Tyler's gettin' CRAZY! X-Factor Advanced AND Anabeta Elite

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.17%

I used to take 5mg of melatonin about 3-4 hours prior to bed. You can still take fish oils and cissus, just dose it about 4 hours away from the XFA. Glad you are liking the XFA so much!
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I used to take 5mg of melatonin about 3-4 hours prior to bed. You can still take fish oils and cissus, just dose it about 4 hours away from the XFA. Glad you are liking the XFA so much!
    Haha, I am pretty lazy on Sat so I sometimes end up eating my first meal of the day around 12 and then hitting the gym at 3 or 4, so to be safe I just skip em on that day. I will look into melatonin. Is it safe to dose that every day (the melatonin), or is it like l-dopa where it's better to do 5 or 6 days a week at the most?

And yup, I am freakin loving XFA!!! I can't believe it took me so long to hear about ArA. How long have you guys been producing XF?

Best,
    Tyler
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Well, I am getting SUPER strict with my diet recently, especially on non-workout days. It sucks, haha, but I don't half-ass it on sponsored logs. I am keeping carbs pretty much just high enough to avoid hypoglycemia, and dosing a nice 60-80g in my PWO meal on workout days. On the negative side, I have noticed that I am looking a bit less vascular after dropping my carbs. On the plus side, this is probably the first time I have been vascular enough to notice being less vascular .

Now that I am full of carbs I am looking and feeling good. Going to dose 0.2g NaNO3 today to see how that treats me. Report will be coming in a few hours
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

My washing machine broke yesterday. After trying to fix it for a few hours, I realized buying the tools I need to do it myself would cost much more than having the LG repair guy come over to do it (about 10 USD...unbelievable). My wife just asked if I could stay home from the gym for an hour to wait for him so we don't have to spend the next week without a washing machine. Response: absolutely not! Guess I am going to have a lot of dirty clothes to wash next week. Worth it
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Pulling day workout report:

Felt really good at the gym, cardio went great, and got ready to hit the weights. I loaded up the bar with 110KG with the intention to break last week's bent-over row PR. It strangely felt heavier, but I tried to push through it. I got the same number of reps in the first stage of my RP set (although I had to break form a little bit), but decreased by 1 on each of the subsequent stages. I was bummed and thought it might be because it was a slightly wider bar (harder to grip). I then realized that I work out at a 60-dollar-per-year gym where most equipment is made in China and all the preacher bars are random weights, so I decided to weigh the bars. The bar that I used last time for my PR set of "110KG" was actually only about 16.5 KG, rather than 20KG (so that set was still a PR, but was actually only 106.5KG). The bar I used today was really 20KG, so I accidentally set another PR. I will have to find the stats for my last pulling day and edit that weight when I get a chance. Anyway, here are my numbers. Oh yeah, and EVERY LIFT WAS A PR AGAIN (although to be fair, I hadn't done medium-grip pulldowns in awhile and was expecting the PR...but I got it, so all's well that ends well ).

Bent-over row: 110KG x 6-2-2
    Medium-grip pulldowns: 107.5 kg (max load of machine with 4.5 kg of extra weight on top ): 107.5KG x 9-4-3
    Cable curls: 140lbs x 8-4-3
    Hammer curls: 40s x 6-3-2

I used the same BJJ-oriented finisher (note the two J's as that sounds horrible if misread, haha) as the last pulling day, but managed to stay at 5 reps for the first 3 min or so and ended at 4-reps instead of 3 this time. I don't think that's too important though, as weight isn't really the point of that exercise. What is important is that I was exhausted by the end, my eyes were read, I looked like I just jumped into a lake, and my forearms felt like they were going to explode. Great finisher!

After that, I went to BJJ and went harder than last time with no re-injury, while still managing not to do anything stupid to re-injure myself. Also got some sweet RNC tips, which will be very useful as they bring the traps and shoulders into the choke a bit more. TWBJJ is awesome because we get so many international guys coming through. You roll, you get tapped and tap others, and then you show each other all of your moves you just used .

I was really surprised to put up that number with 40s on hammer curls. I felt great the whole time, and still do now, despite the high intensity. Next report will be pushing day on Wednesday. Thanks for following everyone!

