MAN'S new GAME CHANGER WHA WHAT! PF3 BIO ACTIVE PROTEIN! - AnabolicMinds.com

MAN'S new GAME CHANGER WHA WHAT! PF3 BIO ACTIVE PROTEIN!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MAN'S new GAME CHANGER WHA WHAT! PF3 BIO ACTIVE PROTEIN!

What up everyone? First off, I'd like to thank those at MAN sports for allowing me to run a log of their newest protein, PF3.

uploading my intro video of pf3, and my initial taste/mixability review. (going to warn you, it didn't score very good on the mixability category.)

I have two 50 serving tubs, so that's going to give me about 3 servings per day.

Not sure yet if I'll split it up, or take it all at once? thoughts?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!

We recommend pre/post workout dosing, but you're free to follow any dosing protocol you find convenient. We're going to see from these logs what works better than others; plus we'll see the reactions and comments of the users. That will help us refine the recommendations I think.
    BOARD TYRANT
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    In!

We recommend pre/post workout dosing, but you're free to follow any dosing protocol you find convenient. We're going to see from these logs what works better than others; plus we'll see the reactions and comments of the users. That will help us refine the recommendations I think.
    nice, okay.

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Might have to swirl the last bit before downing it. I've had to do that for a lot of products. Great opening review, very honest! I'll try to look into that seal issue. Didn't look clumpy on the inside, did it?
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in here buddy!! I'm excited to compare notes and see head to head results with my run. Good luck buddy
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IN.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Insky
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Hopping on the wagon
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I'm in
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Might have to swirl the last bit before downing it. I've had to do that for a lot of products. Great opening review, very honest! I'll try to look into that seal issue. Didn't look clumpy on the inside, did it?
    na, I think like I noted, it just got stuck on the cap when coming off. it wasn't clumpy at all.

and I went back to my shaker later, an finished off the rest of the purple drank.
  11. Diamond Member

Unflavored pure PF3 opening/taste/mixability

update! looks like the seal issue was a fluke!

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Happens every now and then I suppose. Interesting about the unflavored's "sweetness." That will be good for people who were expecting chalk!

I know I'm going to be curious to see if PF3 reduces DOMS in any way. This week I've been pushing hard, but I think my age is starting to show lol!
    BOARD TYRANT
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in! First PF3 log! Here we go!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

rub-a-dub-sub
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Damn, these videos won't play on my phone. It starts to open youtube in safari, then stops and says,"cannot open with safari"
  16. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like the crew is assembling
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Damn, these videos won't play on my phone. It starts to open youtube in safari, then stops and says,"cannot open with safari"
    Actually says Safari cannot download this file
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait for findings in the next few days Also, how are you dosing it? Solo post and evening or mixed into normal protein.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Looks like the crew is assembling
    This is going to be awesome cause you know all the loggers and others that participated in the thread is going to be on everyone's PF3 thread! It's going to be one big PF3 party!!!
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Can't wait for findings in the next few days Also, how are you dosing it? Solo post and evening or mixed into normal protein.
    I'm going to run this solo, unless otherwise told not to.

Once in the am to offset muscle catabolism quickly, and two scoop post work out.

Off days prob just with bfast, lunch, dinner.

Stay tuned for the leucine video.
  21. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What up everyone? First off, I'd like to thank those at MAN sports for allowing me to run a log of their newest protein, PF3.

uploading my intro video of pf3, and my initial taste/mixability review. (going to warn you, it didn't score very good on the mixability category.)

I have two 50 serving tubs, so that's going to give me about 3 servings per day.

Not sure yet if I'll split it up, or take it all at once? thoughts?

[img]https://sphotos-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/s403x403/1175675_313819458762597_144545 7557_n.jpg

[video=youtube;5pkVJRt1g-Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pkVJRt1g-Y
    Ticked you got yours first. lol Definitely seperate the doses.

I'm going to run this solo, unless otherwise told not to.

Once in the am to offset muscle catabolism quickly, and two scoop post work out.

Off days prob just with bfast, lunch, dinner.

