Getting Pumped Up - Finaflex MaxPump log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    As far as running. Your endurance should in fact sky rocket but the pumps might be a bit painful if you hold a lot of muscle in the calf area.

I would suggest that on the days you do the most running to take MAX PUMP after the running session, namely before bed.
    I can attest to that - been taking my MP upon waking with BCAA+SAA, and then doing fasted LISS cardio...this morning, my freakin calves/shins were so ridiculously engorged and pumped, it was painful as hell - left me doing cardio looking like this guy --->
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday I had a killer leg workout. I can hardly walk today. And I have to run 3-4miles at lunch.

Did the same leg workout I posted the vid for earlier.
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

This morning I decided to do arms. It's been a while since I worked them out by themselves I took 4pills with one pill of uncut and I gave to say it was one of the best arm workouts I've had in a while. After my first few sets my veins were popping and I was sweating.

I didn't keep track but here is what I remember. I tend to alternate btw the 2 bis and tris

Conc curl machine
    1setx30
    1x35
    1x45
    1x50
    All again back down, 5 reps each

Vbar cable pushdowns
    1x35, 1x55, 1x75, 1x77.5,1x55

Barbell curl
    1x45, 1x65, 2x85(6reps)

Cable tricep kickbacks
    1x7.5, 1x10, 1x15

Vbar cable curls
    Tricep Rope extensions

Dumbbell curls
    1x30, 1x35, 2x40

Dips
    3x?bodyweight

Lets just say my arms are shot. I'm having trouble typing this. Usually by the end of the workout I have to go lighter on the curls but not today. My biceps get like they were going to explode!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry guys, it's been a few days since I could get on. I will post my updates after this leg workout
    Myokem Rep
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Sorry guys, it's been a few days since I could get on.ut

ahahaaa..all good my man, update when you can - just don't forget about us
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

No no forgetting. Just been super busy this week...
    Myokem Rep
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

So Im back from the dead/

On Saturday I hit Shoulders and Tris. It was an amazing workout. I dumped 4 MaxPump pills into my preworkout Condense and man, I have to say it was a really awesome workout. I am still sore today. I changed it up this time and hit the seated shoulder press first, sitting forwards and backwards. A few warmup sets in and I was already starting to feel it! I was sweating like a horse (probably from the PWO) and my shoulders were looking pumped as ever. At the end of the woorkout I also did traps. I hardly ever work them alone bc they grow way faster than any other muscle on my body. After one set of shrugs I could really feel them working. by the end of the dumbell and barbell shrugs they looked so big like I didnt have a neck. haha
    Myokem Rep
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

So Im back from the dead/

On Saturday I hit Shoulders and Tris. It was an amazing workout. I dumped 4 MaxPump pills into my preworkout Condense and man, I have to say it was a really awesome workout. I am still sore today. I changed it up this time and hit the seated shoulder press first, sitting forwards and backwards. A few warmup sets in and I was already starting to feel it! I was sweating like a horse (probably from the PWO) and my shoulders were looking pumped as ever. At the end of the woorkout I also did traps. I hardly ever work them alone bc they grow way faster than any other muscle on my body. After one set of shrugs I could really feel them working. by the end of the dumbell and barbell shrugs they looked so big like I didnt have a neck. haha
    Jesus christ superstar

Good to see you back from the dead.....lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

So I ran 3.67miles yesterday and needless to say that drained me. I took my 4 pills pre-bed like I was recommended to do.

Today I woke up a little late and hit a fast chest workout at about 5am. I can tell that running I am losing some strength but I can see my veins starting to pop more, especially after taking the Maxpump. I only did about 7 different exercises this morning but at the end I looked in the mirror and I could definitely notice the pump.

I started with
    Incline Bench
    Flat Bench
    Incline Flies
    Flat Flies
    Dips
    Decline Press
    Decline Flies

I have never really felt the center of my chest working but today it was quite noticeable. At lunch I ran about 3 miles and my calves weren't cramping like they did before.
    Myokem Rep
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys so I'm back to training. Had to go on a rush trip to India last week for work. And there was no where at all to work out. So tomorrow I'm back at it. I have half a bottle or so of MaxPump left.

Sorry for the delay
    Myokem Rep
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

wondered what happened to you
    so what was in india that you had to go over for?
    hardly room to walk around over there, I hear...most overcrowded country in the world, in some places
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wondered what happened to you so what was in india that you had to go over for? hardly room to walk around over there, I hear...most overcrowded country in the world, in some places
    Yea we had to go to the Teachers Scotch factory. Their lab and plant were having tons of problems with the production of a new product. My boss and I went over there and triedc to get everything fixed. Yea. We didnt. Even go to a touristy area. It was the real India. Not fun lol
    Myokem Rep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

That sucks. I'd be doing pullups & having indian gents sit on my back during pushups or something....I'd be going crazy. If I hadn't actually been quite sick when I was just sick, I'd have died from lack of working out. It sucked, but I was too sore/tired to want to lift anyway, so that helped. But if I travel for work, that's my number 1 concern. Everybody is looking for our hotel & I'm looking for the gym lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

So this morning was a little rough. pretty hard to get up and going. I decided to hit chest.

Flat Bench
    Incline
    Decline
    Incline flies
    Decline flies
    Peck Fly machine
    Dips

By the end of the workout I looked like one of those big breasted birds. It was super pumped up and I am super sore today. I guess thats what you get for taking a week off. Overall, besides the fact of being tired, it was a pretty good workout. I pushed it out for every last rep.
    Myokem Rep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

So this morning was a little rough. pretty hard to get up and going. I decided to hit chest.

