Finaflex and Hvactech team up for MAX PUMP (sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. max power chest day:
    worked up to 245x3 on flat bench and stopped. felt shoulder become irritated, no doubt i could have put up 265x1 and all being in a calorie deficient. lowered weight to 185 for 12 reps, 180 for 10, 175 till failure. moved directly to hammer strength incline press and knocked a few high rep sets out and then off to weighted dips.
    2 scoops alphamine and 2 caps 550xd upon waking
    4 caps max pump, 1 scoop body octane, 1g agmatine pre workout
    2 scoops pf3, 1 scoop f-leucine
    1lb roast beef wrap, 2 provolones, large wheat wrap post meal.....

    new PR on bench, interested in staying at 165 for awhile for PL'ing....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. PLing now? **** yeah
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. just started dabbling into it....need to setup my current 1rm so i can start training, there is a meet here on dec 14 and the guy in the 165 class is benching upwards to 500.. not saying imma enter but would be a nice experience to watch. imma start with a basic 5x5 then possibly west side...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  4. good luck dude
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    good luck dude
    thanks...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. bench PR was set listening to this
    http://youtu.be/_iS68yBLADs
    http://youtu.be/qLRE3aGVbYQ
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  7. Beast mode

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Beast mode
    Check pms
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    just started dabbling into it....need to setup my current 1rm so i can start training, there is a meet here on dec 14 and the guy in the 165 class is benching upwards to 500.. not saying imma enter but would be a nice experience to watch. imma start with a basic 5x5 then possibly west side...
    Ever tried JEFIT app? It's easy to get the 1rm and log your workouts. Copy and paste makes it jelly

  10. thanks, i like the actual max sessions though.....i wanna put the actual weight up vs reading what i should be putting up
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. 10oz lean turkey chili, 2oz cheese, 5/8 fork

    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  12. if you want it bad enough you'll do whatever it takes! 97 degrees, hooded sweat shirt, 1 scoop alphamine, 20 minutes HIIT jumprope.......

    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    thanks, i like the actual max sessions though.....i wanna put the actual weight up vs reading what i should be putting up
    Jefit doesn't tell you what to put up, it tells you what you did, based on what you input. Jefit is a legit tracker, you can make your own plan, it just keeps track so you don't have to write it down.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Jefit doesn't tell you what to put up, it tells you what you did, based on what you input. Jefit is a legit tracker, you can make your own plan, it just keeps track so you don't have to write it down.
    As in a rep max formula?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Jefit doesn't tell you what to put up, it tells you what you did, based on what you input. Jefit is a legit tracker, you can make your own plan, it just keeps track so you don't have to write it down.
    Ill look into it. I'm honestly not into those apps.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    the goods with some new editions
    Damn you even got a shaker, nice!!!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    1 pound roast beef wheat wrap
    I'm salivating, looks amazing!!!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    10oz lean turkey chili, 2oz cheese, 5/8 fork
    I've never made turkey chili, looks like this will be on my menu soon
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  19. Love me some turkey chili. Gotta add the hot sauce...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    10oz lean turkey chili, 2oz cheese, 5/8 fork
    dude's eating forks now....whoa
    curious, how do those things taste?


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Love me some turkey chili. Gotta add the hot sauce...
    You shouldn't need any hot sauce if you made it right. Add habanero to the meat while browning it, then throw a few split ones in the sauce..... Mouth watering!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    You shouldn't need any hot sauce if you made it right. Add habanero to the meat while browning it, then throw a few split ones in the sauce..... Mouth watering!
    I've got little kids... Gotta add the heat after cooked

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    I've got little kids... Gotta add the heat after cooked
    Smart MAN.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Damn you even got a shaker, nice!!!
    I bought the shaker and the 550xd
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dude's eating forks now....whoa
    curious, how do those things taste?

    Not as good as a ladle
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  26. Dosed 2 550xd's this morning with 2 scoops alphamine. Last night had 8oz bbq chicken with 2 large baked potatoes loaded. Used 2 caps nforce pre meal with omega 3 and orange triad. Finished off the night with greek yogurt, milk, and peanut butter
    Still 165lb this morning.
    Legs and abs later on today
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I've got little kids... Gotta add the heat after cooked
    I do too, and so do I. I was just jaw jacking..... I haven't made the chili that spicy in years

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Dosed 2 550xd's this morning with 2 scoops alphamine. Last night had 8oz bbq chicken with 2 large baked potatoes loaded. Used 2 caps nforce pre meal with omega 3 and orange triad. Finished off the night with greek yogurt, milk, and peanut butter
    Still 165lb this morning.
    Legs and abs later on today
    Eating like a VIP over there. I just had a PB&H. So good. Gotta use the local honey, helps with allergies.
  29. Finaflex and Hvactech team up for MAX PUMP (sponsored)


    Duplicate post

  30. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Eating like a VIP over there. I just had a PB&H. So good. Gotta use the local honey, helps with allergies.
    I'm very consistent with meals.
    Todays lunch:
    2 cups 2% cottage cheese
    2 cheddar/jack cheese sticks
    Fish oil

    Snack:
    Lime greek yogurt
    Red delicious apple
    2 orange triad
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 10:24 AM
  2. PES And Neogenix Teaming Up For Logging Oppurtunity!
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 11:23 AM
  3. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:35 PM
  4. Replies: 842
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in