TGR's Cheetos Chraining

Page 5 of 126 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Another high volume workout! Nice!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Solid session there.. lots of volume.

    Did they win 24-22?
    Hmm. No, lost 36-6
    But, that's an improvement.. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Another high volume workout! Nice!
    Thanks! I really like drop-sets. And super sets...
    Which I forgot to add this was one large super set again. Gets the sweat flowing!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post


    Thanks! I really like drop-sets. And super sets...
    Which I forgot to add this was one large super set again. Gets the sweat flowing!
    I'm a huge fan of drop and super sets I have really sparked some growth since incorporating both
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'm a huge fan of drop and super sets I have really sparked some growth since incorporating both
    Agree!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  5. Drop sets are great for exhausting the muscle. Burn that bad boy
    •   
       


  6. Pre:
    1s Agmatine
    3g Creatine
    5g BCAA's
    1 Egg

    Elliptical x10m, sprint/jog split

    All one super set:

    Barbell Squat 323

    Set 1 : 45x5
    Set 1 : 135x3
    Set 1 : 225x3
    Set 1 : 275x5

    Set 2 : 255x8

    Set 3 : 255x5
    Set 3 : 225x5
    Set 3 : 185x10

    Set 4 : 185x6
    Set 4 : 135x8
    |
    Weighted Decline Crunch 75

    Set 1 : 45x20 PR
    Set 1 : 35x10
    Set 1 : 10x6
    Set 1 : 1x6

    Set 2 : 45x20 (2 pauses to catch breath)
    Set 2 : 25x4
    Set 2 : 10x4
    Set 2 : 8x10
    |
    One Leg Extension 151.67

    Set 1 : 130x5
    Set 1 : 100x4

    Set 2 : 100x10
    |
    Dumbbell Side Bend 133.33

    Set 1 : 80x20
    |

    ______________________
    AFTER THE SUPER SET

    Barbell Lunge 106.67

    Set 1 : 80x10
    Set 2 : 50x10
    |
    Elliptical sprint x3m

    NOTES:

    I could feel a groin _?__ on the leg extensions, and slightly on squats. If the pain hits tomorrow I know it's that extension machine.

    No leg PR's, but I bet them up good enough.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    No leg PR's, but I bet them up good enough.
    That's what matters
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Good stuff brother. Take it easy on that groin

  9. Pre:
    1s Agmatine
    3g Creatine
    5g BCAA's
    1 Egg

    ______________________

    Elliptical x10 Pre, x5 post

    Drop sets on most, all as a single super--set:

    Delt Destroyers 60
    *I went a little higher on the first/high weight than I used to.
    I don't know if someone used my incline bench while I was gone on my rotation, but it wasn't locked in and dropped, very quick and loud, when I set up for the first set of set 3. Thank God my tongue was nowhere near my teeth...

    Set 1 : 40x15
    Set 1 : 16x15

    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 2 : 15x15

    Set 3 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 15x13
    |
    Barbell Drag Curl 171
    I noticed that my right elbow flares out a little here. Not sure why? And it seemed like I could not push it in. May be a by-product of my broken wrist? I'll play with it with just the var tomorrow.

    Set 1 : 135x8 PR
    Set 1 : 115x4

    Set 2 : 135x8 PR match. I tried so hard to get one more...
    Set 2 : 115x5
    |
    Horizontal Presses 20.5

    Set 1 : 10x3
    Set 1 : 5x12

    Set 2 : 5x15

    Set 3 : 5x11
    |
    Twisting Standing Dumbbell Curl 50.67

    Set 1 : 40x8
    Set 1 : 35x3
    Set 1 : 30x2

    Set 2 : 35x8
    Set 2 : 30x2
    Set 2 : 25x2
    Set 2 : 20x3
    Set 2 : 15x4

    Set 3 : 35x7
    Set 3 : 30x4
    Set 3 : 25x2
    Set 3 : 20x2
    Set 3 : 15x4
    Set 3 : 10x4
    |
    Six-Ways 15.5

    Set 1 : 10x10
    Set 1 : 5x6

    Set 2 : 15x1
    Set 2 : 10x4
    Set 2 : 5x8
    |
    Barbell Reverse Grip Bent Over Row 215.83

    Set 1 : 185x5
    Set 1 : 165x4

    Set 1 : 135x14
    |
    Notes
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  10. RJ your volume is awesome. Twisting DB curls look interesting.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    RJ your volume is awesome. Twisting DB curls look interesting.
    Thanks bro.

    Yeah, they're different, but I really like doing them. Gets a good forearm burn too.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  12. Those bb rows are nice. I had some elbow issues though so i only did 4 sets at 135

  13. Tell me about this drag curl

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Those bb rows are nice. I had some elbow issues though so i only did 4 sets at 135
    I swear I did three sets, but for whatever reason didn't log the middle one and don't remember. They can feel awkward at times.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  15. Pre:
    1x Versa 1 (gonna try this again)
    1s Agmatine
    3g Creatine
    5g BCAA's
    1 Egg
    1/4c Vanilla Coffee Creamer (was just in the mood)

    All one super set, some got fewer sets than others though.

