Epic Erase Pro/D-Pol Lean Bulk Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Epic Erase Pro/D-Pol Lean Bulk Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

Just that DPol is a pre workout, I was simply asking if he has felt any pre workout effects!
    The only pre workout effects dpol has is pumps from the nitrates and that is better the longer you take it. And most people notice extra endurence as well
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed! I just love that I can cross reference my experience with yours. It's also cool we both train fasted
    Yep it's definitnely a good thing tho be able to see how things go with similar setups... I only wish I had started this right after my cut when I was 9% BF or so since that's make the body comp aspect much more similar ha... this 13+% thing is lame. I planned to reverse diet but that turned into a weekend binge followed by a week of vacation.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yesterday's Workout:

OHP (5x5): 115x5,120x4x3x3,115x4 drop 45x12 (behind neck)

Skull Crushers (5x5): 95x5,100x5,105x4x4x4

DB Incline Press (5x5): 70x5,75x3,70x5x4x4
    -Was having some pain in my right elbow that was making it difficult to get the DB up to start, once I got moving I was fine but I wasted a lot of energy just getting the DB's to the starting position.

Lateral Raise (5x5): 20x5,25x5x4x4,20x6+10partials

Low Pulley Cable Cross (FST-7) 40x10x10x8, 30x10x10x10x10
    -15sec flex alternated with 15 sec stretch after each set

Body weight dips til dead x 14

Was a little pressed for time so I rushed through this a bit but felt good. The pain in my elbow is odd as its there sometimes and not others. Seems to come mostly when I rotate my forearm and is made worse by clenching my fist. Seems to be more of a tendonitis of sorts then joint pain.

After the gym I headed out to dinner for my birthday (which was last month ha... my dad is always right on time) and had a big ass elk burger from a local joint called burgatory. SOOOOOO good and also really a good option for reasonably clean eats if you avoid the fries and shakes and such. Something that I noticed was that the last day or so I've been a lot more aggressive and my libido has been through the roof. I can be a pretty "testy" person at time normally (especially when I'm hungry) so this doesn't surprise me but its been a bit different as it hasn't been anger so much as just wanting to do everything with more force, faster, harder, etc... Also, I've never had a libido boost from a supplement before so this is a great addition
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just that DPol is a pre workout, I was simply asking if he has felt any pre workout effects!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

The only pre workout effects dpol has is pumps from the nitrates and that is better the longer you take it.
    This
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good in here. Happy belated bday.
    Squats do a booty good.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Was away at my hunting camp for a party weekend with the family so I didnt get a chance to update (or lift since I was in the middle of the woods ha)...

Fridays workout (Legs):

Squat: 225x5,235x5,245x4x4x4 drop 135x5(fast)
    -Not one of my best days squat days by a long shot.

SLDL: 185x5x5,195x5,200x3(PR weight/reps)x3 drop 135x5

Leg Ext: Ox5,Px4(PR reps)x4x4x4+8partials

Ham Curls: Gx6,G+5lbx5x5x5x5+10partials

Narrow stance Hack Squat: 90x10x10x10x10x10x10x10 (FST-7 sets with 15 sc squeeze/stretch on alternating sets)

Threw in some extra shoulder work since I knew I was going to be eating a ton and not lifting all weekend:

Rear Delt Heavy Swings: 35x30x30x30
    Superset
    Heavy Lateral Raise Partials: 35x30x30x30
    -This was wicked and almost made me throw up. Especially after that fst set on legs I was hurting walking out of the gym.

After the lift I went to a softball game for work and played a half assed game that took no effort then went to my camp for the weekend. Lots of meat, lots of booze... Sunday was one of the nastiest hangovers I've had in a long time (thanks, moonshine.) so I didnt even bother trying to llift. Will be back at it today (Pull day, my favorite!).
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I don't know about you but im so ready to hunt its not funny. Two weeks left for me!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I don't know about you but im so ready to hunt its not funny. Two weeks left for me!
    Yep spending the weekend at camp pretty much sealed it for me... Doe season starts this weekend for me but ill be out of town again so Monday after work the season gets underway... Hoping to fill up at least 2 freezers to save some money on food ha.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

great, hope to see before-after pictures
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Yesterday's Pull Hypertrophy Day:

Deadlift- 225x5,235x5,245x5,250x4(PR weight & reps)x3

Lat Pulldown- 130x10x9x9x8 drop 100x6

Hammer Curl- 25'sx11x10x10x9

Seated Row- 130x10x9x8x7 drop 90x11

Rear Delt Fly- 15x11x12x11x11 + Run the rack (25's down to 5's)

Right elbow has still been a bit sore these last few days. Not exactly sure what it's from but I have been pinpointing some motions that cause it to ache and trying to avoid them. Rotation seems to be the biggest issue (moving hand from pronated to supinated while gripping something).

