Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK


    That's right, it's cut time again. I will be using Lecheek Nutrition's Ripped Cocktail and their HyperT2 to get rid of these love handles for good!!

    I will get this filled in tomorrow with start pics and other great stuff.





    Here is a starting Picture, taken Sunday,25 AUG 2013.

    Name:  Before- 26AUG13.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  51.8 KB


    Starting Weight- 195

    Workout Plan:

    High Volume, Basic 5 day split
    20 reps per set, 4 sets per exercise, and between 4-7 exercises per body part.

    Monday- Chest
    Tuesday- Shoulders
    Wednesday- Legs
    Thursday- Bi's and Tri's
    Friday- Back

    Now, I may try to do 2 muscle groups per day, I don't know how I will format it. We'll see.
    And I am going to do Core at least 3 days per week.


    Supplements:

    RIPPED COCKTAIL BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    HYPER T2 BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    Creatine- 3g a day
    Fish Oil
    Flax seed
    AP(until gone, then NForce)
    Optimen
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid (Great Value Brand)
    Bulk Super Cissus
    BCAA's
    Various Protein Supplements
    Acetyl L Carnitine 400mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg (Spring Valley Supplement, All in one)
    Gut Health


    Diet:
    This is the most important, and I haven't truly started.

    I am going to start IF again for this cut, IF I can make it work.

    My calories are going to be kept at maintenance, except I will not eat back exercise calories. If that makes sense.

    Maintenance is 2206 calories. YIKES! I am going to starve! I will definitely adapt if this seems too low.

    My Goals:

    Name:  Calorie Goals.png
Views: 207
Size:  102.7 KB


    I will adjust fire as needed.....



    Let's get rolling...

  2. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Reserved
  3. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    4


    First!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    First!
    Hey hey!! Welcome!!
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,299
    Answers
    1


    Im in. Hope you like it as much as i do!
  6. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    26 August 13

    Took my Pre-workout at 0700 (should have been 0400, but I overslept and I missed formation...what a day)

    I worked out at 0800 an had less than 30 minutes to workout and eat, so I only did 3 exercises.

    Barbell Bench Press 225
    Set 1 : 135x20
    Set 2 : 115x20
    Set 3 : 115x21
    Set 4 : 115x22
    |
    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 75 Set 1 : 45x20
    Set 2 : 45x12
    Set 3 : 35x28
    Set 4 : 40x19
    |
    Dumbbell Fly 58.33
    Set 1 : 35x20
    Set 2 : 35x20
    Set 3 : 25x25
    Set 4 : 25x23
    |
    Push Up 50 Set 1 : 50 Reps
    |
    Notes
    Exercise : Dumbbell Fly
    - Note : Couple of 5 sec breaks in 2nd set
    Exercise : Dumbbell Fly
    - Note : Speed in 3rd set, no 30's at this gym

    Crazy sick pump, wish I could have finished the workout. I will do chest again on Wednesday

    I took 1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail @ 1000
    Lasted all damn day. Energy like I was taking a bunch of stims. I never felt a 'rush' or peak, and no crash or comedown. I didn't need a 2nd scoop today.

    I took 1 Hyper T2 immediately post workout at 0840, and another one at 1600. Had some pill burps, you know the herbal tasting kind, but that didn't last long. I think this worked well with the Ripped Cocktail to provide a smooth energy all day.

    Obviously it is too early for a thorough analysis, but I think I am going to like this combo!!
  7. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Im in. Hope you like it as much as i do!
    Welcome!! Thanks for coming. You start your log already?
  8. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Nevermind, I found it
  9. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    4


    Nice workout! I bet you had a crazy pump. That's a lot of reps...

    I'd push another chest off at least until Thursday. Lower calories and high reps, they probably need some healing time. Just my opinion though.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  10. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice workout! I bet you had a crazy pump. That's a lot of reps...

    I'd push another chest off at least until Thursday. Lower calories and high reps, they probably need some healing time. Just my opinion though.
    Ok. I guess I can add chest to my Bi's and Tri's on Thursday. I will see how to incorporate it.
  11. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,760
    Answers
    1


    Not first! but in!

    - Interested to see what you think of Ripped Cocktail.. I have enjoyed many a bottle of HyperT2
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  12. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,384
    Answers
    0


    The hyper T2 was my recommendation to Marms, your welcome....
    ;-)
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Not first! but in!

    - Interested to see what you think of Ripped Cocktail.. I have enjoyed many a bottle of HyperT2
    Welcome!! I think it's gonna be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    The hyper T2 was my recommendation to Marms, your welcome....
    ;-)
    Cool deal. Thanks a load! I like the reviews, so This should be a shred fest.
  14. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Early morning gym session, shoulders, core, and.... Maybe lower back
  15. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,384
    Answers
    0


    I used HT2 and ad3 for 8 weeks awhile back with great results
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  16. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I used HT2 and ad3 for 8 weeks awhile back with great results
    This bottle is good for a 45 day run, right at 6 weeks.
  17. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    I ended up having to push my workout, because of some exciting military classes. But I got in the gym at about 0745 and killed some shoulders. Right now I am at Physical Therapy, but I have updates coming, and I plan to finish my intro post today.

