My Compound Advanced Prime Thermo Pumps Journey

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly didnt think my legs would still be this sore but I could hardly get a darn thing in the groove today, hips were tight, poor balance, and fatigued as crap from work just made it a get it done kind of day.

The Devastation of Quads

Back Squat:
    135x12
    135x12
    225x10
    275x6 (Pitiful and had me fuming as I hard literally no hip drive)

Front Squat:
    135x12
    225x12
    185x12

Leg Press:
    478x15
    478x15
    568x12
    568x12

Db Lunge:
    40x12
    50x12
    60x12
    70x10

Smith Hinge Sits: Feet out front and really focusing on hinging back until hamstrings are flat on the bench, working towards depth
    200x10
    200x12
    200x12

Hamstring Curls:
    130x15
    145x15
    175x15

Back Extension:
    ???x15
    ???x15
    295x12

Would have went back to it but some old lady started taking a nap on it and we stopped caring about it lol, and I didnt even look towards the starting weights I was using as the machine is so flawed and overly easy

Storm started rolling in and we left, Me and my lifting bud were out of gas today and today I feel like the gym kicked my ass. Hate leg days like these but its what adds progress to the others. Im happy with the results once written out as I was feeling that I had cheated myself.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

In as always!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Today was an awesome shoulder session that really helped me realized where my shoulder strength has been. Ate extremely well today and know on this day I made myself a little better.

No extra sides from my current 9 caps routine but I wonder if its a good option at 9 caps daily 6x a week? Dont want to overdo it ya know?
    Versa= still adds that tunnel vision feel and its really the only thing I can say I notice atm, makes you want to keep the headphones in and do work
    Been only taking AP with meals and looking to try it PWO maybe with an oatmeal bar and a Gatorade for simple sugars? IDK but looking to get some more from it
    CP20= nothing crazy to report yet but am sure this is more on a 2 week thing before "I" see a wow factor
    Thermo powder= just enough left for 2 more days, its been good to me and with a sweatshirt it makes ya wna strip quick, been dosing at 2 scoops regularly

Thats my supp note for the week, will update on this when I notice a change in "feel" or composition
    Are you using 9 caps on non-training days as well or running the 6/9 protocol? Either way, I haven't experienced, nor have I heard of negative sides with 9 caps of PRIME...strength gains were great though . How many bottles do you currently have? I'd personally choose a longer run (8-12 weeks) over a higher dosed, shorter cycle.

AP could be beneficial whenever you're consuming carbs (recommended ~30g minimum). Utilizing it before a pre-workout meal should be solid. I usually take one of my doses with some pre-workout oats and find muscle fullness/pumps are great during training sessions. I'd recommend complex carbs (take longer to break down and AP's acute effects keep working for a while) over simple sugars; however, they both end up as glucose and AP doesn't discriminate.

Nice sessions as well man. Repping out those 120's is impressive.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Depends on the body part, but for back I usually lay my spine down the roller with a rolled up shirt to support my neck and roll laterally across my scap come to neutral and repeat 3x before hitting the other side. Then with the roller longways i support my head with my hands and cover my rhomboids more. Usually pause over any trigger points I notice but lately I have been pretty smooth. We have a short foam roller (YMCA) but it gets the job done.

Do you use one regularly?
    Never did, but I have heard about it, thinking of trying it out.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Are you using 9 caps on non-training days as well or running the 6/9 protocol? Either way, I haven't experienced, nor have I heard of negative sides with 9 caps of PRIME...strength gains were great though . How many bottles do you currently have? I'd personally choose a longer run (8-12 weeks) over a higher dosed, shorter cycle.
    I work out 6 honest days a week, been doing it for awhile and havent seen any ill effects from it so far. I have however been dosing just 6 caps on my lighter days and 9 caps on my heavy days. Usually 9 caps on 1-2 muscle group days and only 6 on full body, touch up, or rep days. I also just finished my 1st bottle and have another ready to rock and roll with and still take my full Sunday off from the supp. Hope this isnt a bad approach.
    I just started using AP PWO, meal was an oatmeal square and Gatorade that transferred over into my workout 60mins prior. Only drank about half of the Gatorade pre and finished the rest during. I was quite full in appearance but will attempt it a few more times to really gauge its effectiveness.

[/QUOTE]Nice sessions as well man. Repping out those 120's is impressive.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, gotta be big someday lol
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Never did, but I have heard about it, thinking of trying it out.
    Helps a ton man, especially if you find yourself tight and sore after workouts. Does wonders for my recovery and have used it all through college.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Chest Day has come back around!!!

