Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I am having withdrawals from Gameday, but I also have the opportunity to get through some of these other pre-workouts that I have been hoarding.
    I opened my Supp-D after having it sitting in my cabinet for 4 months, an it was completely unusable. Like 3/4 of a tub!! All clumped and gooey. What the Fuk was that about?
    Anyone else experience that? I have a tub of Flashover that is headed that same direction. But for the price, Flashover is a back up staple. And I use it as a back up for when people want to bum a Pre. It isn't bad though.


  2. OH yeah
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am having withdrawals from Gameday, but I also have the opportunity to get through some of these other pre-workouts that I have been hoarding.
    I opened my Supp-D after having it sitting in my cabinet for 4 months, an it was completely unusable. Like 3/4 of a tub!! All clumped and gooey. What the Fuk was that about?
    Anyone else experience that? I have a tub of Flashover that is headed that same direction. But for the price, Flashover is a back up staple. And I use it as a back up for when people want to bum a Pre. It isn't bad though.
    Must have gotten moisture in there. Has happened to me as well. Solid workout bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Must have gotten moisture in there. Has happened to me as well. Solid workout bro.
    When that happens try to put it in then the blender. Should be ok
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    This bottle is good for a 45 day run, right at 6 weeks.
    i used 3 caps.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. Send me your clumpy PWO's. I'll investigate.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  7. Subbed!
    Lecheek Nutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That's right, it's cut time again. I will be using Lecheek Nutrition's Ripped Cocktail and their HyperT2 to get rid of these love handles for good!!

    I will get this filled in tomorrow with start pics and other great stuff.





    Here is a starting Picture, taken Sunday,25 AUG 2013.

    Attachment 87752


    Starting Weight- 195

    Workout Plan:

    High Volume, Basic 5 day split
    20 reps per set, 4 sets per exercise, and between 4-7 exercises per body part.

    Monday- Chest
    Tuesday- Shoulders
    Wednesday- Legs
    Thursday- Bi's and Tri's
    Friday- Back

    Now, I may try to do 2 muscle groups per day, I don't know how I will format it. We'll see.
    And I am going to do Core at least 3 days per week.


    Supplements:

    RIPPED COCKTAIL BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    HYPER T2 BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    Creatine- 3g a day
    Fish Oil
    Flax seed
    AP(until gone, then NForce)
    Optimen
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid (Great Value Brand)
    Bulk Super Cissus
    BCAA's
    Various Protein Supplements
    Acetyl L Carnitine 400mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg (Spring Valley Supplement, All in one)
    Gut Health


    Diet:
    This is the most important, and I haven't truly started.

    I am going to start IF again for this cut, IF I can make it work.

    My calories are going to be kept at maintenance, except I will not eat back exercise calories. If that makes sense.

    Maintenance is 2206 calories. YIKES! I am going to starve! I will definitely adapt if this seems too low.

    My Goals:

    Attachment 87754


    I will adjust fire as needed.....



    Let's get rolling...
    Great start!!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition

  9. In to catch up later bro!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That's right, it's cut time again. I will be using Lecheek Nutrition's Ripped Cocktail and their HyperT2 to get rid of these love handles for good!!

    I will get this filled in tomorrow with start pics and other great stuff.





    Here is a starting Picture, taken Sunday,25 AUG 2013.

    Attachment 87752


    Starting Weight- 195

    Workout Plan:

    High Volume, Basic 5 day split
    20 reps per set, 4 sets per exercise, and between 4-7 exercises per body part.

    Monday- Chest
    Tuesday- Shoulders
    Wednesday- Legs
    Thursday- Bi's and Tri's
    Friday- Back

    Now, I may try to do 2 muscle groups per day, I don't know how I will format it. We'll see.
    And I am going to do Core at least 3 days per week.


    Supplements:

    RIPPED COCKTAIL BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    HYPER T2 BY LECHEEK NUTRITION
    Creatine- 3g a day
    Fish Oil
    Flax seed
    AP(until gone, then NForce)
    Optimen
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid (Great Value Brand)
    Bulk Super Cissus
    BCAA's
    Various Protein Supplements
    Acetyl L Carnitine 400mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg (Spring Valley Supplement, All in one)
    Gut Health


    Diet:
    This is the most important, and I haven't truly started.

    I am going to start IF again for this cut, IF I can make it work.

    My calories are going to be kept at maintenance, except I will not eat back exercise calories. If that makes sense.

    Maintenance is 2206 calories. YIKES! I am going to starve! I will definitely adapt if this seems too low.

    My Goals:

    Attachment 87754


    I will adjust fire as needed.....



    Let's get rolling...
    IF will definitely help to keep the calories low, once you get past that initial week of craving food during the fast times.

    So, 2200 is your maintenance not including any training?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  11. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am having withdrawals from Gameday, but I also have the opportunity to get through some of these other pre-workouts that I have been hoarding.
    I opened my Supp-D after having it sitting in my cabinet for 4 months, an it was completely unusable. Like 3/4 of a tub!! All clumped and gooey. What the Fuk was that about?
    Anyone else experience that? I have a tub of Flashover that is headed that same direction. But for the price, Flashover is a back up staple. And I use it as a back up for when people want to bum a Pre. It isn't bad though.
    That's sucks about your Game Day! I actually am using some Supp-D right now as well and I bought it around Christmas time, no clumps, that's a bummer.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's sucks about your Game Day! I actually am using some Supp-D right now as well and I bought it around Christmas time, no clumps, that's a bummer.
    Did you open it recently or back when you got it?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Did you open it recently or back when you got it?
    I opened it about 1 mth ago

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i used 3 caps.....
    I may try that...

