TGR's Cheetos Chraining

Page 6 of 105 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Yeah, Drew.....if you have good enough reaction time you should be able to just swerve through lights & stuff...seatbelts are also overrated. If you get into an accident you can just throw your arm across the passenger & give em the ol' "mom-belt"

Curling like a boss, Jr!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yeah, Drew.....if you have good enough reaction time you should be able to just swerve through lights & stuff...seatbelts are also overrated. If you get into an accident you can just throw your arm across the passenger & give em the ol' "mom-belt"

Curling like a boss, Jr!
    Ha! and Thanks!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   

3. Took a rest day today. I woke up with a head ache, and I went Sunday plus plan on going both days this weekend, so that extra hour sleep was needed.

I will be staying in a hotel all week next week, so I need to figure out what I'm going to do. I called the desk and asked if they had a gym, but the girl couldn't describe it to me.
    So, if it's REALLY BASIC, I guess I'll do a deload week. Also, I won't be meal prepping. I have no idea what I'm going to do there. It's going to be a pain hitting my nutrition goals having to eat out and/or refrigerate little...
    FINAFLEX REP

4. Hate it when I travel. Usually the hotel has little to no gym. Hard to keep eating healthy. I wish we can stay home and keep our routines up and still get paid. Lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Hate it when I travel. Usually the hotel has little to no gym. Hard to keep eating healthy. I wish we can stay home and keep our routines up and still get paid. Lol
    Right?!
    FINAFLEX REP

•   

6. If work pays for your expenses, I always hit up a wallyworld first thing, buy a cheap tub of whey, & lots of canned tuna/chicken (the big cans). Bring a can opener. Boom. 50-60g protein hits whenev you can shove em in throughout the day. But I also find a local gym & make a deal with the owner, usually for 20-30 for 2wks no contract. If it's only a wk I'd skip the whey & finding a gym is up to you - deloads can be useful.
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    If work pays for your expenses, I always hit up a wallyworld first thing, buy a cheap tub of whey, & lots of canned tuna/chicken (the big cans). Bring a can opener. Boom. 50-60g protein hits whenev you can shove em in throughout the day. But I also find a local gym & make a deal with the owner, usually for 20-30 for 2wks no contract. If it's only a wk I'd skip the whey & finding a gym is up to you - deloads can be useful.
    ^^ Great ideas. I think I will take the Wally-World tuna and whey route. It'll keep my belly out of trouble. I've missed tuna...
    I think I'm leaking towards a deload, at least on my upper body. I would be very excited if I find a squat rack in the hotel.
    FINAFLEX REP

8. Pre:
    5g BCAA's
    3g Creatine
    1s Agmatine
    2x Jack3D

Treadmill preX6, postX0

Triceps Pushdown V-Bar 116.67

Drop Sets. Used a different cable, this one is definitely tougher, but for a comparison I was doing 150x20 on the other.

Set 1 : 100x5
    Set 2 : 70x10

Set 3 : 80x10
    Set 4 : 60x6
    Set 5 : 40x7

Set 6 : 80x11
    Set 7 : 60x6
    Set 8 : 40x7
    |
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press 70

Set 1 : 50x12

Drop Sets:

Set 2 : 50x9
    Set 3 : 40x3
    Set 4 : 25x6 pause
    Set 5 : 25x6

Set 6 : 50x5
    Set 7 : 25x6
    |
    Reverse Grip Skullcrusher 101.33

Set 1 : 80x8

Set 2 : 70x10

Set 3 : 70x8
    |
    Cable Internal Rotation 66.67

Set 1 : 50x10

Drop Set:

Set 2 : 50x6
    Set 3 : 40x3
    |
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press 206.67

Set 1 : 155x10

Set 2 : 135x14

Set 3 : 135x8
    |
    Cable Rope Rear Delt Row 265

(The cable machine I mentioned above)

Set 1 : 150x22 PR

Set 2 : 150x23 PR

Set 3 : 150x19
    |
    Arm Circles 20

Drop Sets, alternating forward, reverse, small and large circles.