Best,
    Tyler
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.17%

Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Haha, I am pretty lazy on Sat so I sometimes end up eating my first meal of the day around 12 and then hitting the gym at 3 or 4, so to be safe I just skip em on that day. I will look into melatonin. Is it safe to dose that every day (the melatonin), or is it like l-dopa where it's better to do 5 or 6 days a week at the most?

And yup, I am freakin loving XFA!!! I can't believe it took me so long to hear about ArA. How long have you guys been producing XF?

Best,
    Tyler
    Molecular Nutrition introduced ArA as X-Factor about 10 years ago. I believe X-Factor Advanced has been around for 7-8 years.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Very few supplements have stood the test of time on the market for a full decade like X-Factor has!

Not only has it been a decade of extremely positive anecdotal reports on the forums, but also ever more positive scientific research on both safety and efficacy.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Molecular Nutrition introduced ArA as X-Factor about 10 years ago. I believe X-Factor Advanced has been around for 7-8 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Very few supplements have stood the test of time on the market for a full decade like X-Factor has!

Not only has it been a decade of extremely positive anecdotal reports on the forums, but also ever more positive scientific research on both safety and efficacy.
    I can't believe I didn't hear about it sooner. Will keep spreading the word over here. Also great idea introducing the jumbo sized bottles at a discount .
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

I can't believe I didn't hear about it sooner. Will keep spreading the word over here. Also great idea introducing the jumbo sized bottles at a discount .
    Thank you sir, we will be running a huge sale on our whole line through NutraPlanet in just over a week!!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Thank you sir, we will be running a huge sale on our whole line through NutraPlanet in just over a week!!
    I'll spread the word . They just introduced a super cheap international shipping option so getting smaller orders sent here just got even more affordable . Remind me when that sale goes up in case I forget, please.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Pushing day report:

First of all, I am feeling absolutely exhausted. I have been getting decent sleep (7-8 hours, not waking up for long periods, etc), but I just feel drained by the end of the day. I got a new tutoring job that I go to right after work, and my lunch "break" consists of me running home, cooking lunch and my PWO meal, packing the PWO meal and scarfing lunch as fast as possible, jumping back on my scooter, and trying to get back to work in time for my next class. Today, I had to rush home after my tutoring job to help move my new washing machine in and move my old one out. Luckily I am only on the second floor and I like manual labor so that was actually kind of nice. ...then it was time for the gym. I was certain I was going to fizzle out, but I still had a great day:

Dumbbell flat bench: 85s x 9-3-2 (another PR)
    Dumbbell shoulder press: 65s x 6-2-0 (I THINK that's a PR, but I did go through an only-thing-that's-important-is-benching-and-shoulder-pressing phase, so I am not positive. I do know that I got 75s up once back in the day, but that was on a slightly lower incline, and I honestly don't think I got 65s up 6 times ever)
    Upright row: 52.5KG x 8-3-3 (pretty sure that's never happened before...so another PR it is)
    Hammer-grip skull crushers: 49KG x 5-2-1 (it is a PR, but I almost never do that grip as my usual gym doesn't have a hammer-grip curling bar...still counts though)
    Dumbbell side raise: 40 x 8 drop set to 20 x 8
    Dumbbell front raise: 40 x 10 drop to 20 x 15

Setting PR's is getting boring and repetitive .

Cardio was fine as well. Although I felt exhausted I pushed through it.

No BJJ tonight as I have to be up early tomorrow. It is Taiwan's "National Day" so we have off of work. I wanted to relax and catch up on some grading and other work, but my wife and some friends want to go to a theme park, so that's what we're doing. I think it'll be fun . I just have to cook three extra meals tonight to take with us tomorrow (so my diet will not be on vacation).

I am sensing some fatigue recently, possibly accelerated by cutting my carbs. I think it will be best to continue with my RP style through Friday, and then dial back the intensity next week to let my CNS recover before fatigue really sets in. If you followed my last ABE log, you will remember that started happening and my intensity on this log is even higher (and my weights are heavier). I am going to, for possibly the first time in my life, learn from my past mistakes and give myself a week of lighter workouts before I continue KILLING it for the last 3 weeks. Also, since my injury seems healed, I will still get plenty of work in at BJJ after I finish at the gym next week.

