Epic Erase Pro/D-Pol Lean Bulk Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Stay mindful of the elbows! Better safe than sorry.

Keep it up man. I'd live to know the according weights. No for penile measuring but to watch your progression!

Stay positive and buckle down!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Stay mindful of the elbows! Better safe than sorry.

Keep it up man. I'd live to know the according weights. No for penile measuring but to watch your progression!

Stay positive and buckle down!
    Ill get some pics in here of my log when I get a chance. I just hate typing up all the reps and sets ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code Sparta10 for 10% off your order
    •   

3. Yesterday was my first off day since starting this stack so I decided to take my EP/Dpol at the same time as usual (~1:30p) with some fish oil and CLA. Went out to do some food shopping and get my hunting license so I can hopefully stock up my freezer this fall/winter with unlimited vension!

Body feels good from having the day off. No more joint pain, just a bit of tendonitis in my one arm/elbow thats been nagging for awhile now but nothing that prevents me from doing anything. Today's workout is a pull strength day and i'll be subbing in rack pulls for regular deadlifts for the strength portion. I figure instead of doing deadlifts 5x5 to start both my stength and hypertrophy workouts, ill sub in the rack pulls on strength day and really max out my power. Should be a good time.

4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Yesterday was my first off day since starting this stack so I decided to take my EP/Dpol at the same time as usual (~1:30p) with some fish oil and CLA. Went out to do some food shopping and get my hunting license so I can hopefully stock up my freezer this fall/winter with unlimited vension!

Body feels good from having the day off. No more joint pain, just a bit of tendonitis in my one arm/elbow thats been nagging for awhile now but nothing that prevents me from doing anything. Today's workout is a pull strength day and i'll be subbing in rack pulls for regular deadlifts for the strength portion. I figure instead of doing deadlifts 5x5 to start both my stength and hypertrophy workouts, ill sub in the rack pulls on strength day and really max out my power. Should be a good time.
    Got to enjoy those rest days! It's hard because I love the way a good workout really gets me going though.

Happy hunting sir! Hope you nab a few!

Interested to hear how your workout went!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. Yesterdays workout:

Rack pulls (5x5): 275x4, 255x3,x3,x4, 225x5
    - I set the pim a step lower then I have in the past and WOW did it make these harder... It was a really awkward place to start as I had really bad leverage and it showed when I couldnt even move the bar ha. I didnt feel like this setup worked me as hard since it was more awkward then anything so I think I'll switch it up next time.

Wide Pullup(5x5) Body Weight x5x5x5x5x5
    -One of my major weaknesses, especially after gaining all the weight back after my cut.

Underhand Bent Over BB Rows (5x5) 135x5,145x5,155x5 (PR weight and reps), 160x3 (PR wt),x2.5 drop 135x4

Standing EZ Bar Curls (5x5 alt wide and narrow grip) 85x5x5x5x5x5

Rear Delt Destroyer 30x60,15x30,10x10

Standing DB Curls (pump set, all sets without stopping) 15x15(both arms)x5(alternating)x15(cross body alternating)

Machine Pullover (FST-7) Fx10x10x10x10x10x10x10
    - This was the first time I've really used this machine so this was a bit of a feeling out process

Overall a good workout with the exception of the rack pulls. Very disappointing as Ive been making good DL progress the last few weeks so we'll see how this goes moving forward. Todays workout will be Push-Strength and will be a bit later then normal due to work stuff running late.
    •   

6. Do you feel the DPol in regards to its pre-workout claims?
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Do you feel the DPol in regards to its pre-workout claims?
    It looks like its mostly pump related and I can't say I've seen any huge difference. Maybe a little bit but nothing groundbreaking. Training fasted seems to have that effect though too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Do you feel the DPol in regards to its pre-workout claims?
    Can you elaborate on pre-workout claims?
    PEScience Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Can you elaborate on pre-workout claims?
    Just that DPol is a pre workout, I was simply asking if he has felt any pre workout effects!

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

It looks like its mostly pump related and I can't say I've seen any huge difference. Maybe a little bit but nothing groundbreaking. Training fasted seems to have that effect though too.
    Agreed! I just love that I can cross reference my experience with yours. It's also cool we both train fasted

11. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

Just that DPol is a pre workout, I was simply asking if he has felt any pre workout effects!
    The only pre workout effects dpol has is pumps from the nitrates and that is better the longer you take it. And most people notice extra endurence as well
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Agreed! I just love that I can cross reference my experience with yours. It's also cool we both train fasted
    Yep it's definitnely a good thing tho be able to see how things go with similar setups... I only wish I had started this right after my cut when I was 9% BF or so since that's make the body comp aspect much more similar ha... this 13+% thing is lame. I planned to reverse diet but that turned into a weekend binge followed by a week of vacation.

