BudMAN PF3 during PCT-stacking it right

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I'm so ready for chest day! Tomorrow it's on.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I'm so ready for chest day! Tomorrow it's on.
    That's what I'm talking about!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Battery going to due .... Quick and only post til tinight.


    Incline Two Arm Dumbbell Extension 80
    Set 1 : 45x10
    Set 2 : 55x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    |
    Dumbbell Incline One Arm Press 80
    Set 1 : 45x10
    Set 2 : 55x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    |
    Dumbbell Bench Press 93.33
    Set 1 : 45x10
    Set 2 : 60x10
    Set 3 : 70x10
    |
    One Arm Dumbbell Row 93.33
    Set 1 : 70x10
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 70x10
    |
    Triceps Pushdown - Rope 76.67
    Set 1 : 40x16
    Set 2 : 50x16
    Set 3 : 30x16
    |
    Leverage Decline Chest Press 233.33
    Set 1 : 105x10
    Set 2 : 155x10
    Set 3 : 175x10
    |
    Butterfly 220
    Set 1 : 120x10
    Set 2 : 150x10
    Set 3 : 165x10
    |
    Notes

  4. Bad day at work... Yeah missed my midday PF3 & lunch. Not only did I not do my job right I also got a parking ticket. Just defeated today. Hopeful of another good day at gym tomorrow

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Bad day at work... Yeah missed my midday PF3 & lunch. Not only did I not do my job right I also got a parking ticket. Just defeated today. Hopeful of another good day at gym tomorrow
    Sorry about your day bro, keep your chin up. Tomorrow is another day my man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  6. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Sorry about your day bro, keep your chin up. Tomorrow is another day my man!!
    Yeah I decided to sleep in. Figured maybe more rest... Catching up from lack of over the weekend. So with that said, I didn't make it to gym this morning.

  7. Hey bud...get the lipo yet

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Hey bud...get the lipo yet
    Yeah man... I'm sorry I should have let you know. Thanks agai ... You always good on your word!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Bad day at work... Yeah missed my midday PF3 & lunch. Not only did I not do my job right I also got a parking ticket. Just defeated today. Hopeful of another good day at gym tomorrow
    Damn that's a sh***y day. I'm with Reggie tomorrow's another day to start fresh.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Bad day at work... Yeah missed my midday PF3 & lunch. Not only did I not do my job right I also got a parking ticket. Just defeated today. Hopeful of another good day at gym tomorrow
    Think of this day when you need some rage to push your workout over the top!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       


  11. Well looks like things are going to get worse... Family member called me and said process server was looking for me... And when I got home a letter hanging out for with wife's name. 90% sure of what it is. Ohhhh well I knew one day I'd have to deal with it.


    Time to lawyer up

  12. 1/2 scoop PF3 with pre-workout
    1/2 scoop leucine with intra
    1/2 scoop of both post with 1.5 scoop protein


    I've had a couple of side effects last couple of days. One being a floating feeling, almost a nauseating feeling when not eating as much. I had a low carb/protein meal for midday lunch, and by 430 starting feeling that way. I ended up working late and didn't have another meal prepared. I did have a little peanut butter left over and plenty of water to hold me over. However when I got home I didn't few like eating... That sick feeling, I pushed through and ate a little. This day was a none workout day.

    Another was towards the later part of a training session... Probably a little dehydrated from the day before, but a significant difference from previous mornings with out PF3.

    Diet plays a major part on body reactions while PURE PF3 is being used. As far as positive feedback... I can't report anything. Not that it's not doing anything, I just don't feel the good sides.

  13. As far as training is concerned I am down 1.5 pounds... Probably stress related. Last night in mirror noticed my shoulder/upper pec area really looking "dry" I contribute that to the MAN NXT. that's a good thing.

    Today's training brought on some knee issues, which concerns me about participating in a obstacle course race like my wife and I planned.

    Barbell Full Squat 285.83
    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 225x5
    Set 3 : 245x5
    Set 4 : 185x9
    |
    Stiff-Legged Barbell Deadlift 246
    Set 1 : 135x6
    Set 2 : 185x6
    Set 3 : 205x6
    Set 4 : 135x10
    |
    Standing Calf Raises 150
    Set 1 : 100x15
    Set 2 : 100x15
    Set 3 : 100x15
    |
    Step Machine N/A
    Calorie : 70 CAL
    Distance: 0.5 mile
    Speed : --
    Lap/Rep : 24 Laps/Reps
    Duration : 0015
    |
    Notes

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    As far as training is concerned I am down 1.5 pounds... Probably stress related. Last night in mirror noticed my shoulder/upper pec area really looking "dry" I contribute that to the MAN NXT. that's a good thing.

    Today's training brought on some knee issues, which concerns me about participating in a obstacle course race like my wife and I planned.

    Barbell Full Squat 285.83
    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 225x5
    Set 3 : 245x5
    Set 4 : 185x9
    |
    Stiff-Legged Barbell Deadlift 246
    Set 1 : 135x6
    Set 2 : 185x6
    Set 3 : 205x6
    Set 4 : 135x10
    |
    Standing Calf Raises 150
    Set 1 : 100x15
    Set 2 : 100x15
    Set 3 : 100x15
    |
    Step Machine N/A
    Calorie : 70 CAL
    Distance: 0.5 mile
    Speed : --
    Lap/Rep : 24 Laps/Reps
    Duration : 0015
    |
    Notes
    Stress sucks! I think the weights and lifting definitely helps in that department.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  15. Yeah stress is no fun.....luckily I eat more when stressed

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Stress sucks! I think the weights and lifting definitely helps in that department.
    Yeah, stress is the worst.