BTW me and a few other guys are very excited to see XF/XFA back at the planet and on sale next week (or whenever, if it gets delayed). One is already in love with the Prime Time Stack (ABE/EPro) so maybe he'll want to log XFA on top of that (hint hint...I know you're reading this )

ABE runs out at the end of this week, and I will still have 120 XFA left, so I will raise my XFA dose to 6 per workout starting next week.

So far I am down about 1.5KG and looking awesome.

As always, thanks for following!

Best,
    Tyler
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

I'll spread the word . They just introduced a super cheap international shipping option so getting smaller orders sent here just got even more affordable . Remind me when that sale goes up in case I forget, please.
    Thanks for your support!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Thanks for your support!
    Likewise, sir!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.17%

Haha breaking PRs are getting boring and repetitive. You are killing it! Sounds like you are having a great run!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Haha breaking PRs are getting boring and repetitive. You are killing it! Sounds like you are having a great run!
    I would have never imagined how good these results would be. Great supps + hard work and discipline FTW!
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome work in here my dude. ABE + ArA is the real deal.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Awesome work in here my dude. ABE + ArA is the real deal.
    Thanks man, and thanks for following! Logging here makes me feel way more accountable (especially sponsored logs, as I want to have the best run possible as a 'thank you' to the companies who were nice enough to have faith in me) so I get my ass to the gym no excuses, and keep my diet tight as hell. ABE runs out tomorrow ( ), but I will up the ArA dose and am confident I will continue killin' it! I ended up with 5 ABE left today (I guess I dosed 5 by accident on 3 days), so I dosed 3 (one AM, two PWO) and save 2 for my PWO meal tomorrow. This combo has been absoutely mind blowing. Although I would have good results with this much discipline no matter what, there is no comparison between this and anything else I have ever done in terms of strength boosting, muscle building, and [most importantly] muscle preservation and building when cutting calories and carbs. Thanks again for following and all your support!

Best,
    Tyler
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

***my computer is f#@ked until Toshiba replaces my hard drive (8 months old and boom...I did get my files off it though so it's better than the hard drive crash I had 8 months ago), so I will try to post from my smartphone for responses, and I will use my wife's comp for log reports***
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Pulling day workout report:

I officially hit the 4-week mark yesterday and so far I am super impressed with my progress. Here are today's numbers:

Bent-over row: 112 KG x 6-3-2 (PR...my form was not as bad as Monday, but I am going to focus on keeping form tight from now on instead of doing higher weights)
    Super-wide grip pull downs: 103KG x 6-3-3 (PR...who even cares anymore ...just kidding )
    Preacher curl: 42KG x 4-1-0, drop to 37KG x 1, drop to 27 KG x 4-6 (couldn't remember by the time I wrote it down) (I think that is a PR but don't keep great track of isolation exercises)
    Reverse-grip cable curl: 100lbs x 4-3-1 (started feeling very lightheaded while trying to get number 2 on the third stage, so stopped, took a few breaths, and did my drop set) drop to 70lbs x 5

I did half of my cardio before lifting and half after.

No time for BJJ today due to trying to get my comp sorted out. I had to choose gym or BJJ. Normally I probably would have chosen BJJ but for the sake of the log, I went with the gym .

I felt awesome heading to the gym. I think I went a little heavier on the PWO and my NaNO3 dose was perfect. Lots of energy but no jitters or heart palpatations.

The lightheadedness I felt on reverse-grip cable curls may or may not be my CNS starting to tell me it needs a break, but I was planning to dial it back after today anyway. For the next 9 days, I will take it easier. No RP sets, less intensity, etc. I will still do cardio and BJJ, but I won't go so crazy while lifting. That should ensure that I don't succumb to CNS fatigue later in the log (as was my experience in my last log), so my exercises and rep schemes will be different next week.

As always, I really appreciate all the support and everyone who has been following!

Best,
    Tyler
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

***my computer is f#@ked until Toshiba replaces my hard drive (8 months old and boom...I did get my files off it though so it's better than the hard drive crash I had 8 months ago), so I will try to post from my smartphone for responses, and I will use my wife's comp for log reports***
    Sorry to hear that, 8 months is way too quickly for a computer to be having such problems.

