booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A huge thanks to the guys at PES and PURUS Labs for the opportunity to log two of the most raved about products around. Special thanks to Grambo and LiveToLift for picking me to try out the stack I've been wanting to take a crack at for quite some time.

image-263173825.jpg

So these bad boys just arrived today and ill be starting my dosing tomorrow. The plan (unless anyone has a better dosing suggestion) is to dose 1 ep with 1 scoop dpol about and hour or so pre workout. This is how my diet/training will look mon-fri:

1:45-2p Fast until dpol/ep dose + 1sc protein

3p gym (3on1off P/P/L, 3 strength 5x5 days followed by 3 hypertrophy 3x8-12 days)

4:15p 1 scoop casein/isolate, 10g bcaas, creatine mono

4:45-5p dinner (usually about 12oz chx/veggies/carb of choice (whole wheat pasta/br rice/oats/sweet pot/etc)

8-9pm veggie/1sc casein/2T natty pb/1c cott chz

Weekends will be fairly similar for the most part as far as meal timing but I'm going to be a bit more liberal with the food choices and maybe a few drinks here and there.

Goal for this stack is to hopefully tighten up a bit and gain some strength back. I just finished up a cut about a month ago and after a week of vacation and some anti dieting (aka eating complete trash and drinking a ton of booze) I'm ready to get serious again and bust some plateaus I've had for awhile while really trying more to stay lean then I should have. As you can see from my pic below, a week at the beach has been brutal on the abs I had a few weeks ago. Bloated and lethargic is the aftermath so ill be cleaning it up and hopefully see some epic results over the next 30 days.

image-753091064.jpg

As always, comments, questions, and suggestions are more then welcome!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! Excited for this one!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That set up looks perfect to me.
Should be a very fun run with these products! They look so nice together :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Epicnesssss. :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in on this!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8-9pm veggie/1sc casein/2T natty pb/1c cott chz
I'm sorry but all that together sounds fuarkin disgusting.

I'll be following this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry but all that together sounds fuarkin disgusting.

I'll be following this.
Ha well I like to mix the cottage cheese, casein, and PB (sometimes i just eat it with a spoon tho) and freeze it for awhile... makes ice cream. And a salad just for good measure and to help keep me full through the fast.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I've tried pb and cottage cheese, its gross. Bet you get great results since d-pol is so awesome.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day one down. Custard creme was as good as I had hoped. Used a bit too much water at 16oz but it was still pretty tasty. Ill prob try 10 tomorrow. can't wait for this all to start kicking in...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 2 was yesterday. Heavy leg day. Not much to speak of as far as effects yet. Did seem to feel a good bit more pumped then usual for a heavy day after my fst7 set of hack squats though. Nothing to speak of as far as joint pain or gi issues so it looks like ill be g2g for the dpol and will have to wait a bit longer to see if the EP needs bumped back.

Side note, went to the grocery store right after the gym and had to squat down to get something off the bottom shelf... Took me two tries to get back up ha. Legs are pretty sore already today.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 was yesterday. Heavy leg day. Not much to speak of as far as effects yet. Did seem to feel a good bit more pumped then usual for a heavy day after my fst7 set of hack squats though. Nothing to speak of as far as joint pain or gi issues so it looks like ill be g2g for the dpol and will have to wait a bit longer to see if the EP needs bumped back.

Side note, went to the grocery store right after the gym and had to squat down to get something off the bottom shelf... Took me two tries to get back up ha. Legs are pretty sore already today.
Good to hear you aren't suffering from joint and GI issues. Lol at two tries to get back up! :D

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Good to hear you aren't suffering from joint and GI issues. Lol at two tries to get back up! :D
GI issues? Why would is that common with this stack?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GI issues? Why would is that common with this stack?
DAA can sometimes cause them. It's fairly common with other products but I've heard a lot less with dpol in particular. I assume quality is a big factor.

About to hit a pull workout here at home before I head out to a renaissance festival to watch some dudes in armor beat the hell out of each other and eat some serious meat. Should be a good day.

Quick note from yesterday: this was going to be my of day but I decided to go get in some extra shoulder abs and calf work. Did a couple tri sets and man I have never had a pump like that in my rear delts. Loved doing the high weight high rep work on shoulder partial moves. Might make this a staple in my routine.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA can sometimes cause them. It's fairly common with other products but I've heard a lot less with dpol in particular. I assume quality is a big factor.

About to hit a pull workout here at home before I head out to a renaissance festival to watch some dudes in armor beat the hell out of each other and eat some serious meat. Should be a good day.

Quick note from yesterday: this was going to be my of day but I decided to go get in some extra shoulder abs and calf work. Did a couple tri sets and man I have never had a pump like that in my rear delts. Loved doing the high weight high rep work on shoulder partial moves. Might make this a staple in my routine.
Kill it and have fun bro! Get that protein down!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Wow I had no idea! Fuark that makes sense as near the end of my last cycle I was having weird gi issues... Fuuuark I'm stoked now to start my dpol and see if its different.

And Boone let us know how the turkey leg(s) were! Let thine greese drippeth upun thine chin and thou belly beist plumpest amongst thine brethren!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I had no idea! Fuark that makes sense as near the end of my last cycle I was having weird gi issues... Fuuuark I'm stoked now to start my dpol and see if its different.

And Boone let us know how the turkey leg(s) were! Let thine greese drippeth upun thine chin and thou belly beist plumpest amongst thine brethren!
I've never had any issue with dpol. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Haha man were there some "interesting" people there... Turkey legs and chicken breasts all day for me. Really was able to keep macros pretty well in check except for a mad mex apple cider margarita for dinner (seriously my favorite drink ever.)

Morning workout went pretty even with the limited equipment I have at home (just a bench, pull-up bar, and some db's). Deads, pull-ups, bb curls, db rows, bb underhand rows. Felt real good and made sure I wasn't wasting any of the food I ate later.

Today was another similar "odd" routine day for me. Was going to the steeler game so I got up early and did a push workout. BB OHP, close grip bench, reg flat bench, tri kickbacks, lateral raises. Had a really good pump in my shoulders as tris going which surprised me since it was early morning. Must be the dpol helping out.

Wasn't really able to measure any strength increases or anything this weekend as my weights are totally different then my gym so ill compare more this week. Still no joint or gi issues.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha man were there some "interesting" people there... Turkey legs and chicken breasts all day for me. Really was able to keep macros pretty well in check except for a mad mex apple cider margarita for dinner (seriously my favorite drink ever.)

Morning workout went pretty even with the limited equipment I have at home (just a bench, pull-up bar, and some db's). Deads, pull-ups, bb curls, db rows, bb underhand rows. Felt real good and made sure I wasn't wasting any of the food I ate later.

Today was another similar "odd" routine day for me. Was going to the steeler game so I got up early and did a push workout. BB OHP, close grip bench, reg flat bench, tri kickbacks, lateral raises. Had a really good pump in my shoulders as tris going which surprised me since it was early morning. Must be the dpol helping out.

Wasn't really able to measure any strength increases or anything this weekend as my weights are totally different then my gym so ill compare more this week. Still no joint or gi issues.
Glad you enjoyed your time out bro. I had a few margaritas last night myself. :)

The pump from EPRO/dpol is fun no doubt. Some of my most painful arm pumps came from the combo. Good to hear you are still issue free! Sounds like this will be a fun run sir.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did a triceps death circuit the other day with this combo.

At one point I could only get 2 close push-ups at a time lol embarrassing

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Embarrassing maybe. But I bet you looked sickly jacked!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

That's one of those time were you don't even care that you feel like a weakling because you know you look like a monster. Love me a good bi/tri superset day

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Embarrassing maybe. But I bet you looked sickly jacked!
Oh yeah I was pumped beyond belief haha
Loving the new workouts.

Having to take time off while on vacation. Fingers crossed I get to go to a gym a few times while there (Europe!).

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Oh yeah I was pumped beyond belief haha
Loving the new workouts.

