A Cubsfan and his MAN package.. Pure PF3 Log

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for dropping by..

A big thanks to MAN sports for choosing me as a logger for their new highly talked about product Pure PF3..

I have followed many of the conversations regarding Bio- Active Protein, and I am excited to learn more about it.

Those of you who have followed my other logs know I am usually always trying to lose weight(stupid food addiction), I mess around with medium weight very high volume, and sometimes I like to just go straight heavy!

For most of this log I will be consuming around 1900-2500 calories

I will dose PF3 Pre/Post first few days, then possibly pre/intra/post adding the fermented Lucine in week 2.

* I will be on vacation in Vegas starting this Friday 8/30- Mon 9/9 I will be a week behind most of the other logs. allnatural923 was cool enough to still let me log! Thanks again

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for dropping by.. A big thanks to MAN sports for choosing me as a logger for their new highly talked about product Pure PF3.. I have followed many of the conversations regarding Bio- Active Protein, and I am excited to learn more about it. Those of you who have followed my other logs know I am usually always trying to lose weight(stupid food addiction), I mess around with medium weight very high volume, and sometimes I like to just go straight heavy! For most of this log I will be consuming around 1900-2500 calories I will dose PF3 Pre/Post first few days, then possibly pre/intra/post adding the fermented Lucine in week 2. * I will be on vacation in Vegas starting this Friday 8/30- Mon 9/9 I will be a week behind most of the other logs. allnatural923 was cool enough to still let me log! Thanks again
First time "allnatural923" has been in a sentence where "not" hasn't preceded the word "cool." I'm sure he thanks you!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First subscriber!!!!...... In the last 3 minutes

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for MAN improving lifting!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for dropping by.. A big thanks to MAN sports for choosing me as a logger for their new highly talked about product Pure PF3..I have followed many of the conversations regarding Bio- Active Protein, and I am excited to learn more about it.Those of you who have followed my other logs know I am usually always trying to lose weight(stupid food addiction), I mess around with medium weight very high volume, and sometimes I like to just go straight heavy!For most of this log I will be consuming around 1900-2500 caloriesI will dose PF3 Pre/Post first few days, then possibly pre/intra/post adding the fermented Lucine in week 2.* I will be on vacation in Vegas starting this Friday 8/30- Mon 9/9 I will be a week behind most of the other logs. allnatural923 was cool enough to still let me log! Thanks again
cool. so are you taking a total of 2 scoops of pf3 a day?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
roll that beautiful MAN footage . in big guy. you training will in vegas. they should have some hardcore gyms ! Cutler is from there!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Are you going to be training in Vegas?! If so that would be sick! The Golds that everyone goes to is on Flamingo, not far from the strip.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool. so are you taking a total of 2 scoops of pf3 a day?
Yesterday, was first day and I did 2 scoops. I will probably bump it to 3 scoops. Just wanted to see if it would cause any GI distress.

roll that beautiful MAN footage . in big guy. you training will in vegas. they should have some hardcore gyms ! Cutler is from there!
Are you going to be training in Vegas?! If so that would be sick! The Golds that everyone goes to is on Flamingo, not far from the strip.
I will not be doing much, except maybe a little bit at hotel for pump lol. We are celebrating our 2nd anniversary and my wife's 30th Bday so it's pretty much just a straight week of relaxing, shows, dinners, swimming, and sight seeing.

Since I will not be working out really, would it be best to leave the PF3 at home, I hate to kind of waste it.. Or is it beneficial to have it in my system. We will be consuming boat loads of calories I'm sure. I'm taking a GDA, some RK500, and Metabolic Powder with in hopes to waste some of the calories.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would still dose on off days......personally a scoop upon waking

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tues: Had no plan heading into gym, just did some random stuff.

Pre: 1 Scoop Pure PF3.. Grape I mixed it in swirling motion with blender ball. Didn't really have any issue. The smell reminds me of something from my childhood, but I can't pin point it yet. A candy growing up. Maybe now and laters? I usually don't like grape flavored drinks, but this one was great. The fact that it is more of a candy grape, compared to the fake grape flavor people use makes it waaaaay better.

