Updating my MAN CARD with MAN Sports PF3

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    just for info I did have a lot for about a day after back workout but I thrashed it hard. wonder if it matters how much volume there is .
    I'm assuming its going to be different for everyone. Did you make sure and warm up good? I find that if I don't get my warmup sets that I tend to be pretty sore the next day.
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'm assuming its going to be different for everyone. Did you make sure and warm up good? I find that if I don't get my warmup sets that I tend to be pretty sore the next day.
    ii do some stretching even during the workout but I usually do 2 warm ups before I start. I did blast it that day , did a couple drop sets wreaked havoc on my lats . I commanded them to grow! so I paid for it. like they were pumped for two days. not to bad just made it hard to sleep comfortably .
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    ii do some stretching even during the workout but I usually do 2 warm ups before I start. I did blast it that day , did a couple drop sets wreaked havoc on my lats . I commanded them to grow! so I paid for it. like they were pumped for two days. not to bad just made it hard to sleep comfortably .
    Love the CT Fletcher reference!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Love the CT Fletcher reference!!
    hey reggie its still your mf set!!!!! lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    hey reggie its still your mf set!!!!! lol
    Yes it is!! If that guy can't motivate you then there's nothing that will!! Love watching his videos and would be frickin sweet to train with him!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

6. Day 4
    The next couple of "routine weeks" for everything but back will be lower weight, high reps with minimal rest between sets. Today was chest, tonight will be shoulders.
    Felt great today, was sweating like crazy which makes the intra dosing nice so that I am replenishing some of the water lost throughout training.

Decline DB Bench
    40x15x2
    50x15
    70x15x2

Decline Flyes
    25x15
    35x15x3

Incline Around The World
    4x12

Incline DB Bench
    40x15x2
    50x15x3

Incline Flyes
    30x15x4

Flat DB Bench
    40x20
    50x15
    60x15x3
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Killing it man... Are you using pre/intra/post?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Killing it man... Are you using pre/intra/post?
    Yes
    Life's a garden, dig it

9. 12-15 reps are fantastic, its my hypertrophy range. Gets the blood flowing too

10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    12-15 reps are fantastic, its my hypertrophy range. Gets the blood flowing too
    Absolutely! Gives me a great pump!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

11. Round 2 complete!!

Seated DB Shoulder Press ss with Arnold Press
    3x12 warm up
    4x15 per

Standing DB Front Raises ss with Side Lateral Raises
    4x15 per

Delt Destroyers
    (45x30 + 40x20 + 30x10)x3

DB Shrugs
    4x20
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. I love your super sets on shoulders. When shoulders get pumped they look so good and detailed!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

13. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I love your super sets on shoulders. When shoulders get pumped they look so good and detailed!
    Thanks bro, I should've snapped a pic they were looking swole!
    Life's a garden, dig it

14. Blasting it! Going for that sidewalk crackin physique!

15. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Blasting it! Going for that sidewalk crackin physique!
    Gonna give it a helluva shot
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. I love front raises and cable sides....

17. Day 5
    Well it was a good day today, aside from nagging elbow pain I felt pretty damn good. Had a very productive day and got to spend some time with my family. I also went up to GNC (I know, I know), but I am looking for a part time job and there isn't much else in the area. I started talking with the guy working about PF3 and sadly he had never heard of MAN Sports. I informed him that he was missing out by only taking what his store offered, and that I am currently trying out what I think could be the next big thing in protein. Anyways I digress, after my stop off at GNC I hit the gym. Today was bis and tris. I really had to warm up good as I was pretty stiff. I grabbed a couple of 10 pound dbs and curled them for 2 minutes squeezing hard at the top each time. I then grabbed the 25s and did the same for 1 minute, at this point I felt nice and loose and the pain had pretty much subsided. I'm still dosing pre, intra, and post and really starting to go through the Candy Grape tub quickly

Wide Grip Cable Curls ss with Close Grip Ez Bar Curls
    57.5x12 WG + 75x12 CG
    (65x12 WG + 75x12 CG)x2
    (80x10 WG + 75x10 CG)x2

Seated Speed DB Curls alternating arms, when first arm starts the negative I curl the other
    30x15
    40x12x3

