AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
  1. AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Bro you go to CU Boulder? Me too! Where do you lift at?

Subbed for this one. Liking the detail so far
    Every now and then I'll pop in the CU Rec and dominate the scene of beta***s but i usually lift at a more hardcore local gym in Denver

Nice to see a fellow buff!

Ps: just looked through your log. Seems like you know your ****!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Every now and then I'll pop in the CU Rec and dominate the scene of beta***s but i usually lift at a more hardcore local gym in Denver

Nice to see a fellow buff!

Ps: just looked through your log. Seems like you know your ****!
    I figured you wouldn't lift at the rec. It's a mess with the renovations. Do you lift at Armbrust or some other hardcore gym?

I had to do a double take when I saw you went to CU. Haven't seen anyone else on here from CU
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs
    •   

3. AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    I figured you wouldn't lift at the rec. It's a mess with the renovations. Do you lift at Armbrust or some other hardcore gym?

I had to do a double take when I saw you went to CU. Haven't seen anyone else on here from CU
    Lol I'm just being an a$$. It's a local rec center (Rude's) it's actually pretty old school and awesome in there- and it's literally two blocks from where I live so it's the best choice.

Just looked into armbrust and its a 15 minute drive, and like 50% pricier.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Lol I'm just being an a$$. It's a local rec center (Rude's) it's actually pretty old school and awesome in there- and it's literally two blocks from where I live so it's the best choice.

Just looked into armbrust and its a 15 minute drive, and like 50% pricier.
    Haha no worries man, I don't even lift at the rec. Either 24 hour or my backyard (although this rain is making lifting outside impossible). I just looked up Rude's and the one pic of the weight room looked pretty nice. I just started getting back into lifting about last November so I wasn't sure of what hardcore gyms were around here.
    Justin

5. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Haha no worries man, I don't even lift at the rec. Either 24 hour or my backyard (although this rain is making lifting outside impossible). I just looked up Rude's and the one pic of the weight room looked pretty nice. I just started getting back into lifting about last November so I wasn't sure of what hardcore gyms were around here.
    Honestly armbrust is just kind of a fluffy gym. It's like BSN noxplode. Super overhyped with little substance. Rude has everything I need,
    ever wanted, and is fairly hardcore- chipped mismatched plates and worn bars and serious lifters. No frills, barebones, and gets it done.

But yeah I honestly go to CUs rec and can't stand the douches and pussies. Nobody is even in good shape really.

We should meet up at brocialize sometime!
    •   

6. 9/11/13 PII

Just finished my one meal of the day and saw vertical veins running up on either side of my bet buttons and up to right under my sternum. Pretty cool for being on a low carb diet and bloated. I'll do pics tomorrow.

7. 9/11/13 PII

Just finished my one meal of the day and saw vertical veins running up on either side of my belly button and up to right under my sternum. Pretty cool for being on a low carb diet and bloated. I'll do pics tomorrow.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    9/11/13 PII

Just finished my one meal of the day and saw vertical veins running up on either side of my belly button and up to right under my sternum. Pretty cool for being on a low carb diet and bloated. I'll do pics tomorrow.
    Nudes are nice!

Can't wait for the EPRO to dry you up more and more. It really shows in people that are already so ripped. I notice a huge difference in the veins on my quads and abdomen while running it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    9/11/13 PII

In 4 pics, this stack always makes me super vascular and dry, killer combo!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Honestly armbrust is just kind of a fluffy gym. It's like BSN noxplode. Super overhyped with little substance. Rude has everything I need,
    ever wanted, and is fairly hardcore- chipped mismatched plates and worn bars and serious lifters. No frills, barebones, and gets it done.

But yeah I honestly go to CUs rec and can't stand the douches and pussies. Nobody is even in good shape really.

We should meet up at brocialize sometime!
    Hmm didn't know that about Armbrust. Someone talked about it on here and then a kid in my O Chem class had a shirt and was talking about bodybuilding.

I know what you mean about the rec. Only guys I see go heavy and work legs are the rugby kids usually.

I'm down to meet up man. You're gonna make me look like a bitch since I'm 5'8" and nowhere near as jacked as you hahaha
    Justin

11. 9/12/13 PI

Despite my theory proving true about the relationship between vague updates and responses, I decided to the sake of consistency and quality to go back to the original style.

Waking up at 6:00am I took my EP as this is when I typically take it. Turns out, campus is closed today and tomorrow so I got to go back to bed. It was great. I have been lagging on sleep but this helped a lot. I felt incredibly more refreshed after going back to bed for 3 more hours.

My girlfriend also coincidently had her day pushed back as well, so we were able to do cardio a little later today which was awesome.

Pre-Cardio Supplements:

I doubled my epimedium dosage from 1.25 to 2.5 , took my DPol, chased it with black coffee (that's what the flavor should be, or like a French vanilla if there is such a resistance towards typical flavors like fruit punch or green apple..) along with 125mg of CoQ10.

