Log Tropinol xp, Anabeta, Intimidate, Lights out, Humanabo

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Hello my friends !!!!! ok, this is the stack I`m planning to start next september 16 and probably log this journey, will last for two months.

- lights out: two bottles: 2 caps at bedtime
- Intimidate SRT: two bottles: 1 cap at bedtime
- Anabeta: two bottles: during day with carb meal, probably 2 caps with two meals
- Humanabol: 4 bottles: during day 4 caps
- Tropinol XP: two bottles: PW; 4 caps 60 mins before gym

Those are the main sups, also I have one bottle of Dermacrine, thinking of take this at 3 pumps Monday to Friday so it will last 8 weeks approximately.
All the protein of course, plus BioGro from Isatori, the multivitamin, etc etc. Please, criticize and comment my plan.

Stats:
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Height: 5,87 ft. is that correct? I`m Spanish, we use metric system. 1,79 centimetros

Weight training: Get Swole from Cory Gregory, I tried before summer hollydays and like very much !!!!. Been training seriously last 5 years.

Diet: in check !! 40% cals from carbs; 30% cals from protein; 30% cals from fat. Near to 2.800- 3.200 cals per day.

I apologize for my language, like I said, I`m Spanish and unfortunately don`t have many opportunities to practice.

Un saludo desde España!!

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
That's a lot of different products. Subbed, very interested. I've been on the fence about ordering the intimidate + tropinol stack from nutraplanet for myself!