• RockStar
  • Established
Welcome fellas!! Thanks for joining!'

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Said the midget at the orgy: Can you squeeze me in here somehow?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
In :D

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for another killer Reggie log! Rip it up!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining my brothers of iron!! Now this party is started!!! Initial reaction is as follows.....
Taste is good not too sweet, reminds me of grape kool aid that's been watered down a little. I like that!
Mixability however was not so good when shaken, it left a head of foam that didn't seem to recede. I think tomorrow I will stir instead of shake and see if that makes a difference. That being said let's get down to how training went. Like I stated in my video, today was chest. I felt really strong today. Placebo? Maybe.... PF3? Possibly! Either way I was so amped up to test PF3 out that my focus and drive were off the charts!!!

Decline BB Bench
135x15x2
225x10
275x5
295x5
305x5
315x5
325x5

Decline Flyes
4x12

Incline DB Around the World
4x12

Incline DB Bench
45x12x2
50x10
60x10
70x8x2
80x6

Incline Flyes
4x12 5 second negatives

Flat DB Bench
50x15
60x12
70x10
80x8
90x6

Pushups
30x2
15x2

I seemed to have an extra boost of energy today got a great pump in and just overall was a great day!!!
day 1 pic

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Killer w/o Reggie! It looks like you had a great boost, I bet your chest was pumped good.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Killer decline my MAN! Nice video in the OP btw. Can't wait to see how this goes for you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be a tough log to trump! I'm seeing a lot of feedback about foam; maybe we should recommending swirling PF3?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In.....I know I can count on some honest feedback from you....
;-)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer decline my MAN! Nice video in the OP btw. Can't wait to see how this goes for you.
Thanks bro, I'm really trying to shape my lower pecs so I've been really hitting it hard, I feel I was lacking in that area. I've decided to start with Decline rather than my normal which is to finish with it.

This will be a tough log to trump! I'm seeing a lot of feedback about foam; maybe we should recommending swirling PF3?
:) Thanks Piston, and I agree the swirl method sounds like a good idea. I initially started swirling but lost track of what I was doing and went back to my old habit of shaking the crap out of it lol. Going to stay strong next time though and focus.

in im. good decision on the dosing
Thanks for joining bro! I have always wanted to do a pre and post protein but never had enough to do it that way, so this will be a very interesting 30 days!!

In.....I know I can count on some honest feedback from you....
;-)
Thanks for joining my man, if I remember right, it was you that gave me my first logging opp :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ya for those of you that have never followed a log of mine, I am kind of an obsessed dude. I will do a lot of 2 a day training's and rarely take a day off. I know some people buy into the whole over training thing but not me, I get great results from it, and since I have my own little setup here at home, I'm able to get after it at anytime. On that note I will be training shoulders tonight.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
looking good so far . I trained tonight and today myself . I just depends on my mood on that certain day. like you love the pump.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking good so far . I trained tonight and today myself . I just depends on my mood on that certain day. like you love the pump.
I love the pump, listening to my iPod and the ability to take out any aggression from that day on the weights!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swirling didn't work. It balls up on the bottom and can't get it to mix. Swirled for a few minutes then tried stirring it with a spoon still ended up having to shake it and there are still little pebbles in the bottom. Foamed up of course so I'm guessing this is just how it is. Gets me to drink more water though I guess as I just keep putting water in and drinking until I have all the foam consumed.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's probably the heavy molecular weight of the PF3 making it settle at the bottom.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My shoulders were still pretty taxed from earlier so I went light weight 5 sets of 15 on Arnold Presses, front raises, bent over rear delt raises and side laterals. Kept my rests to 10 seconds between sets. I figured out how to eliminate the foam issue although not very practical for going to the gym. I took a glass with 10 oz of ice cold water added a scoop of PF3 and stirred with a spoon. Got it mixed perfectly. I then took 1 1/2 scoops of leucine and shook it in my shaker and poured the PF3 in and viola!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My shoulders were still pretty taxed from earlier so I went light weight 5 sets of 15 on Arnold Presses, front raises, bent over rear delt raises and side laterals. Kept my rests to 10 seconds between sets. I figured out how to eliminate the foam issue although not very practical for going to the gym. I took a glass with 10 oz of ice cold water added a scoop of PF3 and stirred with a spoon. Got it mixed perfectly. I then took 1 1/2 scoops of leucine and shook it in my shaker and poured the PF3 in and viola!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro, I'm really trying to shape my lower pecs so I've been really hitting it hard, I feel I was lacking in that area. I've decided to start with Decline rather than my normal which is to finish with it.

