Tyler's gettin' CRAZY! X-Factor Advanced AND Anabeta Elite

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. OK Monday workout report:

I felt a little like my heart wasn't in it today (crowded gym, start of the week, etc etc), but even with that feeling, I kicked some major ass and am feeling great overall. I am already killin' it and it should only get better from here.

The only negative is my ab injury. I was feeling pretty good today, so I went to BJJ after the gym. I only rolled light, but even light rolling, it wasn't long before I felt a pop and the pain got worse. It's not as bad as it was initially, but it seems pretty obvious that I won't be ready to roll again for at least 2 weeks...and I still have to teach tomorrow, so that will be less than optimal. I am now unsure of whether it is an ab injury, or an injury to my rib cartilage. I had thought it was an ab initially, but the fact that it popped again today seems to point to a rib issue. I honestly don't think it will affect recovery much either way, since a few weeks of rest should get the job done with either injury, but man I wish I didn't stick around for that last roll last Monday . I guess that's all in the game, though.

Anyway, here are my numbers:

Dumbbell flat bench: 80s x 7-2-2
    Dumbbell shoulder press: 60s x 6-2-1
    Upright row: 41.5 KG x 12-5-5 (will have to step up the weight next time)
    Skull crushers: 41.5KG x 10-4-2
    Dumbbell side raise: drop set 40s x 6/25s x 6
    Dumbbell front raise: drop set 40s x 8/ 20s x 8

Because of the Monday rush (gyms: empty on Fridays, packed on Mondays), I did mostly dumbbell work so that I could keep my bench. Normally I would alternate chest and shoulder presses (one dumbbell, one barbell), but today, I used what was available and I am happy I did.

I know this isn't believable, but I am already getting stronger. I don't know if it is just me enjoying the intensity or what, but I haven't gotten 7 reps with 80s for months. Last time I tried, I only got 5. Today, I hammered out 7 on the first round of my RP set. I am thrilled! It could be my own excitement, but ABE does kick in ludicrously fast, as does GPLC, so it could be that, too. If I had to guess why ABE kicks in so fast for me, I would guess that it is a mix of being a super responder to Anacyclus, and the 7-OH having a seemingly immediate effect on my cortisol level (neither compound peaks for another week or two, but already love how I feel). I can't say much for the XFA yet, except for two things:

1. I don't remember putting on strength this quickly with ABE alone, even though I do remember noticing an effect on mood/leaning/energy
    2. Even though my legs seem less sore than they should be after Saturday's squatting (rather than more, which I was worried about with ArA) after dosing XFA and doing cardio, I get soreness in my hamstrings and groin as if I had just been squatting. It goes away quickly enough and doesn't contribute to DOMS, but it is odd because I have never gotten that before...ever. At the least, that means the XFA is having an effect.

Overall, except for the ab/rib, I am feeling amazing . Thanks for reading!!!

Best,
    Tyler

2. I'm off to go teach and either not roll, or only play top game (both options are pretty lame...). I am going to take XFA before class, as I will prob end up going for the top game option.

Question: should I dose XFA before cardio, or only if doing weights or BJJ?

Thanks!
    Tyler
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    I'm off to go teach and either not roll, or only play top game (both options are pretty lame...). I am going to take XFA before class, as I will prob end up going for the top game option.

Question: should I dose XFA before cardio, or only if doing weights or BJJ?

Thanks!
    Tyler
    If only doing cardio, I'd do the 1/1/1/1 dosing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    If only doing cardio, I'd do the 1/1/1/1 dosing.
    What's that? Dose 1 pill throughout the day? Keep in mind I am still doing 4 days a week of weights, but not sure whether I am supposed to dose on other days when only doing cardio.

Should I dose 5 on WO days, 4 (1-1-1-1) on cardio days, and none on rest days?

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post

What's that? Dose 1 pill throughout the day? Keep in mind I am still doing 4 days a week of weights, but not sure whether I am supposed to dose on other days when only doing cardio.

Should I dose 5 on WO days, 4 (1-1-1-1) on cardio days, and none on rest days?
    Yes, the 1/1/1/1 is just splitting the dose throughout the day. I would just keep it to 4 caps a day and for sure dose on non-workout days.
    PEScience Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yes, the 1/1/1/1 is just splitting the dose throughout the day. I would just keep it to 4 caps a day and for sure dose on non-workout days.
    Just to be clear, you know I am talking about XFA (the ArA supp) and not ABE right (just want to make sure, as it sounds like you are talking about a dosing schedule that fits ABE more than XFA)?

7. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post

Just to be clear, you know I am talking about XFA (the ArA supp) and not ABE right (just want to make sure, as it sounds like you are talking about a dosing schedule that fits ABE more than XFA)?
    Oh jeeze haha. My bad man.

Forget what I was talking about and do how you had it planned. Just for prior to your workouts 4 times a week.
    PEScience Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Oh jeeze haha. My bad man.

Forget what I was talking about and do how you had it planned. Just for prior to your workouts 4 times a week.
    Haha, no worries man it's easy to get confused with all the abbreviating. Will stick to that dosing schedule. Thanks!

9. Well it is day 6. I am feeling extra hungry today, and hoping it means my metabolism is speeding up a bit to keep up. I came home from work today planning to get right to the gym, but by the time I got home I went from not noticeably hungry to ravenously hungry (in the span of 20 min). I have noticed that AB does this in the past, but this might feel stronger than before as it is only day 6, so the ArA might be contributing to it, too (not positive if people have reported increased hunger on ArA, but I feel like almost any effective muscle builder will do that, so I wouldn't be surprised).

I am really feeling the energy increase today. I felt like a million bucks and was able to go all day (6 hours of teaching) without fading, whereas I usually get a post-lunch exhaustion even if I slept well the previous night. I also slept really well last night, as I took 1mg of estazolam and 12.5mg of diphenhydramine (half of a Benedryl) before bed. I was feeling a bit of anxiety for some reason (happens to me sometimes), so I dosed the estazolam. I got about 7 hours of sleep but I woke up 10 min. before my alarm clock and felt great. I feel like I have fewer sleep problems than I used to with Anabeta for two reasons: I dose early in the day and My last dose can't be later than 4 or 5PM, and ABE's 7-OH seems to calm me down a bit in general, but most importantly I feel like it helps keep my cortisol from spiking before bed. I still toss and turn all night if I dose too late, but the more experience I get, the more I am able to find the best ways to get all the benefits while minimizing any side effects. For example, I know that ABE has potent GDA effects on me, so I would never have thought to dose without eating at least some carbs. However, I am realizing that I am able to dose 1 pill without carbs and still have a window of time before going hypo. That is important because I can get my last dose of the day in, go work out, and get back home before I start getting serious symptoms of hypoglycemia. On the other hand, if I dose two pills without carbs, or with not enough carbs, I will quickly be dizzy, irritable, and my peripheral vision starts to play tricks on me. Obviously couldn't workout like that haha.

I taught BJJ yesterday and was pretty good about not irritating my ab/rib injury. I am not sure if it is an ab, or if I screwed up my rib cartilage, but I didn't roll, so no popping yesterday. I did somehow manage to somehow rub the skin off the bottom of my big toe from the mats, even though I wasn't really doing anything, so that sucks! Walking and teaching (I'm usually standing) sucked royally today, and I'm sure cardio will suck a lot more. On the plus side, it's just a pain thing and will feel fine in a few days, so whatever. Biggest thing right now is hoping that my ab/rib recovers within 2 weeks. Why 2 weeks? Because that is the amount of time I arbitrarily picked out of the air. I waited one week before and that was not enough, so now we will see about 2. I am off to do a pulling workout. Will report back later!

Best,
    Tyler

10. OK workout today felt AMAZING. First of all, cardio felt 100% fine once I was on, so my little injury that made the whole day a limpy mess, pretty much went away as I got in the zone . Cardio was intense as hell, and that was just the beginning! I didn't have my numbers from my last pulling workout available, so I didn't know whether or not I would have improved so soon...I did. A lot. The only lifts I repeated were Bent-over row and reverse-grip cable curl. I increased substantially bent-over row, and a bit on RGCC as well. On RVCC, I was also able to do the first few reps without using my thumbs, so I improved more than it looks like IMO. My other lifts felt great, as well. Honestly, I think the biggest difference in today's workout was that I had more drive than I may have ever had in my life. Even if I felt kinda lazy doing my warm-up sets, I just kept going and going and going on my real sets. It was like I was able to win the war that we all fight against our own body to get that last rep, stay focused, and kill it! I had an intense mind-muscle connection, and I felt like the more I did, the more focused and driven I felt. I REALLY hope that this is a sign of what's to come on this log. Here are the numbers:

Bent-over row: 100KG x 8-4-3
    normal/narrow-grip pull downs: 103KG x 9-4-3 (this is not the same exercise as my last pull downs, which were super-wide grip)
    Preacher curl: 36.5KG x 4-2-2
    Reverse-grip cable curl: 90lb x 6-3-3

I finished with some L-seat pullups for abs, and got 12 of them (I don't think I have ever gotten 12 of them before), then did my stretching. Honestly, I am still feeling so amped up, I wish I could go back and keep lifting!

My DOMS has been perfect. Enough in my chest/shoulders/tris to let me know I hit 'em well, but nothing that is painful or felt like over-doing it. No soreness in my legs after cardio today, and no joint pain at all from the XFA. So far, the only thing I am worried about is whether or not I am going to be able to sleep tonight after feeling like this at 10PM. We'll see what happens with that, but holy crap I am feeling great! Thanks for reading!!!

Best,
    Tyler

11. Well, it is a 4-day weekend and I am hoping to get out of the city for awhile, so I am going to move legs to today, and do my pushing workout tomorrow (freeing up my weekend). Will post legs report soon

12. OK guys here is the legs day breakdown:

I woke up today at 11 and dose 2 ABE and then drank a shake with 2 servings of Ultimate Flurry protein (50g protein, 12 g carbs, 10g fats I think is what that would equal) plus a small banana and half a cup of oats. I was planning on hitting the gym around 1:30...I was wrong. I kept having little tasks assigned to me by the wife because some of her family was coming over. I didn't get to the gym until 4 or 4:30. The bad part is that I hadn't eaten anything since that first shake, and I hadn't dosed my other 2 ABE yet. I dosed my GMS/GPLC/XFA with my PWO drink and I was off. Cardio reflected a lower energy level, as I burned fewer calories than normal (about 5-7% decrease). I decided I wasn't going to make excuses, and got on the rack. Last Saturday, I really impressed myself by getting 8 reps with 90KG. I decided that I was going to do better today. I was going to get 9 reps if it killed me. I kept perfect form, pushed my feet into the ground as hard as I could, and didn't quit until I felt like my body was going to explode. Incredibly, I was able to push 12 reps! Not a bad increase for 5 days . After that, I was spent. I rested for a nice long 4-5 min before attempting my second set. I was only able to get 8 on the second set, and I almost couldn't get the last one up. Luckily I just barely managed to not kill myself and I re-racked. After that I did a rest-paused calf exercise and some split-stance stiff-legged dead lifts. I am not sure if I did the deadlifts right, because I was able to do a decent amount of weight, even though it's supposed to be a one-leg exercise. I will continue to study video to get my form right on them. Here are the numbers:

Squat: 90KG x 12, 8
    Seated, plate-loaded calf raise: 60KG x 10-4-4
    Split stance stiff-legged dead lifts (on a trap bar): 80KG x 10 (each leg)

I took my last two ABE, drove home, dosed some yellow gold, and cooked a nice feast of ~half a pound of chicken with 1.5 whole wheat tortillas. I am feeling really good now. Overall, my weight is about the same, but I am looking leaner and fuller. Hopefully weight will start dropping soon, as I think even if I add a few KG of muscle, I could still look better around 84 (or even less). The strength increases that are already apparent are impressive and hopefully a small sign of what's to come.

Best,
    Tyler

13. Nice updates in here. Sounds like things are moving along very nicely and it hasn't even been a week yet. Wait until about the middle/ end of week 2!
    PEScience Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Nice updates in here. Sounds like things are moving along very nicely and it hasn't even been a week yet. Wait until about the middle/ end of week 2!
    Dude I can't wait! Even if nothing changes and this is as intense as it gets, I am more than satisfied! This is definitely more intense than ABE alone felt this early...and ABE alone is already freakin strong!

15. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Dude I can't wait! Even if nothing changes and this is as intense as it gets, I am more than satisfied! This is definitely more intense than ABE alone felt this early...and ABE alone is already freakin strong!
    ABE + ArA is the best natty stack there is hands down. Doesn't get any better.
    PEScience Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    ABE + ArA is the best natty stack there is hands down. Doesn't get any better.
    I concur. Stuff is epic. I need to use them together again.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I concur. Stuff is epic. I need to use them together again.
    I'm counting the days down to run them again.
    PEScience Representative

18. Chest/shoulders/triceps report:

I am getting stronger faster than I could have imagined. It has only been a little over a week, but I am already feeling a huge difference from the beginning of this log. My numbers today, compared with my numbers from only 5 days ago, are crazy. Weights felt lighter in general. 80s felt like 60s while I was benching. Compare these numbers to my last chest/shoulders/triceps day:

(dumbbell exercises list the weight of one dumbbell, not the combined weight of both)
    Dumbbell flat bench: 80lbs x 10-4-2
    Dumbbell shoulder press: 60lbs x 8-2-2
    Upright row: 48.5KG x 11-5-4
    Skull crushers: 48.5KG x 7-3-2
    Dumbbell side raise: 40lbs x 6 drop set to 15lbs x 15
    Dumbbell front raise: 40lbs x 9 drop set to 15lbs x 24

That amount of improvement in under a week is insane. I don't remember ever getting 10 reps on a set with 80s in my life. I am still pretty much in shock.

I haven't been eating too well in all honesty, but I am looking bigger, fuller, and a bit more cut up. I am still not experiencing any [extra] joint pain, and any joint issues I had at the beginning of this log have continued to improve. Finishing my ABE dosing early in the day is eliminating the sleep issues that I get from anacyclus for the most part, combined with GABA, Ghenerate, and sleep meds when necessary. I will stay out of BJJ for another few days at least, probably a week...I will stay away as long as I can but no promises on how long that will be. My ab/rib injury still gets sore once in awhile but feels much better and doesn't get irritated when lifting. Monday is another pulling workout...excited to see what happens .

Best,
    Tyler

19. Pulling day report:

I will try to keep this short (especially since I believe only 2 people are following this log so far and I don't want them to get bored already ). I moved up in weight for all of my repeated exercises, since I am feeling stronger and stronger lately). Despite moving up in weight, I pumped out almost the same number of reps as I did the last time I did these exercises .

Bent-over row: 105KG x 7-3-3
    Super wide grip pull downs: 96 KG x 7-3-3 (The guy who I asked to help me pull the bar down until I could lock my legs in tried to spot me on the second and third part of my RP set...he had the best of intentions, but it did screw up my focus a bit)
    Cable curl: 140lbs x 7-3-3
    Hammer curl: 35 lb dumbbells x 8-3-3

Cardio was ok; I think I underdosed my PWO a bit today or maybe it's just a Monday thing, but I felt like I could have used a bit more pep in my step. Didn't let that stop me though.

My ab/back is feeling 99% better but I still stayed out of BJJ today so that I wouldn't make the same mistake twice (no promises about Wednesday, though).

Since I didn't go to BJJ and had extra time at the end of my workout, I did some L-seat pullups. Then I still didn't feel like leaving, so I did a few sets of face pulls. Then I still didn't feel like leaving, so I did a few sets of an exercise I just learned from a Taiwanese guy on saturday when you get into a bent-over row posture with a super wide underhand grip, keep your elbows locked, and squeeze your shoulder blades together (supposed to work lower traps and all the inner back muscles). Then I still didn't want to leave, so I did some light rack pulls...then some medium rack pulls...then some heavy rack pulls...after pulling 170KG I realized I wasn't doing a great job of cooling down, so I stretched and left. On the way out, I realized that my heaviest rack pull ever was 180KG...I got almost to that AFTER I HAD JUST DONE A FULL INTENSE BACK WORKOUT...WITHOUT EVEN NOTICING! Am I satisfied with my mindset for today's workout? Not completely. Am I satisfied with my progress so far on this log? Abso-freakin-lutely!

Best,
    Tyler

20. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Pulling day report:

I will try to keep this short (especially since I believe only 2 people are following this log so far and I don't want them to get bored already ).
    I will say that as a long time lurker before I started posting on here.....just because people don't comment doesn't mean there aren't a bunch of eyes following.