Solid pull day, nice PR's!!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.17%

That sucks about the computer, hope you can keep up with the log!

Watch out with the light headed-ness.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

That sucks about the computer, hope you can keep up with the log!

Watch out with the light headed-ness.
    Yeah, good news is I got all my data this time so just an inconvenience. I will definitely keep up with the log .

I think occasional lightheadedness is not a big deal after a really intense set, but I am due for a lower-intensity week anyway, so will stick with that plan.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Sorry to hear that, 8 months is way too quickly for a computer to be having such problems.

Solid pull day, nice PR's!!
    Yeah I am having bad luck with appliances in general recently. I ran diagnostics and I think the problem is unfixable so I should get a new one instead of a repair (never want a refurbished hard drive...recipe for disaster). Oh well...to the gym!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Leg day workout report:

Today was my first day taking it easy. I went to the gym, did cardio, and then decided on some lower-intensity stuff to do. I decided to superset bulgarian split squats with stiff-legged deadlifts with low weight and short rest periods. After the first superset I remembered that I hadn't worked in a calf exercise so I changed to a 3-way superset scheme including calf raises. I did 60KG on dead lifts, 100lbs on calf raise machine, and 40-lb dumbbells with split squats. I was running late for BJJ so I had to do everything really fast. My rep scheme was 10 stiff-legged dead lifts, 5 split squats per leg, and 10 calf raises holding the last one for 10 seconds. I ended up doing 14 sets in under 20 minutes. I was surprisingly tired after and actually felt like it was a great workout. Then I went to BJJ and did 6 6-min rounds with 1-min rests. Overall I feel great. Well-worked and tired, but not exhausted. Perfect way to start a week of dialing it back .

Best,
    Tyler
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Well, that "light" leg day was definitely not as light as I thought. I can barely freakin walk haha. I guess the 3-way supersets and short set breaks hit me really hard. I will keep that in mind in the future, as that workout only took like 20 min. and I haven't been this sore since I started doing legs hard again.

Computer is back, though, which will make posting much easier!

Pushing day today (taking it easy, of course). Workout report will be coming in a few hours.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Workout report for Monday:

Even though my leg day ended up taking far too big a toll on my body for a "light" day, I set out tonight to take it easy on myself. I think I came up with a workout that pushed me just enough, but not too much, and will allow my CNS to recover before going hard again next week. I did sets of 5 with gradually increasing rest periods from 30 seconds to 2 min between sets, and I did 4 exercises. Cardio tonight was just a 5-10 min brisk walk on an eliptical on low resistance so that my legs can continue to recover from Saturday's accidental leg attack . Here are my numbers:

-Barbel bench press: sets of 5 at 60, 70, 80, 90 KG, and got 3 with 100KG before my spotter kicked in. Normally I would have been upset that he spotted me, but I would not have been able to get it without straining much harder than I want to this week (if at all)
    -Dumbbell incline bench: sets of 5 with 60s, 65s, 70s, 75s
    -Smith military press (assuming the bar was still 20KG): sets of 5 at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 KG
    -Cable triceps press: sets of 5 at 120, 140, 160, 180

I made sure not to go all out on these, as that would defeat the purpose of what I am going for this week. I feel that I got a good enough workout to feel like I went to the gym, but wasn't my usual zombified, drenched-in-sweat-and-scaring-everyone self that I have been for the past 4 weeks.

BJJ was really fun, as I am both uninjured and had more endurance than I normally would after one of these logged workouts .

I also ate more carbs than normal today, as I had a banana before my PWO meal. The small increase seemed to keep me a bit happier than I have been.

I have a question for the MN reps. I know that ABE has huge GDA effects in me and keeping carbs not-too-low helps its effectiveness and still allows for fat loss. I have heard that slightly higher carbs are recommended for ArA as well, but I am unsure why this is the case. Does ArA also have some GDA effects, or is there some other reason? Does it generally allow a small increase in carbs while still providing fat loss? Please advise at your leisure. I think I will keep carbs slightly higher this week to assist in both CNS support and my sanity . I am starting to get strong cravings for sweets (and other carbs to an extent) the past few days, which I think will go away by raising carbs a little at the appropriate times. I will still keep them very low on non-workout days, but not quite as low as I was, and will raise slightly before workouts on workout days. Please let me know if this seems supportive to ArA's effects. Thanks and thanks to everyone for following!