    Leverage Incline Chest Press 133.33

    Set 1 : 80x15

    Set 2 : 90x12

    Set 3 : 100x10
    Set 3 : 90x1
    Set 3 : 80x1
    Set 3 : 70x3
    Set 3 : 45x6

    Set 4 : 100x5
    Set 4 : 90x1
    Set 4 : 80x1
    Set 4 : 75x3
    Set 4 : 45x5
    |
    Dip Machine 253.33

    Set 1 : 200x8

    Set 2 : 180x6
    Set 2 : 150x2
    Set 2 : 110x5

    Set 3 : 150x9
    Set 3 : 100x8
    |
    Bench Press Machine 177.6

    Set 1 : 145x7
    Set 1 : 145x2

    Set 2 : 130x10
    |
    High Pulley Overhead Rope Tricep Extension 160

    Set 1 : 120x10

    Set 2 : 100x10
    Set 2 : 70x5

    Set 3 : 100x10
    Set 3 : 80x4
    Set 3 : 60x5
    Set 3 : 40x3
    Set 3 : 50x12
    |
    Hex Press 80

    Set 1 : 60x10
    Set 2 : 50x11
    |
    Bench Dip 72

    Set 1 : 45x15
    Set 1 : 1x6

    Set 2 : 45x18
    Set 2 : 1x4
    |
    Ab Rollout on Knees 20

    Set 1 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 4 Laps/Reps + 22 Decline reachers
    |
    Notes
    Elliptical x10 pre wo, x5 post.

    The machine presses were the first I've done in a long time, but they aren't hurting my shoulder, so... Good workout, and I sweat my butt off.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  16. Nice job man! Looks like a definite sweat producer
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Pre:
    1x Versa 1 (gonna try this again)
    1s Agmatine
    3g Creatine
    5g BCAA's
    1 Egg
    1/4c Vanilla Coffee Creamer (was just in the mood)

    All one super set, some got fewer sets than others though.

    Leverage Incline Chest Press 133.33

    Set 1 : 80x15

    Set 2 : 90x12

    Set 3 : 100x10
    Set 3 : 90x1
    Set 3 : 80x1
    Set 3 : 70x3
    Set 3 : 45x6

    Set 4 : 100x5
    Set 4 : 90x1
    Set 4 : 80x1
    Set 4 : 75x3
    Set 4 : 45x5
    |
    Dip Machine 253.33

    Set 1 : 200x8

    Set 2 : 180x6
    Set 2 : 150x2
    Set 2 : 110x5

    Set 3 : 150x9
    Set 3 : 100x8
    |
    Bench Press Machine 177.6

    Set 1 : 145x7
    Set 1 : 145x2

    Set 2 : 130x10
    |
    High Pulley Overhead Rope Tricep Extension 160

    Set 1 : 120x10

    Set 2 : 100x10
    Set 2 : 70x5

    Set 3 : 100x10
    Set 3 : 80x4
    Set 3 : 60x5
    Set 3 : 40x3
    Set 3 : 50x12
    |
    Hex Press 80

    Set 1 : 60x10
    Set 2 : 50x11
    |
    Bench Dip 72

    Set 1 : 45x15
    Set 1 : 1x6

    Set 2 : 45x18
    Set 2 : 1x4
    |
    Ab Rollout on Knees 20

    Set 1 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 4 Laps/Reps + 22 Decline reachers
    |
    Notes
    Elliptical x10 pre wo, x5 post.

    The machine presses were the first I've done in a long time, but they aren't hurting my shoulder, so... Good workout, and I sweat my butt off.
    Nope. Stop the Versa-1. Link on the way. (Sorry USPLabs, gotta wait until they clear your name)

  18. Gotta read through this a bit, but there are some links to some literature about Liver stress from OEP and Versa-1. Personally I don't really think it is the product, but it isn't worth taking the chance until we find out the truth.

    The Army pushed out a warning today to tell soldiers to stop taking these products. I will forward the email

  19. If anyone else wants to read it PM your email address

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Nice job man! Looks like a definite sweat producer
    Thanks, Bro!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Gotta read through this a bit, but there are some links to some literature about Liver stress from OEP and Versa-1. Personally I don't really think it is the product, but it isn't worth taking the chance until we find out the truth.

    The Army pushed out a warning today to tell soldiers to stop taking these products. I will forward the email
    Oh, ok. I'll check the emailz.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  22. And that was a kick asss workout!!

  23. FWIW, even if it's mildly stressful to the liver there are plenty of liv support supps that are proven to help, like liv52. Over 800 clinical studies on humans. And I can vouch for its effects in my personal bloodwork. It's dirt cheap if you buy the indian version too, & twice the price if you get the American bottles.

    And herbal liv support is only going to improve health, so not like it's a big hangup to run some with the versa-1 if he's already got it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    And that was a kick asss workout!!
    Thanks, but I think my liver hurts. J/k

    I missed the Versa 1 part, just saw the OEP Thermo.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    FWIW, even if it's mildly stressful to the liver there are plenty of liv support supps that are proven to help, like liv52. Over 800 clinical studies on humans. And I can vouch for its effects in my personal bloodwork. It's dirt cheap if you buy the indian version too, & twice the price if you get the American bottles.

    And herbal liv support is only going to improve health, so not like it's a big hangup to run some with the versa-1 if he's already got it.
    Never heard of it. Where do you get it?
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in