Was well stretch out already so I hit the gym with only lifting on my mind

Flat Db Bench: Consistent time up and down
    60x15
    60x15
    80x15
    80x15
    100x12

Decline Bb Press: After reading up on loading heaving before doing reps I decided to load up
    295x1 (Did this x5 resting 30secs before having fun)
    225x20
    225x20
    225x15
    225x15 Felt really good and had a great chest pump going

Rack C.N.S. ISO Press: Read about this a few days ago and wanted to try. Loaded the bar up with 405 mid lockout and struggled away
    405x6secs
    405x6secs
    315x5secs actually pressed it off of me after awhile so weight went up
    365x5secs
    365x5secs last rep got another budge and odd as I was feeling as if id explode

Crucifix:
    35x12
    42.5x12
    42.5x12
    42.5x12

Depth Push Ups: Feet and hands on benches and working for a full stretch at the bottom with a slight hold done with Bw
    x12
    x15
    x15
    x12 really felt huge to combo this with our hybrid flys, will def. do more often

Strict Curls: Starting to try these out and shooting for record numbers soon
    60x15
    60x15
    80x12
    80x11 (Got sidetracked lol)

Did several light tri and bi activities but saving up for tomorrow. Cant freaking wait!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Foam rolling.... I've never tried it but I know I should. We even have foam rollers at the gym. Thanks for the reminder Movement, I'm going to give it a shot.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I work out 6 honest days a week, been doing it for awhile and havent seen any ill effects from it so far. I have however been dosing just 6 caps on my lighter days and 9 caps on my heavy days. Usually 9 caps on 1-2 muscle group days and only 6 on full body, touch up, or rep days. I also just finished my 1st bottle and have another ready to rock and roll with and still take my full Sunday off from the supp. Hope this isnt a bad approach.
    I just started using AP PWO, meal was an oatmeal square and Gatorade that transferred over into my workout 60mins prior. Only drank about half of the Gatorade pre and finished the rest during. I was quite full in appearance but will attempt it a few more times to really gauge its effectiveness.
    Your PRIME dosing looks good man. I'd roll with it unless you'd rather extend your cycle somewhat.

You could play around with your AP/carb timing to help figure out what works best (some people respond faster/slower than others). I'd recommend trying a few different approaches and making note of how you respond with each one. However, if you're prone to feeling hypoglycemic from GDA's, I wouldn't wait too long before eating.
    PES Representative
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  147 lbs.
    Answers

Like how you added in strict curls, I'm working on those myself.

Movin' some weight, awesome work!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Your PRIME dosing looks good man. I'd roll with it unless you'd rather extend your cycle somewhat.

You could play around with your AP/carb timing to help figure out what works best (some people respond faster/slower than others). I'd recommend trying a few different approaches and making note of how you respond with each one. However, if you're prone to feeling hypoglycemic from GDA's, I wouldn't wait too long before eating.
    Thanks, I shall play around with it more

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalG View Post
    Like how you added in strict curls, I'm working on those myself.

Movin' some weight, awesome work!
    Its what I do best Thanks gal!

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Foam rolling.... I've never tried it but I know I should. We even have foam rollers at the gym. Thanks for the reminder Movement, I'm going to give it a shot.
    I haven't met a person say it hasn't helped them yet
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

There's a few good threads listing the AP protocol for fasted workouts. Ill see if I can fish them up.. Breezy sent them to me a while ago. I will be trying them soon.... Ill be logging my AP usage soon, gotta pick up a few more supps... Probably USP products I just haven't decided what I want to stack.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    There's a few good threads listing the AP protocol for fasted workouts. Ill see if I can fish them up.. Breezy sent them to me a while ago. I will be trying them soon.... Ill be logging my AP usage soon, gotta pick up a few more supps... Probably USP products I just haven't decided what I want to stack.
    Thanks that will def. help!

They have such an array that id say match your goals and go from there, thats what I did
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I got it . Look forward to the log bud. Let me know if you'd like any help coming up with a stack that fits your current goals.

Thanks that will def. help!

They have such an array that id say match your goals and go from there, thats what I did
    I would've provided this info prior, but knew that you weren't training fasted. Either way, the links below have some great information on AP and FTP (the Fasted Training Protocol).

AP and fasted training: http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic...ol-ftp-thread/

FTP: http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/forum...-ftp-protocol/
    PES Representative
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I got it . Look forward to the log bud. Let me know if you'd like any help coming up with a stack that fits your current goals.