FYI although looking much larger, I am 2KG down so far (going by averages both upon waking at home and before workouts at the gym, monitored constantly).

Best,
    Tyler
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Not sure of the exact mechanisms or why, but I always seem to do better with more carbs on ArA.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not sure of the exact mechanisms or why, but I always seem to do better with more carbs on ArA.
    Good enough for me [looking for an excuse to up my carbs] ! Do you normally put fat on fairly easily with med-high carbs (I was a 260-lb teenager prior to changing my lifestyle)?

Although if anyone has anything more detailed please throw that at me, too .

Thanks, Sean!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

Great job transforming yourself by getting into the fitness lifestyle!!

I too also handle carbs a lot better when on X-Factor, I can afford to eat more and they go right to produces skin tearing pumps rather than a spare tire around the midsection haha.
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good enough for me [looking for an excuse to up my carbs] ! Do you normally put fat on fairly easily with med-high carbs (I was a 260-lb teenager prior to changing my lifestyle)?

Although if anyone has anything more detailed please throw that at me, too .

Thanks, Sean!
    Nowadays I do extremely well on a pretty high CHO diet. Several years ago...not so much, but even back then ArA did seem beneficial to increasing my intake of CHO.
    PES Representative
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.17%

Honestly, I've never tried to increase carbs much when on ArA, just protein. I'll have to try it on my next run.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Nowadays I do extremely well on a pretty high CHO diet. Several years ago...not so much, but even back then ArA did seem beneficial to increasing my intake of CHO.
    Honestly, I've never tried to increase carbs much when on ArA, just protein. I'll have to try it on my next run.
    Thanks, guys! I guess I will increase just a bit this week and then decide what to do from there.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Breaking news. Just got my package from PES (TW Post couldn't read the address at first so delivery took a looooooooooong time), and they sent enough ABE for 8 weeks, so I am back on the good stuff for the remainder of this log! They also sent more GMS in case I run out of what I have now. Super generous company. Thanks so much, guys! ABE + XFA for 8 full weeks. Hell yeah!

Thanks also to Wojtek as well for fronting me a bottle from his stash to start the log with; it'll be coming back to you today, bro! Soooooooooo psyched!!!

FYI, if you thought my past results were epic, just wait until you see these before/after results!

Best,
    Tyler
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.95%

Yaaa! Kicking it into overdrive now.
    PES Representative
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Yaaa! Kicking it into overdrive now.
    Hell yeah! Bumping up my XFA dose, got another month of ABE, and my KNO3 is here so I don't have to taste NsNO3 anymore! I think I might even have some agmatine laying around to throw in on WO days. It's gonna be a good month indeed
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

Hell yeah! Bumping up my XFA dose, got another month of ABE, and my KNO3 is here so I don't have to taste NsNO3 anymore! I think I might even have some agmatine laying around to throw in on WO days. It's gonna be a good month indeed
    Nice, how high are you going with you XFA dose?
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

Agreed, through more volume in my training and more muscle maturity, my body needs more calories and carbs now than it did even when I was a teenager.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Nice, how high are you going with you XFA dose?
    was on 5 per workout, now up to 6 since Monday of this week. I may or may not increase to 7 in two weeks
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

was on 5 per workout, now up to 6 since Monday of this week. I may or may not increase to 7 in two weeks
    6 should treat you nicely, Ive actually never gone above 6 per workout.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

6 should treat you nicely, Ive actually never gone above 6 per workout.
    Yeah I was surprised to see people talking about 2g PWO (which would be 8). Honestly not sure if I will have any reason to go higher than 6...heck, even 5 was amazing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite plus SNS DAA
    By Lagartizscha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 10:00 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 10:50 AM
  3. PES Alpha T2 and AnaBeta Elite for Sale
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 07:58 AM
  4. Replies: 41