Having to take time off while on vacation. Fingers crossed I get to go to a gym a few times while there (Europe!).
Taking erase pro pre-workout adds to the pump?!

Ps: grambo are you still following that JOH routine? How you like it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The added pump should be from the dpol not the EP... Can't see what in ep would add to the pump but reps feel free to correct me

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The added pump should be from the dpol not the EP... Can't see what in ep would add to the pump but reps feel free to correct me
I think EP helps increase the pump sensation for sure. The tightening I get from the product emphasizes any pump I get from another product which in turn looks like a more solid and ripped up pump. Also has a big play in the "painfully full" pumps I speak of. Pumps will always feel and appear better when you tighten up in my opinion.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well I was mostly saying the nitrates, but lower estrogen makes it look better.

I love the JOH routine. Had some life issues and things come up so taking a break from it and JOH. Will use it again and would suggest anyone use him and/or the routine. Worth the money and ill be going back once things settle down.

Now I'm training more athletic/powerlifting in a warehouse gym in my town with some guys I love. Helps keep accountability while under stress and busy schedule.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I was mostly saying the nitrates, but lower estrogen makes it look better.

I love the JOH routine. Had some life issues and things come up so taking a break from it and JOH. Will use it again and would suggest anyone use him and/or the routine. Worth the money and ill be going back once things settle down.

Now I'm training more athletic/powerlifting in a warehouse gym in my town with some guys I love. Helps keep accountability while under stress and busy schedule.
I think EP helps increase the pump sensation for sure. The tightening I get from the product emphasizes any pump I get from another product which in turn looks like a more solid and ripped up pump. Also has a big play in the "painfully full" pumps I speak of. Pumps will always feel and appear better when you tighten up in my opinion.
This all makes sense... Not a direct effect per say but in indirect due to the pump+tightening. Still a good feeling!

Workout yesterday was Legs-Hypertrophy. Squats, Hamstring curls, leg extensions, standing and seated calf raises and finished up with an FST-7 set of narrow leg presses. My quads were not only on fire but PUMPED. This was really impressive as I got to the gym about 1.5hr later and was still fasted. My pumps are never as good when I do fasted training so I don't expect much but the odd time I do its a real treat.

Only downside was that I was dragging ass a bit just from not getting enough sleep the night before (stupid football season keeping me up ha) and it showed as I was just OK strength wise. Nothing close to PR's and even lost a rep here and there. Today will be an off day which is def needed so I'll be fresh tomorrow for Pull day. Feeling a tad bit of soreness in my elbows and shoulders so I'll keep an eye on this.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Stay mindful of the elbows! Better safe than sorry.

Keep it up man. I'd live to know the according weights. No for penile measuring but to watch your progression!

Stay positive and buckle down!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stay mindful of the elbows! Better safe than sorry.

Keep it up man. I'd live to know the according weights. No for penile measuring but to watch your progression!

Stay positive and buckle down!
Ill get some pics in here of my log when I get a chance. I just hate typing up all the reps and sets ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was my first off day since starting this stack so I decided to take my EP/Dpol at the same time as usual (~1:30p) with some fish oil and CLA. Went out to do some food shopping and get my hunting license so I can hopefully stock up my freezer this fall/winter with unlimited vension!

Body feels good from having the day off. No more joint pain, just a bit of tendonitis in my one arm/elbow thats been nagging for awhile now but nothing that prevents me from doing anything. Today's workout is a pull strength day and i'll be subbing in rack pulls for regular deadlifts for the strength portion. I figure instead of doing deadlifts 5x5 to start both my stength and hypertrophy workouts, ill sub in the rack pulls on strength day and really max out my power. Should be a good time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was my first off day since starting this stack so I decided to take my EP/Dpol at the same time as usual (~1:30p) with some fish oil and CLA. Went out to do some food shopping and get my hunting license so I can hopefully stock up my freezer this fall/winter with unlimited vension!