I'm just about half way through my run here so some first half impressions as of today:

Positive:
    - Noticed a bid of joint dryness just the last few days so I know the erase pro is kicking in.
    - Aggression in and out of the gym has taken a sharp increase over the last 4-5 days. I find myself more intense at the gym as well as more competitive and generally "bro-ish" ha
    - Libido has seen a DRASTIC increse the last week. This is something that I haven't been used to for quite some time as I seem to take a nose dive while dieting. A very welcome addition.
    - D-Pol flavor is amazing. I look forward to drinking it everyday ha.
    - Pumps seem better then average when training fasted.

Negative:
    - I imagine if I was at a lower bf% I would be able to see more of the leaning/drying effect but alas, I've gotten a bit soft.
    - D-Pol mixability is pretty sub-par. This seems logical due to it being more of a fat-soluble compound but still can be annoying to try to maek sure I get the full dose by basically licking the bottom of my shaker to get all the "crumbs" that don't mix.
    - Took about two weeks to really start feeling the effects. Again, a low bf% may make this more visible as well as having lower T to boost.

Overall- So far I'm thoroughly enjoying this combo and would recommend it; That said, I would recommend it more for someone who is leaner and looking to clean up their physique and get back some of the test levels that they may have dropped due to longer dieting and hard exercise.
  11. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cough, cough. Lol.

I definitely feel you on the aggression. It's good to know its not just the dieting that is causing me these swings.

Just do your best to continue doing what you're doing- Channing the inner bro rage into the gym!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Push Hypertrophy:

Behind Neck BB Press: 105x6,115x5 (PR weight/reps)x5x4,105x5

Triceps DB OHP: 75x11x13 (PR Reps), 80x8 (PR Weight/Reps)x8 drop 60x6

DB Incline Fly: 45x7*, 40x9x9x8 drop 30x8
    *My right elbow was very sore doing these so I dropped the weight. Even so, this wasn't a good exercise for me today due to some joint pain

Lateral Raise: 15x15x13, 20x10x8 drop 10x8, Then Run the rack (25lb-5lb) doing 10 of each DB (partials if nec.)

Tri Rope Cable Pushdown (FST-7) 50x10x10x10x10x10x10x10+30 partials for an extra pump.

-Other then some ugly joint pain in my right elbow, this was a spectacular workout for me. I was totally focused and in the zone and thought I had only been at the gym for like 5 min when it had actually been an hour. Later on in the night I had some nagging shoulder/elbow pain due to the joints being a bit dry so I'll be upping my fish oil to help combat this.

-Side note, I have been having some GI issues the last two days. I initially thought it was from drinking over the weekend but it eneded up lasting into today. I was just about to blame the DPol but I just had another episode that ended with a bowl full of blood so it's just my body having a rough bout (this happens to me every once in awhile so nothing I'm worried about). Sorry for the graphic nature ha.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Push Hypertrophy:

Behind Neck BB Press: 105x6,115x5 (PR weight/reps)x5x4,105x5

Triceps DB OHP: 75x11x13 (PR Reps), 80x8 (PR Weight/Reps)x8 drop 60x6

DB Incline Fly: 45x7*, 40x9x9x8 drop 30x8
    *My right elbow was very sore doing these so I dropped the weight. Even so, this wasn't a good exercise for me today due to some joint pain

Lateral Raise: 15x15x13, 20x10x8 drop 10x8, Then Run the rack (25lb-5lb) doing 10 of each DB (partials if nec.)

Tri Rope Cable Pushdown (FST-7) 50x10x10x10x10x10x10x10+30 partials for an extra pump.

-Other then some ugly joint pain in my right elbow, this was a spectacular workout for me. I was totally focused and in the zone and thought I had only been at the gym for like 5 min when it had actually been an hour. Later on in the night I had some nagging shoulder/elbow pain due to the joints being a bit dry so I'll be upping my fish oil to help combat this.