    At least bud has Nxt to help control dat dere cortisol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  17. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

    Yeah, stress is the worst.

    At least bud has Nxt to help control dat dere cortisol
    That is a nice benefit of Nolvadren
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    That is a nice benefit of Nolvadren
    PRXT would have been another bonus ...ill get that next time around.

  19. Here's my upper arm/chest area wher I feel has been looking good lately. Running a little behind talked to two guys at gym today, one asked me as I was snapping this pic "what ya doing? Are you doing a competition?" I told him ANABOLIC MINDS, when you sign up ill tell ya more. Told hi e this is the best place for info and to see what is coming out to the market.



    Name:  image-1253717323.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  415.8 KB

    Dumbbell Shoulder Press 58.33
    Set 1 : 30x5
    Set 2 : 35x5
    Set 3 : 40x5
    Set 4 : 45x5
    Set 5 : 50x5
    |
    Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug 99.17
    Set 1 : 50x5
    Set 2 : 60x5
    Set 3 : 70x5
    Set 4 : 80x5
    Set 5 : 85x5
    |
    Seated Bent Over Dumbbell Reverse Fly 29.17 Set 1 : 15x5
    Set 2 : 17.5x5
    Set 3 : 20x5
    Set 4 : 22.5x5
    Set 5 : 25x5
    |
    Wide Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck 192.5
    Set 1 : 90x5
    Set 2 : 120x5
    Set 3 : 135x5
    Set 4 : 150x5
    Set 5 : 165x5
    |
    Cable Rope Rear Delt Row 114
    Set 1 : 50x5
    Set 2 : 60x5
    Set 3 : 70x5
    Set 4 : 80x5
    Set 5 : 90x8
    |
    High Pulley Overhead Rope Tricep Extension 105 Set 1 : 50x10
    Set 2 : 60x5
    Set 3 : 70x5
    Set 4 : 80x5
    Set 5 : 90x5
    |
    Dumbbell Front Raise 29.17
    Set 1 : 15x5
    Set 2 : 17.5x5
    Set 3 : 20x5
    Set 4 : 22.5x5
    Set 5 : 25x5
    |
    Ab Crunch Machine 100
    Set 1 : 50x30
    Set 2 : 50x20
    Set 3 : 50x20
    |
    Notes

  20. In thinking of posting some of my jobs pictures just to give you all an idea of what I do. I see others doing it and thought it would be an eye opening experience for you all. I will not post the sites and may not do this alot cause I am not sure what the policy is with work and all. Ill keep it simple for now.

    Name:  image-2046377717.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  308.0 KB

  21. What is it? What do you do?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    What is it? What do you do?
    Fryer.... I fix and install restaurant equipment.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Fryer.... I fix and install restaurant equipment.
    That's cool one of my best friends owns his own company doing the same thing!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  24. Well I'd say irritation is easier to come by(hopefully it the DAA kicking in)... Frustration makes me wanna kick someone's ass. I held back and just did my thing. Sometimes people sitting at a desk think we as techs can just magically teleport between jobs. When you promise people service and this happens all the time, when your late who do they get mad at? Not the paper pusher, that's right the guy who walks in the door.

    And by the way when I say I am taking the rest of the day off due to an appointment that doesn't mean I am going to come back to work after. This time I did, but I let them know how I felt.... I emailed it so they wouldn't forget.

    Those who assume just make an ass out of themselves.



    Name:  image-334543784.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  364.9 KB

    This doesn't help either.

  25. Looks and sounds like a crappy day
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  26. All good I've got the weekend to recover and enjoy with friends and family. No gym today, cheer leading then a gathering for the GAYTOR game.... It's nice being a Notre Dame fan, cant hate them. Should be an interesting game for them since it will be the last conference game vs Michigan. Next year ACC bound... Vs my wife's Seminoles.


    Looking forward to some gym time tomorrow, not sure if we will be able to make it but worth a shot.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    All good I've got the weekend to recover and enjoy with friends and family. No gym today, cheer leading then a gathering for the GAYTOR game.... It's nice being a Notre Dame fan, cant hate them. Should be an interesting game for them since it will be the last conference game vs Michigan. Next year ACC bound... Vs my wife's Seminoles.

    Looking forward to some gym time tomorrow, not sure if we will be able to make it but worth a shot.
    Nice to see another ND fan! I live in the heart of it all here in South Bend, it is absolutely crazy in this town during the season. The game tonight should be awesome. How did you become an ND fan? Do you live here for awhile or something?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Nice to see another ND fan! I live in the heart of it all here in South Bend, it is absolutely crazy in this town during the season. The game tonight should be awesome. How did you become an ND fan? Do you live here for awhile or something?
    No it's been just an acquired liking, started in high school. I applied for school there and was not accepted. I enjoy watching them, but I couldn't name a player. I am a fan just not educated. It's like music I couldn't name songs titles of artist songs. I just can't retain. Personally depending on who I watch football with they tend to criticize me because I can't talk stats.

  29. It's cool! I'm an ND Fan for life
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    It's cool! I'm an ND Fan for life
    North Dakota?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My PCT, is it right? When to start PCT?
    By MikeGSX82 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 12:18 PM
  2. Best stack during PCT?
    By ftchef in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 04:54 PM
  3. IGF right before or during pct?
    By Tom 185 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:29 PM
  4. can E/C stack be taken during pct?
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Log in
Log in