2.3g Beta Alanine, 5g Creatine Mono, 5g Leucine, cup of coffee.

    I took my Dpol roughly 20 minutes before all of this.

    Routine:

    I talked a lot about this yesterday so I'll keep it short. Lower body, quad emphasis (D2).

    Here is the design:



    This is what I actually did today. Remember I wanted to add volume due to my increased carbs last night.

    4x5 Back Squats @ 305lbs (I might have to stay here,up 5lbs from last time)
    2x12 Machine hack squats (ATG) @ 180lbs
    3x10 Lying Leg Curls @ 95lbs
    1x10,8,6 LLCurl Dropset @95,70,45lbs

    These leg curls were superset with...
    4x12 Wheel Rollouts

    Then a superset of...
    3x20 seated calf raises @ 70lbs
    3x15 Leg Extensions @ 80lbs (3 second negatives, 2 second isometric squeezes)

    Leg extensions were too light. Tbh I was just feeling lazy with moving the plates as this was what someone left on there.

    I am beginning to see the individual muscle fibers in my legs ripple during these, they are under my skin, and not like striations, but I can see them. Like I said, they are like striated ripples that only come out during my leg extensions; when I flex in the mirror, I can't see them.

    Still, pretty cool.

    Cardio:

    Today would typically be steady cardio but I'll be walking around all day with the lady at, drumroll please.... The mall! Shocking!

    So nothing explicitly on a treadmill.




    Not sure where my diet is gunna go regarding carbs and fats today, but I will post more as my day progresses.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  26. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153764

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    That's a tough question. I have been called fat since I was in 5th grade and consequently have been exercising through taekwando since I was 3 years old, lifting since I was 16, and minding what I eat since I was 16-17... I'd say hardcore wise- where my whole flipping life basically revolves around this lifestyle.... About 2-3.5 years now.

    I come from a kind of messed up background where I was told called fat as a kid, then skinny when I tried to fix it by my family... So my physique/body has always been an insecurity issue (and still is)... I seriously can't remember not paying attention to exercising.

    TMI? Lol.
    Great progress nothing wrong with being a little insecure in general, keeps us humble
  27. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153764

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Your self made pre workout looks like a good combo, have you taken any of the popular pre workouts to compare to it? Making my own is something i would be interested in. Do you just mix everything into the coffee? Lol
  28. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Your self made pre workout looks like a good combo, have you taken any of the popular pre workouts to compare to it? Making my own is something i would be interested in. Do you just mix everything into the coffee? Lol
    I've taken pretty much all of the popular ones, and all are pretty disappointing. The custom cocktail method is cheaper, and it's nice as you can find what works nicely for you.

    I don't ever mix into coffee I just have it after/iced on the side lol. I typically use propel 0
    Calorie flavor packets or something similar like crystal light, sometimes even something like Pepsi Max... The carbonation actually helps me feel it quicker and the caffeine is convenient.

    I'd highly recommend it.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  29. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,584
    Rep Power
    9753327

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Have you tried enhanced?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    9/14/13 PIII


    Today was pretty fukkin crazy/miserable. I was having insane mood swings and was constantly hungry.... Even right now I'm craving food and feel like screaming. I can only hope this means I am burning fat. I'm tired, and I know that the end of this cut is near. Lol.


    Diet:

    Today I was kind of having a "fukk it" day. This is fine because I have been perfectly on point for over a month, and have been doing low carb cycles with yesterday being a carb up and today actually being geared towards a midway between yesterday and low carb days. I still was under 2500 calories, had proper fiber, protein, etc- but in regards to budgeting out a certain amount of data and carbs I didn't really try to plan anything; regardless of my "f it" mentality I still was pretty on point.

    Here is what I ate today:



    The long random list of foods is from a chain called modmarket that has all of the macros and calories for each item. Unfortunately, this store was totally ran by idiots who didn't weigh anything out, and couldn't even tell me if the dressing was included in the nutrition info. Consequently I tried to pick the salad apart when I went home and weigh it all out myself. It's pretty on point, but not perfect.

    I don't know why I was so testy, but I have been having constant little arguments with my girlfriend over stupid things and internally combusting...

    I never realized how much longterm dieting can mess with people (or myself) and with this DAA and EP I feel like my hostility/emotion is exacerbated. But complacency is mediocrity, and if everyone followed the path of least resistance... I don't know how much worse off humanity would be- probably a lot. As such, you gotta buckle down for the bull**** and push through the hard times as that's when your efforts seem to pay off the most.

    The weekday starts tomorrow and I feel completely exhausted. Hopefully a good sleep will change things and tomorrow won't be so bad.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  31. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Have you tried enhanced?
    No but I'm very curious about it!



    Looking at the ingredient profile the only thing I don't have or haven't experienced are the exotic compounds such at that long n-2 component. Regarding the Agmatine sulfate I take 50% more via Protovol, get more caffeine, and more leucine.

    Perhaps it's just really potent but it seems mostly underdosed, besides I'm a big fan of beta alanine and citruline malate, both of which are absent but heavily researched and backed by reviews, while those exotic compounds in unspecified amounts are not.

    That's why I usually Like to make my own, I can review ingredients on my own and include them if I want in the amount I know is optimal.