I would've provided this info prior, but knew that you weren't training fasted. Either way, the links below have some great information on AP and FTP (the Fasted Training Protocol).

AP and fasted training: http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic...ol-ftp-thread/

FTP: http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/forum...-ftp-protocol/
    Thanks... For posting that. I was reading through you log I think page 29 of 100+ it took a while to find it.

EDITver 200 pages
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys having ya around makes life easier lol
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

09/14/13

Back Blasting!!!

Just felt huge on this wonderful day. Clear focus and the Alphamale complex were def. pumping me up this day

T-Bar Rows: Homemade design of the close grip low pully handle under a straight bar with the Lat Pulldown bar through eh handles
    45x15 (Busted myself in the chest the crap was so light)
    90x15
    135x12
    157x10
    205x8 (4-45s and a 25 on the end)

Kayak Rows:
    40x15
    50x10
    60x10
    85x8

Explosive Smith Bb Rows:
    205x12
    205x12
    235x12
    235x12

Wide Grip Pullups:
    x12
    x12
    x12
    x12

Seated Incline Curls:
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12

UnderHand Low Row:
    120x10
    160x10
    200x10
    260x8 (Stack)

Dual Handle Lat Pulldowns: Unilateral x5 each arm then 10 to finish
    85x15
    85x15
    100x15
    100x15 (Best Back Burner I have)

Heavy Hammers:
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8
    90x8

Went home and got a great 2 mile run in through the woods and down the highway. Finished off with 15 mins of jumping rope. Awesome freaking day overall!
    Legs session as well as cardio updates on the way, just tired from all the relaxation of a good weekend
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks... For posting that. I was reading through you log I think page 29 of 100+ it took a while to find it.

EDITver 200 pages
    Haha yeah, it can be tough looking for specific posts.

Thanks guys having ya around makes life easier lol
    No problem bud. I'm here to help!
    PES Representative
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, if I don't eat after 20-30 minutes I have a jittery feeling and light headed after taking GDA's.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Legs And Boulders Touchup

The Touch up only really applied to the shoulders as I went all in on legs and got my feelings hurt lls

Had a long walk and stick work before hitting the gym. Just got some knee wraps and I was dying to try them out.

Leg Press: Light Vs. Heavy
    478x10
    658x10
    748x8
    888x8

Wrapped Up:
    978x6
    1158x5
    1298x4
    1448xFAIL!

SMDH, lets someone else add up my total and was shooting for just over 1300, but got extremely screwed with the longest negative of my life lol, literally was a 6sec negative so the thing wouldn't bang the machine to pieces. Noob Mistakes dont happen often but we live and learn

Deads:
    225x6
    315x5
    315x5

Smith Z Press:
    20x20
    70x15
    70x15
    70x15

Reverse Press:
    80x15
    80x15
    80x15
    80x15

Reverse Pec Deck:
    85x15
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

Hamstring Curls:
    100x20
    145x15
    160x15
    190x15

Hammer Strength Ab Crunch:
    80x20
    80x20
    80x20

Back Extension: 2sec Pause
    x20
    x15
    x20
    x15

Knee Extension: Partial
    100x12
    130x12
    160x12

1 Legged Bridges:
    x15
    x15
    x15

Followed up with some mobility work:
    Brettzel x5
    Foam Rolling=every damn where
    Deep Pirformis Work

Other than getting my knees pushed through my chest I will live lol, was a decent finish overall though and actually felt as though I gained alot from this session.
    No soreness or DOMS which is shocking!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Back To the fun stuff!

CHEST MONDAY!!!

Incline Dbs:
    70x15
    80x15
    90x12
    120x10

Flat Bb Bench: wanted to hit my Bw for reps
    235x10
    235x12
    235x15 Only got stronger as I continued

Curious to where my pause rep 1RM may be so ehh why not!

335x1 Easy
    350x1 Pause, Push, no lockout! so fail lol. Will get better at this though

dropped to 225 for max reps
    225x21
    135x46

Low Pulley Flys:
    25x12
    30x12
    35x12

Crucifix Flys:
    30x12
    35x12
    25x16 (One arm at a time for the 1st 8 then 8 with both)

Weighted Dips:
    Bw x 30
    45x12
    45x12
    45x17 Burnout

Pec Deck:
    160x15
    205x12
    235x12
    250x12

Skull Crushers:
    85x15
    125x8 PR for me!
    95x15
    75x17
    55x17 Arms were so freaking tight I thought they would blow, dunno where the rush came from but even now as I type the DOMS fatigue is killer.