.5 Scoop Volatile
1.5 Scoops High Volume

Only take the half scoop of Volatile because I had taken 1 scoop Alphamine like 45mins prior. Wanted low stims for pre.

*Awaiting the hate for not using Gameday, but I missed the 1% sale lol*

All sets I tried to keep 30secs or less for rest. Trying to burn some fat

Incline DP press concentrating on lighter weight, real good stretch
30x10
40x10
50x10
60x10 <-- nagging elbow started flaring up
55x10
50x10
45x10
40x10
35x10

Decline Press Hammer Strength Type Machine
2PPS 202lbs
4x10

Lateral Raise
40x10
35x10
30x10
25x10
20x12
15x13
10x10

Cable Cross over
35x10
42.5x8
50x5

VBar Pushdowns
85x10
100x10
115x10
5x145 Felt real strong here, my wrist had been hurting, but the 145 felt pretty light

Post 1 scoop Pure PF3

Notes: Placebo kicked in hard. I felt real strong on the laterals and pushdowns. No soreness at all today. :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Have fun in Vegas! Your body will come back rested and ready to train

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today: Will be off day, picking up my daughters from their moms for dinner. I love vacations, but I hate missing weekends with my kids.

Took 1 scoop PF3 just now with food. May do another scoop with dinner,

My co-workers were trying to see what candy it reminds me of. One said it's 100% grape pez... I'm thinking it like grape pixie stix

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch your elbow and any other nagging pains you have my friend. I heard you can get sore elbow from ripping open tubs of Alphamine and PF3

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today: Will be off day, picking up my daughters from their moms for dinner. I love vacations, but I hate missing weekends with my kids.

Took 1 scoop PF3 just now with food. May do another scoop with dinner,

My co-workers were trying to see what candy it reminds me of. One said it's 100% grape pez... I'm thinking it like grape pixie stix
That sounds delicious!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might get a quick workout in later.. Then it's time to finish packing suitcase.

Took one scoop this morning, just in case I don't get to gym.

Will try to check in some from Vegas, if I have some downtime.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might get a quick workout in later.. Then it's time to finish packing suitcase.

Took one scoop this morning, just in case I don't get to gym.

Will try to check in some from Vegas, if I have some downtime.
Have a great trip, man! I've never been to Vegas.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vegas sounds nice, never been. Have fun!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Your not going to have any down time it's your anniversary and your wife's bday!!! Have fun!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a great trip, man! I've never been to Vegas.
This will only be my second time, but there is so much to do, you would love it.

Vegas sounds nice, never been. Have fun!!
Thanks!.. Another one that has never been to Vegas? Make sure to go a little outside of vegas to the Bunny Ranch lmao.. jk

Your not going to have any down time it's your anniversary and your wife's bday!!! Have fun!!!
Thanks, we will

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thurs:

Not going to lie lol... I basically went to gym just so I could tan, but I didn't want to walk in and just tan.

Had that 1 scoop PF3 early am with breakfast

Pre: 1 scoop PF3
1 cap Glycophase
1 scoop Volatile
1 scoop High volume

Alternating curls:

45x10 <-- started here for warmup hoping to do 65 or 70s the pump from Glycophase, Volatile, and High Volume kicked in instantly
40x10
35x10

Had to switch to some wide grip pulldowns since the pump was causing my bi's to hit failure so fast

4x10 140

Since I love the pump so much:

Incline DB curls 3x10 35s

Alternating curls ran rack from 40s -> 10s lol... My arms were so pumped people seemed to be starring

Face Pulls 4x10 67

Reverse Pec Deck 3x10 125 focusing on 2 sec hold and slow negative

Straight Bar 21's to see if bis would burst 3x21

Notes:
- My arms were hitting failure so fast, I assumed I would feel some soreness this morning. No Soreness again lol can't make this up

- Mixing Glycophase with 2 pump products and 40g of carbs may have been bad idea for doing curls lol

- I feel like it's going to take a lot of volume to get real sore while using PF3

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thurs:

Not going to lie lol... I basically went to gym just so I could tan, but I didn't want to walk in and just tan.

