Updating my MAN CARD with MAN Sports PF3 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Updating my MAN CARD with MAN Sports PF3

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you are burning it up reggie great job!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    you are burning it up reggie great job!
    Thanks bro! I'm sure giving my best.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Had one hell of a night last night. Went to my buddy's wedding and they had open bar at the reception. I'm not a big drinker but turns out my old mma trainer was bar-tending. Needless to say we bs'd most of the night and he got me lit up!! Think he has me talked into coming back and training with him again starting tomorrow. Anyways all was well until we got home and my wife checked my 14 yr old daughters cell phone. She had been sexting with some boy all night. I was livid and being drunk didn't help matters at all. Her and I got into it, then my wife and I got into it, then I got into it with a wall. Bad deal all around. I woke up pretty hung over so went down to get some painting in and to try to sweat all the toxins out. Feeling a little better so far, but now I remember why I don't drink.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Had one hell of a night last night. Went to my buddy's wedding and they had open bar at the reception. I'm not a big drinker but turns out my old mma trainer was bar-tending. Needless to say we bs'd most of the night and he got me lit up!! Think he has me talked into coming back and training with him again starting tomorrow. Anyways all was well until we got home and my wife checked my 14 yr old daughters cell phone. She had been sexting with some boy all night. I was livid and being drunk didn't help matters at all. Her and I got into it, then my wife and I got into it, then I got into it with a wall. Bad deal all around. I woke up pretty hung over so went down to get some painting in and to try to sweat all the toxins out. Feeling a little better so far, but now I remember why I don't drink.
    Now that's one hell of a night!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm for sure the wall "lost"! Oh man, Reggie, never a dull moment. Hope all is well.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I'm for sure the wall "lost"! Oh man, Reggie, never a dull moment. Hope all is well.
    The wall didn't stand a chance lol!! However in the end it wins because now I have a hole to fix. It sucks to know how tough teenage years are with girls, and to know 1 just started and still have another to go. This is what I get for my role as a teenager years ago lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm sure my boys are going to make me pay for all the s**t I did when I was a teenager
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm sure my boys are going to make me pay for all the s**t I did when I was a teenager
    Ya karma sucks lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 22
    Had a crazy weekend that was busier than crap so didn't do any training. Got up this morning however and trained chest fasted. This will be the last time I train chest without eating as my training has consistently been sub par when doing it. Was pretty sore most of the weekend but felt pretty good today. Just didn't have the energy to really push it.

Incline BB Bench
    135x10x2
    185x8
    225x2 Fail
    185x6

Incline Db Bench 30 degree angle
    30x15x3
    40x10x2
    50x10
    60x8x2

Incline Flyes 45 degrees
    25x12
    30x12x4

Incline Flyes 30 degrees
    30x10
    35x12x3
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got two girls 7 & 4 and I am not looking forward to those kind of issues.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I got two girls 7 & 4 and I am not looking forward to those kind of issues.
    Lucky us huh? lol oh well I really enjoy having daughters!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Sorry I have been kinda slacking on my log lately. I did some PM shoulder training last night. I suppose I should touch on some things that I haven't mentioned yet.
    Pumps have been great while on PF3, as well as vascularity. I'm a vascular guy anyways but since starting PF3 I have noticed my veins look "bigger" and also noticing a nice vein on my left shoulder that I didn't see before taking this. Energy and drive have been awesome! Haven't noticed much of a change in focus but then when I'm lifting I only have one thing on my mind anyway and that's pushing myself to the limit!! My muscles are definitely harder and look more full.

Took 1 scoop of PF3 and one scoop of Fermented Leucine 15 minutes ago and about ready to go train bis and tris!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

My muscles are more full and dense as well, just really hard! Plus my vascularity is through the roof!!!! I wasn't sure if it was diet but since your saying the same thing and I've seen on other logs their experiencing some of the same aspects! This is some awesome stuff this PF3!!!!!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

pete/niners: you guys noticed pumps; are you guys presently taking any other pump products?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wouldn't PF3 sort of assist in the intake of other products? It with the leucine makes protein more usable.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    pete/niners: you guys noticed pumps; are you guys presently taking any other pump products?
    Just nitrates, agmatine, norvaline :-)
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    I am taking ripped cocktail in the am and crea trona pre and post
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

But not any pump products
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Just Game Day
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 23
    Added a scoop of Fermented Leucine to my intra PF3 just for S and G's. Interested to see what if any effects this will have. Hit bis and tris pretty hard tonight and am sore as crap around my left elbow (damn tendinitis). Funny thing is after a good warm up my joints don't hurt me at all but 45 minutes or so afterwards they start to ache. I have added Joint Help to my arsenal to see if this will help alleviate some of the pain.

Standing Straight Bar Curl
    50x12x2
    80x12
    90x10
    100x8
    110x6

Incline DB Curls drop sets
    (40x10 drop 30x10)x4 both arms simultaneous

Hammer Curls
    40x10x3
    25x30x1

Incline Skull Crushers
    45x12x2
    75x10x3

Decline Skull Crushers
    75x12x3

Standing DB Tricep Extentions
    70x15
    80x10x3
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 23
    Added a scoop of Fermented Leucine to my intra PF3 just for S and G's. Interested to see what if any effects this will have. Hit bis and tris pretty hard tonight and am sore as crap around my left elbow (damn tendinitis). Funny thing is after a good warm up my joints don't hurt me at all but 45 minutes or so afterwards they start to ache. I have added Joint Help to my arsenal to see if this will help alleviate some of the pain.