13. Yesterday's Workout:

OHP (5x5): 115x5,120x4x3x3,115x4 drop 45x12 (behind neck)

Skull Crushers (5x5): 95x5,100x5,105x4x4x4

DB Incline Press (5x5): 70x5,75x3,70x5x4x4
    -Was having some pain in my right elbow that was making it difficult to get the DB up to start, once I got moving I was fine but I wasted a lot of energy just getting the DB's to the starting position.

Lateral Raise (5x5): 20x5,25x5x4x4,20x6+10partials

Low Pulley Cable Cross (FST-7) 40x10x10x8, 30x10x10x10x10
    -15sec flex alternated with 15 sec stretch after each set

Body weight dips til dead x 14

Was a little pressed for time so I rushed through this a bit but felt good. The pain in my elbow is odd as its there sometimes and not others. Seems to come mostly when I rotate my forearm and is made worse by clenching my fist. Seems to be more of a tendonitis of sorts then joint pain.

After the gym I headed out to dinner for my birthday (which was last month ha... my dad is always right on time) and had a big ass elk burger from a local joint called burgatory. SOOOOOO good and also really a good option for reasonably clean eats if you avoid the fries and shakes and such. Something that I noticed was that the last day or so I've been a lot more aggressive and my libido has been through the roof. I can be a pretty "testy" person at time normally (especially when I'm hungry) so this doesn't surprise me but its been a bit different as it hasn't been anger so much as just wanting to do everything with more force, faster, harder, etc... Also, I've never had a libido boost from a supplement before so this is a great addition

14. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

The only pre workout effects dpol has is pumps from the nitrates and that is better the longer you take it.
    This
    PEScience Representative

15. Looking good in here. Happy belated bday.

16. Thanks and welcome aboard!

Was away at my hunting camp for a party weekend with the family so I didnt get a chance to update (or lift since I was in the middle of the woods ha)...

Fridays workout (Legs):

Squat: 225x5,235x5,245x4x4x4 drop 135x5(fast)
    -Not one of my best days squat days by a long shot.

SLDL: 185x5x5,195x5,200x3(PR weight/reps)x3 drop 135x5

Leg Ext: Ox5,Px4(PR reps)x4x4x4+8partials

Ham Curls: Gx6,G+5lbx5x5x5x5+10partials

Narrow stance Hack Squat: 90x10x10x10x10x10x10x10 (FST-7 sets with 15 sc squeeze/stretch on alternating sets)

Threw in some extra shoulder work since I knew I was going to be eating a ton and not lifting all weekend:

Rear Delt Heavy Swings: 35x30x30x30
    Superset
    Heavy Lateral Raise Partials: 35x30x30x30
    -This was wicked and almost made me throw up. Especially after that fst set on legs I was hurting walking out of the gym.

After the lift I went to a softball game for work and played a half assed game that took no effort then went to my camp for the weekend. Lots of meat, lots of booze... Sunday was one of the nastiest hangovers I've had in a long time (thanks, moonshine.) so I didnt even bother trying to llift. Will be back at it today (Pull day, my favorite!).

17. I don't know about you but im so ready to hunt its not funny. Two weeks left for me!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I don't know about you but im so ready to hunt its not funny. Two weeks left for me!
    Yep spending the weekend at camp pretty much sealed it for me... Doe season starts this weekend for me but ill be out of town again so Monday after work the season gets underway... Hoping to fill up at least 2 freezers to save some money on food ha.

19. great, hope to see before-after pictures

20. Yesterday's Pull Hypertrophy Day:

Deadlift- 225x5,235x5,245x5,250x4(PR weight & reps)x3

Lat Pulldown- 130x10x9x9x8 drop 100x6

Hammer Curl- 25'sx11x10x10x9

Seated Row- 130x10x9x8x7 drop 90x11

Rear Delt Fly- 15x11x12x11x11 + Run the rack (25's down to 5's)

Right elbow has still been a bit sore these last few days. Not exactly sure what it's from but I have been pinpointing some motions that cause it to ache and trying to avoid them. Rotation seems to be the biggest issue (moving hand from pronated to supinated while gripping something).

