The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

Page 6 of 22 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I do evisxerate and a 7oxo pre workout

    So for you evisxerate and AA. AA applied first then 10 min later smolder

    Post shower I do the burn free formula. Then pre bed I do absolutely abliderated.
    Geezus lol. Sounds like thatd be awesome.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I do evisxerate and a 7oxo pre workout

    So for you evisxerate and AA. AA applied first then 10 min later smolder

    Post shower I do the burn free formula. Then pre bed I do absolutely abliderated.
    My workout is late evening (not sure when you said yours is) so would you still dose pre and post workout or switch to a morning and evening setup?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post

    My workout is late evening (not sure when you said yours is) so would you still dose pre and post workout or switch to a morning and evening setup?
    I would switch up the AA for the morn smolder pre and BFF post shower

  4. Added 2 caps alpha t2 new version today


    Will let you know how I feel

    Thinking about upping my c20. All the pills I take at once are starting to make me nauseas or I oD'ed on yohimbine hcl again

  5. With each passing day I see more and more of an improvement.

    Today I see ab veins and I was not flexing or stretching. Workin on the Adonis belt trying to get that line going from my hip to my back. If I keep this pace I see it only taking 3 weeks
    •   
       


  6. Macros so far


    Keepin it lean.
    Did 5 sets glute bridges

    5 sets seated ham curls

    Ended glut bridges at 355 for 6

    Got home had some bcaas went for a mile run
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. What is this fruit butter you speak of?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    What is this fruit butter you speak of?
    It's apple butter from Cracker Barrel in eastern Li

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It's apple butter from Cracker Barrel in eastern Li
    I eventually googled it :P Found out it's not actual butter but more of a caramelized apple sauce spread. Looks friggin amazing, I know what I'm doing this weekend, making apple butter.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    I eventually googled it :P Found out it's not actual butter but more of a caramelized apple sauce spread. Looks friggin amazing, I know what I'm doing this weekend, making apple butter.
    Put clove and cinnamon in it!

  11. Off topic but I was shooting MPowder for a few days, now putting it in my food and free range egg mayo, takes taste to a new level.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Off topic but I was shooting MPowder for a few days, now putting it in my food and free range egg mayo, takes taste to a new level.
    Yea it changes the flavor somewhat depending on why your cooking in a good way

  13. Def changes the flavor a bit. I would suggest using it in everything too. I love that stuff it really does the job. I love it. How long have you been using it? What have you noticed from it?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Def changes the flavor a bit. I would suggest using it in everything too. I love that stuff it really does the job. I love it. How long have you been using it? What have you noticed from it?
    Dinner
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. I need to stop dipping my finger in the y hcl. It's causing a host of anxiety and speed issues when I do that. I'm to lazy to measure it out to the mg

  16. Too many posts Zach. How's absolutely abliterated?? Thinking of giving it a try never used anything like it tho.. Met a new girl and need to get my lower stomach in check ASAP

  17. Thinking about hopping on var too

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thinking about hopping on var too
    MMMM I wish I had some Var!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Too many posts Zach. How's absolutely abliterated?? Thinking of giving it a try never used anything like it tho.. Met a new girl and need to get my lower stomach in check ASAP
    I like it I only use it once aday. Post shower or exfoliation. It actually burns putting it on if your pours are open

    The combination of it all makes it a nice stack. I notice each time I use it there's less fat on my stomach

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I like it I only use it once aday. Post shower or exfoliation. It actually burns putting it on if your pours are open

    The combination of it all makes it a nice stack. I notice each time I use it there's less fat on my stomach
    Awesome, so quarter size just rub it in like it says lol. Nothing special?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Awesome, so quarter size just rub it in like it says lol. Nothing special?
    Not really. I use topicals like 3x a day

  22. Ok so today I didn get to eat till a little after 630


    So I fasted 23 hours.

    I hit the gym 5 pm and did back and shoulders 12 sets of each.

    Did very little abs like 5 sets

    I ate 5 chicken thighs and 2.5 potatoes to break my fast post workout.

    No food until tomorrow afternoon but I looked really full as I added a **** load of salt to my pre workout an my dinner. Water was maybe at 80-100 ounces

  23. Wow. How did I miss this? Late but most definitely in!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Wow. How did I miss this? Late but most definitely in!
    I duno lol but glad your in!

  25. Going to spend a lot of time today and tomorrow in the gym

    Tomorrows my birthday so I'm going to a pig roast but I'm already feeling guilty about eatin poorly.

    I may just fast for the holiday today. But I'm not sure yet. As I am not religious

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Going to spend a lot of time today and tomorrow in the gym

    Tomorrows my birthday so I'm going to a pig roast but I'm already feeling guilty about eatin poorly.

    I may just fast for the holiday today. But I'm not sure yet. As I am not religious
    Yom Kippur?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post

    Yom Kippur?
    Yea but I'm prolly going to eat man. I'm going to be hungry and I did a long fast yesterday

    I'm trying to find something to do today on my day off.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Yom Kippur?
    you guys know about it?
    i'm from Isreal and it's Yom Kippur at the moment, haven't eat or drink for 21 hours, 3 hours to go ... my babies need their protein lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea but I'm prolly going to eat man. I'm going to be hungry and I did a long fast yesterday

    I'm trying to find something to do today on my day off.
    If you're not religious I would definitely eat!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    you guys know about it?
    i'm from Isreal and it's Yom Kippur at the moment, haven't eat or drink for 21 hours, 3 hours to go ... my babies need their protein lol
    Idk much about it tbh. Did you pop a molly before your fast? That would be an interesting holy day lol.

    On a semi related note I was just looking at some Sarah Silverman stuff on my phone. Idk if you guys like her, but she's one of my favorite lady comedians.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 01:52 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 11:44 AM
  3. Anyone Tried the Asteroid Stack from USP?
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:54 PM
  4. The skinny on ALRI and Venom stack (attn RAVEN)
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in