-Side note, I have been having some GI issues the last two days. I initially thought it was from drinking over the weekend but it eneded up lasting into today. I was just about to blame the DPol but I just had another episode that ended with a bowl full of blood so it's just my body having a rough bout (this happens to me every once in awhile so nothing I'm worried about). Sorry for the graphic nature ha.
    I found this post very useful in curbing my hunger /cravings.

Thanks for that. You should be honored my diet has me constantly craving food but the "bowl of blood" totally put me off.

Hope you doing better.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I found this post very useful in curbing my hunger /cravings.

Thanks for that. You should be honored my diet has me constantly craving food but the "bowl of blood" totally put me off.

Hope you doing better.
    Haha glad I could help out. I know how wicked the cravings can get. Anything in particular that you can't wait to indulge in?
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  15. New Member

Haha glad I could help out. I know how wicked the cravings can get. Anything in particular that you can't wait to indulge in?
    Cookies and cream icecream, lava cake, pancakes and waffles, icecream cake, curly fries, pizza, Asian buffets/Mongolian barbecue..... PASTA! Fwuuuuhk the list goes on that's just 10 seconds off the top of my head
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Cookies and cream icecream, lava cake, pancakes and waffles, icecream cake, curly fries, pizza, Asian buffets/Mongolian barbecue..... PASTA! Fwuuuuhk the list goes on that's just 10 seconds off the top of my head
    Ha those are some solid choices. My no.1 was pop tarts. I've never even liked them much until this last diet but I was dying for some. That and just eating a monster meal. I don't normally do IF when I'm dieting and love to eat big so I really missed that.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Legs-Hypertrophy:

Squat: 225x5,235x5,245x5(PR reps),255x4(PR weight/reps),275x1(just for show ha)
    -Was really feeling some rage today so i decided to take it out on the iron. Loaded up the bar and went a2g on all of them.

Hamstring Curl: Fx12x12,F+5lbx9x10+10 partials
    Superset
    Standing Calf Raise: Nx10x10x10x10+burnout set

Leg Extension: Jx12,Kx10x10x9+7 partials
    Superset
    Seated Calf Raise: 85x11x11x11x10+burnout set

Leg Press (FST-7): 270x10x10x10x10x10x10x10
    -These felt easier then usual even though the pump and pain were still there. Will be upping the weight next time.

I was in a foul mood when I got to the gym from being stuck at work over an hour later then I had planned. My preworkout had all kicked in and I was in a rage when I got to the rack and just banged out sets as fast as I could. This stack seems to have just taken my aggression and libido to a whole new level this last week and I'm loving it. Still having some joint pain in my shoulders and right elbow but hopefully bumping up the fish oil yesterday will begin to help today. Haven't decided if I'm going to actually take today off (as it's scheduled) or just go anyways since I'll be up at Penn State for the weekend and wont get to lift Saturday.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Damn dude hopefully you get those gut problems figured out!
    Purus labs Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I just couldn't bring myself to take a rest day so I went big instead.

Pull Strength Day:

Rack Pulls: 275x5,285x5,295x4,305x4,315x2 (tied PR but from 1 peg further down)
    -Really Juat wanted to move some weight. Once I got rolling all I wanted to do was deads and pulls all day. I seriously considered doing a deadlift only workout ha.

Wide Grip Pullup: x5x5x4x4x4+4 partials and hang hold

Underhand BB Row: 145x5,155x5,165x4(PR weight and reps)x3x3 drop 135x4

EZ Curl (alternate wide/narrow grip): 85x5x5x5x5x5

Rear Delt Destroyer: 30x60,15x30,10x10

DB Bicep Curls (Pump Set): 15x15(both arms)+5(alternating)+15(cross body alternating)

Machine Pullover (FST-7): Gx10x10x10x10x10x10x10

Another really great workout from both a feel and focus perspective. PR's sprinkled throughout yet again. This past week I've been eating up all of the "junk" food in my house so that next week I can start a very slow diet. The plan is to cut out 99% of the booze and generally just clean up my diet. This last week I've been eating some pretty big and not necessarily "clean" meals - some ice cream, pop tarts, etc.- but my weight has been holding steady so that's a good sign that my body has really rebounded from my last diet. I'm certain that the DPol and Erase Pro have helped as well as both I and my g/f have noticed some personality differences that come with hormone increase/balance. I'll be heading up to my alma mater this weekend to tailgate and hang out so after the gym today I'll rest Saturday and have to see how/when/what goes on Sunday and decide if I'll lift or not.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Great dedication to training sir. Now clean up that dirty eating a bit and results will pour in! I love to hear your mood changes have been positive. I know on daa I can get a bit aggressive and short tempered at times.