I'm just about half way through my run here so some first half impressions as of today:

Positive:
    - Noticed a bid of joint dryness just the last few days so I know the erase pro is kicking in.
    - Aggression in and out of the gym has taken a sharp increase over the last 4-5 days. I find myself more intense at the gym as well as more competitive and generally "bro-ish" ha
    - Libido has seen a DRASTIC increse the last week. This is something that I haven't been used to for quite some time as I seem to take a nose dive while dieting. A very welcome addition.
    - D-Pol flavor is amazing. I look forward to drinking it everyday ha.
    - Pumps seem better then average when training fasted.

Negative:
    - I imagine if I was at a lower bf% I would be able to see more of the leaning/drying effect but alas, I've gotten a bit soft.
    - D-Pol mixability is pretty sub-par. This seems logical due to it being more of a fat-soluble compound but still can be annoying to try to maek sure I get the full dose by basically licking the bottom of my shaker to get all the "crumbs" that don't mix.
    - Took about two weeks to really start feeling the effects. Again, a low bf% may make this more visible as well as having lower T to boost.

Overall- So far I'm thoroughly enjoying this combo and would recommend it; That said, I would recommend it more for someone who is leaner and looking to clean up their physique and get back some of the test levels that they may have dropped due to longer dieting and hard exercise.

21. Cough, cough. Lol.

I definitely feel you on the aggression. It's good to know its not just the dieting that is causing me these swings.

Just do your best to continue doing what you're doing- Channing the inner bro rage into the gym!

22. Push Hypertrophy:

Behind Neck BB Press: 105x6,115x5 (PR weight/reps)x5x4,105x5

Triceps DB OHP: 75x11x13 (PR Reps), 80x8 (PR Weight/Reps)x8 drop 60x6

DB Incline Fly: 45x7*, 40x9x9x8 drop 30x8
    *My right elbow was very sore doing these so I dropped the weight. Even so, this wasn't a good exercise for me today due to some joint pain

Lateral Raise: 15x15x13, 20x10x8 drop 10x8, Then Run the rack (25lb-5lb) doing 10 of each DB (partials if nec.)

Tri Rope Cable Pushdown (FST-7) 50x10x10x10x10x10x10x10+30 partials for an extra pump.

-Other then some ugly joint pain in my right elbow, this was a spectacular workout for me. I was totally focused and in the zone and thought I had only been at the gym for like 5 min when it had actually been an hour. Later on in the night I had some nagging shoulder/elbow pain due to the joints being a bit dry so I'll be upping my fish oil to help combat this.

-Side note, I have been having some GI issues the last two days. I initially thought it was from drinking over the weekend but it eneded up lasting into today. I was just about to blame the DPol but I just had another episode that ended with a bowl full of blood so it's just my body having a rough bout (this happens to me every once in awhile so nothing I'm worried about). Sorry for the graphic nature ha.

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Push Hypertrophy:

Behind Neck BB Press: 105x6,115x5 (PR weight/reps)x5x4,105x5

Triceps DB OHP: 75x11x13 (PR Reps), 80x8 (PR Weight/Reps)x8 drop 60x6

DB Incline Fly: 45x7*, 40x9x9x8 drop 30x8
    *My right elbow was very sore doing these so I dropped the weight. Even so, this wasn't a good exercise for me today due to some joint pain

Lateral Raise: 15x15x13, 20x10x8 drop 10x8, Then Run the rack (25lb-5lb) doing 10 of each DB (partials if nec.)

Tri Rope Cable Pushdown (FST-7) 50x10x10x10x10x10x10x10+30 partials for an extra pump.

-Other then some ugly joint pain in my right elbow, this was a spectacular workout for me. I was totally focused and in the zone and thought I had only been at the gym for like 5 min when it had actually been an hour. Later on in the night I had some nagging shoulder/elbow pain due to the joints being a bit dry so I'll be upping my fish oil to help combat this.

-Side note, I have been having some GI issues the last two days. I initially thought it was from drinking over the weekend but it eneded up lasting into today. I was just about to blame the DPol but I just had another episode that ended with a bowl full of blood so it's just my body having a rough bout (this happens to me every once in awhile so nothing I'm worried about). Sorry for the graphic nature ha.
    I found this post very useful in curbing my hunger /cravings.

Thanks for that. You should be honored my diet has me constantly craving food but the "bowl of blood" totally put me off.

Hope you doing better.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

I found this post very useful in curbing my hunger /cravings.

Thanks for that. You should be honored my diet has me constantly craving food but the "bowl of blood" totally put me off.