Set 1 : 20 Laps/Reps 10 pound weights
    Set 2 : 20 Laps/Reps 5#
    Set 3 : 16 Laps/Reps Arm Only
    Set 4 : 10 Laps/Reps AO

Set 5 : 13 Laps/Reps 10#
    Set 6 : 8 Laps/Reps 5#
    Set 7 : 5 Laps/Reps AO
    Set 8 : 5 Laps/Reps AO
    Set 9 : 3 Laps/Reps AO

Set 10 : 10 Laps/Reps 10#
    Set 11 : 10 Laps/Reps 5#
    Set 12 : 6 Laps/Reps AO
    |
    Notes
    Exercise : Reverse Grip Skullcrusher
    - Note : + 8 Rev Grip tri press (EZ)
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Interesting workout, way different than I'm used too. Arm circles good for shoulder tendon strength? Congrats on the PRs.

10. Great job bro. Those pushdowns are stellar. You must have bought more BCAA's, I am on empty. Bout 30-40 grams left.

11. When you say "cable rope rear delt rows," you're talking about facepulls, right? If so, that's a lot of weight man!
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Interesting workout, way different than I'm used too. Arm circles good for shoulder tendon strength? Congrats on the PRs.
    They burn me out. I haven't done them that much since I stopped P90X. My shoulder DB presses are weak already, but after doing those my reps were shot.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Great job bro. Those pushdowns are stellar. You must have bought more BCAA's, I am on empty. Bout 30-40 grams left.
    Thanks bro! I still have that same tub. Now that I eat before I workout, I don't take it every day. At 5 scoops a week, I probably have enough to get me to January, or close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    When you say "cable rope rear delt rows," you're talking about facepulls, right? If so, that's a lot of weight man!
    Thanks Hyde!

They're face pulls, but that's the way it was in JeFit. Set one was about a foot above my head, sets 2 and 3 were place about equal with my forehead. I don't know if that is actual weight. On that particular cable machine, 150 is the highest it goes. If I used the Cable Machine I did push downs on it probably would have been 100x10 or so, and then there is another one that I would've done 40x10 (setting 20.0 is about 30-40 pounds, and it counts up in .5's, but by about 10#'s each .5) I hate it that the machines aren't consistent and don't just state the ACTUAL resistance. I have to rely on memory or try and stay consistent with one machine to know when I hit a true PR.
    FINAFLEX REP

13. Today will probably be my last (real) gym day for a week. I can't decide if I want to do squats, dead lifts, or both, because I know that my hotel will not have those as an option.
    FINAFLEX REP

14. I was trying to figure out those cable exercises as well. Facepulls! Yes, FTW and beastly weight. BTW, they are listed in JeFit as facepulls. You may need to download exercise database. Keep up the good work in here!

15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I was trying to figure out those cable exercises as well. Facepulls! Yes, FTW and beastly weight. BTW, they are listed in JeFit as facepulls. You may need to download exercise database. Keep up the good work in here!
    Ah. I've noticed they have a few names for identical workouts on some.
    FINAFLEX REP

16. I hate being at hotel gyms, as I said, but grab those 40 lb dumbbells (maximum weight because the hotel management doesn't want anyone to hurt themselves) and pump out sets to failure. I'm heading to an automation fair next week and will be in the same situation. Enjoy!

17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Today will probably be my last (real) gym day for a week. I can't decide if I want to do squats, dead lifts, or both, because I know that my hotel will not have those as an option.
    You can always find something heavy to deadlift, or to hold above your head and squat. There is bound to be a family at the hotel with various weight per person, just ask them to work out with you and be your weights.

18. I didn't even think of that. I hope they have machines or something >40#. Oh well, I can make due for a week. :/

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You can always find something heavy to deadlift, or to hold above your head and squat. There is bound to be a family at the hotel with various weight per person, just ask them to work out with you and be your weights.
    Ha!
    FINAFLEX REP

19. If I don't go overboard on the free breakfast my diet won't take a hit this coming week. This puts my macros in check, and gives me 208g protein for $54. My sodium will be through the roof, but oh well.

FINAFLEX REP

20. Love Orbit gum.. can't get that in Canada..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Love Orbit gum.. can't get that in Canada..
    Hmm. Wonder why, it's real popular...
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Pre:
    5g BCAA's
    3g Creatine
    1s Agmatine
    2x Jack3D

I went back an forth between exercises. Super setted them all, but in no particular order. Whatever was available...

Barbell Squat 346.5

Set 1 : 135x5
    Set 2 : 225x5
    Set 3 : 315x3
    Set 4 : 295x4
    Set 5 : 275x6
    Set 6 : 245x10
    Set 7 : 245x8
    Set 8 : 225x11
    Set 9 : 225x8
    Set 10 : 135x10
    |
    Chin Up 52.5

Drop Sets:

Set 1 : 45x5 (PR, and 10#'s heavier bw since my last attempt)
    Set 1 : 25x2
    Set 1 : 1x2 (1=BW)

Set 2 : 45x4
    Set 2 : 25x2
    Set 2 : 1x3
    |
    Wide Grip Rear Pull-Up N/A

These are behind the head pull-ups, arms as far apart as possible. Did these first two sets about 60sec after the chin-ups, last set right before leaving the gym.