Keep up the good work.
    PES Representative
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Friday I hit the gym after work for a push strength day. Don't have my log handy but the workout looks like this:
    OHP 5x5
    Skull crushers 5x5
    Incline db press 5x5
    Lateral raise 5x5+burnout set with partials
    Cable cross FST-7
    Dips til dead body wt x1

Had a pretty good workout except during my incline presses. Elbow was hurting and def hampered my ability to get the db up to start.

Went to psu for the weekend with my college buddies so no workout yesterday or today. Drank a good bit yesterday but still feeling ok, just wanted one rest and garbage food day before I start cleaning up my diet and adding some cardio back in tomorrow.
  22. New Member

Friday I hit the gym after work for a push strength day. Don't have my log handy but the workout looks like this:
    OHP 5x5
    Skull crushers 5x5
    Incline db press 5x5
    Lateral raise 5x5+burnout set with partials
    Cable cross FST-7
    Dips til dead body wt x1

Had a pretty good workout except during my incline presses. Elbow was hurting and def hampered my ability to get the db up to start.

Went to psu for the weekend with my college buddies so no workout yesterday or today. Drank a good bit yesterday but still feeling ok, just wanted one rest and garbage food day before I start cleaning up my diet and adding some cardio back in tomorrow.
    Have you tried not flaring out your elbows as much on incline? I hear that helps.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Have you tried not flaring out your elbows as much on incline? I hear that helps.
    That's actually how I ended up doing them. Had to drop the weight by 5-10 lb but def made a difference
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wooo lots of reading but caught up on this log. Keep up all the hard work.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

So yesterday was my first day back on the clean eating/diet train and man do I feel better already. I was bloated and miserable for the first half of the day as a lingering effect from the weekend. Actually dropped 10lb overnight too haha. That should tell you how bloated I was. Had a pretty solid pull-hypertrophy day yesterday. I made sure to keep everything 100% strict form so some of the weights look a bit stagnant/light but I'm going to focus on form more the weight:

Deadlift: 225x5,235x5,245x4x4x3 - Not my best day but I was making sure to keep stricter form with zero back round so this was still good.

Lat Pulldown: 130x9x9x8x6 drop 100x8

Seated Hammer Curl: 25x11x10x10x10

Seated Row: 130x10*x10*x11x9* drop 90x11
    *- the cable/weight stack on this machine gets stuck and basically adds 20lb to the weight so these sets are a real struggle

Rear Delt Fly: 15x11x10x10x10 then run the rack 25lb-5lb (partials on 25/20lb)

Pullups til dead: body weight x3 + 4 partials

I felt very solid after this and had a real nice pump going in my rear delts and my forearms. I only use straps on my rack pulls and occasionally on lat pulldowns or something so my forearms get a pretty good workout almost every upper body day. No GI issues to speak of from the dpol (must've been a bit of a random body fluke like I thought) and joints are feeling a good deal better since doubling up the fish oil.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Forgot to bring my log in with my today but here's what the layout yesterday was:

Behind neck OHP (5x5)

Tricep DB overhead press (4x8-12)

Incline DB Fly (4x8-12)

Lateral raise (4x8-12 + run the rack: 25lb-5lbx 10 each - partials where necessary)

Tricep rope pushdown (FST-7)

Nothing special to report from the workout besides the fact that I made it through in record time (50min) ha. Endurance is really feeling good, especially considering i'm not in my training shape anymore and haven't been doing much cardio outside of some dynamic warmups and such.

About 1 week left of my run here and I can say that I'm really feeling the libido and aggression effects. Not sure if it's specifically the DPol or the EP but the combo certainly has my "attention" ha. Next time I run this stack I want to do it at a lower bf so that I can see the effects on true body composition as I really havent noticed much. Strength ahs been consistently good/up but this is also partially due to my diet having more cals then before.

