TGR's Cheetos Chraining

Page 14 of 126 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Just hitting for 30? Any kind of tempo, or anything?
    I wrap hands, then put a glove on. The wrap helps plus you even get a bit of reinforcement on the wrists.

I typically went 12 x 2 minute rounds with 30-60 seconds off in between. Trust me you will sweat like a mf'er
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. I didn't realize it until yesterday when I was thinking how sore my legs still are, that my calves are more sore than normal (been thinking this a few days):
    I haven't felt any discomfort in my IT band since that last post here. I'm taking my Dr Scholl's out and putting it in ever shoe I wear. This particular one is a heel support, so that may explain why it's taking longer for my calves to heal. I don't know if I'm doing it without trying, but ever since the doc said I was walking heavy on my heel I've tried to make an effort to either put balanced weight throughout the foot or walk w/ majority pressure on my toes.

Anyway, that's good news. Going to put in a couple minutes on the treadmill this morning to see how it responds.

Also... I'm going to try and drop the 2.5g of Melatonin tonight. I've been sleeping very solid for a little over a week, for the most part, so maybe my sleep issue is gone. Even though it's only melatonin, I wake up a little groggy, and I definitely attribute constipation to it. Worst case, I skip a couple more days sleep/workouts, but in the long run try and get my sleep habits back on track.

Going in for a chest/ab routine shortly.

My pre meal is 1.5c Almond Milk w/ 1.5s protein shake, mixed in as a coffee creamer with two large cups.

Pre-WO's are creatine x5g (because I was off so long), Stimul8 x3/4s, and 2 caps Focus. First ever PH (day 3/21).
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    My pre meal is 1.5c Almond Milk w/ 1.5s protein shake, mixed in as a coffee creamer with two large cups.

First ever PH (day 3/21).
    Interesting... protein almond milk added to coffee.

What are you going to run?
    FINAFLEX REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    What are you going to run?
    I'm taking Focus by ANDRO factory. A mild PH, probably, but my gateway I s'pose. Still debating (or pre-planning) the other cycle we discussed before.

5. I've been neglecting this log, so I need to get back into it.

Weight: Didn’t weigh. Gym weight was after all my pre’s/coffee

Pre:
    1.5c Vanilla Almond Milk w/ Protein Shake
    Coffee x 3c

3/4s Stimul8
    1 Wali-tin (generic allergy)
    1 Niacin
    1 Milk Thistle
    2x FOCUS

Upon ar***** at the gym:
    1 tbsp Crunchy PB

Intra:
    5g BCAA’s
    Hershey Kiss @ 0445, 0500, 0515 (22 cals and 1.5g fat each)

1 cap Level II (ate 4oz chicken 30 min later)

Treadmill:
    9m HIIT

Super Set 1:

Chin Up 268.95
    Drop Sets of weighted chins

Set 1 : 244.5x3 (weighed 199.5 on the gym scale, + 1 plate)
    Set 2 : 234.5x1
    Set 3 : 224.5x1
    Set 4 : 209.5x2
    Set 5 : 199.5x3
    Set 6 : 234.5x2
    Set 7 : 224.5x1
    Set 8 : 209.5x2
    Set 9 : 199.5x1
    Brief pause, +
    Set 10 : 199.5x4
    Set 11 : 199.5x3
    Set 12 : 99.5x6 (100# assistance)

Strength way down from the last time I did these. I need to stay on these for a while to build them back up.
    |
    Dumbbell Incline Curl 44.33
    Drop set after first set. 3-4s negative. Hold at top, 7-10s neg on last set.

Set 1 : 35x8
    Set 2 : 35x7
    Set 3 : 25x7
    Set 4 : 35x5
    Set 5 : 25x5

Weak here too. Calorie deficit still coming into play?
    |

Super Set 2:

Reverse Lying T Bar Machine Row 135.67
    Drop Sets.

Set 1 : 110x7
    Set 2 : 100x3
    Set 3 : 90x5
    Set 4 : 80x6
    Set 5 : 45x8
    Set 6 : 100x8
    Set 7 : 90x6
    Set 8 : 80x5
    Set 9 : 45x10
    |
    EZ Bar Curl 106.67
    Drop Sets
    Set 1 : 80x8
    Set 2 : 60x6
    Set 3 : 50x5
    Set 4 : 40x3
    Set 5 : 30x5
    Set 6 : 20x3
    Set 7 : 70x9
    Set 8 : 60x3
    Set 9 : 50x3
    Set 10 : 40x6
    Set 11 : 30x5
    Set 12 : 20x7
    Set 13 : 80x10
    Set 14 : 70x5
    Set 15 : 45x10
    |

Super Set 3:

EZ Bar Close Grip Curl 82
    Drop Sets

Set 1 : 60x11
    Set 2 : 50x6
    Set 3 : 40x5
    Set 4 : 30x9
    Set 5 : 20x13
    Set 6 : 60x8
    Set 7 : 50x3
    Set 8 : 40x8
    Set 9 : 30x5

(did one more that I guess I didn’t log)
    |
    Cable Seated Row 139.33
    Drop Sets, EZ bar cable attachment, Reverse grip:

Set 1 : 110x8
    Set 2 : 80x5
    Set 3 : 50x12
    Set 4 : 100x11
    Set 5 : 70x6
    Set 6 : 50x9
    |
    + In and Out drop Set curls. 25/20/15/10/5 x 4/2/2/2/4 (each rep is the combo of 1 rep inside curl ad 1 rep outside curl)

Notes:

Back to the normal work week routine. I added in extra fats so pre/intra workout so I’m not scrambling to get them in at night. Figured they’re better ingested around my workout anyway.

I just now dosed my second cap Level II. My appetite is still at bay from the cap I took this morning, but I love the added afternoon energy as well as keeping my appetite in check through dinner.

We’ll see how this weeks meals go, but I upped my protein a little and added more fibrous carbs to my diet. My dinner planned is only 670 cals, but is A LOT of food. I still have to eat 8 oz of chicken and two cups steamed collards before then.

I need to decide and plan my workout for tomorrow too.
    •   

6. SOlid effort put in there brother.. sounds like you got diet on track too!

...I hear meadows calling your name!
    FINAFLEX REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    SOlid effort put in there brother.. sounds like you got diet on track too!

...I hear meadows calling your name!
    Thanks Simon. I have the diet tuned in nicely, and I really haven't strayed. My biggest issue is getting my fats in. I'll zero that in too, and maybe buy more avocado or something.

My wife is having an issue only printing the pages needed of that MD manual and she doesn't want me to print it from home because our printer usually eats all the ink in just a few pages.

Maybe I can go through and copy and paste the ones I need...

8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks Simon. I have the diet tuned in nicely, and I really haven't strayed. My biggest issue is getting my fats in. I'll zero that in too, and maybe buy more avocado or something.

My wife is having an issue only printing the pages needed of that MD manual and she doesn't want me to print it from home because our printer usually eats all the ink in just a few pages.

Maybe I can go through and copy and paste the ones I need...
    Just have her or you print out 1 week at a time.. Set your printer to its lowest dpi you'll use far less ink.

EDIT: or take pics and keep them on your phone
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Just have her or you print out 1 week at a time.. Set your printer to its lowest dpi you'll use far less ink.

EDIT: or take pics and keep them on your phone
    Yeah, I have the layout on Kindle on my phone. I'd want it in larger print though to where I could take notes, etc.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Yeah, I have the layout on Kindle on my phone. I'd want it in larger print though to where I could take notes, etc.
    Ya that is what i do.. printed and in a thin binder... ink all over it! lol
    FINAFLEX REP

11. Finished up my calories at 2,399 and 266p/209c/62f and 50 fibers.

Dang, those fibers! Ain't no stopping my BM tomorrow! Lol.

Seriously though, about the BM, I have been regular with the exception of this weekend (not having a lot of time). It helps not taking melatonin, and my sleep has been great also without it.

I really can't think of any side effects of the Level II. If anything, my sleep has improved from where I was several weeks ago. Not saying 100% that they are related.

I am going to do chest and triceps tomorrow. I usually have a crappy chest workout when I mix those two, but I'll try hard to get in good chest squeezes. Also, I planned exercises that I have never tried or do rarely to change things up.

12. Are you on 2 caps of Focus then/day? When did you start that up??
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Are you on 2 caps of Focus then/day? When did you start that up??
    Yes, 2/day. Today is day 9/21.

14. Is this the first hormonal cycle ever?
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Is this the first hormonal cycle ever?
    Yes. Bad choice?

16. Nope, should give you some great side-free results - also extremely easy to recover from & keep gains, & gyno & other hairy sides aren't really a concern. Ken ate at a surplus while on it but it should really help preserve your performance & lean mass while cutting.
    [email protected]

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Nope, should give you some great side-free results - also extremely easy to recover from & keep gains, & gyno & other hairy sides aren't really a concern. Ken ate at a surplus while on it but it should really help preserve your performance & lean mass while cutting.
    That's what I was hoping for. If I were a little smaller is eat at a surplus, but I need to get things under control.