Had that 1 scoop PF3 early am with breakfast

Pre: 1 scoop PF3
1 cap Glycophase
1 scoop Volatile
1 scoop High volume

Alternating curls:

45x10 <-- started here for warmup hoping to do 65 or 70s the pump from Glycophase, Volatile, and High Volume kicked in instantly
40x10
35x10

Had to switch to some wide grip pulldowns since the pump was causing my bi's to hit failure so fast

4x10 140

Since I love the pump so much:

Incline DB curls 3x10 35s

Alternating curls ran rack from 40s -> 10s lol... My arms were so pumped people seemed to be starring

Face Pulls 4x10 67

Reverse Pec Deck 3x10 125 focusing on 2 sec hold and slow negative

Straight Bar 21's to see if bis would burst 3x21

Notes:
- My arms were hitting failure so fast, I assumed I would feel some soreness this morning. No Soreness again lol can't make this up

- Mixing Glycophase with 2 pump products and 40g of carbs may have been bad idea for doing curls lol

- I feel like it's going to take a lot of volume to get real sore while using PF3
Way to kill it on vacation, man! I admire your dedication :)

I know what you mean about the recovery on PF3, it's pretty crazy. I got nothing more than a tiny bit of soreness in my Hamstrings from the Deads and Hypers on Tuesday, and my pecs are just a little sore from Chest day yesterday. I love it!

The true test for me is tomorrow :D I hit legs today, and absolutely killed them!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way to kill it on vacation, man! I admire your dedication :)

I know what you mean about the recovery on PF3, it's pretty crazy. I got nothing more than a tiny bit of soreness in my Hamstrings from the Deads and Hypers on Tuesday, and my pecs are just a little sore from Chest day yesterday. I love it!

The true test for me is tomorrow :D I hit legs today, and absolutely killed them!
Nah I'm not that dedicated.. I leave in a few hours lol..

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
This stuff seems to be amazing for recovery! I can't wait to get my tub to get in on this with you guys, I'm jealous.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
IMO it's still pretty dedicated to hit the gym right before leaving on vacation :)
I agree, a lot of people are so excited to leave for paradise that there like screw the gym:)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
IMO it's still pretty dedicated to hit the gym right before leaving on vacation :)
Right?

Glad you're liking your run so far bro :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!.. Another one that has never been to Vegas? Make sure to go a little outside of vegas to the Bunny Ranch lmao.. jk
Funny! I don't think my wife would want to go there though

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High Volume + PF3 should definitely put your muscles to the bursting point!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did Leslie Chow abduct Cubsfan?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Road trip to Vegas was a crazy idea. 30 hours in a car each way!

I feel like by back and legs have been hit by a truck, and now I'm getting sore throat (I assume from all the filthy gas stations we were forced to stop at)

Vacation was amazing though. The first day there I took 2 scoops PF3, a pre, and hit the little gym there. Did a quick 20 min workout and met my wife at the pool with my arms and shoulders pumped enough to scare children, and other husbands.

Wow, a workout on the 1st day of Vacation. Great job cubsfan!

Rest of vacation:

Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, Drink, eat, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK,

Starting weight 296
Yesterdays weight 303 Not toooo bad I suppose

I brought PF3,Glycophase, RK 500's, and Metabolic Powder and was always too drunk to remember to take it them.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
As long as you had a great time is all that matters:)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about bone bone bone fap bone fap as things to do in Vegas?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Looks like there needed to be some more drink drink drink drink drink;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like there needed to be some more drink drink drink drink drink;)
Bwahahahaha. Yeah it did help some days. I'm just a guy, I expected it multiple times a day on vacation.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All right, vacation is over buddy. Do some work!!! ;)

Glad you had fun :D