Cardio:

Today was intervals and it felt fuarking great! Legs are so dead they are sore just walking, so it was a rough start but MAN was my endurance up and running. I used to dread cardio, having chronic bronchitis since childhood and neglecting parents that never got me any medication, I have vivid memories of always tasting blood in the back of my throat when jogging or doing anything endurance related. I thought the swollen throat and this taste and burning lungs was what everyone hated and whined about, now beginning to be able to actually jog like a normal person after working at it, people that whine about cardio just take it for granted. I definitely credit the CoQ10 for this, as the difference was day and night. The epimedium helps and honestly it seems like the DPol is a 5-10% additional boost in terms of focus.

I did 21 minutes, same intervals, but an extra minute of walking at the start. Allegedly I burned 300 calories, but I think I burned more. All that matters is that I am steadily increasing intensity and am being consistent within these intervals while seeing progress- which I am. The treadmill is just a tool that I use and I can tell that despite the crappy ones I use and the different readings they give, I am using them right, so whatever. Control variables and isolate the ones that you can use to progress with... That's key.

Weight:

This leads to my weight: a new record low of 221.6. This makes me happy, and I am content with it. My first reading this morning pre BM was 223.6 but I still felt bloated. Two days ago was my record low of 221.8. So although I am losing at a slightly slower average than .2/day (1.4)/week I am very happy with this. It seems my body goes in spurts of weight loss, so I can look forward to more consequent drops in the next couple days.

Now, I will get ready to head back to the gym for upper body and report back with that after I eat.

On a side note, the mixability of D-Pol is a little sub-par. I'm always left with some white specs in the bottom that I have to swirl around with more water and kick back. Assuming this is the Vitamin D as its fat soluble, and not water soluble. In the body this doesn't really matter due to taking CoQ 10 with it (includes some MCT oil in it) but taking it is a pain.
    For this reason, and my very outspoken view on the taste, I'd highly recommend the pill version instead.

12. Good work do you have a target weight/BF% that you are aiming for?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Good work do you have a target weight/BF% that you are aiming for?
    I'm kind of looking for a general aesthetic.. Striated quads would be cool but I will call it quits at the end of this cycle regardless. I would be happy at 220.0 solid- but we will see if I can manage it.

14. A person who shall remain anonymous contacted me with the impression that I had been belittling/making jabs at reps on this log.

I want to make it clear that I never meant to so this or even thought that I was. I respect this community deeply and i do think of it as that- a community. I want nothing but positivity.

Regardless, if I have been disrespectful to anyone in this thread I would like to state explicitly that I do apologize for this and have nothing but respect for the patrons of this thread, the reps that make this board (and so many others) live and benefit so many others, and particularly the ones that gave me this opportunity.

When I write these logs I try to provide as much as I can; I do this, out of respect for the reps. They trusted me to fulfill a commitment, going out on a limb of trusting a random person on the Internet with real products and money, and I try in every post to make them feel as though I am not letting them down.

I apologize for the misconception, and I'd like to continue on with nothing but the best of vibes.

15. Nothing but a party in this here log!

A very detailed and graphic party none the less!
    PEScience Representative

16. Ha your literally the 1st person ive seen that would prefer the pills over powder.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha your literally the 1st person ive seen that would prefer the pills over powder.
    We are all unique little snowflakes I suppose, each one different in its own way

18. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

We are all unique little snowflakes I suppose, each one different in its own way
    Lol this is true.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  19. AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!

9/12/13 PII

After posting my first part of today's log I went to the gym shortly after.

Pre-workout:
    Protovol (2), 3.2g beta alanine, 5g Creatine Monohydrate, 5g Leucine, 3g HMB, and some coffee.

Workout:
    Today was upper body. I felt pretty good today and was ready to hit it hard.

5x6 Flat BB Bench @ 250 lbs
    4x15 @ 30 lb DBs
    4x6,6,6,8 Dips @+100 lb DB (felt light so went to failure last set)
    5x8 v-bar pull downs @ 170 lbs, last set one handed
    4x12 Rope Face Pulls @ 67.5 lbs
    2x10 Barbell Curls @ 85 lbs
    1x5,4,6 BB curl dropset- 85, 65, 45.

This was the meat and potatoes of my routine. As I tend to do when on EP, I get fired up and wanna push more weight around. I felt like my chest, front delt, and triceps could take more volume as the dips were light today (I am losing weight)

I then went to a machine shoulder press with a neutral grip and hammered out one heavy dropset. i wish there was a way to incorporate this kind of work into my routine as i lkve the feel, but im not sure how id progress.

Oldschool Shoulder press machine (nuetral grip):
    4x240lbs, 4x220lbs, 5x200, 4(?)x180

I then finished off my lats in a similar style dropset:

Straight arm pulldowns: 8x87.5, 8x65, 5x50(?)
  20. AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!