    Also, my DOC and I are starting the paperwork this afternoon for the MEB. Nervous!!
  18. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    What's up drew I'm in for the ride brother!
  19. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    What's up drew I'm in for the ride brother!
    Pete! I was patiently waiting for your ar*****! Welcome to the shred fest...
  20. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Pete! I was patiently waiting for your ar*****! Welcome to the shred fest...
    Nice lets get diced up!
  21. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Pete! I was patiently waiting for your ar*****! Welcome to the shred fest...
    Ar.r.i.val
    Why is that blanked out??
  22. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,535
    Answers
    0


    In!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  23. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    In!
    Thanks for joining brother!!
  24. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    IF EVERYONE WILL KINDLY REVERT TO THE FIRST POST, I HAVE FILLED IT IN.

    Todays update is coming, I have to feed the girls!!
  25. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    27 August 13

    2 scoops Jack3d Micro & 1 Hyper T2 @ 0445 (oops, got called to duty)

    1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail @ 0700, workout @ 0740ish (i think I wrote the time in a post earlier)

    1 Hyper T2 @ 1600

    Shoulders

    Barbell Shoulder Press 135
    Set 1 : 65x20
    Set 2 : 76x20
    Set 3 : 85x16
    Set 4 : 81x20 (1RM PR)
    |
    Six-Ways 20.5 Set 1 : 5x20
    Set 2 : 6x20
    Set 3 : 15x11 (1RM PR)
    Set 4 : 10x11
    Set 5 : 6x15
    |
    Barbell Shrug 325
    Set 1 : 135x20
    Set 2 : 155x20
    Set 3 : 175x20
    Set 4 : 195x20 (1RM PR)
    |
    Cage Presses 126.67
    Set 1 : 65x20
    Set 2 : 90x11
    Set 3 : 76x20
    Set 4 : 65x20
    |
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 25
    Set 1 : 15x20
    Set 2 : 10x20
    Set 3 : 10x20
    Set 4 : 10x20
    |
    Dumbbell Front Raise 25
    Set 1 : 15x20
    Set 2 : 15x20
    Set 3 : 10x20
    Set 4 : 10x20
    |
    Notes

    Great pumpage. Stellar workout.
    I was going to get some core done, but I had to pound breakfast and shower before 0900. I shouldn't have that problem again, because IF starts tomorrow. (If I can!!)

    I like the all day smooth energy from 1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail. I am so used to taking stims throughout the day, and then taking benadryl to go to sleep. WELL, there is no noticeable decline in energy....until bedtime!! Which is now. I go to bed when my kids go to bed.
    I can appreciate the fact that I have all day energy then get tired enough just in time to go to bed WITHOUT BENADRYL, from just 1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail. Insane right!
  26. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    I am having withdrawals from Gameday, but I also have the opportunity to get through some of these other pre-workouts that I have been hoarding.
    I opened my Supp-D after having it sitting in my cabinet for 4 months, an it was completely unusable. Like 3/4 of a tub!! All clumped and gooey. What the Fuk was that about?
    Anyone else experience that? I have a tub of Flashover that is headed that same direction. But for the price, Flashover is a back up staple. And I use it as a back up for when people want to bum a Pre. It isn't bad though.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    OH yeah
  28. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,760
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am having withdrawals from Gameday, but I also have the opportunity to get through some of these other pre-workouts that I have been hoarding.
    I opened my Supp-D after having it sitting in my cabinet for 4 months, an it was completely unusable. Like 3/4 of a tub!! All clumped and gooey. What the Fuk was that about?
    Anyone else experience that? I have a tub of Flashover that is headed that same direction. But for the price, Flashover is a back up staple. And I use it as a back up for when people want to bum a Pre. It isn't bad though.
    Must have gotten moisture in there. Has happened to me as well. Solid workout bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Must have gotten moisture in there. Has happened to me as well. Solid workout bro.
    When that happens try to put it in then the blender. Should be ok
  30. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,384
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    This bottle is good for a 45 day run, right at 6 weeks.
    i used 3 caps.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  31. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    4


    Send me your clumpy PWO's. I'll investigate.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  32. Registered User
    lilfitprincess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Subbed!
    Lecheek Nutrition
  33. Registered User
    lilfitprincess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That's right, it's cut time again. I will be using Lecheek Nutrition's Ripped Cocktail and their HyperT2 to get rid of these love handles for good!!

    I will get this filled in tomorrow with start pics and other great stuff.





    Here is a starting Picture, taken Sunday,25 AUG 2013.

    Name:  Before- 26AUG13.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  51.8 KB


    Starting Weight- 195

    Workout Plan:

    High Volume, Basic 5 day split
    20 reps per set, 4 sets per exercise, and between 4-7 exercises per body part.

