TGR's Cheetos Chraining

Page 13 of 126 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    No update again today. Third straight day with no workout. I felt good about not missing a day last week, then all food broke loose over the weekend. This morning I just felt drained an under-nourished. My diet today has been back in check though.

Just popped the Max Pump, and have my morning doses mixed up and ready for 0330.

I decided to go against my 'no cutting till February' rule. I'm going to take advantage of the Thermo in Stimul8 and add ECA and drop back down to 180-185, then start again bulking. Shouldn't take but about 6 weeks to get there... 4 if I don't miss a step.
    Word of caution my friend - don't dose your ECA to close to Stimul8.

I know how you feel. Lack of sleep last night, and not enough to eat throughout the day left me feeling very empty when it was time to hit the weights. My run took so much out of me.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Word of caution my friend - don't dose your ECA to close to Stimul8.
    I was thinking Stimul8 at 0420-0430, and the ECA between 0630-0700. You think that's spaced enough?
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I was thinking Stimul8 at 0420-0430, and the ECA between 0630-0700. You think that's spaced enough?
    Yep... 2 hours apart is perfect (for me anyway)
    FINAFLEX REP

4. Logging Finaflex Stimul8 here:

TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)

And Formutech (thermo) Level II capsules here:

BodyFat Breakthrough with Level II (by Formutech)

5. You are a logging machine
    FINAFLEX REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    You are a logging machine
    Trying to make some body changes here!

7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Trying to make some body changes here!
    Oh bro, meant that in a very positive sense.
    FINAFLEX REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Oh bro, meant that in a very positive sense.
    I didn't take it the wrong way.

I didn't think the two would interfere with each other, as far as logs go. Stimul8 was what prompted me to want to run a post-wo Thermo, and eca makes me feel funny.

9. Ya ECA is certainly not a fit for everyone.
    FINAFLEX REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Ya ECA is certainly not a fit for everyone.
    Does it make you feel funny too?

I think I was crashing hard also, and it was making me irritable.

11. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Does it make you feel funny too?

I think I was crashing hard also, and it was making me irritable.
    No, doesn't make me feel funny at all. I actually like it and I also like ECY.

It can make me irritable though.
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Level II is still going great. Figured I'd jump back over here for an update that is not supp related...

So, I took the Docs advice and went and got the Dr Scholl's inserts for my boots. I immediately felt (some) relief, and knew over time it'd feel a lot better. Well, it gradually did but never 100%.

So, I ran yesterday for the first time in a while and today my IT band/Achilles feels like it did before the inserts. I guess I'm stuck to the elliptical or bike for cardio until it's 100%. That drives me crazy. I hate them both.

13. That's why I don't do cardio period: I hate it. I'll just lift weights faster if I wanna increase my caloric expenditure.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

14. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Level II is still going great. Figured I'd jump back over here for an update that is not supp related...

So, I took the Docs advice and went and got the Dr Scholl's inserts for my boots. I immediately felt (some) relief, and knew over time it'd feel a lot better. Well, it gradually did but never 100%.

So, I ran yesterday for the first time in a while and today my IT band/Achilles feels like it did before the inserts. I guess I'm stuck to the elliptical or bike for cardio until it's 100%. That drives me crazy. I hate them both.
    Give it a couple of weeks and try again. I am horrible with an elliptical. Everytime I have tried one - it just doesn't seem to work for me lol
    FINAFLEX REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That's why I don't do cardio period: I hate it. I'll just lift weights faster if I wanna increase my caloric expenditure.
    I wish I could use this method. But I feel the need to run. Mind you I also don't mind going for my runs (ok not so much in this sh*t weather!)
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Yeah if you like it go for it! Something about cardio I've always hated; I can't recall a single time I enjoyed it. It's either boring & not remotely challenging or it's boring & excruciating, but never rewarding for me. I know avoiding cardio isn't healthy, but I often have to remind people that there's nothing inherently healthy about wanting to lift 800lbs.
    [email protected]

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That's why I don't do cardio period: I hate it. I'll just lift weights faster if I wanna increase my caloric expenditure.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I wish I could use this method. But I feel the need to run. Mind you I also don't mind going for my runs (ok not so much in this sh*t weather!)
    I lift quicker also, but the 1 on 1 off sprints feel good to me. I like the HR spike, an overall I feel better throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yeah if you like it go for it! Something about cardio I've always hated; I can't recall a single time I enjoyed it. It's either boring & not remotely challenging or it's boring & excruciating, but never rewarding for me. I know avoiding cardio isn't healthy, but I often have to remind people that there's nothing inherently healthy about wanting to lift 800lbs.
    Slow runs drive me nuts. Sprinting, and decreasing the break time in between makes me feel accomplished.

My issue with the elliptical is that I fatigue my legs way before I feel it in the HR. Also, the swing of the elliptical feels like it could push my knees past the comfort zone when trying to 'sprint' on it.

18. I rarely hit the elliptical. My cardio is usually the "boxer's workout" I would much rather hit something or slam something than swing my arms and legs back and forth and not go anywhere lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I rarely hit the elliptical. My cardio is usually the "boxer's workout" I would much rather hit something or slam something than swing my arms and legs back and forth and not go anywhere lol
    I used to live the KenpoX workout with p90x. I'd do the punches with weights; felt great.

I no longer have that video, but we have punching bags at my gym. Can you and @kenpoengineer help me out with some quick boxing/Kenpo cardio-routines?

20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I rarely hit the elliptical. My cardio is usually the "boxer's workout" I would much rather hit something or slam something than swing my arms and legs back and forth and not go anywhere lol
    When I went through my huge weightloss phase and for a while there after I did 30 minute head bag routine. Would sweat my ass off... was great. But then I moved and have no where to hang it as the garage is 'finished'. I need to by a stand as you are right terrific working and fun as hell.
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    When I went through my huge weightloss phase and for a while there after I did 30 minute head bag routine. Would sweat my ass off... was great. But then I moved and have no where to hang it as the garage is 'finished'. I need to by a stand as you are right terrific working and fun as hell.
    Just hitting for 30? Any kind of tempo, or anything?

22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I used to live the KenpoX workout with p90x. I'd do the punches with weights; felt great. I no longer have that video, but we have punching bags at my gym. Can you and @kenpoengineer help me out with some quick boxing/Kenpo cardio-routines?
    Actually just hitting the heavy bag continuously for 1 min, taking a rest for 1 min then back on for 6 rounds will raise the HR into the cardio zone. Just take the boxers stance with arms up and throw combinations at the bag: jab/cross, jab/cross/uppercut, double jab/cross, etc.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Actually just hitting the heavy bag continuously for 1 min, taking a rest for 1 min then back on for 6 rounds will raise the HR into the cardio zone. Just take the boxers stance with arms up and throw combinations at the bag: jab/cross, jab/cross/uppercut, double jab/cross, etc.
    Word. Gonna try that tomorrow.

May be a stupid question, but, do I wear gloves?

24. Boxers or briefs? It's just a personal choice
    [email protected]

25. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Word. Gonna try that tomorrow. May be a stupid question, but, do I wear gloves?
    Absolutely wear gloves. I use bag gloves or sometimes put on my boxing gloves. Make sure you don't bend the wrists as you throw the punches as you can injure your wrists. Have fun and make sure you have a sweat towel ready! Also, you can make it more challenging by moving and throwing punches.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  •