Getting Pumped Up - Finaflex MaxPump log
- 09-15-2013, 01:06 PM
- 09-17-2013, 05:18 AM
Yesterday I had a killer leg workout. I can hardly walk today. And I have to run 3-4miles at lunch.
Did the same leg workout I posted the vid for earlier.
- 09-17-2013, 06:57 AM
This morning I decided to do arms. It's been a while since I worked them out by themselves I took 4pills with one pill of uncut and I gave to say it was one of the best arm workouts I've had in a while. After my first few sets my veins were popping and I was sweating.
I didn't keep track but here is what I remember. I tend to alternate btw the 2 bis and tris
Conc curl machine
All again back down, 5 reps each
Vbar cable pushdowns
1x35, 1x55, 1x75, 1x77.5,1x55
1x45, 1x65, 2x85(6reps)
Cable tricep kickbacks
1x7.5, 1x10, 1x15
Vbar cable curls
Tricep Rope extensions
1x30, 1x35, 2x40
Lets just say my arms are shot. I'm having trouble typing this. Usually by the end of the workout I have to go lighter on the curls but not today. My biceps get like they were going to explode!
09-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Sorry guys, it's been a few days since I could get on. I will post my updates after this leg workout
09-22-2013, 01:59 PM
09-22-2013, 09:30 PM
09-23-2013, 07:48 AM
So Im back from the dead/
On Saturday I hit Shoulders and Tris. It was an amazing workout. I dumped 4 MaxPump pills into my preworkout Condense and man, I have to say it was a really awesome workout. I am still sore today. I changed it up this time and hit the seated shoulder press first, sitting forwards and backwards. A few warmup sets in and I was already starting to feel it! I was sweating like a horse (probably from the PWO) and my shoulders were looking pumped as ever. At the end of the woorkout I also did traps. I hardly ever work them alone bc they grow way faster than any other muscle on my body. After one set of shrugs I could really feel them working. by the end of the dumbell and barbell shrugs they looked so big like I didnt have a neck. haha
09-23-2013, 08:41 AM
09-24-2013, 01:57 PM
So I ran 3.67miles yesterday and needless to say that drained me. I took my 4 pills pre-bed like I was recommended to do.
Today I woke up a little late and hit a fast chest workout at about 5am. I can tell that running I am losing some strength but I can see my veins starting to pop more, especially after taking the Maxpump. I only did about 7 different exercises this morning but at the end I looked in the mirror and I could definitely notice the pump.
I started with
I have never really felt the center of my chest working but today it was quite noticeable. At lunch I ran about 3 miles and my calves weren't cramping like they did before.
10-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Alright guys so I'm back to training. Had to go on a rush trip to India last week for work. And there was no where at all to work out. So tomorrow I'm back at it. I have half a bottle or so of MaxPump left.
Sorry for the delay
10-02-2013, 07:19 PM
wondered what happened to you
so what was in india that you had to go over for?
hardly room to walk around over there, I hear...most overcrowded country in the world, in some places
10-02-2013, 07:35 PM
10-03-2013, 10:16 PM
That sucks. I'd be doing pullups & having indian gents sit on my back during pushups or something....I'd be going crazy. If I hadn't actually been quite sick when I was just sick, I'd have died from lack of working out. It sucked, but I was too sore/tired to want to lift anyway, so that helped. But if I travel for work, that's my number 1 concern. Everybody is looking for our hotel & I'm looking for the gym lol
Orbit Nutrition Rep
Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
10-04-2013, 07:51 AM
So this morning was a little rough. pretty hard to get up and going. I decided to hit chest.
Peck Fly machine
By the end of the workout I looked like one of those big breasted birds. It was super pumped up and I am super sore today. I guess thats what you get for taking a week off. Overall, besides the fact of being tired, it was a pretty good workout. I pushed it out for every last rep.
10-04-2013, 11:03 AM
10-06-2013, 10:19 AM
So on Friday I hit arms here was my workout
Hammer strength preacher curl
Tricep extension (vbar cable)
Strive smart curl
Tricep rope ext
Weighted bench dips
Reverse grip ex bar curls
Laying cable curls
*willposy details after this leg workout today
10-06-2013, 12:40 PM
10-06-2013, 02:38 PM
10-14-2013, 05:24 PM
1) Vascularity/Pump - 5/5
The Pumps were absolutely sick with this product. After the first warmup set you could already feel the blood rushing into the veins and the muscle getting harder. I'm usually not a very vascular guy, but my veins were popping out that I didnt even know I had. THe pump would last for a solid 12 hours sometimes longer.
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina 4/5 - I took this product standalone where as normally I take a preworkout. It took me a few days o get adjusted but once I did the muscular stamina was right up there. I noticed my weight and rep volume increasing as well. I broke a few new pr's.
3) Muscle Strength 5/5 - See above
4) Overall Physical Performance - Except for running while on this stuff everything was absolutely amazing. While running my calves and shins got so pumped it was almost to difficult to walk!
5) Overall Opinion 5/5 - I definitely give this product a 5/5. The fact that you could tell this stuff was working after one warmup set had me sold. As time went on the results got better and better. I also really enjoyed the long lasting pumps throughout the day. Finaflex has a winner here for sure and I definitely recommend checking it out.
10-15-2013, 03:58 PM
10-18-2013, 03:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrKleen73 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 104Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:16 PM
- By 804 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 193Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:29 PM
- By Mack411 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 457Last Post: 02-18-2013, 02:13 PM
- By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-19-2009, 12:24 PM
- By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 42Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM