TGR's Cheetos Chraining

Page 13 of 79 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Probably with a high caffeine content.

    If you look at something like that PX Black you'd probably be ok because it is lower on the stim side. But effective - I have been taking it for 6 days and really helped me control cravings and keep my numbers in check.
    I have some with a lower stim effect that I'll use up first. Maybe I'll wait another day or two first.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    The protein bars you speak of with the high fat content - this is why I love those Quest Bars. Low fat, basically no carbs.
    I love those too. I'm trying to use up the freebies that I have in my drawer. At least I've stayed away from the Reece's and pop tarts.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I have some with a lower stim effect that I'll use up first. Maybe I'll wait another day or two first.



    I love those too. I'm trying to use up the freebies that I have in my drawer. At least I've stayed away from the Reece's and pop tarts.
    I'd give it a few days for sure bro. In fact you get the other eye done in 2 weeks? if so, wait till after that. Not much sense starting a thermo to use it for a week.

    I was wondering if those freebies were just that! Reese slammed into a pop tart - good stuff...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I'd give it a few days for sure bro. In fact you get the other eye done in 2 weeks? if so, wait till after that. Not much sense starting a thermo to use it for a week.

    I was wondering if those freebies were just that! Reese slammed into a pop tart - good stuff...
    I don't disagree with this...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  4. A Reese's smashed on top of the PB poptart! It would be gone sooo fast
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    A Reese's smashed on top of the PB poptart! It would be gone sooo fast
    Lol. That sounds sooo good.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Lol. That sounds sooo good.
    Topped wit ha scoop of ice cream.... boom!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. You guys aren't helping me stay at my calorie goal.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    You guys aren't helping me stay at my calorie goal.
    Sh*t forgot the hot fudge sauce on that too
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Aaaaaannnnnnddd the neighbor brought over dinner. Dang. Gonna go over today...

    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    A Reese's smashed on top of the PB poptart! It would be gone sooo fast


    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Topped wit ha scoop of ice cream.... boom!
    You guys suck!
    Life's a garden, dig it



  11. Made baked brussel sprouts, finally, with the intentions of being good. They're so tasty.

    So, I'll be having chicken, goulash, rice, and brussel sprouts. The fruits I've had today already threw my carbs in a tailspin...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post


    Made baked brussel sprouts, finally, with the intentions of being good. They're so tasty.

    So, I'll be having chicken, goulash, rice, and brussel sprouts. The fruits I've had today already threw my carbs in a tailspin...
    Really? never been a fan of them.. perhaps prepared that way they are good?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Aaaaaannnnnnddd the neighbor brought over dinner. Dang. Gonna go over today...

    Gotta like neighbours that care though! Pass the pop tarts!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Really? never been a fan of them.. perhaps prepared that way they are good?
    I was never a fan until the last couple years. Very tasty, IMO, and more so baked than steamed. I got the baked idea from G-Wrench.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Gotta like neighbours that care though! Pass the pop tarts!
    Yeah, we do have awesome neighbors!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I was never a fan until the last couple years. Very tasty, IMO, and more so baked than steamed. I got the baked idea from G-Wrench.
    How do you prepare them? like do you put something on them or simply toss them in at 350 for 30 minutes?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Made baked brussel sprouts, finally, with the intentions of being good. They're so tasty. So, I'll be having chicken, goulash, rice, and brussel sprouts. The fruits I've had today already threw my carbs in a tailspin...
    Like Hungarian goulash?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    How do you prepare them? like do you put something on them or simply toss them in at 350 for 30 minutes?
    It was supposed to be tossed in olive oil, but I sprayed it with Pam instead and sprinkled salt/pepper on it. 375 x35-45m or 400x30-35m.

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Like Hungarian goulash?
    Dunno. First time ever having it was tonight. It was macaroni pasta with what tasted like spaghetti sauce, meat, and veggies. Lol.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  19. Nope that's polish style. Hungarian is more like beef stew
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    It was macaroni pasta with what tasted like spaghetti sauce, meat, and veggies. Lol.
    That sounds LEGIT. Glad the eye is healing up nicely; hope the other goes just as smooth.

    If you decide to check out that PX Black, don't forget AM5 coupon code if you use OrbitNutrition.com - brotha's gotta get it cheap as possible, amirite? PX Black definitely does some work on appetite the times I've tried it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That sounds LEGIT. Glad the eye is healing up nicely; hope the other goes just as smooth.

    If you decide to check out that PX Black, don't forget AM5 coupon code if you use OrbitNutrition.com - brotha's gotta get it cheap as possible, amirite? PX Black definitely does some work on appetite the times I've tried it.
    Thanks Hyde.

    I will peruse ON tomorrow. Never been to that site...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks Hyde.

    I will peruse ON tomorrow. Never been to that site...
    Really?? I always have priced Orbit Nutrition against the other big competitors. They can have some pretty sick deals, & they always shipped faster than anybody it seemed like. I learned about them during all the Sdrol firesales & have been using them a lot ever since.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Really?? I always have priced Orbit Nutrition against the other big competitors. They can have some pretty sick deals, & they always shipped faster than anybody it seemed like. I learned about them during all the Sdrol firesales & have been using them a lot ever since.
    I agree with Hyde Orbit has a great selection and some very good deals!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I agree with Hyde Orbit has a great selection and some very good deals!
    AND we carry BPS & Finaflex, so you know that's good times!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Really?? I always have priced Orbit Nutrition against the other big competitors. They can have some pretty sick deals, & they always shipped faster than anybody it seemed like. I learned about them during all the Sdrol firesales & have been using them a lot ever since.
    I've never really experimented with supplements prior to last year. And being that I've learned the little I know from AM, most of my exposure has been linked to NP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    AND we carry BPS & Finaflex, so you know that's good times!
    Are you still with AF? (Can't see sigs from phone)

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I agree with Hyde Orbit has a great selection and some very good deals!
    Thanks Reg, I'll take a look today.