Standing Straight Bar Curl
    50x12x2
    80x12
    90x10
    100x8
    110x6

Incline DB Curls drop sets
    (40x10 drop 30x10)x4 both arms simultaneous

Hammer Curls
    40x10x3
    25x30x1

Incline Skull Crushers
    45x12x2
    75x10x3

Decline Skull Crushers
    75x12x3

Standing DB Tricep Extentions
    70x15
    80x10x3
    I think I see sherpas climbing your biceps peak
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I think I see sherpas climbing your biceps peak
    Haha thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Looking lean and mean!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Looking lean and mean!!
    Thanks buddy!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 24
    Was able to hit it pretty hard tonight on back. Feel better than before I tweaked it awhile back.

Rack Pulls
    135x12x2
    225x10
    315x3
    405x3
    475x3
    515x2
    Going to start doing deadlifts from here on for awhile. I feel very confident with my back now.

Full Range Pull Downs
    110x10
    130x10
    140x10x2
    130x10

Face Pull Ladders
    45x12x5

Bent Over Db Rows
    70x10
    90x10
    125x8

Elbow felt great tonight as well, gotta love pain free lifting

Trying to work on my posing. I've got along ways to go though before next August.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Looking grrrreat!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Looking grrrreat!
    Thanks brother! I'm slowly getting to where I want to be
    Life's a garden, dig it
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Hell ya, you've got to be almost there
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Hell ya, you've got to be almost there
    Want to work on my upper chest and lower abs, I'm never happy lol
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Last night's training update
    Playing around with different angles on the incline bench to try to stimulate some new growth. Had my wife help me on the flyes. I would do one set at a certain angle and then she would decrease the angle and I would go straight into another set.

Incline Db Bench 45 degree angle
    30x12x3
    60x10x3

30 degree angle
    60x10x2
    70x10x2

15 degree angle
    70x10x3

Incline Flyes superset with different angles
    Started at 45 degrees for a set of 12 then dropped to 30 degree angle then to 15 degree= 1 set
    4x12
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Last night's training update
    Playing around with different angles on the incline bench to try to stimulate some new growth. Had my wife help me on the flyes. I would do one set at a certain angle and then she would decrease the angle and I would go straight into another set.

Incline Db Bench 45 degree angle
    30x12x3
    60x10x3

30 degree angle
    60x10x2
    70x10x2

15 degree angle
    70x10x3

Incline Flyes superset with different angles
    Started at 45 degrees for a set of 12 then dropped to 30 degree angle then to 15 degree= 1 set
    4x12
    What about push-ups with your feet elevated on a bench? My chest always looks like it's gonna xplode after
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

What about push-ups with your feet elevated on a bench? My chest always looks like it's gonna xplode after
    I'll give that a try. Thanks bro
    Life's a garden, dig it
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Gotta start off with.....oh ya I got the job at the gym!!! I start on Monday, they are paying me hourly plus commission and will reimburse me for getting my personal trainer cert. once that happens I'll get 40 dollars for every person I train!! Did some late night bicep training tonight at home.

Standing Db Curls
    20x12x4
    40x10
    50x10
    60x10 PR for reps
    50x10
    40x10

Incline Curls both arms simultaneous
    40x10x4

Preacher Curls
    50x10x3

Hammer Curls
    40x10x3

30 Leg Raises
    35 push-ups with my feet on the bench
    Thanks Pete! I feel ya on the chest exploding lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotta start off with.....oh ya I got the job at the gym!!! I start on Monday, they are paying me hourly plus commission and will reimburse me for getting my personal trainer cert. once that happens I'll get 40 dollars for every person I train!! Did some late night bicep training tonight at home.

Standing Db Curls
    20x12x4
    40x10
    50x10
    60x10 PR for reps
    50x10
    40x10

40x10x4

Preacher Curls
    50x10x3

Hammer Curls
    40x10x3

30 Leg Raises
    Congrats bro....for the job and your new rep career

Was all a matter of time before things would come together. Good things happen to good people (not always but definitely in your case)
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Congratulation on the new job plus the AF rep position!!! So happy and proud of you! I'm stealing all of your workouts here because good things come from them. Lol
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Standing Db Curls
    20x12x4
    40x10
    50x10
    60x10 PR for reps
    50x10
    40x10

40x10x4

Preacher Curls
    50x10x3

Hammer Curls
    40x10x3

30 Leg Raises
    Awesome I'm glad you got that job at the gym, congrats! So I take it you liked the push-ups. I actually use my tower which has push-up handles towards the bottom but there is a good foot or more between the handles and the floor so if you go deep your chest will get a nice stretch as well.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Oh yea, what's the new rep position?
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Congrats bro
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Congratulation on the new job plus the AF rep position!!! So happy and proud of you! I'm stealing all of your workouts here because good things come from them. Lol
    Thanks brother, steal away lol
    Awesome I'm glad you got that job at the gym, congrats! So I take it you liked the push-ups. I actually use my tower which has push-up handles towards the bottom but there is a good foot or more between the handles and the floor so if you go deep your chest will get a nice stretch as well.
    Ya I do like them, and will incorporate them at the end of each workout for that little something extra. I took a rep position with AndroFactory, thanks brother!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Congrats bro
    Thanks Budman appreciate it brother!!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Way to go Reggie. What a dream job.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. It's Game Day with Man Sports!
    By Xfit10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:18 PM
  2. stopstalking mans up with MAN'S N-FORCE
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 11:40 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 08:27 PM
  4. Colorado Man Busted With Explosives !
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 12:16 PM
  5. San Blaze stacked with MAN Vaporize
    By MadJimF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 11:03 PM