Tyler's gettin' CRAZY! X-Factor Advanced AND Anabeta Elite
- 11-11-2013, 09:30 AM
- 11-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Also, I know you have tried both ABE and AB + Forskolin. Did you notice much of a difference between the two? If so, which felt stronger?
- 11-11-2013, 09:51 AM
I've used both either during a bulk or recomp. With ABE I noticed more of a recomp effect but I was still getting in plenty of calories and there was minimal fat gain. AB + Forskolin were used during a bulk and LBM and strength were very significant while fat gain was minimal also.
Recomp/cut I would go ABE and more of a bulk I would do AB + Forskolin (100mg).PEScience Representativehttp://www.pescience.com/insiderhttp://www.selectprotein.com
11-11-2013, 09:54 AM
11-11-2013, 09:58 AM
11-11-2013, 10:01 AM
11-11-2013, 10:03 AM
11-11-2013, 10:09 AM
11-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Damn, you leaned up nicely and also have a lot thicker/dense looking muscle... especially in your lats.
Absolutely terrific work, we are thrilled to be a part of such an impressive transformation in such a short period of time!
11-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Do you mind if we use your before and after shots in a facebook post promoting X-Factor Advanced? We would also mention PES AB Elite was included as well, for accuracy sake and for respect of their product as well
11-11-2013, 09:45 PM
11-12-2013, 04:29 PM
11-18-2013, 04:02 AM
11-18-2013, 05:32 PM
11-18-2013, 11:01 PM
11-19-2013, 06:08 PM
11-19-2013, 09:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lagartizscha in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 02-03-2013, 09:00 AM
- By Domenic in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:50 AM
- By pnut143 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2012, 06:58 AM
- By SwolenONE in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 41Last Post: 07-22-2011, 03:35 PM
- By tbarrows in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2010, 11:48 PM