9/12/13 PIII

Diet:

The fourth day of low carb. Again, mr Lyle McDonald says low carbs are key near my bf% to keep progressing. He explicitly mentions that it takes 4 days for these effects to kick in. With this in mind, I'd still like to do carb loading days, and cycle carbs so where I was originally thinking of doing 4 keto-ish days and 3 normal with one high carb, I think I'll do 5 keto, and 2 other days. One will be "normal". And the other will be low fats and will serve as my carb load. So tomorrow ill do one more day similar to this one, then very low fats, then something in between before it starts all over again. Should look nice and full in two days.

Here is everything I shoved down my pie-hole today:

Low low carbs. I have no idea how a total of 95g sneaks in there as my only carb source is from 1 cup of lentils (for fiber), but i guess the trace amounts here and there add up.

I am craving the Fu(k out of pancakes, and just warm doughy bread. hnnnnnn nnng!

Right now I am beginning to look a little flat, but after meals i am very vascular. I took a picture due to saying I was going to. This was before eating and about 30 minutes after my workout- so this is me flat/not vascular. I know I said you could see veins running up my stomach but the can't be seen here :/ I'm not lying! I swear!

21. Looking shredded bro! A little carb load and you'll be sporting a full 8pack. Arms as shoulders looking pretty full too still
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Looking shredded bro! A little carb load and you'll be sporting a full 8pack. Arms as shoulders looking pretty full too still
    Thanks for the positivity man! Yeah the daily cardio and workouts are definitely depleting me, but I gotta keep the work up I'm ~3 weeks to reverse dieting.

23. Looking awesome! Have you been dieting for anything or just for the heck of it? Lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    9/12/13 PIII

Diet:

The fourth day of low carb. Again, mr Lyle McDonald says low carbs are key near my bf% to keep progressing. He explicitly mentions that it takes 4 days for these effects to kick in. With this in mind, I'd still like to do carb loading days, and cycle carbs so where I was originally thinking of doing 4 keto-ish days and 3 normal with one high carb, I think I'll do 5 keto, and 2 other days. One will be "normal". And the other will be low fats and will serve as my carb load. So tomorrow ill do one more day similar to this one, then very low fats, then something in between before it starts all over again. Should look nice and full in two days.

Here is everything I shoved down my pie-hole today:

Low low carbs. I have no idea how a total of 95g sneaks in there as my only carb source is from 1 cup of lentils (for fiber), but i guess the trace amounts here and there add up.

I am craving the Fu(k out of pancakes, and just warm doughy bread. hnnnnnn nnng!

Right now I am beginning to look a little flat, but after meals i am very vascular. I took a picture due to saying I was going to. This was before eating and about 30 minutes after my workout- so this is me flat/not vascular. I know I said you could see veins running up my stomach but the can't be seen here :/ I'm not lying! I swear!
    Great updates in here bro. Pic looks great. You are very lean and you can definitely tell that you don't indulge on carbs! Every time I've got to the lower bf percent I've been on extremely low carbs. I just seem to always push it too far and sacrifice some muscle. You seem to have everything under control though.
    PEScience Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Looking awesome! Have you been dieting for anything or just for the heck of it? Lol
    It's all long term plans man. I actually am getting this question alot recently. I mean beach time is over, I have a girlfriend, i don't compete so most don't get it.

For me this whole thing is an extension of self improvement and this cut is a necessary step if I want to take time to improve my aesthetic/physique. That's the truth. I'm into philosophy and mental/emotional improvement as well. I have always wanted to basically make myself as awesome as possible- lol.

Shorter term, and real world-wise my goal is to get as lean as I can before reverse dieting into a lean lean mass gaining phase so that I can bulk for like 1-1.5 more years before cutting- I'd like to stay under 10% year round. Admittedly, its kind of pointless to go to a solid 5% or less benchmark due to the bodies crappy tendency to partition nutrients back into fat after this.

After this I may consider competing. I'm just not there yet- I don't know the details of contest prep, how to pose really, or know the first thing about the general process- this is all pregame necessities at the moment. If I compete I want to at least take third. I now see all heads in my quads, have striated chest muscles, and stil decent strength and a solid foundation, but i feel it's just not presented right- fuark, I can't even get lighting down in pictures to look as vascular/striated as I do in real life.

So that's my goal. It's all about self improvement and pushing limits. It takes discipline to be on a diet and regimen like mine, and I believe it builds character. After an as lean as possible gain phase, we will see if my foundation is formidable enough to compete. Quite honestly I think I could place in men's physique and a local natural bodybuilding show already, but I'd like to win and make a good first impression.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epic Erase Pro/D-Pol Lean Bulk Log
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:16 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:45 PM
  3. Erase pro 2 or3 weeks pct
    By mik14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 03:34 PM