Body feels good from having the day off. No more joint pain, just a bit of tendonitis in my one arm/elbow thats been nagging for awhile now but nothing that prevents me from doing anything. Today's workout is a pull strength day and i'll be subbing in rack pulls for regular deadlifts for the strength portion. I figure instead of doing deadlifts 5x5 to start both my stength and hypertrophy workouts, ill sub in the rack pulls on strength day and really max out my power. Should be a good time.
Got to enjoy those rest days! It's hard because I love the way a good workout really gets me going though.

Happy hunting sir! Hope you nab a few!

Interested to hear how your workout went!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterdays workout:

Rack pulls (5x5): 275x4, 255x3,x3,x4, 225x5
- I set the pim a step lower then I have in the past and WOW did it make these harder... It was a really awkward place to start as I had really bad leverage and it showed when I couldnt even move the bar ha. I didnt feel like this setup worked me as hard since it was more awkward then anything so I think I'll switch it up next time.

Wide Pullup(5x5) Body Weight x5x5x5x5x5
-One of my major weaknesses, especially after gaining all the weight back after my cut.

Underhand Bent Over BB Rows (5x5) 135x5,145x5,155x5 (PR weight and reps), 160x3 (PR wt),x2.5 drop 135x4

Standing EZ Bar Curls (5x5 alt wide and narrow grip) 85x5x5x5x5x5

Rear Delt Destroyer 30x60,15x30,10x10

Standing DB Curls (pump set, all sets without stopping) 15x15(both arms)x5(alternating)x15(cross body alternating)

Machine Pullover (FST-7) Fx10x10x10x10x10x10x10
- This was the first time I've really used this machine so this was a bit of a feeling out process

Overall a good workout with the exception of the rack pulls. Very disappointing as Ive been making good DL progress the last few weeks so we'll see how this goes moving forward. Todays workout will be Push-Strength and will be a bit later then normal due to work stuff running late.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Do you feel the DPol in regards to its pre-workout claims?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you feel the DPol in regards to its pre-workout claims?
It looks like its mostly pump related and I can't say I've seen any huge difference. Maybe a little bit but nothing groundbreaking. Training fasted seems to have that effect though too.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Can you elaborate on pre-workout claims?
Just that DPol is a pre workout, I was simply asking if he has felt any pre workout effects!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
It looks like its mostly pump related and I can't say I've seen any huge difference. Maybe a little bit but nothing groundbreaking. Training fasted seems to have that effect though too.
Agreed! I just love that I can cross reference my experience with yours. It's also cool we both train fasted :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just that DPol is a pre workout, I was simply asking if he has felt any pre workout effects!
The only pre workout effects dpol has is pumps from the nitrates and that is better the longer you take it. And most people notice extra endurence as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed! I just love that I can cross reference my experience with yours. It's also cool we both train fasted :)
Yep it's definitnely a good thing tho be able to see how things go with similar setups... I only wish I had started this right after my cut when I was 9% BF or so since that's make the body comp aspect much more similar ha... this 13+% thing is lame. I planned to reverse diet but that turned into a weekend binge followed by a week of vacation.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterday's Workout:

OHP (5x5): 115x5,120x4x3x3,115x4 drop 45x12 (behind neck)

Skull Crushers (5x5): 95x5,100x5,105x4x4x4

DB Incline Press (5x5): 70x5,75x3,70x5x4x4
-Was having some pain in my right elbow that was making it difficult to get the DB up to start, once I got moving I was fine but I wasted a lot of energy just getting the DB's to the starting position.

Lateral Raise (5x5): 20x5,25x5x4x4,20x6+10partials

Low Pulley Cable Cross (FST-7) 40x10x10x8, 30x10x10x10x10
-15sec flex alternated with 15 sec stretch after each set

Body weight dips til dead x 14

Was a little pressed for time so I rushed through this a bit but felt good. The pain in my elbow is odd as its there sometimes and not others. Seems to come mostly when I rotate my forearm and is made worse by clenching my fist. Seems to be more of a tendonitis of sorts then joint pain.