The first few days of eating clean again are really starting to feel good. Love that first day 8-10lb dro you get when all the garbage gets cleared out of your system and you drop some excess water.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Forgot to bring my log in with my today but here's what the layout yesterday was:

Behind neck OHP (5x5)

Tricep DB overhead press (4x8-12)

Incline DB Fly (4x8-12)

Lateral raise (4x8-12 + run the rack: 25lb-5lbx 10 each - partials where necessary)

Tricep rope pushdown (FST-7)

Nothing special to report from the workout besides the fact that I made it through in record time (50min) ha. Endurance is really feeling good, especially considering i'm not in my training shape anymore and haven't been doing much cardio outside of some dynamic warmups and such.

About 1 week left of my run here and I can say that I'm really feeling the libido and aggression effects. Not sure if it's specifically the DPol or the EP but the combo certainly has my "attention" ha. Next time I run this stack I want to do it at a lower bf so that I can see the effects on true body composition as I really havent noticed much. Strength ahs been consistently good/up but this is also partially due to my diet having more cals then before.

The first few days of eating clean again are really starting to feel good. Love that first day 8-10lb dro you get when all the garbage gets cleared out of your system and you drop some excess water.
    Nice workout bro. Can't believe there's only a week left. Hopefully you keep feeling good as you shed down a bit.
    PES Representative
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I feel the same way after I do t eat clean for a day. Takes me a good 2 days to feel normal again lol
    Purus labs Rep
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Ya anyone who says a calorie is a calorie is nuts. 200 cals from pop tarts are not the same as from chicken and salad haha.

Got my first deer of the year today so I'll be eating like a king and saving money on groceries here for awhile. Love me some venison steaks, stew, and burgers.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Ya anyone who says a calorie is a calorie is nuts. 200 cals from pop tarts are not the same as from chicken and salad haha.

Got my first deer of the year today so I'll be eating like a king and saving money on groceries here for awhile. Love me some venison steaks, stew, and burgers.
    Lucky! What state?? Im assuming west some where?? We dont come in until Tuesday!
    Purus labs Rep
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Lucky! What state?? Im assuming west some where?? We dont come in until Tuesday!
    Ha nope Pennsylvania. Doe came in last sat and buck comes in 10/5.

Yesterday was legs and man was that a bad idea before tracking that deer down ha... of couse she rand to the bottom of a damn ravine so that was a treat to drag up after all the squats and leg presses.

Body is really starting to feel better as the week goes on and my diet stays squeaky clean. Hopefully I'll see some nice scale results too starting next week.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

So heres my leg workout from wednesday:

Squat 225x5,235x5,245x4,255x4x4 drop 135 til dead

Hamstring Curl Fx13,F+.5lbx11,Gx9x8+10partial s
    Superset
    Standing Calf Raise Nx10x10x10x10+burnout

Leg Extension Kx11x9x10x10+8partials
    Superset
    Seated Calf Raise 85x12x11x11x10+burnout

Leg Press (FST-7) 290x10x10x10x10x10x10x10

Felt relly good staggering off the leg press machine ha. I was pissed when I was doing my leg extensions as some 95yr old lady jumped on while i had my stuff sitting on the machine and basically sat there for 5 min doing nothing. I was just pacing back and forth in front of her until she finally got off. Clearly had some serious aggresion built up after that and took it out on the leg presses.

Joint pain has completely subsided with the added fish oil and no GI issues to speak of so everything seems to be moving along great with the stack. Forgot to mention that this week I've been back to normal 6-8meals/day instead of IF (which seems to do nothing for me body comp wise) so I've been dosing my EP/Dpol with my pre workout shake and some fish oil. havent noticed much difference as far as pump or anything though which i had hoped for.
  33. New Member

Fst styled leg press, do you just stick your legs up in the air between sets? Lol
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Fst styled leg press, do you just stick your legs up in the air between sets? Lol
    Haha not quite. I usually just squeeze with my legs stretched out in the gap under the sled and then step out and kneel and stretch my quads in the floor next to the press.
  35. New Member

Haha not quite. I usually just squeeze with my legs stretched out in the gap under the sled and then step out and kneel and stretch my quads in the floor next to the press.
    Haha cool. Tread lightly on fascia stretching my friend. I have permanent stretch marks on my biceps, pecs, and teres major from stretching some of my fascia. I feel like it works though!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Here's the weekend update:

Fri - Pull: Strength

Deadlift 235x5,245x5,255x4x4x4
    -This was supposed to be rack pulls but there was some jackass doing curls in the rack... IN the rack. Unbelievable.

