MANsports PURE PF3 swelling up log -chefbo

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
thanks to MANsports for this opportunity to log there products!
gonna give it may all and do your right by giving you a no holes barred straight up review

if your stuff is weak then I'll go to sleep , if you rstuff is straight then i'll swell away!

little about myself, 52 next month. been training hard for two years solid.
lost 22 lbs and have packed on some lean muscle in the meantime. currently at175
doing my fall/winter bulk now hoping to reach 185 by spring with some much needed growth.
hopefully with MAN's help I will get it jump started.

hoping for a fun ride.

I has begun.........

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found you!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
thanks to MANsports for this opportunity to log there products!gonna give it may all and do your right by giving you a no holes barred straight up reviewif your stuff is weak then I'll go to sleep , if you rstuff is straight then i'll swell away!little about myself, 52 next month. been training hard for two years solid.lost 22 lbs and have packed on some lean muscle in the meantime. currently at175doing my fall/winter bulk now hoping to reach 185 by spring with some much needed growth.hopefully with MAN's help I will get it jump started. hoping for a fun ride.I has begun.........
right on. what is your dosing?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for a stronger Chefbo! Senior lifters rule!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm in buddy! All these PF3 logs are becoming a party!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does everyone have theirs up? Let me know if I missed one somehow!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
hit double workout yesterday
quads/calves/upper back

preworkout -30 minutes prior

leg press/calfpress
4 sets 388 -reps 40,30,20, 20

leg curls
55 for 4 sets 40,30,20, 10

one arm lat crunch
55 for 4 sets 20
two arm lat pull down double cable
90 each arm -25reps 4 sets

creatine afterward along with 75grams carbs

preworkout, PF3 30 minutes prior

evening workout-back /bis

wide grip pulldown
110,110,100,90,80,70,60,50,40, 30
reps,20,20,20,15,15,10,10,8,6, 5

seated row 20 reps

seated upright one arm row
for 15 reps each arm

preacher cable curls
60-10,50-10, 50,10
seated cable dips
110 to failure two sets
standing ez bar curl
55 for 10 for 3 sets third one to failure
superset with hammer curls
3 sets 10 reps each 20,25,30

great set usually do bentover rows with barbell but ran out of time. I don't like deads hur tmy back too much so I try to find somethings that work the lower back. have had bad injuries with that and shoulders so I go hard but listen to my body. overlall I thought the workout wasn't that strenuous but I felt it this morning ...DAMN barely could get out of bed. hams, quad and lats are screaming still. I love the feeling just like the pump. Reggie and I must be brothers from another mother to love it so much! LOL! well we are off anf running boys good luck and I need to link to a few more logs who has their's up ?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Three on training days two on off days. Stirring this product is the way to go. No foam at all.
so you are taking 3 scoops pf3 a day and no fermented leucine, correct?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hello :thumbsup:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get a nice package today by any chance?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
had to take yet another day off from training because of the shoulder.seems like everytime I get going well I get a setback like this. it is aggravated to hell and back this past week. I am hoping to at least do a torq chest workout today. lighter weights with more reps but I will probably lower the rep range alittle down from 50 to start to 30 for the next week to heal this thing up. back is feeling better today . I have been taking two servings with meals as suggested to make sure I am getting it in my body. we will see . everybody's logs are dogging the crap out of mine so far. I hope I can bounce back and rip the heck out of this thing. motivation still high mood is just a little sour. i'll log later about the workout.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heal that shoulder Chefbo. Are you taking Joint Help and glucosamine? I had a similar issue with my shoulder about 8 months ago and this really helped.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Don't worry your log is just fine. Everybody's is just starting, your going to kill this log!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If your shoulder gives you trouble just make it an all squat log...
;-)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Stir it up!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Heal that shoulder Chefbo. Are you taking Joint Help and glucosamine? I had a similar issue with my shoulder about 8 months ago and this really helped.
had some and ran out but I guess at our age we need to take that daily.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had some and ran out but I guess at our age we need to take that daily.
Absolutely. I take 2 caps Joint Help daily plus 2 caps glucosamine if there are no nagging pains. I'll up the dose to 4 caps split into 2 doses if there is an issue.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I've taken some joints supps in the past and really enjoyed them. I should be taking everyday as well, my knees are shot.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
dosed my first pf3 before workout
with preworkout
chest and tris

decline dumbbell press
3 sets 30 for 30, 40 for 20, 50 for 10

incline press dumbbells
30 for 30, 40 for 20, 50 for 10

incline flyes
same as above

cable dips
45 for 40, 55 for 30, 65 for 20, 65 to failure

bench press
3 sets 95 for 15

single arm pulldowns
35, 45, 55 for 15 reps

overhead tri extensions
65, 75, 75 for 15 reps

straight bar pushdown
75, 85, 95 75, 65,55,45,35,25 15 reps for all but last to failure

pf3 during workout
and
pf3+creatine after.

