Finaflex and Hvactech team up for MAX PUMP (sponsored)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
First id like to thank Snags and Finaflex for sending me a bottle of Max Pump to review.....in case you dont know:

this log will consist of the following:
1 bottle max pump - 4 caps pwo
3 bottles 550xd - 3 caps daily (non sponsored)
pct:
2 bottles pure test - 6 caps daily
2 bottles Nolvadren-xt - 2 caps daily
2 bottles Pr-xt - 6 caps daily

the goal for this is more of a recomp and ultimately to get a feel for Max Pump. i will be dosing MP solo the first few times, with and without carbs and then with my normal pwo routine which is normally:
1 cap Nforce
1 scoop glycomix
6g cit mal

protein and carbs will increase to get me to 2400-2500 cals, fats will stay the same for now. i normally carb cycle and refeed every 2 weeks with high carbs being upward to 3000 cals.

550xd will not start till next week but MP will start 2morrow.....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love synergy!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
tryn to find decent pics to post

kitchen is under construction, and yes i notice there is a hole near my crack, enjoy fruit cakes!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for some Max pumping....this should be fun.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im thinking some pectorial work with a little tricep action tonight. Keep reps in the 8-10 range to really get the blood flowing.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Change of plans tonight, seeing how every bench was taken I decided on back/bi's....
4 caps max pump 30 minutes pwo with some aminos. Hit the gym around 8pm, no set routine tonight as I felt run down from work. More of a circuit training session:

Hammer strength row machine, single arm-140lbs, 10 reps, 3 sets
Seated cable row, close grip-130lbs, 3 sets, 12 reps
Bent over barbell inverted grip-155lbs, 2 sets, 10 reps
Single arm row-60lbs, 2 sets, 12 reps
Bent db flies-25lbs till failure
Db bicep curls-35lbs, slight failure, 3 sets
Preacher curl-55lbs til failure

Extreme vascularity and pumps throughout training. Semi tired but managed to enjoy the workout. Just finished about 8oz grilled talapia, which should be 10oz raw, 2 cups white rice and broccoli with 2 caps Nforce. Still have road maps on my arms....so far so good

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
off day today:
15 minutes jump rope, dosed 4 caps with evening meal. the rotating arm movement definately has my bicep veins poking through. im dedicating atleast 3 nights a week to HIIT cardio....

salmon and talapia with broccoli for bfast
2 cups cottage cheese with peanut butter for lunch
2 cheese sticks and 2 greek yogurt for snacks
apple and tangerine for the ride home
1 cup fried rice, 6oz talapia and carrots for evening meal
8oz chicken with mushrooms and spinach leaves for last meal
2200 cals and 190 pro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So chest was yesterday with tri's.....
All incline work:
Hammer strength
Incline BB
Cables
Close grip press
Push downs
Seated push down

Went for 12-15 reps across the board and the blood was flowing! Pecs were very pumped and veins were popping.....

4 caps max pump
.5g agmatine
2 prxt

I've decided to dose workout days only so the max pump would be used with the 550xd through out the 6 weeks, 550xd came in today...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Legs today, cardio:
Rack deads
SLDL
Ham curls

Low rep high weight on rack deads and 8 reps on sldl's. Ham curls 12-15, 4 sets each..
Legs definitely pumped but veins aren't there yet. Calves are very vascular though and were pumped as well.
Did not count cals today but had a ton of ground turkey chili, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, apples, tangerines and water...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
decided on fasted morning cardio this morning.
2 scoops alphamine
2 caps nolvadren-xt

not sure if it will be an off day from training but around 9am i will be dosing 2 caps 550xd, then 1 around 5pm....

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
This log has a the big hitters in it! Gonna be great to follow:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cardio time! 15-20 minutes HIIT via jumprope......decided to clean up the diet alittle more than it already is.......

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
cardio time! 15-20 minutes HIIT via jumprope......decided to clean up the diet alittle more than it already is.......
I'm to uncoordinated to jump rope... Not to mention I probably blow out my knee trying it. I did try hula hooping, ummm not for me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Max pump on sale for labor day.....hmmm, and a gameday/nolvadren combo

Debating on a few max pumps to add to the log for every day dosing. What benefits to every day dosing?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any benefit to dosing a PH pre workout? Are you bothering taking 550xd pre?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No I'm not.....I've never noticed a difference however some people swear by it....

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I'm not.....I've never noticed a difference however some people swear by it....
Right on. It makes sense to me that if you have it in your system then it shouldn't make a difference when you take it, as far as your workout goes.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Delts/bi's this morning. Cardio 20 minutes ago....
Seated military press 7-8 reps pyramid up for 4 sets ss with high rep front bb raises

Cable side and behind the back raises high reps

Military press til failure 155lbs.

