The name is Dalton - Pure PF3's bigger
- 10-15-2013, 05:05 PM
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
- 10-16-2013, 06:49 PM
Starting PF3 and dropping whey was the best decision I ever made supplement wiseFocused Nutrition
- 10-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Once again, I apologize for the lack of updates. I had been doing well, took some time off, started up Wendler's 5/3/1 which has been a nice boost to the workouts.
I've just been swamped with work, and though it's a boring desk job, it does sap my mind at times and the last thing I think of doing is sitting at my computer again, albeit, to talk about what I enjoy: working out and experimenting with supplementation.
Even at two tubs courtesy of MAN, I'd like to give PF3 another go. Perhaps go cold turkey on supps, even staples, save for a multi, and see how I can benefit from what it offers. I had great pumps at times, but GameDay provided better, more lasting pumps.
PF3 has aided with my digestion, I'll have to say. Also, each time I'd take it, my body's temperature would rise up. I kind of liked that.
I'm still debating on PF3. I know it has some promise and I want to make sure my final write-up is succinct, informative and as objective as can be.
10-18-2013, 11:46 AM
10-18-2013, 11:47 AM
I know how it is with work and being really busy, that's me right now as well.
10-19-2013, 10:03 PM
10-20-2013, 04:02 PM
10-20-2013, 05:50 PM
10-26-2013, 11:07 AM
11-12-2013, 06:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Misfit28 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 210Last Post: 10-14-2013, 07:37 PM
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-22-2003, 03:36 PM
- By garyrabbit in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2003, 12:55 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2003, 03:28 PM
- By strictlyswole in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 03-17-2003, 08:31 PM