:) Thanks Piston, and I agree the swirl method sounds like a good idea. I initially started swirling but lost track of what I was doing and went back to my old habit of shaking the crap out of it lol. Going to stay strong next time though and focus.

Thanks for joining bro! I have always wanted to do a pre and post protein but never had enough to do it that way, so this will be a very interesting 30 days!!

Thanks for joining my man, if I remember right, it was you that gave me my first logging opp :D
It sure was big guy :)

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I'm in here. I love that we have so many logs going awesome for comparison and advice

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Woke up feeling great today! Figured my shoulders would be sore as crap, but not the case at all. I do have a little stiffness in my elbows but that could just be due to my age :p
Going to my parents house today to help my dad pick up his gun safe. When we get it to their house we have to carry it up a flight of stairs so that's going to be interesting. Also taking my 4 year old daughter to her preschool orientation. Damn they grow up fast! When I finally get home tonight I will do some back training....my favorite day!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Awesome idea on the mixing!!!! You definitely smashed your shoulders!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 2
Woke up feeling great today! Figured my shoulders would be sore as crap, but not the case at all. I do have a little stiffness in my elbows but that could just be due to my age :p
Going to my parents house today to help my dad pick up his gun safe. When we get it to their house we have to carry it up a flight of stairs so that's going to be interesting. Also taking my 4 year old daughter to her preschool orientation. Damn they grow up fast! When I finally get home tonight I will do some back training....my favorite day!!!
Ok when I was talking to the big MAN about PF3 he said your recovery would be super fast! Obviously you thought you would be sore but it looks like PF3 said screw that:) awesome!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Awesome workouts yesterday, man! Hopefully that soreness never hits :) My shoulders are almost never sore, maybe I'm not working them hard enough ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome idea on the mixing!!!! You definitely smashed your shoulders!!!
Thanks Pete! Ya yesterday was crazy work for my shoulders!

Ok when I was talking to the big MAN about PF3 he said your recovery would be super fast! Obviously you thought you would be sore but it looks like PF3 said screw that:) awesome!!
PF3 said, "Soreness? Not in my house!"
:D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
This should be an awesome log bro, looking forward to it. Like the dosing protocol too.

You could consider a scoop during as well. I'm a fan of pre, intra, and post, sort of what I got hooked on doing back when I got to try a raw batch of Pf3 :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be an awesome log bro, looking forward to it. Like the dosing protocol too.

You could consider a scoop during as well. I'm a fan of pre, intra, and post, sort of what I got hooked on doing back when I got to try a raw batch of Pf3 :D
Thanks brother!! I am a huge fan of taking supps intra so I will definitely add it to my dosing protocol!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Day 2
me too I have become a big fan of back day!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the time I finally got home tonight the gym was closed so I decided instead of wasting back day on db work, I would do some bicep drop set training. I changed my dosing protocol to 1 scoop pre, 1 scoop intra, and 1 scoop post. I think I will like this way much better. I am really enjoying the taste of the Candy Grape quite a bit more than I initially thought I would. Stirred it tonight again instead of shaking and this is definitely the way to mix it up.

Standing DB Curls
25x12x2 warm up
30x10 drop 25x10
40x10 drop 30x10
50x10 drop 35x10

Seated DB Curls
(40x10 drop 30x10)x3

Preacher Curls
45x12x3

Hammer Curls
30x12 drop 15x12
(35x10 drop 25x10)x3

Felt really good tonight had plenty of energy and drive to hammer it out. Pretty sore right now, so hoping that the recovery effect works again tonight.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I hope the recovery keeps up for you! This means that PF3 might just be the recovery machine!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN's been knocking the flavors outta the park lately. Blue Bombsicle Gameday and now Grape PF3.

Almost as sweet as Reggie's workouts!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAN's been knocking the flavors outta the park lately. Blue Bombsicle Gameday and now Grape PF3.

Blue Bomb-Sicle is what I bought on my own and it's pretty darn tasty. The tub I logged was Fruit Punch. Fruit Punch was no bueno for me :p LoL. But ok, I'll be honest, I just generally don't like fruit punch flavours :p

pete8407

pete8407

Awards

Can't wait to try the grape but yes I do agree the blue bomb is awesome!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope the recovery keeps up for you! This means that PF3 might just be the recovery machine!
PF3 IS a recovery machine :D Aside from a little joint pain I felt great! No doms at all.

Thanks bro! Blue Bombsicle does sound quite tasty :cheers:

Can't wait to try the grape but yes I do agree the blue bomb is awesome!
Grape is pretty delish!!