Hope you doing better.
    Haha glad I could help out. I know how wicked the cravings can get. Anything in particular that you can't wait to indulge in?

25. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

Haha glad I could help out. I know how wicked the cravings can get. Anything in particular that you can't wait to indulge in?
    Cookies and cream icecream, lava cake, pancakes and waffles, icecream cake, curly fries, pizza, Asian buffets/Mongolian barbecue..... PASTA! Fwuuuuhk the list goes on that's just 10 seconds off the top of my head

26. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

Cookies and cream icecream, lava cake, pancakes and waffles, icecream cake, curly fries, pizza, Asian buffets/Mongolian barbecue..... PASTA! Fwuuuuhk the list goes on that's just 10 seconds off the top of my head
    Ha those are some solid choices. My no.1 was pop tarts. I've never even liked them much until this last diet but I was dying for some. That and just eating a monster meal. I don't normally do IF when I'm dieting and love to eat big so I really missed that.

27. Legs-Hypertrophy:

Squat: 225x5,235x5,245x5(PR reps),255x4(PR weight/reps),275x1(just for show ha)
    -Was really feeling some rage today so i decided to take it out on the iron. Loaded up the bar and went a2g on all of them.

Hamstring Curl: Fx12x12,F+5lbx9x10+10 partials
    Superset
    Standing Calf Raise: Nx10x10x10x10+burnout set

Leg Extension: Jx12,Kx10x10x9+7 partials
    Superset
    Seated Calf Raise: 85x11x11x11x10+burnout set

Leg Press (FST-7): 270x10x10x10x10x10x10x10
    -These felt easier then usual even though the pump and pain were still there. Will be upping the weight next time.

I was in a foul mood when I got to the gym from being stuck at work over an hour later then I had planned. My preworkout had all kicked in and I was in a rage when I got to the rack and just banged out sets as fast as I could. This stack seems to have just taken my aggression and libido to a whole new level this last week and I'm loving it. Still having some joint pain in my shoulders and right elbow but hopefully bumping up the fish oil yesterday will begin to help today. Haven't decided if I'm going to actually take today off (as it's scheduled) or just go anyways since I'll be up at Penn State for the weekend and wont get to lift Saturday.

28. Damn dude hopefully you get those gut problems figured out!
    Purus labs Rep

29. I just couldn't bring myself to take a rest day so I went big instead.

Pull Strength Day:

Rack Pulls: 275x5,285x5,295x4,305x4,315x2 (tied PR but from 1 peg further down)
    -Really Juat wanted to move some weight. Once I got rolling all I wanted to do was deads and pulls all day. I seriously considered doing a deadlift only workout ha.

Wide Grip Pullup: x5x5x4x4x4+4 partials and hang hold

Underhand BB Row: 145x5,155x5,165x4(PR weight and reps)x3x3 drop 135x4

EZ Curl (alternate wide/narrow grip): 85x5x5x5x5x5

Rear Delt Destroyer: 30x60,15x30,10x10

DB Bicep Curls (Pump Set): 15x15(both arms)+5(alternating)+15(cross body alternating)

Machine Pullover (FST-7): Gx10x10x10x10x10x10x10

Another really great workout from both a feel and focus perspective. PR's sprinkled throughout yet again. This past week I've been eating up all of the "junk" food in my house so that next week I can start a very slow diet. The plan is to cut out 99% of the booze and generally just clean up my diet. This last week I've been eating some pretty big and not necessarily "clean" meals - some ice cream, pop tarts, etc.- but my weight has been holding steady so that's a good sign that my body has really rebounded from my last diet. I'm certain that the DPol and Erase Pro have helped as well as both I and my g/f have noticed some personality differences that come with hormone increase/balance. I'll be heading up to my alma mater this weekend to tailgate and hang out so after the gym today I'll rest Saturday and have to see how/when/what goes on Sunday and decide if I'll lift or not.

30. Great dedication to training sir. Now clean up that dirty eating a bit and results will pour in! I love to hear your mood changes have been positive. I know on daa I can get a bit aggressive and short tempered at times.

Keep up the good work.
    PEScience Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My lean bulk log with a ton of goodies!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:40 PM
  2. Capps' lean-bulking log
    By capps in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 02:03 PM
  3. Sublimejeh's scivLABS super lean bulk log!!
    By sublimejeh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 02:42 AM
  4. USP Labs / Scivation Secret Lean Bulk Log
    By bentlax39 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 12:08 PM
  5. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 10:30 AM