BOSU side 2 side PushUps:
    x12
    x10
    x8

Tricep Cable Kickbacks: 2 sec Ext
    20x15
    25x15
    30x10

Today was an awesome chest day overall. Really got in some good numbers and feel alot of growth from this.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

I conclude this night with although at times Ive felt like my strength has slipped I notice huge gains in other areas. I dont lift as heavy as I need to and will be changing that pretty soon. Another note is that I have been losing weight steadily on about maintenance diet and its time I really hit this thing hard. Prime has me so hungry all day long that its what changes my moods the most. Versa is still up in the air a bit, but no1 can deny the focus effect. CP20 still hasnt fully kicked into gear as this wil be week 2 but I do feel more rounded overall. Just finished my Thermo powder and may be switching to VOLT. Using Craze ATM. Picked up some one a days and joint support on sale so they are being added in as well. Cant wait ot see whats left in store for me!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Amazing!!!!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Amazing!!!!
    Thanks gal!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Back and Light Bi's
    09/17/13

Great day all supplementation went the same on this day. Back was quite full to the point my Lat Spread is scaring me a bit, thing looks like a cape at times! vascularity has definitely kicked up a notch as new pathways are not only seeming to form but grow in diameter as well. Best overall increases in strength thus far are here and definitely above my previous numbers.

PullUps: Bw
    Wide: x12, x15
    Neutral: x12, x15
    Staggered: x8, x8 (One hand wide, another on the neutral, working towards the 1 handers)(8 on one side then 8 on the other)

Lat Pulldown:
    120x15
    140x15
    180x12
    200x12
    220x10

Kayak Rows:
    50x15
    65x15
    72.5x10

Close Grip Low Rows:
    140x12
    160x12
    200x12
    220x10
    260x13 Huge PR for pulling this whole stack, even saw black dots after but shucks I did it!

Dual Handle Lat Twist Downs:
    100x12
    100x12
    120x12
    120x12

1-Arm Db Row: Longer Stance w/ pull to hip (Kroc Rows???)
    100x10
    110x10
    120x10
    120x10

Wide Grip Low Rows:
    120x15
    140x15
    160x15

Biceps:

Cross Body Hammer:
    80x10
    70x10
    60x10

Preacher Curls:
    115x12
    115x12
    115x12

Low Cable Pulley Curls: Unilateral
    25x10
    30x10
    35x10
    35x8

This workout was freaking monstrous and every rep just kept getting better and better. Love doing back and it couldn't be responding any better than what it has been. I really need to figure out a way to get a selfie of this ASAP lol
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  147 lbs.
    Answers

Epic PR on that CG low row, congrats.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalG View Post
    Epic PR on that CG low row, congrats.
    Quite proud of it honestly thanks gal
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

2 updates to come in the AM got 2-3 workouts worth and some notes, long workweek and tired as crap but i still gotta put in work!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

2 updates to come in the AM got 2-3 workouts worth and some notes, long workweek and tired as crap but i still gotta put in work!
    Motivation at its finest!!!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Ok workouts inbound!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Shoulder Boulders 09/18/13

Seated Military Db Press:
    70x10
    80x10
    90x10

Hang Cleans:
    135x12
    135x12
    185x10
    185x10
    195x10

Smith Military Press:
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15

Db Front Raise:
    60x10
    50x10
    70x10
    70x70

Bent Over Raises:
    15x15
    20x15
    20x15

Bb Shrugs:
    275x12
    315x10
    385x10
    435x10
    225x20

Kept it short and sweet today and really enjoyed the day.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Shoulder Boulders 09/18/13

Seated Military Db Press:
    70x10
    80x10
    90x10

Hang Cleans:
    135x12
    135x12
    185x10
    185x10
    195x10

Smith Military Press:
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15

Db Front Raise:
    60x10
    50x10
    70x10
    70x70

Bent Over Raises:
    15x15
    20x15
    20x15

Bb Shrugs:
    275x12
    315x10
    385x10
    435x10
    225x20

Kept it short and sweet today and really enjoyed the day.
    You're always killing it!!!!!!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Leg Day Drag Day 09/19/13

0 motivation SIR!