    Monday- Chest
    Tuesday- Shoulders
    Wednesday- Legs
    Thursday- Bi's and Tri's
    Friday- Back

    Now, I may try to do 2 muscle groups per day, I don't know how I will format it. We'll see.
    And I am going to do Core at least 3 days per week.


    Supplements:

    RIPPED COCKTAIL BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    HYPER T2 BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    Creatine- 3g a day
    Fish Oil
    Flax seed
    AP(until gone, then NForce)
    Optimen
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid (Great Value Brand)
    Bulk Super Cissus
    BCAA's
    Various Protein Supplements
    Acetyl L Carnitine 400mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg (Spring Valley Supplement, All in one)
    Gut Health


    Diet:
    This is the most important, and I haven't truly started.

    I am going to start IF again for this cut, IF I can make it work.

    My calories are going to be kept at maintenance, except I will not eat back exercise calories. If that makes sense.

    Maintenance is 2206 calories. YIKES! I am going to starve! I will definitely adapt if this seems too low.

    My Goals:

    Name:  Calorie Goals.png
Views: 207
Size:  102.7 KB


    I will adjust fire as needed.....



    Let's get rolling...
    Great start!!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition
  34. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0


    In to catch up later bro!
  35. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That's right, it's cut time again. I will be using Lecheek Nutrition's Ripped Cocktail and their HyperT2 to get rid of these love handles for good!!

    I will get this filled in tomorrow with start pics and other great stuff.





    Here is a starting Picture, taken Sunday,25 AUG 2013.

    Name:  Before- 26AUG13.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  51.8 KB


    Starting Weight- 195

    Workout Plan:

    High Volume, Basic 5 day split
    20 reps per set, 4 sets per exercise, and between 4-7 exercises per body part.

    Monday- Chest
    Tuesday- Shoulders
    Wednesday- Legs
    Thursday- Bi's and Tri's
    Friday- Back

    Now, I may try to do 2 muscle groups per day, I don't know how I will format it. We'll see.
    And I am going to do Core at least 3 days per week.


    Supplements:

    RIPPED COCKTAIL BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    HYPER T2 BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    Creatine- 3g a day
    Fish Oil
    Flax seed
    AP(until gone, then NForce)
    Optimen
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid (Great Value Brand)
    Bulk Super Cissus
    BCAA's
    Various Protein Supplements
    Acetyl L Carnitine 400mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg (Spring Valley Supplement, All in one)
    Gut Health


    Diet:
    This is the most important, and I haven't truly started.

    I am going to start IF again for this cut, IF I can make it work.

    My calories are going to be kept at maintenance, except I will not eat back exercise calories. If that makes sense.

    Maintenance is 2206 calories. YIKES! I am going to starve! I will definitely adapt if this seems too low.

    My Goals:

    Name:  Calorie Goals.png
Views: 207
Size:  102.7 KB


    I will adjust fire as needed.....



    Let's get rolling...
    IF will definitely help to keep the calories low, once you get past that initial week of craving food during the fast times.

    So, 2200 is your maintenance not including any training?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  36. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am having withdrawals from Gameday, but I also have the opportunity to get through some of these other pre-workouts that I have been hoarding.
    I opened my Supp-D after having it sitting in my cabinet for 4 months, an it was completely unusable. Like 3/4 of a tub!! All clumped and gooey. What the Fuk was that about?
    Anyone else experience that? I have a tub of Flashover that is headed that same direction. But for the price, Flashover is a back up staple. And I use it as a back up for when people want to bum a Pre. It isn't bad though.
    That's sucks about your Game Day! I actually am using some Supp-D right now as well and I bought it around Christmas time, no clumps, that's a bummer.
  37. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's sucks about your Game Day! I actually am using some Supp-D right now as well and I bought it around Christmas time, no clumps, that's a bummer.
    Did you open it recently or back when you got it?
  38. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Did you open it recently or back when you got it?
    I opened it about 1 mth ago
  39. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i used 3 caps.....
    I may try that...

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Send me your clumpy PWO's. I'll investigate.
    Ummm....No

    Quote Originally Posted by lilfitprincess View Post
    Subbed!
    Welcome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lilfitprincess View Post
    Great start!!!!
    Thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    In to catch up later bro!
    Welcome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    IF will definitely help to keep the calories low, once you get past that initial week of craving food during the fast times.

    So, 2200 is your maintenance not including any training?
    Yeah man, I chose sedentary as my activity level. AND i just ate breakfast.
    IF restart tomorrow.
  40. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I opened it about 1 mth ago
    Well my guess is the Clumps are coming.
    Mine starting clumping between 2-3 months after opening.
    But most likely you will have use it up by then.
    I am probably a rarity with multiple open tubs of Pre-workouts, but I like testing each one out to see how they adapt to my workouts.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 06:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:03 AM
  3. Best ph for getting ripped and lean muscle
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 11:15 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 11:14 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in