    Since I have you guys here, do thermos have anything that increase blood flow (or thinners)? I can't take them, and found out yesterday niacin is included. My eye looked like a devil eye all day.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Nope that's polish style. Hungarian is more like beef stew
    It was tasty though. I had to add a little pepper and ground chipotle though.

    Mmm. I'm a fan of beef stew.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Niacin dilates blood vessels:
    http://www.doctoryourself.com/niacin.html
    Great article, Mark, thanks for the link.

    I didn't read this one when I was trying to see if Niacin was ok to take before bed, which I will definitely start doing when I take it again.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  28. 195.3 this morning. Not bad considering my plate last night probably weighed a pound under my max lifting limit.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I've never really experimented with supplements prior to last year. And being that I've learned the little I know from AM, most of my exposure has been linked to NP.



    Are you still with AF? (Can't see sigs from phone)



    Thanks Reg, I'll take a look today.

    Since I have you guys here, do thermos have anything that increase blood flow (or thinners)? I can't take them, and found out yesterday niacin is included. My eye looked like a devil eye all day.
    No, I decided to leave AF a couple months back, & have become Orbit's new rep on AM as of this wk, alongside my man Driven2Lift . Exciting opportunity, as they carry so many good brands I personally use & believe in - if somebody is looking for something, I can recommend a lot of great products & present some options instead of being brand-limited.

    Say somebody wants a pump product - I might recommend IML's preWO Pump Extreme, but when they tell me they want stim free I could suggest iForce's Hemavol instead. Say they want to be more pumped all thru the day - Finaflex's Max Pump was awesome for that; love that stuff.

    As for thermo's and blood pressure, most thermogenic compounds increase thermogenesis by using stimulants (natural or synthetic) to raise the resting metabolic rate of burn - and most stimulants can accutely increase blood pressure to a degree, such as caffeine. I'd avoid most fatburners & PWO's until blood pressure was no longer an issue. If you're looking for some kind of help tackling fat-loss; I'd stick to CLA & gda's like Glycobol or Slinshot, etc. They can have positive effects on the cholesterol profile & immune system, as well as the obvious nutrient-repartitioning benefits.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Burn24 is a solid option for non-stim burning and GDA effects in one

    Another great stim-free burner is PES' AT2
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/p...0capsules.html
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Burn24 is a solid option for non-stim burning and GDA effects in one

    Another great stim-free burner is PES' AT2
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/p...0capsules.html
    I've heard great things about Burn24.

    I've read different things regarding yohimbine's effect on blood pressure so I don't ever recommend it to ppl worried about that (yohimbine makes me kinda jittery feeling personally), but it's super-popular.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  32. TGR's Cheetos Chraining


    Well, back to work today. At leastI'm forced to get off the couch and staying busy enough to keep my calories under control.

    I bought some generic reading glasses from the dollar store, plucked out the lens of for the left eye, and I'm more capable of reading now. It's a little difficult, especially on the right eye, having to switch back and forth from the computer screen to driving/normal viewing. Giving me a headache, almost...

    As soon as all the surgeries are done I can get bifoculs or sometjhing that makes it easier.



    On a side note, it's a beautiful day. 72 now with a high of 77, ad then 80 tomorrow.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Well, back to work today. At leastI'm forced to get off the couch and staying busy enough to keep my calories under control.

    I bought some generic reading glasses from the dollar store, plucked out the lens of for the left eye, and I'm more capable of reading now. It's a little difficult, especially on the right eye, having to switch back and forth from the computer screen to driving/normal viewing. Giving me a headache, almost...

    As soon as all the surgeries are done I can get bifoculs or sometjhing that makes it easier.



    On a side note, it's a beautiful day. 72 now with a high of 77, ad then 80 tomorrow.
    ...you were cast in the new Revenge of the Nerds movie????

    Being busy always helps that is for sure. Good idea on the glass.

    Nice rub in on the weather!! I am delighted to say it is +6 Celsius here today, but by Thursday it'll be -9 ...s'all bullsh*t
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  34. Final cals are 2,236:



    With 221/174/50 and 24 fibers. That's with logging my greens...

    I went over by a little, but should still be at a small deficit. I spent quite a bit of time on my feet today.

    Tomorrow I'll work on lowering it a little. I ha some more goulash and some 85/15 red meat for dinner.

    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  35. Nice "Hollywood" glasses look. I hate you for your weather! Nice job on calorie control. That is all!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice "Hollywood" glasses look. I hate you for your weather! Nice job on calorie control. That is all!
    I'm going to use the ones the doc gave me tomorrow. Big ole bugger goggles.

    Thanks man!

    I'll give weather updates all week...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm going to use the ones the doc gave me tomorrow. Big ole bugger goggles.

    I'll give weather updates all week...
    Blue blockers? lol

    ...you would feel the need to rub it in all week wouldn't you. Ah well someone might as well enjoy the sun!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  38. Just downed 1/2 scoop REM 8.0

    Hope it puts me out. I've been sleeping a lot recently and I don't feel tired at all. I have 8 hours at least available tonight if I take advantage...

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Blue blockers?
    I dunno what this is.

    These?

    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  39. Awesome shades! Goodnight
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  

  
 

Log in
Log in