Tired as crap today and the gym is empty as freak so my competitive edge is redlined on the low end today

Treadmill walking on 8% incline for 7mins (hoping for something worth looking at to walk in) (NOTHING)

Front Squats:
    135x15
    185x15
    225x12
    245x12

Back Squat: Box was set up just under parallel
    225x10
    225x8
    245x10
    275x10
    295x10 (Somehow I was able to pump this out but mane did it hurt)

Leg Press 21s: Same concept as the Bb curl fashion
    298x3 sets of 21s

Walking Lunges:
    45x15
    45x15
    45x15

Hip Abduction:
    235x15
    265x15
    265x15

Leg Curls:
    145x15
    160x15
    165x15

Hip Adduction: Hip got irritated so ended early on these
    160x12
    175x12

Knee Ext:
    130x15
    145x15
    150x15

Wasn't a bad lift day but there was zero intensity after squats were done. Hate days like this but everyone has them.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    You're always killing it!!!!!!
    Thanks you stay tuned as it only gets better lol
  35. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

why did you just post Thursday's workout... TODAY IS LEG DAY!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    why did you just post Thursday's workout... TODAY IS LEG DAY!
    Behind on days, shame you took the day off
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Chest Crusher! 09/20/13

Nice touch up day with alot of finishers added in!

Incline Bb:
    135x15
    185x15
    225x6
    245x6
    275x5 (Forced out 6 with spotter bump)

Flat Db Press:
    50x20
    60x20
    70x20
    70x30 (Had to shut my buddy down on this one)

Crucifix Flys:
    30x12
    35x12
    42.5x12
    50x8

Dips:
    x15
    x20
    x15
    x20

Deep Push Ups:
    x12
    x15
    x15

Pec Flys:
    235x10
    235x10
    235x10

Decline Pullovers:
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

Was a rather awesome day. My incline shocked the crap outta me as I had hit it for weight in awhile.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Blown Up Back 09/21/13

5min WmUp on ATM

Flex Arm Hang: Hard as crap! Awesome way to fuel the muscles though IMO
    x20secs
    x25s
    x30s
    x30s

Kayak Rows:
    40x15
    40x15
    50x12
    50x12

Staggered Pullups:
    x10
    x10
    x8

Bb Rows:
    135x15
    185x15
    225x12
    245x12
    275x8 (Felt MASSIVE, literally could see my Lats engorged down my back)

Dual Pulley Row: w/ 2sec twist
    30x15
    40x15
    50x15

Lat Pulldown:
    120x15
    140x15
    160x15

Close Grip Low Pulley Row:
    140x10
    180x10
    200x10

Db Rows: 1 arm
    90x10
    100x10
    120x10

Wide Low Rows:
    120x10
    140x12
    160x12

Biceps

Bb Curl:
    65x15
    85x15
    95x15

Preacher Db Curl: Put CT Fletchers I command you to grow on in the headphones!
    50x10
    60x10
    70x10

Seated High Curl:
    30x12
    35x12
    42.5x12

Definitly a High Volume day where nothing mattered but total exhaustion and knowing that I added to my personal growth
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

09/22/13

Pulling Station Day!!!

Did some light shoulder touch ups that where just to pass time and keep tempo up

Hit the ATM for a quick 15min "GetChaMindRight"

Deadlifts:
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    295x5
    365x5
    415x3
    435x3
    465x1 (EASY!) Old dude was rushing me....Ass started doing CURLS!!!! FML)

Hip Abduction:
    235x15
    265x15
    295x15
    295x15

Hip Adduction:
    160x15
    175x15
    235x15
    235x15

Walking Lunges:
    3 laps around track w/ Bw

Db Deads:
    60x10
    75x10
    80x10

Leg Press: Sissy Stance w/ knees to chest
    298x15
    298x20
    298x20
    298x20
    298x25 (Reached 100)

Ham Curls:
    160x10
    175x10
    190x10

This is def proof that my strength is still there. I honestly wanted to DL all day long and was there for about 15mins and just didn't care or mind it.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Notes:

09/22/13

My usual day off from Prime. I must note that my aggression has really calmed down, and I see that my appetite is still running quite high. Im holding steady at 230 still but being 2 weeks into CP20 I do see some differences in my composition. My vascularity seems to be becoming clearer by the week and my attitude towards my lifts are def stronger (Versa-1). All out of my Thermo Powder and OEProtein, but I have great alternates lined up. I have enough protein to last me until Thanksgiving lol and a new thermo powder OTW. Still more to come and hope everyone is enjoying the ride thus far.

UpDate: Be Gentle lol

Name:  September.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  132.5 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prime, Anabolic pump, creatine, EC stack
    By JT54 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 02:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
  3. Gq Hits up Prime+Anabolic Pump
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:59 PM