Flat Bench
    Incline
    Decline
    Incline flies
    Decline flies
    Peck Fly machine
    Dips

By the end of the workout I looked like one of those big breasted birds. It was super pumped up and I am super sore today. I guess thats what you get for taking a week off. Overall, besides the fact of being tired, it was a pretty good workout. I pushed it out for every last rep.
    Sounds good big bird
    Olympus labs Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

So on Friday I hit arms here was my workout

Arms
    Hammer strength preacher curl
    12x45
    12x45
    8x90
    5x100
    7x90
    13x45

Tricep extension (vbar cable)
    15x42.5
    14x57.5
    10x72.5
    7x72.5
    10x65

Bar curl
    20x45
    10x65close
    10x65wide
    5x85 close
    5x85wide

Strive smart curl
    10x25
    10x50
    7x60
    15x35
    15x25

Tricep rope ext
    12x30
    10x37.5
    10x42.5
    8x47.5
    8x50

Weighted bench dips
    12x45

Reverse grip ex bar curls
    15x20
    10x40
    7x60
    7x60

Laying cable curls
    12x40
    10x55
    7x70

Dumbbell curl
    7x45
    7x45
    10x35

Hammer curls
    15x35
    12x40
    10x45
    8x50

*willposy details after this leg workout today
    Myokem Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

So on Friday I hit arms here was my workout

Arms
    Hammer strength preacher curl
    12x45
    12x45
    8x90
    5x100
    7x90
    13x45

Tricep extension (vbar cable)
    15x42.5
    14x57.5
    10x72.5
    7x72.5
    10x65

Bar curl
    20x45
    10x65close
    10x65wide
    5x85 close
    5x85wide

Strive smart curl
    10x25
    10x50
    7x60
    15x35
    15x25

Tricep rope ext
    12x30
    10x37.5
    10x42.5
    8x47.5
    8x50

Weighted bench dips
    12x45

Reverse grip ex bar curls
    15x20
    10x40
    7x60
    7x60

Laying cable curls
    12x40
    10x55
    7x70

Dumbbell curl
    7x45
    7x45
    10x35

Hammer curls
    15x35
    12x40
    10x45
    8x50

*willposy details after this leg workout today
    With the Max Pump and this routine I bet your arms exploded.....

The pump I get from Max pump can be so intens that it feels like my arms (or any other body part I'm training) are going to explode.

Awesome stuff, and daily supp for me
    Olympus labs Rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    With the Max Pump and this routine I bet your arms exploded..... The pump I get from Max pump can be so intens that it feels like my arms (or any other body part I'm training) are going to explode. Awesome stuff, and daily supp for me
    Man you are right! After the first set of going super slow and concentrated they were already sore. It was one of the better arm workouts I have hadz by the end of it I couldn't even straighten out my biceps it hurt so good. I am really enjoying this stuff!
    Myokem Rep
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review:

1) Vascularity/Pump - 5/5
    The Pumps were absolutely sick with this product. After the first warmup set you could already feel the blood rushing into the veins and the muscle getting harder. I'm usually not a very vascular guy, but my veins were popping out that I didnt even know I had. THe pump would last for a solid 12 hours sometimes longer.
    2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina 4/5 - I took this product standalone where as normally I take a preworkout. It took me a few days o get adjusted but once I did the muscular stamina was right up there. I noticed my weight and rep volume increasing as well. I broke a few new pr's.
    3) Muscle Strength 5/5 - See above
    4) Overall Physical Performance - Except for running while on this stuff everything was absolutely amazing. While running my calves and shins got so pumped it was almost to difficult to walk!
    5) Overall Opinion 5/5 - I definitely give this product a 5/5. The fact that you could tell this stuff was working after one warmup set had me sold. As time went on the results got better and better. I also really enjoyed the long lasting pumps throughout the day. Finaflex has a winner here for sure and I definitely recommend checking it out.
    Myokem Rep
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review:

1) Vascularity/Pump - 5/5
    The Pumps were absolutely sick with this product. After the first warmup set you could already feel the blood rushing into the veins and the muscle getting harder. I'm usually not a very vascular guy, but my veins were popping out that I didnt even know I had. THe pump would last for a solid 12 hours sometimes longer.
    2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina 4/5 - I took this product standalone where as normally I take a preworkout. It took me a few days o get adjusted but once I did the muscular stamina was right up there. I noticed my weight and rep volume increasing as well. I broke a few new pr's.
    3) Muscle Strength 5/5 - See above
    4) Overall Physical Performance - Except for running while on this stuff everything was absolutely amazing. While running my calves and shins got so pumped it was almost to difficult to walk!
    5) Overall Opinion 5/5 - I definitely give this product a 5/5. The fact that you could tell this stuff was working after one warmup set had me sold. As time went on the results got better and better. I also really enjoyed the long lasting pumps throughout the day. Finaflex has a winner here for sure and I definitely recommend checking it out.
    This review has me pumped

Thank for your time and effort bro....glad you've enjoyed it.

Awesome product isn't it....no training without it these days
    Olympus labs Rep
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

thank you DK! always value your opinion, good to know you enjoy this!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:16 AM
  2. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:29 PM
  3. Replies: 457
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 01:13 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 11:24 AM
  5. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42