    But I am curious.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  32. Senior Member
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,707
    Rep Power
    388740

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    No but I'm very curious about it!

    Looking at the ingredient profile the only thing I don't have or haven't experienced are the exotic compounds such at that long n-2 component. Regarding the Agmatine sulfate I take 50% more via Protovol, get more caffeine, and more leucine.

    Perhaps it's just really potent but it seems mostly underdosed, besides I'm a big fan of beta alanine and citruline malate, both of which are absent but heavily researched and backed by reviews, while those exotic compounds in unspecified amounts are not.

    That's why I usually Like to make my own, I can review ingredients on my own and include them if I want in the amount I know is optimal.

    But I am curious.
    If you wanna try it, I got a tub of it sitting on my shelf. I've been using a couple other pre workouts right now so it's not being used. I'll be on campus 11-8 tomorrow with class at 11, 1 and 3 so if you want it, lemme know
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  33. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post

    If you wanna try it, I got a tub of it sitting on my shelf. I've been using a couple other pre workouts right now so it's not being used. I'll be on campus 11-8 tomorrow with class at 11, 1 and 3 so if you want it, lemme know
    Well I'm not one to turn down a free PES product- that's very cool of you. I don't know if it will line up right though as I have class at 9,10, 11, and 3, and frankly my legs are really fried so if we could meet up around 12, that would be cool!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  34. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    11/16/13 PI

    This morning I took my EP at 6am with my D-Pol. I didn't take anything else with it.

    I was really hoping to sleep well last night- that didn't happen. Usually I do cardio in the morning before class, and today would be intervals, bug call me lazy that's just not gunna happen today. It's rainy and gross out, and the main thing that made me not want to walk in the cold rain to run is that I'm just tired. My legs are fried from yesterday's workout, and the lack of sleep makes me feel super drained. I don't even want to sit in class today, let alone get off the couch, let alone go run.

    So hopefully I'll find some time to nap today After/before classes, and when I am done with this I will definitely go do my cardio, and then a few hours later I'll go to the gym for upper body.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  35. Senior Member
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,707
    Rep Power
    388740

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Well I'm not one to turn down a free PES product- that's very cool of you. I don't know if it will line up right though as I have class at 9,10, 11, and 3, and frankly my legs are really fried so if we could meet up around 12, that would be cool!
    12 works for me. I got class in the mcdb building before that so you wanna meet by Norlin near the laughing goat?
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  36. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post

    12 works for me. I got class in the mcdb building before that so you wanna meet by Norlin near the laughing goat?
    Yeah I'll meet you at the laughing goat at 12. Unless your gunna be shirtless it might be useful to know what you look like lol.

    I'm tall, and will be wearing an earth-green beanie and a grey cu hoodie.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  37. Senior Member
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,707
    Rep Power
    388740

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Yeah I'll meet you at the laughing goat at 12. Unless your gunna be shirtless it might be useful to know what you look like lol.

    I'm tall, and will be wearing an earth-green beanie and a grey cu hoodie.
    Haha I'll be wearing a grey shirt that says flihighclothing on it and a black and white LA hat. Meet ya at 12
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  38. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,584
    Rep Power
    9753327

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Too cool! Interested in hearing how you like it bro.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!


    9/15/13 PII

    So today I ended up getting a bad migraine,
    And my legs were destroyed from the other day.
    I actually get blind spots and it is really horrible. When I got home I passed out for a while and when I woke up I was still tired. I don't plan on doing cardio, my body is trashed. Maybe I will workout, but I already ate and I most likely wont. I don't think this is really gunna hurt me as I never take a day off. It's not like I'm gunna get fat, lol.

    But hell, maybe I will go to the gym after I digest my food a bit.



    Diet:

    Back to low carbs, it was surprising how much I missed it. So salty and fatty... Yum. Regardless if no cardio and possibly no workout, I kept calories the same at between 2400-2500. I don't do cheat/refeed days so its fine.



    If I work out I'll let you all know, but this will most likely be a short update today.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  40. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    8/17/13 PI

    Woke up at 6 am today, feeling a little refreshed. I have been oddly bloated and it's annoying as heck, screwing up my weigh ins.

    Pre-Cardio:

    Tried new enhanced today. 1 EP, 1 scoop DPol, 2.5g epimedium, 1 scoop enhanced, 125mg CoQ10.

    Cardio:

    Interval sessions today. 2x(1w,4r) followed by 4x(30w,2r). Felt okay. Didn't feel much extra umph from the enhanced- odd because everyone raves about it.

    Weight:

    After working out I went back and took a nap. That was LOVELY. Woke up, had a BM, and weighed in at 222.2 .. This kind of pisses me off but makes sense due to having increased carbs recently while backing off on volume; I still feel bloated as well.

    I really think DAA causes me GI issues. It's annoying. I'd like to think though, that this at least translates to DAA being effective.



    More later.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epic Erase Pro/D-Pol Lean Bulk Log
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:16 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 11:45 AM
  3. Erase pro 2 or3 weeks pct
    By mik14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 02:34 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 01:18 AM
  5. Compound 20/ Erase Pro/ 1-Carboxy/Supersaponins Log
    By montesj88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 01:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in