After the gym I headed out to dinner for my birthday (which was last month ha... my dad is always right on time) and had a big ass elk burger from a local joint called burgatory. SOOOOOO good and also really a good option for reasonably clean eats if you avoid the fries and shakes and such. Something that I noticed was that the last day or so I've been a lot more aggressive and my libido has been through the roof. I can be a pretty "testy" person at time normally (especially when I'm hungry) so this doesn't surprise me but its been a bit different as it hasn't been anger so much as just wanting to do everything with more force, faster, harder, etc... Also, I've never had a libido boost from a supplement before so this is a great addition ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks and welcome aboard!

Was away at my hunting camp for a party weekend with the family so I didnt get a chance to update (or lift since I was in the middle of the woods ha)...

Fridays workout (Legs):

Squat: 225x5,235x5,245x4x4x4 drop 135x5(fast)
-Not one of my best days squat days by a long shot.

SLDL: 185x5x5,195x5,200x3(PR weight/reps)x3 drop 135x5

Leg Ext: Ox5,Px4(PR reps)x4x4x4+8partials

Ham Curls: Gx6,G+5lbx5x5x5x5+10partials

Narrow stance Hack Squat: 90x10x10x10x10x10x10x10 (FST-7 sets with 15 sc squeeze/stretch on alternating sets)

Threw in some extra shoulder work since I knew I was going to be eating a ton and not lifting all weekend:

Rear Delt Heavy Swings: 35x30x30x30
Superset
Heavy Lateral Raise Partials: 35x30x30x30
-This was wicked and almost made me throw up. Especially after that fst set on legs I was hurting walking out of the gym.

After the lift I went to a softball game for work and played a half assed game that took no effort then went to my camp for the weekend. Lots of meat, lots of booze... Sunday was one of the nastiest hangovers I've had in a long time (thanks, moonshine.) so I didnt even bother trying to llift. Will be back at it today (Pull day, my favorite!).

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about you but im so ready to hunt its not funny. Two weeks left for me!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't know about you but im so ready to hunt its not funny. Two weeks left for me!
Yep spending the weekend at camp pretty much sealed it for me... Doe season starts this weekend for me but ill be out of town again so Monday after work the season gets underway... Hoping to fill up at least 2 freezers to save some money on food ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterday's Pull Hypertrophy Day:

Deadlift- 225x5,235x5,245x5,250x4(PR weight & reps)x3

Lat Pulldown- 130x10x9x9x8 drop 100x6

Hammer Curl- 25'sx11x10x10x9

Seated Row- 130x10x9x8x7 drop 90x11

Rear Delt Fly- 15x11x12x11x11 + Run the rack (25's down to 5's)

Right elbow has still been a bit sore these last few days. Not exactly sure what it's from but I have been pinpointing some motions that cause it to ache and trying to avoid them. Rotation seems to be the biggest issue (moving hand from pronated to supinated while gripping something).

I'm just about half way through my run here so some first half impressions as of today:

Positive:
- Noticed a bid of joint dryness just the last few days so I know the erase pro is kicking in.
- Aggression in and out of the gym has taken a sharp increase over the last 4-5 days. I find myself more intense at the gym as well as more competitive and generally "bro-ish" ha
- Libido has seen a DRASTIC increse the last week. This is something that I haven't been used to for quite some time as I seem to take a nose dive while dieting. A very welcome addition.
- D-Pol flavor is amazing. I look forward to drinking it everyday ha.
- Pumps seem better then average when training fasted.

Negative:
- I imagine if I was at a lower bf% I would be able to see more of the leaning/drying effect but alas, I've gotten a bit soft.
- D-Pol mixability is pretty sub-par. This seems logical due to it being more of a fat-soluble compound but still can be annoying to try to maek sure I get the full dose by basically licking the bottom of my shaker to get all the "crumbs" that don't mix.
- Took about two weeks to really start feeling the effects. Again, a low bf% may make this more visible as well as having lower T to boost.

Overall- So far I'm thoroughly enjoying this combo and would recommend it; That said, I would recommend it more for someone who is leaner and looking to clean up their physique and get back some of the test levels that they may have dropped due to longer dieting and hard exercise.