The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

Page 3 of 22 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    New formula?
    Yep the old one was green and white but this one is all white?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I don't **** around I like my food an I hate cardio
    So then how do you drop the weight so fast? Jeesh man, I remember the tattoos from the last time. Did you get more?

    Awesome!

    :nohomo:
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post

    So then how do you drop the weight so fast? Jeesh man, I remember the tattoos from the last time. Did you get more?

    Awesome!

    :nohomo:
    I duno what tatts you remember.

    I've only dropped 8-9 lbs since June.

  4. This thread is now just tempting me to get more ink done and eat more cheese. :P

    8-9 lbs since June? Nice progress man.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post

    Yep the old one was green and white but this one is all white?
    Mine are white as well, came right from pes

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Mine are white as well, came right from pes
    Thanks bud, best to clarify when purchasing from individual sellers.

  7. Carbs on right protein on left


    Not eating all carbs

    Oh jalapeņo jack fat free cheese is bomb
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. Turkey and meatballs and fat free cheese on left. Noodle Coogle and sweet mashe potatoes on right

  9. Chit is making me HUNGRY.

  10. Turns out I got more **** on the way for my cut unexpected but bad ass! Road to lean is going to be faster then I thought

    Oh started on prime today I got 2.5 bottles
    •   
       


  11. Anyone have a good dosing scheme for prime? With without food?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Anyone have a good dosing scheme for prime? With without food?
    6/9.

    9 on WO days, 6 on off.

    Off days before meals, workout days I like 3 before WO and the rest before meals.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    6/9.

    9 on WO days, 6 on off.

    Off days before meals, workout days I like 3 before WO and the rest before meals.
    Ill give that a go seems like these bottles won last more then 25 days then

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Ill give that a go seems like these bottles won last more then 25 days then
    Oh and 2 days (1 maybe, I don't remember) don't take any.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Oh and 2 days (1 maybe, I don't remember) don't take any.
    I'm in the gym prolly 6-7 days a week recently lol I have a bad short term memory so I sometimes forget when I trained a body part and my recovery right now is through the roof from all the aminos and hica I take. Sore for maybe 1 or 2 days. But I literally forget if I've taken a day off or not especially since I have no workout schedule or routine I just go in. **** **** up. And leave

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I'm in the gym prolly 6-7 days a week recently lol I have a bad short term memory so I sometimes forget when I trained a body part and my recovery right now is through the roof from all the aminos and hica I take. Sore for maybe 1 or 2 days. But I literally forget if I've taken a day off or not especially since I have no workout schedule or routine I just go in. **** **** up. And leave
    Double.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I'm in the gym prolly 6-7 days a week recently lol I have a bad short term memory so I sometimes forget when I trained a body part and my recovery right now is through the roof from all the aminos and hica I take. Sore for maybe 1 or 2 days. But I literally forget if I've taken a day off or not especially since I have no workout schedule or routine I just go in. **** **** up. And leave
    I'm in 6 but only do 9 for 4. I lift 4x and condition(and Strongman implement) 2 more, I use six for the 2 conditioning, and none on Sunday.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I'm in 6 but only do 9 for 4. I lift 4x and condition(and Strongman implement) 2 more, I use six for the 2 conditioning, and none on Sunday.
    Ill do 9 on the things I want to grow.

  19. Yea. Woke up shredded added 2 g of salt more into the diet I've been drowning myself out.

  20. Woke up late so just wnt for a run gotta be at work in 40 min so had to do a quick jog

    Veins in abs are coming back. I Notice significantly less fat on my lower abdomen. Holdin water probably due to low sodium diet and high water intake. Aldosterone may be high so I'm adding salt for the next few days to level it out should take about 5 days

    All in all things are moving well

    My giants are playin tomorrow unsure if ill fast all day an just slam 30-40 wings. Since I normally do that 3 days a week during football season

  21. UHm slightly oded on y hcl just now. Let the anxiety and fat burning and headaches commense

  22. Jam of the day at work


    You all need to listen to it
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  23. Fasted from 5pm 9/6/13 to 815pm on 9/7/13 Broke fast with

    Banana sausage spinach goat cheese beets peach salsa and corn chile.

    Also 12 oz lean lamb leg

    Bcaas (1g hica each scoop) every 3 hours from 830 am till 7 pm.

  24. Today's breakfast

    This fat free cheese is bomb
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  25. Sorry calories for the cheese was wrong it's 210 cals not 44 I changed it in my phone

  26. Dope stack you got there bro, are you logging this?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    Dope stack you got there bro, are you logging this?
    Yea ill do some Pics in another 5 days or so. I been playing with water and sodium intake today I was way off balance with water retention probably due to potassium

    So ill repeat yesterday's water and salt and add potassium tonight and see where I'm at in the morning

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea ill do some Pics in another 5 days or so. I been playing with water and sodium intake today I was way off balance with water retention probably due to potassium

    So ill repeat yesterday's water and salt and add potassium tonight and see where I'm at in the morning
    sounds good!
    are you running them all at once? how do you dose it?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post

    sounds good!
    are you running them all at once? how do you dose it?
    Yea I dose all that 2x a day. Pre workout and 2 hours after dinner

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Fasted from 5pm 9/6/13 to 815pm on 9/7/13 Broke fast with

    Banana sausage spinach goat cheese beets peach salsa and corn chile.

    Also 12 oz lean lamb leg

    Bcaas (1g hica each scoop) every 3 hours from 830 am till 7 pm.
    Nice makes me hungry thinking about it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 02:52 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 12:44 PM
  3. Anyone Tried the Asteroid Stack from USP?
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:54 PM
  4. The skinny on ALRI and Venom stack (attn RAVEN)
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Log in
Log in