Incline DB Spider Curls
    45x15x3

Incline Skull Crushers
    bar x 25
    75x12x3

Decline Skull Crushers
    bar x 25
    75x15x3

Standing Single Arm Tri Extentions
    25x12x4 per

Flat Bench Dips
    30x3

My bis are pretty sore right now, not much soreness in my tris however. Ok PF3 work your magic!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 5
    Well it was a good day today, aside from nagging elbow pain I felt pretty damn good. Had a very productive day and got to spend some time with my family. I also went up to GNC (I know, I know), but I am looking for a part time job and there isn't much else in the area. I started talking with the guy working about PF3 and sadly he had never heard of MAN Sports. I informed him that he was missing out by only taking what his store offered, and that I am currently trying out what I think could be the next big thing in protein. Anyways I digress, after my stop off at GNC I hit the gym. Today was bis and tris. I really had to warm up good as I was pretty stiff. I grabbed a couple of 10 pound dbs and curled them for 2 minutes squeezing hard at the top each time. I then grabbed the 25s and did the same for 1 minute, at this point I felt nice and loose and the pain had pretty much subsided. I'm still dosing pre, intra, and post and really starting to go through the Candy Grape tub quickly

57.5x12 WG + 75x12 CG
    (65x12 WG + 75x12 CG)x2
    (80x10 WG + 75x10 CG)x2

Seated Speed DB Curls alternating arms, when first arm starts the negative I curl the other
    30x15
    40x12x3

Incline DB Spider Curls
    45x15x3

Incline Skull Crushers
    bar x 25
    75x12x3

Decline Skull Crushers
    bar x 25
    75x15x3

25x12x4 per

Flat Bench Dips
    30x3

My bis are pretty sore right now, not much soreness in my tris however. Ok PF3 work your magic!!!
    Going through candy grape too fast is beyond depressing
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

19. Another video for my hommies!!

Life's a garden, dig it

20. I don't know if I'd wanna see MAN sports products at GN* with a $89 price point
    BOARD TYRANT

21. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Another video for my hommies!!

Video Link: http://youtu.be/5cfWA6kWe8I
    Required viewing as always! Great feedback on the recovery increasing and you feeling younger! Get ready for the placebo trolls to blow you up for those statements lol!
    BOARD TYRANT

22. Love the video Reggie and I now concur that PF3 is making a big difference in my recovery! Still killing your workouts and volume I see. Nice bro.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Required viewing as always! Great feedback on the recovery increasing and you feeling younger! Get ready for the placebo trolls to blow you up for those statements lol!
    Ya I'm sure the haters will come out but I figured if I came straight out and said PF3 is giving me that alpha/younger feeling they would've questioned that as well lol I honestly think it has to be the PF3 as that is the only thing that I have changed recently and didn't feel this way before.
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Love the video Reggie and I now concur that PF3 is making a big difference in my recovery! Still killing your workouts and volume I see. Nice bro.
    Thanks bro, I figured I needed more screen time for my YouTube channel to promote my log and PF3. Training has been great, haven't felt this good in awhile!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

25. That candy grape is some good stuff

26. I just got mine, we'll see how it tastes

27. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 5

57.5x12 WG + 75x12 CG
    (65x12 WG + 75x12 CG)x2
    (80x10 WG + 75x10 CG)x2

30x15
    40x12x3

Incline DB Spider Curls
    45x15x3

Incline Skull Crushers
    bar x 25
    75x12x3

Decline Skull Crushers
    bar x 25
    75x15x3

25x12x4 per

Flat Bench Dips
    30x3

Awesome arms Reggie blasted them.

28. Last nights training

Day 6

Incline DB Bench drop sets
    30x15x3 warm up
    (60x10 drop 50x12 drop 40x15)x3

Flat DB Bench pyramid
    50x15
    60x12
    70x10
    80x8x2
    70x10
    60x12
    50x15

Decline DB Bench
    70x12
    90x10x2

Pushups
    30x1
    20 second rest
    20x1
    10 second rest
    15x1
    5 second rest
    10x1
    Life's a garden, dig it

29. Day 7
    What? Already a week in? MAN time flies when your having fun!! So I woke up this morning and had my string of dom free days snapped. I'm a little sore today I think it's a combination of training last night and my 4 year old crawling in bed with my wife and I, and me getting pinned up to the edge of the bed lol gotta love it!! It's nothing too bad and will definitly not keep me from training today, just a little something to remind me that I did some work last night and that I'm not as young as I used to be. Didn't have a chance to hit shoulders yesterday so today will be shoulders this morning and legs this afternoon.
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I don't know if I'd wanna see MAN sports products at GN* with a $89 price point
    I completely agree, I can't stand GNC
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

Similar Forum Threads

1. It's Game Day with Man Sports!
    By Xfit10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 07:18 PM
  2. stopstalking mans up with MAN'S N-FORCE
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33