still no leucine from MAN maybe tomorrow.

great pump wrecked my chest and tris again feeling good.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
dosed my first pf3 before workout
with preworkout
chest and tris

decline dumbbell press
3 sets 30 for 30, 40 for 20, 50 for 10

incline press dumbbells
30 for 30, 40 for 20, 50 for 10

incline flyes
same as above

cable dips
45 for 40, 55 for 30, 65 for 20, 65 to failure

bench press
3 sets 95 for 15

single arm pulldowns
35, 45, 55 for 15 reps

overhead tri extensions
65, 75, 75 for 15 reps

straight bar pushdown
75, 85, 95 75, 65,55,45,35,25 15 reps for all but last to failure

pf3 during workout
and
pf3+creatine after.

still no leucine from MAN maybe tomorrow.

great pump wrecked my chest and tris again feeling good.
Did you feel any positive sides? Or negative?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice workout! So your dosing pre, during and post? When you get the Leucine how are you dosing that, just post?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
no soreness today just a little tight, and I wrecked it yeaterday. my shoulder is still seizing up on me at night I will get some joint support it 's all muscular anyway , it must be working . if this is the way it is gonna be I will be able to kill each workout and not have to miss anymore days. Yippee!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no soreness today just a little tight, and I wrecked it yeaterday. my shoulder is still seizing up on me at night I will get some joint support it 's all muscular anyway , it must be working . if this is the way it is gonna be I will be able to kill each workout and not have to miss anymore days. Yippee!!!
That's awesome! I'll find out tomorrow how leg day goes with it, as I killed it on legs this morning.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken some joints supps in the past and really enjoyed them. I should be taking everyday as well, my knees are shot.
I know that feeling! I take Orange Triad everyday, but I am off of Fish Oil right now because of ARA and I can feel it at times...:(

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Anyone having trouble still mixing?add hot water first stir then add cold.works great no clumping.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone having trouble still mixing?add hot water first stir then add cold.works great no clumping.
No problems. I fill my shaker with 10 oz water, start swirling while I slowly at the PF3. Mixes perfectly.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
PF3 will be a staple for me just for that aspect, love all of this recovery!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Recovery is such a great benefit from any product, so far most are reporting increased recovery time......

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
hit another leg workout yesterday that's two for the week. the gym is getting fuller with the kids back at the college . I don't get the run of the equipment I have enjoyed during the summer so I had to work around people on machines and benches.
pf3 and preworkout before training

leg extentions
4 s 75 for 20 reps
squats full
95 30 reps for 4 sets

leg curls
75 for 15 for 3 sets

leg press/calf press
400-4 sets of 20 /4 sets at 25
pf3 and 55 grams carbs afterward
that was all I could get in yesterday this morning the only soreness I have is in my hips where I went down fully on the squats which I usually never do. I have been lightning the load so I can get deeper to work my glutes too. my back just can't take heavy loads anymore.

loving the recovery on this . if it could help my shoulder it would be the great stuff ever. I think I need to start seeing my chiro again and get it worked out. I have really bad time trying to sleep on it. and with every arm exercise engaging the shoulders its hard to take them out of the equation..

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Late but in

Checked and we invoiced for the leucine but have more shipping out on Monday for you :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hit another leg workout yesterday that's two for the week. the gym is getting fuller with the kids back at the college . I don't get the run of the equipment I have enjoyed during the summer so I had to work around people on machines and benches.
pf3 and preworkout before training

leg extentions
4 s 75 for 20 reps
squats full
95 30 reps for 4 sets

leg curls
75 for 15 for 3 sets

leg press/calf press
400-4 sets of 20 /4 sets at 25
pf3 and 55 grams carbs afterward
that was all I could get in yesterday this morning the only soreness I have is in my hips where I went down fully on the squats which I usually never do. I have been lightning the load so I can get deeper to work my glutes too. my back just can't take heavy loads anymore.

loving the recovery on this . if it could help my shoulder it would be the great stuff ever. I think I need to start seeing my chiro again and get it worked out. I have really bad time trying to sleep on it. and with every arm exercise engaging the shoulders its hard to take them out of the equation..
Nice workout bro! I had some shoulder issues in the past as well, the only thing that helped me was lots of stretching, warming up good and time. Now it's my elbow that's been a lingering issue.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your squat protocol. I think that is where I am headed next. My hips are getting thrashed with the higher weights.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Warmup those shoulders with sleeper stretches and 90 degree wall stretches. Maybe some rows to pull the scapulae back in line. If persistent, see a chiro; my wife just went yesterday for scapular pain that shot up her neck and now she's fine.