18. You have to decide if bigger or better is more important to your looks. Either way is fun, but you'll undoubtedly look better in the end.
    [email protected]

19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You have to decide if bigger or better is more important to your looks. Either way is fun, but you'll undoubtedly look better in the end.
    I'd definitely like to be bigger and stronger. I just want to make sure health is first. Don't want to permanently screw up anything

20. 9 days in on Focus. How are you feeling? Any sides?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

21. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    9 days in on Focus. How are you feeling? Any sides?
    I feel great; libido is up a little and my motivation has increased.

I can't speak on hunger because I've been taking an appetite suppressant.

Last week I hit a couple PR's, but nothing to write home about. Again, at a caloric deficit I don't expect too much. Like Hyde said, maybe some offset in losing muscle during my cut.

Visually I'm noticing a difference, but the scale hasn't really moved much (-1.5 ish in a week). To me I look fuller, but not bloated. I didn't do a picture last week because I wasn't really logging Focus.

Sleep is solid. BM's are regular.

I'd say aggression hasn't really spiked, but, my intolerance of idiots has increased, and I've always noticed that to be a good sign when on a test booster. As soon as I have images of pounding coworkers' skulls in the pavement I'll know it's strong stuff.

I plan on doing legs and shoulders twice a week the next couple weeks so I hope that helps increase my numbers/recovery. I've dipped the last few weeks since cutting on them as far as strength goes.

I wish I DS two bottles, but it wasn't in my post Christmas budget. I wanted to start the new year off with a PH, though.

22. Oh, 194.2 this morning. That's not bad considering the volume (but it's not a lot of cals) I ate for dinner. I should be >190 by Saturday once I drop some more sodium.

23. All of this sounds good! Two bottles would have been a great run but budget is the budget. I've noticed the PRs even on a caloric deficit, nice job!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    All of this sounds good! Two bottles would have been a great run but budget is the budget. I've noticed the PRs even on a caloric deficit, nice job!
    Thanks bro! Maybe I'll hit PR's as the week(s) progress.

25. Weight: 194.2

Pre:
    -3/4c Vanilla Almond Milk w/ 1/2s Vanilla Protein -1.5c Coffee

3/4 Stimul8
    3g Creatine
    1x Niacin
    2x FOCUS
    1x Wal-itin

1 tbsp PB

Intra:
    -5g BCAA's
    -3x Hershey Kiss

-3/4c Vanilla Almond Milk w/ 1/2s Vanilla Protein
    -1 tbsp PB

Warmup:
    Treadmill x7m

Super Set 1:

Dumbbell Bench Press 114.67
    Set 1 : 80x13
    Set 2 : 40x6
    Set 3 : 80x10
    Set 4 : 40x8
    Set 5 : 75x8
    Set 6 : 40x7
    |
    Weighted Tricep Dips 309.7
    (BW according to gym scale: 199.5)

Set 1 : 244.5x8
    Set 2 : 199.5x7
    Set 3 : 234.5x9
    Set 4 : 199.5x5
    Set 5 : 199.5x14
    |
    Barbell Neck Press 175.5

Set 1 : 95x11
    Set 2 : 115x14
    Set 3 : 135x9
    Set 4 : 115x4
    Set 5 : 115x8
    Set 6 : 95x6
    |
    Dumbbell Close Grip Press 70 (Hex Press)

Set 1 : 60x5
    Set 2 : 50x1
    Set 3 : 25x6
    Set 4 : 50x10
    Set 5 : 25x9
    Set 6 : 50x9
    Set 7 : 25x8
    Set 8 : 50x7
    Set 9 : 25x6
    Set 10 : 15x6
    |

Super Set 3:

Barbell Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press 114

These felt awkward. A little unbalanced. Maybe because I dd them so late in the WO?

Set 1 : 95x6
    Set 2 : 85x10
    |
    Dumbbell One Arm Supinated Triceps Extension 38
    Set 1 : 30x8
    Set 2 : 25x5
    Set 3 : 15x6
    Set 4 : 30x5
    Set 5 : 25x2
    Set 6 : 15x6
    |

Super Set 4:

Cable Cross Over 80
    Set 1 : 50x10
    Set 2 : 35x6
    Set 3 : 25x6
    Set 4 : 60x10
    Set 5 : 45x5
    Set 6 : 30x8
    Set 7 : 20x12
    Set 8 : 10x14
    |
    Leaning reverse extension burnouts 26.67

Set 1 : 20x10
    Set 2 : 15x4
    Set 3 : 10x4
    Set 4 : 5x6
    |

Notes:

Just felt a little weak all around when it came to lifting, but, the energy, drive, and focus were all there.
    I had a relatively low sweat today. I guess I wasn’t going as fast as I normally do in super setting.
    I dosed one Level II at 0615, and the other at 0700. Ready to get those fat cells moving! I’ll update more as the day goes….
  •