Wide Pullup x4x4x3x3x3+4partials
    -awful day for these. made me feel fat as hell

Underhand BB Row 145x5,155x5,165x4x4x4

EZ Curl 85x5x5x5x5x5 (alternate wide and narrow grips)

Rear Delt Destroyer Set 30x60,15x30,10x10

DB Bicep curl (pump set) 15x15(2arm)+7(alternating)+15( cross body)

Machine Pullover (FST-7) Gx10x10x10x10x10x10x10

Overall not my best, but not my worst either. The best was yet to come...
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

So to continue...

Saturday Push-Strength:

OHP 110x5,115x5(tied PR),120x5(boom),125x4(PR wt/reps) - I was totally psyched about this and could tell from the first set it was gonna be good.

Skull Crushers 105x5x5,110x3 (PR Reps)+2 close grip pressx2+7cg, 105x5

DB Incline Press 70x4x4x4x4x4 - This was disappointing. I've been getting weaker on this mostly becuase my elbow has been off and I stuggle dso hard just to get the DB's up to start that I lose a rep or two. Might have to sub these out for a bit and maybe try some BB inclines.

Seated Lateral Raise 20x6x6x5x5x5 + run the rack from 25-5lb doing 10 reps per

Low Pulley Cable Cross (FST-7) 40x10x9x8,30x10x10x10x10

Then played back to back ice hockey games later that night (which we had no subs for so I literally played a full 120 min.) This was brutal especially considering that I hadn't played in quite awhile.

Sunday was leg day. I was a bit skeptical considering I was feeling a bit week legged when I woke up from my two late games but i decided to try to go squeeze in a quick workout before the steelers got beat again... Legs-Strength:

Squat 235x5,245x5,255x5,265x5,275x3 (PR wt and reps) - Totally killed this set. was really just feeling it again so I went for it and grunted out. I believe my previous PR was 255x4 so i blew that away.

SLDL 185x5,195x5,205x5,215x3x3 (PR wt and reps) - Different lift, same results. crushed my previous PR

Leg Extension Ox5x5x5, Px4x4+8partials
    Superset
    Hamstring Curls Gx6, G+5lbx5x5,Hx4x4+9partials

Narrow Hack Squat (FST-7) 90x10x10x10x10x10x10x10

Then played another late hockey game that night... Needless to say, my legs are killing me today and I feel like someone has been beating me.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Just two more days left after today and then I'll get up my closing thoughts and final review... In the mean time yesterday's workout (decided to skip my off day even though my legs were dead tired... just couldnt help it): Pull-Hypertrophy

Rack Pulls (since I didnt get to do them on my strength day and also so I could take my legs mostly out of all lifts) 275x5,295x5,305x3x4x3

Lat Pulldown 130x11x9x9x9+3partials

Hammer Curl (Both @ same time) 25x10x11x9*x9*
    *Did these very slow and controlled, hard squeeze at the top and with alternating arms

Seated Row 130x10*x9*x11x9* drop 90x13
    *Machine was sticking, adding weight/resistance to the lift

Rear Delt Fly 15x10x10x10x10 - Run the rack (25lb-5lb)

Felt really good overall and I can tell ym body definitely responds better when I'm eating clean. Went home and instead of going out hunting I decided to take a night to rest and watch some movies while i got in a few extra calories to help promote recovery from the brutal weekend and lack of an off day. Unfortunately one of the movies I rented didnt work so that sucked. Can't wait for hockey season to start tonight.

On the Dpol/EP side - Dpol looks like it's going to run out tomorrow (actually a lot closer to the end then expected) so I'll have 1 day of just EP on thurs so i'll do my final review that day since its about the stack. I have to say that I really enjoyed this combo and had some noticeable effects from it which I'll elaborate more on in the review.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Looking forward to hearing that final review sir. Seems this run went so quick! Glad you have enjoyed it.
    PES Representative
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Yeah man this flew by!
    Purus labs Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. My lean bulk log with a ton of goodies!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:40 PM
  2. Capps' lean-bulking log
    By capps in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 01:03 PM
  3. Sublimejeh's scivLABS super lean bulk log!!
    By sublimejeh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 01:42 AM
  4. USP Labs / Scivation Secret Lean Bulk Log
    By bentlax39 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 11:08 AM
  5. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 09:30 AM