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Send me your clumpy PWO's. I'll investigate.
    Ummm....No

    Quote Originally Posted by lilfitprincess View Post
    Subbed!
    Welcome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lilfitprincess View Post
    Great start!!!!
    Thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    In to catch up later bro!
    Welcome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    IF will definitely help to keep the calories low, once you get past that initial week of craving food during the fast times.

    So, 2200 is your maintenance not including any training?
    Yeah man, I chose sedentary as my activity level. AND i just ate breakfast.
    IF restart tomorrow.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I opened it about 1 mth ago
    Well my guess is the Clumps are coming.
    Mine starting clumping between 2-3 months after opening.
    But most likely you will have use it up by then.
    I am probably a rarity with multiple open tubs of Pre-workouts, but I like testing each one out to see how they adapt to my workouts.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Well my guess is the Clumps are coming.
    Mine starting clumping between 2-3 months after opening.
    But most likely you will have use it up by then.
    I am probably a rarity with multiple open tubs of Pre-workouts, but I like testing each one out to see how they adapt to my workouts.
    I so agree, I like to switch things up. I just started to take a short break off Game Day and this is my new pre stack
    1 scoop Body Octane Strawberry Mango
    1 scoop Focus XT Cotton Candy
    1 scoop Supp-D raspberry lemon rage
    3 Sulbutiamine caps

    Pretty damn sick stack so far!
  17. Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I so agree, I like to switch things up. I just started to take a short break off Game Day and this is my new pre stack
    1 scoop Body Octane Strawberry Mango
    1 scoop Focus XT Cotton Candy
    1 scoop Supp-D raspberry lemon rage
    3 Sulbutiamine caps

    Pretty damn sick stack so far!
    Nice! That looks like pump, energy, and focus for days!

  18. The energy and focus from RC is great. I use it for my pwo too. That stuff is amazing. Man with everything you have going on (military,fam,gym) its a good time to have a cocktail. Good luck!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    The energy and focus from RC is great. I use it for my pwo too. That stuff is amazing. Man with everything you have going on (military,fam,gym) its a good time to have a cocktail. Good luck!
    Yeah man, works been crazy. We just picked up another battalion. I am debating working through my gym session tomorrow morning ..... wait what?? No, I will just come in earlier tomorrow!
    Seriously though, you are right, the focus is tits.

    Also, I just realized (as I am sipping on my Apple Tini Ripped Cocktail) that I haven't commented on the taste! So good. Reminds me of an Alcoholic Beverage that I have had. Or an apple jolly rancher, yeah, that is closer to the taste.

    Love it!

  20. Apple jolly rancher! Damn sounds amazing

  21. Fruity alcoholic beverage? That one is probably better kept to yourself...
    As for the Ripped Cocktail, that sounds really tasty!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  22. 28 August 13

    Pre @ 0550- 2 scoops OG Jack3d, creatine, cissus, flax seed, bcaas, gatorade, max pump, Hyper T2

    Bi's and Tri's

    Supersets, paired in order, no breaks

    Barbell Curl 91.67
    Set 1 : 45x20
    Set 2 : 55x20
    Set 3 : 50x20
    Set 4 : 50x21 (slow neg)
    |
    Cable Triceps Pushdown 100
    Set 1 : 60x20
    Set 2 : 55x20
    Set 3 : 50x23
    Set 4 : 50x25
    |
    Close Grip Cable Curl 70.83
    Set 1 : 42.5x20
    Set 2 : 42.5x20
    Set 3 : 42.5x20
    Set 4 : 42.5x14
    |
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press 202.5
    Set 1 : 135x15
    Set 2 : 115x20
    Set 3 : 95x25
    Set 4 : 115x16
    |
    Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl 45 Set 1 : 25x15
    Set 2 : 20x16
    Set 3 : 20x20
    Set 4 : 25x24
    |
    Bench Dip N/A
    Set 1 : 0x30
    Set 2 : 0x30
    Set 3 : 0x30
    Set 4 : 0x40
    |
    Dumbbell Concentration Curls 37.5 Set 1 : 25x15
    Set 2 : 25x12
    Set 3 : 20x20
    Set 4 : 20x20
    |
    Barbell Lying Triceps Extension 75 Set 1 : 45x20
    Set 2 : 45x19
    Set 3 : 45x16
    Set 4 : 45x15
    |
    Notes

    Pump city


    1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail @ 1000ish

    Hyper T2 @ 0600, 1200, and 1800 (decided to go 3 a day, thanks @hvactech)

    Still energized all day long from Ripped cocktail. No other stims besides a pre. I was so busy today that I forgot to drink my Ripped Cocktail earlier.

    I am going to do weigh ins on Monday mornings. I am only a once a week weigher.

    I have back tomorrow, and legs on Friday. I NEED to do some core work, and some cardio!!
    Maybe I can execute these tomorrow. I have to go in early and work out before PT formation, because I have to start working instead of doing PT @ 0630.
  23. Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Apple jolly rancher! Damn sounds amazing
    It is. You have to give it a go!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Fruity alcoholic beverage? That one is probably better kept to yourself...
    As for the Ripped Cocktail, that sounds really tasty!
    Ha!! It is tasty.

  24. Nice work Drew. That's a lot of bicep pumping!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice work Drew. That's a lot of bicep pumping!
    Yeah, it was stellar. My shirt felt like it was going to rip!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
  3. Best ph for getting ripped and lean muscle
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 12:15 PM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 12:14 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Log in
Log in