Db curls high rep ss with preachers, even high reps for 6 total sets

4 caps max pump
2 scoops alphamine
Pr-xt
And the last of nolvadren xt

No agmatine this morning, trained fasted and wanted to see what max pump would do.......great session, used a spotter on presses for some extra reps. Monday will officially start 550xd

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
off day today....

HIIT jumprope is paying off, 165lbs this morning with a nice little front delt vein poking through. ive increased cals to 2200 from 2100 lately and just recently added cardio. i feel better over all this way and may increase to 2300 by the end of next week with a slight decrease in cardio. im at a point where ive lost 20 lbs in the last 16 weeks and feel the need for a constant lean bulk for my new goal of 180lbs at a maximum of 10% bf.

max pump will be dosed with breakfast here in a bit along with my other goodies, only a few more caps of prxt to finish off a week run. recieved pf3 and f-leucine yesterday so i will sooner then later incorporate it into my supp regiment. posted a relative current pic on 2nd page

i also would like to start a bit of PL training to get numbers up

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
off day today....

HIIT jumprope is paying off, 165lbs this morning with a nice little front delt vein poking through. ive increased cals to 2200 from 2100 lately and just recently added cardio. i feel better over all this way and may increase to 2300 by the end of next week with a slight decrease in cardio. im at a point where ive lost 20 lbs in the last 16 weeks and feel the need for a constant lean bulk for my new goal of 180lbs at a maximum of 10% bf.

max pump will be dosed with breakfast here in a bit along with my other goodies, only a few more caps of prxt to finish off a week run. recieved pf3 and f-leucine yesterday so i will sooner then later incorporate it into my supp regiment. posted a relative current pic on 2nd page

i also would like to start a bit of PL training to get numbers up
Nice goal, 180 at 10%!
Looks like you have tools to do it and I am interested to follow along as it happens.
You going to post your PL'ing training? I would like to do this as well

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Room in here for me? HT your pic shows your back as "thick". Looking good brother!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Room in here for me? HT your pic shows your back as "thick". Looking good brother!
of course there is room :cheers:
traps overpower my back, ive been focusing on lower lat work and hopefully can even it out with some increased cals...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

the goods with some new editions

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

1 pound roast beef wheat wrap

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
max power chest day:
worked up to 245x3 on flat bench and stopped. felt shoulder become irritated, no doubt i could have put up 265x1 and all being in a calorie deficient. lowered weight to 185 for 12 reps, 180 for 10, 175 till failure. moved directly to hammer strength incline press and knocked a few high rep sets out and then off to weighted dips.
2 scoops alphamine and 2 caps 550xd upon waking
4 caps max pump, 1 scoop body octane, 1g agmatine pre workout
2 scoops pf3, 1 scoop f-leucine
1lb roast beef wrap, 2 provolones, large wheat wrap post meal.....

new PR on bench, interested in staying at 165 for awhile for PL'ing....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
just started dabbling into it....need to setup my current 1rm so i can start training, there is a meet here on dec 14 and the guy in the 165 class is benching upwards to 500.. not saying imma enter but would be a nice experience to watch. imma start with a basic 5x5 then possibly west side...

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
just started dabbling into it....need to setup my current 1rm so i can start training, there is a meet here on dec 14 and the guy in the 165 class is benching upwards to 500.. not saying imma enter but would be a nice experience to watch. imma start with a basic 5x5 then possibly west side...
Ever tried JEFIT app? It's easy to get the 1rm and log your workouts. Copy and paste makes it jelly

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks, i like the actual max sessions though.....i wanna put the actual weight up vs reading what i should be putting up

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
10oz lean turkey chili, 2oz cheese, 5/8 fork

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if you want it bad enough you'll do whatever it takes! 97 degrees, hooded sweat shirt, 1 scoop alphamine, 20 minutes HIIT jumprope.......

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, i like the actual max sessions though.....i wanna put the actual weight up vs reading what i should be putting up
Jefit doesn't tell you what to put up, it tells you what you did, based on what you input. Jefit is a legit tracker, you can make your own plan, it just keeps track so you don't have to write it down.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jefit doesn't tell you what to put up, it tells you what you did, based on what you input. Jefit is a legit tracker, you can make your own plan, it just keeps track so you don't have to write it down.
As in a rep max formula?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ill look into it. I'm honestly not into those apps.....

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Love me some turkey chili. Gotta add the hot sauce...