Solid work so far man. Just sit back (errr I mean keep lifting hard!) and prepare for the good stuff to really start happening now.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

21. Great updates man. Killin it in here! Things seem to be going very nicely and the best is yet to come for sure .
    PEScience Representative

22. Thanks guys! It'll be 2 weeks on Friday, so I guess that'll be when I expect things to really start to peak. So far still feeling great, but I know that the ABE still hasn't kicked in 100% yet, and apparently neither has the XFA. Pretty excited about the fact that my log is like 20% done and I am already having great effects

23. Great workout tonight. I moved up in weight on a couple of exercises. I got the same number of reps with 85s today that I got with 80s last Monday. So, progress is definitly being made. Cardio was good, and I stayed in the gym for a really long time since I am still out of BJJ. Here are the numbers:

Dumbbell flat bench: 85s x 6-3-2
    Dumbbell shoulder press: 60s x 8-4-3
    Upright rows: 51.75KG x 9-4-3
    Skull Crushers: 46.75 KG (tried 51.75 and failed...too drained by then I think) x 8 or 9 (couldn't remember)-3-2
    Dumbbell side raise: 35s x 12 drop set to 15s x 12
    Dumbbell front raise: 40s x 12 drop set to 20s x 12

To finish up, I did one of my favorite endurance exercises. I used a bench with 10 settings ranging from a slight decline (#1) to flat (#2) to almost 90 degrees (# 10). I start at number 1 and do an explosive set at each setting all the way up to 10 and then all the way back down. I start at 12 reps and as I start to incline (setting #3), I take one rep off of each set (so the rep scheme is 12-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-5) on the way up and add one rep on each set on the way down. I take 5-10 quick breaths in between sets. If I can't finish the reps in one position, I take a few more breaths and make sure I finish up before moving to the next position. The goal is to finish all 19 sets in the shortest possible amount of time. Today is my new record. I completed all 19 sets in 12:20. By the end, I was soaking wet to the point that I was dripping all over everything (including my third towel and second tank top of the night), my eyes were red, and I looked like a zombie...but a zombie who just got a great workout in . After that, I did my stretching and went home.

*The odd numbers for upright rows and skull crushers are because for some reason, every curling bar at my gym is a different weight, so I have to weight it each time and add weight to that. Tonight it was 6.75KG. Last time it was over 8. It's weird, but I'll make due since I just paid my gym membership and I am paying 5 USD per month. Hard to complain much about that.

I feel awesome, but I might be getting stronger too fast or getting too intense. By the end of my flat bench sets, my legs were shaking uncontrollably and after I finished I got really light-headed. None of that is very unusual for high-intensity lifting, but it's a good reminder to keep an eye on my day-to-day energy levels and other signs of CNS fatigue. If I feel that I have to, I will tone it down for a week about halfway through this log. We'll see what happens. Thanks for reading!

Best,
    Tyler

24. Feeling a tiny bit sick today, so making good use of my day off of work to run some errands and just relax in general. I might try some light rolling tomorrow after my workout to see how well my rib/ab has healed.

25. Pulling day workout log:

I feel like s**t right now. I got some sodium nitrate to try with my PWO stuff and something went terribly wrong. I dosed about 450-500mg, which is the same amount used by Purus Labs in their PWO supplement. I didn't experience any extra energy or endurance. I felt light-headed for a minute or two during cardio but that's about it. The taste was bad, like drinking sea water, and I tasted a metallic and almost corriander-like taste every time I burped. My numbers are down for the first time on this log:

Bent-over row: 105KG x 6-2-2
    Perpendicular-grip pulldowns (you know, the bar where your grip is perpendicular to the bar rather than the normal parallel grip): 200lbs x 11-5-3
    Barbell curl (standing): 43.5KG x 4-2-1
    Hammer dumbbell curls: 35s x 7-3-2

I started feeling nauseus toward the end of my workout. It got worse on the way home. When I got home, I immediately threw up and then immediately threw up again. I still feel pretty bad and have to go to a party soon.

The two repeated lifts here are bent-over rows and hammer curls, and I went down in each. This is the first time this happened during the log. I didn't see or feel a great increase in pumps or endurance, and in fact my endurance felt like it decreased substantially.

One possible explanation is that I took one dose of Controlled Labs' "greens" supplement about 2 hours before the sodium nitrate. There is beetroot powder and other nitrate-rich powders in that supplement, so maybe I overdid it on nitrates. I am not sure, but I certainly don't want to feel like this again...ever.

Another possible explanation is that my PWO meal had more fats and less protein than normal. I doubt this would have had anything to do with nausea or performance, though. Food poisoning is technically possible, but that would be an awfully big coincidence. Anyway, I might still try some potassium nitrate if the taste is more neutral than sodium nitrate. We'll see. For now, though, something went wrong...

Best,
    Tyler

26. I would venture to say it is the nitrate source or you overdid it on the nitrate dose. Sounds like you went to high in the nitrate dose IMO though. Maybe start out with a much lower dose and see how that treats you.

Hopefully you don't feel that way again though man. If so, wouldn't be worth taking the sodium nitrate.
    PEScience Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I would venture to say it is the nitrate source or you overdid it on the nitrate dose. Sounds like you went to high in the nitrate dose IMO though. Maybe start out with a much lower dose and see how that treats you.

Hopefully you don't feel that way again though man. If so, wouldn't be worth taking the sodium nitrate.
    Yeah I think you are right as I started high instead of low and I match symptoms of nitrate OF. I will try 100 or 200mg and see how that goes. I feel much better now after eating and riding it out. Still feel really stupid about it though. Oh well.

Best,
    Tyler

28. No need to feel stupid or anything.

It's good that you have an idea of what caused that feeling though so you don't have to go through it again.
    PEScience Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    No need to feel stupid or anything.

It's good that you have an idea of what caused that feeling though so you don't have to go through it again.
    Yeah, but I have to admit I am now a bit averse to trying out a nitrate supplement again. I think I will wait until at least Monday and give myself tomorrow off. I have felt better since eating but I am still not 100%. I will try to take a much smaller dose on Monday.

30. OK leg day workout report:

I am feeling pretty rough today, so the workout was a bit lighter than usual. I was up late dealing with some stuff that I also had to wake up early to deal with, so I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Luckily I have been sleeping 8 or 9 for the past several days, so it isn't a huge deficit. I felt horrible upon waking, but after taking my ABE I had some energy. I still feel a bit foggy, though, and thought it was best to not try to beat my squat numbers from last week. Going hard seemed like a recipe for injury at worst, or too much CNS fatigue at best, so I toned it down. I started with hex bar deads ("trap bar deads"). I started at 60kg, then 80, 100, 120, and then 130. I did sets of 12 with the first four sets, then did 5 with 120 and with 130 it started to feel like I was going a bit too heavy for a "light day" so I quit after 2 or 3 reps. I haven't done that exercise in awhile so I'm sure I'll still get some results. After that, I did calf raises with 40kg to warm up and then moved to 55KG for working sets. I did 4 sets of 8 with that weight. It felt fine and I did all sets to failure but not balls-to-the-wall intense (never worried much about calves since mine are huge from being a fat kid and they don't seem like a super useful muscle as long as they are reasonably strong). I finished with stiff-legged deads with very light weight, just 40-60 KG for a few working sets to get a good burn in my hamstrings.

I didn't take a PWO or do much cardio today. I felt that the PWO would just leave me feeling cracked out and possibly lead to injury since I am so tired. Cardio...I was just kinda lazy about it today. Between the lack of sleep and no PWO I just did a 10-min light jog and that was it. I also had no interest in giving NaNO3 another try just yet. Maybe Monday. Right now instead of going to BJJ and possibly hurting myself, I am going to a friend's house outside the city in farm country to do some light no-gi rolling in the fresh air (he bought mats ).

As for my plans later tonight, I am sure no one will be surprised to hear that they are: not staying out too late and sleeping for as long as I can .

Sorry about my lack of performance for the past two days. This is something I never like to happen, and it's my fault based on stupid decisions with NaNO3 dosing and worrying too much about other stuff for my own good. Anyway, hopefully on the bright side the lack of intensity will give my CNS a little break before going balls-to-the-wall (where on earth did that expression come from, anyway?) again on Monday. Thanks for following!!!

Best,
    Tyler
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite plus SNS DAA
    By Lagartizscha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 09:00 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:50 AM
  3. PES Alpha T2 and AnaBeta Elite for Sale
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Auction