Stay tuned for the leucine video.
    That protocol looks pretty good. If you've got some of leucine I'd throw a scoop of that in post also.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I like the looks of this as well.
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. Diamond Member

btw, my training is supposed to be

Mon: shoulders arms
    Tues:legs
    Wed: back
    Thurs: chest
    Friday: cardio
    Sat: boot camp/cross fit style depletion w/o
    Sun: cardio

buuuuuut, I haven't really been following the cardio/boot camp w/o's like I should. I have excuses. but that just what they are.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Ticked you got yours first. lol Definitely seperate the doses.

That protocol looks pretty good. If you've got some of leucine I'd throw a scoop of that in post also.
    Is there a reason that it's a good idea to use leucine with it? For the insulin spike or to combo the protein synthesis signaling of the PF3 and the leucine?
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Is there a reason that it's a good idea to use leucine with it? For the insulin spike or to combo the protein synthesis signaling of the PF3 and the leucine?
    Never a bad idea to use leucine
    BOARD TYRANT
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I would assume that it is because of the benefits of Leucine post workout
  27. Diamond Member

well, I got a hundred servings of it. taste of the leucine isn't too bad. but it doesn't seem to mix well.

and I would use the leucine pre an post workout.
  28. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol I like the way you put that. It would be for the added benefit of protein snythesis.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Lol I like the way you put that. It would be for the added benefit of protein snythesis.
    Lulz. Thanks, I figured that was the idea.

well, I got a hundred servings of it. taste of the leucine isn't too bad. but it doesn't seem to mix well.

and I would use the leucine pre an post workout.
    Welcome to the time when I was using the OG Modern BCAAs. Practically all leucine and I don't believe it was micronized. Floaties, foam, sticks to the cup, etc. LoL.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

btw, my training is supposed to be

Mon: shoulders arms
    Tues:legs
    Wed: back
    Thurs: chest
    Friday: cardio
    Sat: boot camp/cross fit style depletion w/o
    Sun: cardio

buuuuuut, I haven't really been following the cardio/boot camp w/o's like I should. I have excuses. but that just what they are.
    I like your split!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I am saying that the Leucine stacked with the PF3 post w/o will be the best bet for results. But everyone's different, that's just what I'm doin
  32. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I am saying that the Leucine stacked with the PF3 post w/o will be the best bet for results. But everyone's different, that's just what I'm doin
    that's what Ill be doing as well.

and pre w/o.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

that's what Ill be doing as well.

and pre w/o.
    Pre and post dosage with both is what ill be doing...
    www.lgsciences.com
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

My rep order this month should be interesting lol
    BOARD TYRANT
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

All pf3's
    www.lgsciences.com
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Bingo!
    BOARD TYRANT
  37. Diamond Member

Had a suggestion to have a serving for intra workout.

So I may do one intra, with leucine, and 2 post w/o
    And just a glass of whole milk at bfast
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

It will be interesting to see how everyone decides to dose theirs. if I ever open my mailbox and find pf3 x2 with fermented leucine, I will take it as a sign from the heavens to dose 2 servings of pf3 with 1 servings fermented leucine twice daily for 25 days
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Had a suggestion to have a serving for intra workout.

So I may do one intra, with leucine, and 2 post w/o
    And just a glass of whole milk at bfast
    I would think 1-serving intra would be a good idea. The workout kicks off protein synthesis and the PF3 should super-charge that. I would assume that's why PF3 is in Game Day, because you're drinking Game Day before a workout so having the PF3 in your system should have some synergistic effect with the workout kicking your body off in protein synthesis mode.
  40. Diamond Member

Noticing an increase in stomach acid. Minor heartburn symptoms last night in bed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 04:20 PM
  2. New to working out, What foods to avoid/eat??
    By YELLOW_STL_MACH in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 04:56 PM
  3. New and need help. What's better M14ADD or M1T?
    By TonsKGB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 03:21 PM
  4. New fat loss Supp. What do you think?
    By Tatt2d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:56 PM
  5. My new split. Tell me what you think
    By satan in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 12:01 PM