Set 1 : 0x6
    Set 2 : 0x5
    Set 3 : 0x7
    Set 4 : 0x4
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 294

Set 1 : 180x15

Set 2 : 180x19

DROP:
    Set 3 : 205x12
    Set 3 : 180x9
    Set 3 : 135x10
    Set 3 : 90x10
    |
    Lying Leg Curls 154.17

Set 1 : 110x10

Set 2 : 110x12

DROP:
    Set 3 : 125x7
    Set 3 : 110x1
    Set 3 : 90x3
    |
    Meadows Stretchers 260

DROP's:
    Set 1 : 180x11 PR
    Set 1 : 150x5
    Set 1 : 110x5

Set 2 : 200x9 PR?
    Set 2 : 150x5
    Set 2 : 100x5

Set 3 : 180x12
    Set 3 : 140x4
    Set 3 : 100x5
    |

Did these at home a few minutes ago. Still having an issue with my left shoulder, but appears to be getting better.

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 60

90 sec rests:

Set 1 : 45x10
    Set 2 : 30x10
    Set 3 : 30x10
    Set 4 : 30x10
    Set 5 : 30x10
    Set 6 : 30x10
    Set 7 : 30x12
    Set 8 : 30x10
    Set 9 : 30x10
    Set 10 : 30x10

^^ Should have done 40's
    |
    Standing Dumbbell Lateral Raise 20

45 sec rests, final 5 sets with the raise above my head.

Set 1 : 15x10
    Set 2 : 15x10
    Set 3 : 15x10
    Set 4 : 15x10
    Set 5 : 15x10
    Set 6 : 10x10
    Set 7 : 10x10
    Set 8 : 10x10
    Set 9 : 10x10
    Set 10 : 10x10
    |
    Notes
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Dunno, everytime I go to the states though I get a few packs. But of course then the kids eat them on me! lol.

Nice workout brother..
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Holy workout! Your volume knocked me on my butt! Very nice!

25. Thanks bros! I love not having a time limit. Weekend WO's are awesome. If I could get a setup like yours, Kenpo, I'd have extra time during the week too.
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Subb'd
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

27. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Subb'd
    Welcome bro!
    FINAFLEX REP

28. Pre:
    3G Creatine
    1sc Agmatine

45sec rests between each set and 4.0.2.0 tempo, biceps same rest with 3.0.3.1 tempo (the zero was a 5-ish on the last 2-3 reps of the last 3 sets).

Dumbbell Bench Press 70

Set 1 : 50x12
    Set 2 : 50x10
    Set 3 : 50x10
    Set 4 : 50x10
    Set 5 : 50x10
    Set 6 : 50x10
    Set 7 : 50x10 Started feeling a burn on this one.
    Set 8 : 50x10
    Set 9 : 50x10 Started getting a little difficult to hit last two.
    Set 10 : 50x10

|
    Incline Dumbbell Curl 45.5

Set 1 : 35x9

Set 2 : 35x5 ?
    Set 2 : 30x4

Set 4 : 30x10
    Set 5 : 30x9
    Set 6 : 30x8
    Set 7 : 25x10
    Set 8 : 25x10
    Set 9 : 25x10
    Set 10 : 25x10
    |
    Notes

Meh. I got good pumps, but after getting up at 3 am, spending 3 hours on the road, then 8 hours sitting in training class I was spent.

My options this week are a treadmill, elliptical, an adjustable bench, and DB's 5#-50#. I plan on getting some sleep tonight and training again after class tomorrow, doing God knows what, but if I feel sluggish tomorrow I'll start doing my early morning training.

On another positive note, about half way through the trip I noticed that my iPhone deleted every single one of my contacts. That list was 6-7 years in the making, and I only have one or two numbers memorized. Needless to say, I'm happy about it. I'm hoping its a temporary glitch, but I'm thinking not...
    FINAFLEX REP

29. GVT for the arms? Nice burn. I hope you synced contacts with either the cloud or a computer.

30. GVT for arms is amazing, especially when supersetted...the arms just soak with blood.
    FINAFLEX REP
  •